Hot in the Plaza

Story Info
The first time I shared Josie with another man.
2.7k words
4.15
28.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sneeb
sneeb
13 Followers

I can remember pretty clearly the first time I ever considered sharing Josie with another man. I had noticed him staring at Josie when she entered the room, her hips swaying in skin tight leggings, just a peek of skin above the waistband, cute dimples above her backside. She and I were spending our vacation soaking in the sun on a small island in the Caribbean. We had rented a room overlooking the town square, with a café/bar below and a small balcony just wide enough for one person, two if you snuggled up real close.

I remember how Josie's freckled nose crinkled up mischievously, her eyes laughing as they followed our waiter back around the side of the room as he disappeared into the back. She played with the rim of her soda glass, tracing the lip idly with her finger. I chuckled at her. "What?" I asked.

"He's cute," she said, her eyes searching mine, looking for a trace of jealousy. "Not my type," I replied, glancing back over my shoulder. His name was Lucas, we found out, and he lived in a small room above the bar, right down from the room we were renting. Josie couldn't stop staring at him. His lean, muscled torso flexed as he bent over to carry trays of water, his lean, youthful arms gripping the sides of a keg of beer and hoisting it over a shoulder. He returned to our table, and made eye contact with Josie as she slid her credit card over toward him to pay our lunch bill. Lucas slid his hand over hers as he took the card, never breaking eye contact. He grinned at her, then drew his hand away with a nod in my direction. "I'll be right back," he said.

Ever since Josie and I had started going out in high school, she had loved flirting with other men. She loved the attention it brought her, and it always led to mind-blowing sex with me as she got herself all worked up fantasizing about having wild sex with abandon. Josie had a supple, curvy body, long and willowy with full breasts and taut, pert nipples. She was a dancer, and I loved watching her stretch her body out on the floor, flexing and pointing her toes, swinging her hair back as she arched her back in the sunlight.

Josie laughed at me now, brushing her hair back from her face. "Not you, silly. I think he and I could have some fun together." She blinked her green eyes at me, bit her lower lip. "Would it make you jealous?"

She was breathing just a little bit harder now, and I could see the lustful expression in her eyes. Thinking of Josie being with another man was turning me on; we had joked about it before, but this was the closest we had ever been to actually making something happen. I could sense the electricity between them; it was spring festival in the islands, we were young, carefree, and on vacation. I sensed that all I needed was to nod my head and we would cross that precipice that she and I had been flirting with all along.

Lucas came back from the back room with the check. It was three o'clock and hot in the plaza. "Thank you," he said to us both. We were the only ones in the café. "We are closing now," he said. His white teeth glinted in the sunlight. Josie had stood up from the table, and as she bent over to sign the check, I caught him staring right down the front of her blouse. Her breasts swayed as she signed her name, her erect nipples rubbing against the fabric. Then, she straightened up, and handed the check to him. Their hands touched again, and Josie's pink tongue flickered against her upper lip as she met his gaze full-on. For a moment, his gaze faltered. "Thank you," he said softly as he withdrew. He took it from her hand, his long fingers tracing the back of her hand.

Josie looked at me, her breath coming in small gasps. Her brow was damp, and she looked a little flushed. We didn't have to speak. A barely imperceptible nod from me, and then she looked down at her hand where she still clutched the pen. Had she forgotten to give it to him? Or did it just provide the pretext for what the three of us already knew was going to happen? Josie smiled at me, mouthed the words, "I love you," and then moved toward the back of the bar, into the cool dark of the café, disappearing into the back room.

I remember getting into a bar fight when I was in college. I said something stupid, someone took offense, and next thing we knew, we were in the back alley, and I was getting punched in the head. When you take a shot to the head it doesn't hurt, at least not right away. More than anything you feel disoriented, like you don't know where you are. That's kind of what it felt like, sitting there in that bar. In a daze, I got up and headed for the door. Somewhere in the back room my wife was servicing, or getting serviced by, some guy we had only seen a couple of times before. Why didn't I feel worried? Why didn't I feel jealous? Instead, I felt a small fire of excitement building, the thought of Josie there in the dark with a strange man, her long limbs flailing in ecstasy, her bright red fingernails gripping his shoulders as he rode her, was filling my mind with images I couldn't ignore.

As I left, I became aware of muffled sounds from the back room. Kind of a rhythmic thumping, like the bass line of some conga beat. Then I heard the unmistakeable sounds of Josie moaning. First low, then a little higher, like Uhh Uhhh UNNHH UNNHH UNNHH... My cock immediately stiffened as I listened through the walls. I couldn't hear any other sound, just the thumping like furniture being moved, and her moans becoming ever faster and more intense. I couldn't hold back. As I listened, I leaned against the wall, and pressed my ear against the hard wood. As Josie's moans built to louder and louder wails, I stroked my cock inside my shorts. Then I heard the sound of Josie crying out and cumming, a really loud and long one from what it sounded like, as I shot inside my pants. I grabbed for a dishrag to clean up as I heard the thumping stop. I hurried up the stairs to our room.

About twenty minutes later, the door to our room opened and Josie stood there, her hair disheveled, her blouse and leggings askew. Her lipstick was smeared across her face, and she gave me a full grin as she wiped the hair away from her face. Without a word, she was on top of me, her hips grinding against me, as my cock stiffened up again. She kissed me roughly, openly, twining her tongue around mine. I could smell and taste cum in her hot mouth and it just turned me on even more because I knew she had sucked this guy off and then he had pounded her.

She kicked her leggings off, onto the ground, and grabbed for my cock, guiding it up inside her. She moved her hips against me, grinding down on my pelvis, working for her orgasm. I could barely catch my breath. I grabbed her breasts in my hands, licking and sucking on her nipples. She moaned loudly, and her gyrations built faster and faster, until with a loud wail she stiffened up, trembled on top of me, then collapsed in my arms. We fell asleep, exhausted.

When we awoke, it was dark. A cool night breeze drifted through the open window. We could hear the last dinner service from the evening being cleaned up. Josie gave a big sigh. "I can't believe how much this turned you on," I said to her. "Was he that good?"

Josie rolled onto her side, and looked up at me. "He was amazing," she said. "He was like a sex machine, all hard and soft and warm, and no matter what he did, he kept taking me higher and higher." She rolled over and sighed. "It's just sex, but wow, that's a lot of fun." She rolled her head back suddenly and locked eyes with me. "A girl could get addicted to this, you know," she grinned.

"I loved listening to you," I told her. "I feel like I should be jealous, but I'm not. We have a great time too --" Josie wrapped her leg around mine. "We sure do," she said, "but it's different, like we were meant to be together forever." She traced her finger idly around my bicep. "I just want a fling once in a while." She grinned at me, freckles and green eyes and tangled hair. "There's no harm in that, right?"

I whispered no, hugging her, and we fell asleep, until I awoke a couple of hours later in the moonlight and Josie was gone. I fumbled in the dark for my shorts and crept out of the room and down the hall toward Lucas' room. I remember patches of moonlight in the corridor as I made my way down the hall. I wanted to see Josie and Lucas with my own eyes. The door to Lucas' room was slightly ajar. I pushed it open just a little, and in the bedroom I could see Josie and Lucas in full embrace, his muscled arms stroking and caressing her under the sheet she had wrapped around her. They were kissing fully, deeply, and she had one hand entangled in his hair and the other one down where I couldn't see it, stroking between his legs.

As she let the sheet fall away from her body, Lucas caught my eye over her shoulder. I kind of gave him a half-smile, and extended my open palm toward the couple. "You go ahead," it said. "Don't let me stop you." That gesture was all it took.

Lucas placed his hands on Josie's shoulders and spun her around, so she could see me. She smiled faintly at me then, her eyes glazed with lust, biting her lower lip as she held and caressed her own breasts. Lucas sat back down on the end of the bed, and bent her over toward me, spreading her legs. He gripped her hips tightly as he buried her face between her legs from behind. Josie let out a low, soft moan as his tongue penetrated her sensitive lips and he licked her up and down, side to side. With one hand, he reached around and played with her clit as he plunged his tongue in and out of her. Her breath came in ragged gasps now; she was getting close, I could tell.

Lucas rubbed Josie's clit with his index finger, then started to thrust his thumb into her. Josie started really losing it, now, bucking back against his face as he licked her. She started to moan and cry out, her legs trembling. With his other hand, Lucas spread her ass cheeks apart and pressed his tongue against the shiny pucker of Josie's anus. That was all it took to send Josie over the edge, practically screaming now, as she lost control and her legs gave way. As she sank to the floor, Lucas rose up behind her and pressed his cock against the wetness between her legs, sinking in with a single long thrust. He grabbed Josie's hair as he rode her, screaming and crying, his muscled thighs slapping against her ass, his balls slamming against her clit. He rode Josie to another orgasm, his body weight slamming against her, making her breasts shake and jiggle with every thrust. Josie bit the sheets and bucked back against him, clenching fistfuls of the sheet between her red fingernails. She grunted and moaned, losing control as she came.

With barely a pause, Lucas pulled Josie up onto the bed and slid down her moist body until his head was between her legs. He pulled one of Josie's long, tanned legs up and locked his own leg around it, opening her up to him as she took his cock into her mouth. Lucas' cock was long and slender, with a definite curve in it. I found out later that Josie came so hard when he was fucking her from behind because with every stroke, it was rubbing directly against her G-spot. Now, in the 69, Josie worked both of her hands around his cock, licking and sucking the tip of his cock in her mouth, all she was able to fit. Every so often she would drop his cock and moan softly into the pillow as he licked and sucked her clit. She had another shuddering orgasm, her whole body stiffening up, as she cried out rhythmically over and over, aaaah, aaaah, oh god, oh god, AAAHHHH!

I couldn't believe this guy hadn't cum yet. He got up and Josie threw Lucas down on the bed and jumped on top of him. She looked flushed and her naked body glistened with perspiration. Josie ground her hips against him over and over, faster and faster, her hands pressing down on his chest, fingernails digging into his skin, as she rode him with all of her strength, back and forth, back and forth. I recognized the determination in her gaze as she breathed hard, moaning and gasping, as she ground her clit down against his pelvic bone. She wanted to make him cum before she did! For the first time, I could hear Lucas start to moan softly, too. He buried his head in her breasts, squeezing them roughly, biting her nipples. Everything he did seemed to send her closer and closer to the edge. Finally, I saw his hand creeping around her gyrating hip, pulling her ass into him as he thrust up. Their sex had covered both of them with a wet sheen. He stroked his slippery finger up and down between her ass cheeks, probing and rubbing her asshole. That was all it took to send Josie into another skyrocketing orgasm that seemed to last a full minute as she convulsed on top of him, eyes wide, her mouth forming an O, strangely noiseless as every muscle in her body stiffened up, fingernails digging into the sheets, her toes tightly clenched. Josie told me later that it was the most powerful orgasm she had ever had.

Lucas got up and slowly, almost gently, rolled her limp body over, spread her legs, and plunged his cock into her once more. Supporting his weight on his arms, he slowly plunged into her over and over until she started to get into it again, moving her hips up toward him. Josie grabbed his face with her hands and began to kiss him deeply, eyes closed, fingers locked into his hair, as he picked up the pace faster and faster. He began to moan over and over again into her mouth, his body flexing and pumping against her as she moved beneath him. She gripped his waist, her fingers leaving white marks where they gripped his skin. With a desperate set of thrusts that almost drove her over the end of the bed, he at last pulled out of her and pumped loads of sticky white cum between them as they continued to grind. She clenched his ass to her as they continued to move together, winding slowly down, until at last he lay still in her embrace.

I don't know how long they lay there together, in exhausted sleep. It had been fast, and frantic, and morning was still a while away. It felt quiet, yet electric, like the air after a storm.

The room was still. Josie and Lucas faded into the background, still and inert. What had happened? Were we still a couple? Did I love her? Did she love me? I didn't know. Only the stars turned and wheeled in the dark sky as I contemplated the newness of our situation, sitting there alone in the dark.

sneeb
sneeb
13 Followers