Hot in a Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dre_jones
dre_jones
457 Followers

This set Joe off as well and he straddled her chest. He gave a deep groan and what appeared to be a fire hose full of white jism splashed onto Brandi's face. She squealed in delight as a second shot hit her in the chin and neck. Joe squatted down and as his big cock entered her mouth it displaced a pool of cum that all over her face and chin.

Brandi purred and giggled as she alternately sucked Joe and I clean. We all lay together on the now sticky satin sheets sharing cum covered kisses and caressing each other's bodies. Licking our cum off of Brandi as if she were an erotic sweet treat.

Brandi got out of bed and removed her bra and blond wig. Although just wearing the thigh high stockings and high heels she still looked damn sexy.

Sporting a hard cock, Brandi, now Brad, said, "ok boys you've had your fun with Brandi now 'Brad' needs to fuck some hot boy ass."

To be continued...

dre_jones
dre_jones
457 Followers
12