Hot in Greensboro

Story Info
Four-way sex gets intense.
2.4k words
4.24
52.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers

Patricia and I finally decided to get back down to Greensboro, North Carolina to visit her sister Maryann and her new beau Greg. We were looking forward to an 'open' long weekend with lots of great sex and, as events turned out, we weren't disappointed.

Maryann and Greg met us at the Triad Airport and about twenty minutes later we arrived at her two-storey home just off Natchez Trace in one of the nicer neighbourhoods in the city. Greg seemed like a pretty decent sort. At thirty, he was about eight years younger than Maryann but that didn't seem to be a problem for her, so it was not a problem for us.

As it had been a long flight, with a connection at O'Hare, Maryann suggested cocktails and a dip in the hot tub, or, better still, cocktails in the hot tub. We readily agreed, and, after moving into the guest room and getting our suits on, joined Greg and Maryann in the tub.

I sat next to Greg and chatted with him about our careers – we're both in software development, but he's a web guy and I'm into scientific software. So, although there are similarities, we moved in different areas. He and Maryann had been an item for about seven or eight months now and, as far as he was concerned, they had a pretty solid relationship. He did mention that Maryann seemed more 'adventurous' about sex and that he'd had his eyes opened in the midst of their relationship by some of the things she had mentioned.

The girls at this time were talking and giggling between the two of them and it was hard to pick up what they were saying, but between bursts of laughter they kept giving us guys knowing looks, so I thought I had an idea what they were up to. Maryann and Patricia climbed out of the hot tub announcing that they were getting refills for everyone, and so disappeared for a moment, leaving Greg and I to continue our conversation.

Returning in three minutes, behind our backs, they announced "Ta daa!" and we both swivelled our heads to see two nude sisters carrying drinks in each hand. I have to say, seeing Patricia naked stirs my cock every time, her breasts are perfectly apple shaped, not large, but nicely rounded, and her black bush for a natural triangle above her pussy. It's all accentuated by her slim and curvy figure. Maryann is much different, with larger, heavier breasts and a thick brown mat of a bush.

They climbed in between us, and, after having a slurp and placing drinks on the side of the hot tub, hands disappeared below the surface. I felt Maryanns' hand slip inside my bathing suit and wrap itself around my semi-erect cock and I assumed Greg was feeling the same thing from Patricia from the surprised look on his face. "No fair you guys have clothes on while we're nude", pouted Maryann,"Stand up, both of you!" So, up we stood and down came our suits, revealing our cocks for all to see (fortunately Maryann had an eight-foot fence around the yard!). Stepping out of my suit, I looked at Greg's cock – it seemed about six inches long but quite thick, with large hairy balls hanging below. My eight-and-a-half incher was firming up nicely and Maryann planted her mouth around it and started giving me a blowjob. Looking down at her head sliding back and forth on my cock I figured this is going to be a great weekend! Patricia was slowly jacking Greg, who had his eyes closed, and then she started licking the large mushroom-shaped cockhead. She has a fairly small mouth and I was wondering if she could get his fat cock into her mouth with any ease.

Maryann slowly increased her sucking pace and after a few minutes I could fell the tell-tale tingling in my balls warning of an impending cum-shoot. I warned Maryann to slow down lest I come too quickly, which she did. At that point, Patricia said,"Switch!", which the ladies did, Patricia sloshing over to suck my very familiar cock and Maryann opened wide to accept Greg's sausage. This was terrific! After several minutes of this, I felt the need to reciprocate, so I lifted Patricia to an upright stance, getting her to release my cock, although she kept her hand on it.

We stepped out of the tub and towelled off, followed by Maryann and Greg, and went into the living room. Sitting Patricia down on the recliner chair, I spread her legs apart and lowered my face onto her beautiful cunt. Her lips were already puffy and lined with moisture from her arousal. The odour as usual made me crazy. I licked delicately at her clit causing her to gasp and shudder, and continued by licking around her entire vaginal area and behind, covering the perineum with my tongue. Finally, I plunged my tongue into her vagina and gave her the tongue-lashing I knew she deserved.

I couldn't see anything from where I was but I could here moaning from the sofa and could only assume Greg was going down on Maryann as well. I hoped that he could bring her to an ejaculation, as I had one time in Winnipeg on one of her earlier visits ("Hot for Sister-in-Law") -- it's phenomenal to see a woman ejaculate from her pussy when she comes. Patricia, meanwhile, was building up, and I inserted first a finger, then two, into her pussy, sliding back and forth, and twisting at the same time. Her breath started getting ragged, then suddenly a burst of tummy spasms and an low-pitched "Ohnnnnh!' announced her orgasm, as vaginal fluid seeped out of her pussy and onto my tongue. God I love that taste!

Not wasting a second, I stood up and slid my boner into her still pulsing pussy and started pumping vigourously. Looking across the room I could see Greg had Maryann on her stomach on the sofa and was pistoning in and out of her and what seemed like light speed. Suddenly he groaned "I'm cumming" and froze in position, shooting cum into Maryann's gash. Maryann was bleating "Cum in me, Greg, cum it in my pussy!". This was my cue and I hunched closely over Patricia, murmuring how much I loved her and then my cock spat out a ribbon of semen into her hot twat.

For a few minutes there was pretty much only heavy breathing and murmuring in the room until Maryann announced she was ready for more screwing. My cock was somewhat deflated from my cumshot into Patricia but I knew Maryann would be able to encourage it back to life. Greg, on the other hand, being somewhat younger than me, still had a pretty firm erection. He came over and took Patricia by the hand upstairs to the bedroom and Maryann & I followed.

The master bedroom featured a king-sized bed – fortunately, as it turned out – onto which Greg & Patricia fell. Greg was underneath and Patricia got astride him, rubbing her pussy back & forth along his cock for several minutes, teasing him to a solid erection. I watched with joy as she mounted his cocked and slid it into her twat, letting his cock feel my ejaculation of a few minutes earlier goosh around him. As I watched this from the other side of the bed, Maryann slowly stroked my cock, which had gone pretty soft in the interim, but was starting to respond to both her and the scene in front of me. When she felt me get hard, she puched me onto my back and climbed aboard like he sister, offering her beautiful breasts as playthings.

I gently pinched each nipple and said "Come in Rangoon!" which caused much laughter from all. I looked at my wife fucking Greg just two feet away and again felt great joy at the sight. He was meeting her downstroke with an upthrust of his own and maximizing his penetration of her. I knew this would give her a terrific orgasm as she always climaxed when my cock was able to bump up against her cervix. Looking back at Maryann, she seemed lost in lust riding my cock for all she was worth. Patricia groaned suddenly, and as I looked at her, I saw her stomach spasming again as she climaxed, then went somewhat limp.

Maryann noticed this as well and, seeing that Greg was 'on his own' right now, said "Baby, I want two cocks in me. Fuck me in the ass." This was great! I'd never done a d.p., in fact Maryann was the only woman I'd ever had anal sex with, several months before at our house near Winnipeg. Greg withdrew his hard cock from Patricia's cunt, giving a "pop" sound when it broke the cum-seal, and moved behind Maryann and between my legs. I stopped thrusting as Maryann bent forward, her breasts pushing into my chest. Greg moved closer and I felt his cock touch mine as he probed for Maryann's anus. It found it's mark pretty quickly and as I watched her face briefly contort, he pushed slowly into her ass and for the first time Maryann was having intercourse with two men. Greg paused momentarily with his large cock-head just inside Maryann's anal sphincter, then resumed slowly pushing into her. I could feel his cock just millimetres away from my own across the fleshy divide between anus and vagina. It was thrilling to feel him moving alongside me, so to speak. I looked again at Maryann's face and she seemed once again lost in lust, quietly murmuring "Oh God, oh God, oh fuck." Once Greg was firmly entrenched in Maryann, he started slowly pistoning in her ass, and I tried to gently move back and forth to give her the sensation she so clearly craved.

We moved like this for several minutes, sweating together in a three-way fuck. Patricia had regained her composure and looked at us from a couple of feet away, amazed at the sight of her younger sister being royally screwed by two cocks at once, slowly stroking along her slit. Maryann was starting to come now, grunting almost like an animal "Unh, unh, unh, oh God!", and then I could feel Greg's cock swell and stiffen even more as he shouted "Baby I'm cumming in your ass!" and loosed off another stream of cum into his lover. The sensation of feeling him cum as well as hearing it sent me abruptly over the edge and I shot my second load of the evening deep into Maryann's pussy, as her orgasm continued in a series of staccato hiccups and spasms. As the intensity subsided, we collapsed in a heap of sweat, cum, and smell, with me on the bottom. Patricia continued her own self-stimulation and reached a quiet orgasm as the threesome looked inward.

We untangled slowly, and as Greg pulled out of Maryann his cum started leaking out of her ass onto my balls, then she sat up and moved off me with a slight "pop!" I moved to cuddle with Patricia and said "Hi baby, you do yourself OK?"

"Mmmh-hmm" she said slowly. Greg rolled Maryann into a spoon position with him behind her and whispered lowly in her ear so we didn't exactly hear what he had to say but it brought a rueful grin to her face.

I had to have a rest at this point (I'm forty-six after all), and, after a few minutes of cuddling actually nodded off for a few minutes, propped up against the pillows. I awoke perhaps fifteen minutes later to see Maryann and Patricia wrapped in a sixty-nine, slowly lapping each other's cunts, and the contents deposited within this evening. I sat up a little to watch with interest and noticed Greg reclining alongside me, cock semi-erect watching the lesbian show in front of us. Mine was deflated, despite the visual stimulation – I needed some more time.

I have no idea exactly why I did it, but I slowly moved my hand over and around Greg's cock, and started to jack him off. He jerked his head around when I touched his cock initially, but didn't object as my activity brought him to full stiffness pretty quickly. I hadn't done anything like this since puberty! We watched the girls approach yet another orgasm (they are so lucky) as I continued to stroke Greg. Maryann climaxed first, with a lot of the semen I had placed into her leaking out onto Patricia's face, then Patricia came with a squeal.

Greg said, "Ladies, check this out!" and they swivelled their heads to see me jacking him off. "Yay!" Maryann yelled, "Make him come, Bruce!" and I speeded up my jacking motion and, within about two minutes, I felt Greg's cock stiffen again, this time in my hand, and he muttered,"I'm cumming" and shot out his third load of the evening, spurting some of the come onto the bedsheets and some onto my left hand. Obviously not as much as the first two cumshots, but certainly better than I could do at this point. "Yay!" both women squealed as Greg's ejaculation diminished, and they moved to lie between us.

So there we were, the four of us in bed together, sexually sated for the moment, covered in sweat and come and the room reeking of sex. We just chilled at this point and caught our breaths. Maryann suggested we all shower in their big ensuite stall, and we did, then refreshed our drinks, got back into bed, and made serious snuggles for a while before lights out. No need to overstate it, but I slept like a log that night.

Our long weekend with Greg & Maryann continued in the same vein. Patricia let both of us guys come in her mouth at once, with Maryann filming, and Maryann let us take turns in her ass, with Patricia doing the video honours. Greg and I had our own jack-off contest for the ladies, which brought much laughter from them. Mainly, though, we had sex with our regular partners, but in front of the other pair. It was so open, so honest, so much fun, it was a shame to get on the big silver bird to go home.

But we're already planning for Christmas!

Anon B.H.
Anon B.H.
22 Followers