Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I do understand," Jake said, "My wife's pussy, is your pussy, oh Tom, please her, oh please my wife with your big cock!"

Tom smiled, and looked at Marci, he then began to suck her tits, right there as Jake slowly jacked off, and he laid Marci down and licked her soaking wet pussy for 10 minutes straight as she went wild with lust!

He laid down and laid her on top of him, naked, in a 69 position. Licking her pussy as she went to work on his massive cock, she loved it so much! Jake loved seeing his pretty wife like that too! It was like all of this was meant to me his little dick was throbbing in his hand, leaking all over from his piss slit!

Tom love it too, he loved being naked with this sexy whore wife, she was fantastic! Marci was a hot piece of ass to him as she came all over his face, he then laid her down, spread her legs wide open, those big tits riding up there on her chest and he looked at Jake and said, "your wife is a hot piece of ass, and now I'm going give you and her a treat and I'm going to fuck her senseless!"

Jake was so hard as he took on the role of being the jack off, he beat off so well as Tom got between his wife's firm open legs and placed the head of his massive cockhead against her vagina's small opening!

She gasped when he pushed his cockhead into her small hole! Her cunt hole was to tiny compared to his wife's big fucking cunt, as he had been stretching out his own wife's pussy for some many years, now it just stayed big and loose!

He loved his own wife sure, but her pussy was nothing compared to Marci's tight fucking Latina hole! She had never been stretched, her husband's small dick never opened her much, and now she was getting the fuck of a lifetime! She loved it, it made her wince in pain, she almost cried, it hurt as he went in, but she didn't care! She loved how he stretched her pussyhole!

"Oh fuck she's so TIGHT!" is what Tom said to himself as he began to push and slide his massive cock into the whore wife's fuckhole! "Oh fuck, I haven't had a pussy this fucking tight in 20 years!" he said out loud!

That made Jake so proud, he almost lost his load right there and then!

Tom started to fuck the shit out of Marci, really pounding her cunt so hard! Even though, she had just cum from him licking her, moments earlier, this was different!

She was so aroused again, every time he trust his huge prick into her vagina, she could feel him rubbing against her clit! She was in total ecstasy! "Fuck me, oh fuck Tom!" Marci cried out!

"Fuck me! OH fuck, you are so good! Fuck Jake his cock is incredible! Oh I love his cock baby! I love his cock!! Oh fuck I love it, love it! Oh FUCK ME! FUCK ME TOM! FUCK ME IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND!!" Marci was crying out, as she thrashed her head from side to side!

This made Tom want to fuck her even harder, he was pumping his cock in and out of her married pussy so nicely now, fuck he was going to cum and he said so!

"Oh fuck, Marci, you are so hot! Fuck your pussy is so wet and so tight, fuck I'm going to cum!" he yelled out!

"Me too, oh fuck I'm cumminggggggggggggggggggggg!" Marci said, as her eyes rolled back in her head and she experienced a mind blowing orgasm!

"OH fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee too!" Jake moaned as he jacked off, like a good jack off hubby and then, bam, his cum shot off 3 feet in the air!

Then it was Tom's turn, he said, "oh fuck, I gave you a cream pie last time buddy, but this time, in front of you, I have to mark my bitch!" As he said that, he suddenly pulled his cock out of her now well fucked open hole and he moved up her body, just as his big cock started to spurt!

A big cock, with a big fucking load! He shot off on her big brown boobs; first, hitting one then the other, then he moved up and aimed at her pretty married face and BAM! Tom shot a big fucking load of sticky white cream on Marci's beautiful face! He started to cum on her face, his second, third, then forth BIG LOAD, onto her face!

He was coating her face with his sperm, like the porn star whore's get it! He was smirking as he did too! He was marking his neighbor's wife as his hot Whore!!

Marci had cum all over her face, in her eyes, across her nose, some went her mouth, and yet more on hair, she looked like a well fucked little whore wife!

The best kind wife, Jake was so proud of her, and loved her so much!

12