Hot Housewife Cucks Her Happy Hubby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jakey, then he told me to ride his cock, like a cowgirl riding her pony! So I moved back, I grabbed onto that huge fucking beautiful cock of his, and I guided it into my soaked hole! Even though he had just fucked me, it still had to open again for his size! Oh Jake he has such an enormous cock babe! A cock that I am going to have to have over and over! I know you want me pleased and happy so you don't mind right sweetie?" She said as she smiled.

"Oh baby, I love you so much, I want you so happy, of course I don't mind, hey as long as I get your sloppy 2nds and well I guess that cream pie at times too, I don't mind at all! Oh I love how open and stretched your hole is too!!" he said to his wife.

"OH baby yes, Tom said you would like my pussy all stretched out too, he said all cuckold's do. I have never heard that word either, that's a funny word too babe, cuckold, but he said you are a cuckold and that you will enjoy it. He told me a cuckold is a man whose wife finds pleasure in fucking other men, and well, I guess you are a cuckold now Jakey, I love you!"

Jake loved reading about cuckold stories on the computer and he loved thinking about being a cuck and now he was officially a cuckold husband!

"Oh baby, yes, I guess I am a cuckold and I love you being pleased, please finish your hot fuck story!" he told her.

"Oh Jake It went up me and I rode it, I rode his big beautiful cock so hard and fast, he had his hands on my hips and he felt me going up and down on his long thick shaft. I could really go up his shaft, like I've always wanted too, unlike when I ride yours," she said and he moaned out loud hearing that.

She kept on, "Oh fuck, soon it was building again sweetie, I was going to cum and cum hard! He even saw it in my face and heard it in my moans, as I told Tom that I was going to cum again, he said, oh Marci, I'm going to cum too, let's cum together in your marital bed sweetie, it's like I am your new lover now, and you should be able to fuck in your own bed and not behind your husband's back, you are a great wife Marci!"

"That was so thoughtful for him to say as he had his big cock buried in my hot pussy hole babe!" She told her husband as he banged away at her big cunt hole!

"Oh honey I bounced and bounced up and down and soon I was groaning telling him, oh fuck Tom I'm going to cum. Oh I'm going to cum on your big cock again! He said, me too baby, oh I want to fill your twat with my jism and make sure Jake eats all of my cum out of your pussy when gets home Marci, have him eat my cum from your cunt!!!

At that moments Jake cried out, "Oh fuck I'm Cumming!!!"

Marci was so excited too that her husband's little dick hit her pussy nerves and she began to cum too, for the third time that afternoon!

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh she moaned as she began to cream on her hubby's hard little dick! She kept talking saying, "so he came inside of my cunt hole and I came too babe, like now, oh fuck, I'm cumming again babe!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

She cried out as they climaxed together spent on their bed, the bed that earlier that day Marci had her first big fucking cock in, and she knew she was going to be a very happy, big cock loving sexy cuckold's wife from then on out! Jake was also happy that now his sexy wife could be totally pleased by their neighbor's big fucking cock! It was a great decision to move there!