Hot Incest Ch. 02

Story Info
My son's hot cum.
9.9k words
4.55
173.8k
169
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers

I've decided to let Bill vanish into the ether. Jan and Carl are on hold. As this started with Dan and Carol so let's move along with them.

Life for the four has settled into a nice routine. The babies are old enough to sleep all night and they are on solid food. Now, it's just dirty diapers and lots of love for them. They are so proud of their babies. They don't care who is the father of which one. Carol's baby is Daniel and Jan's is William. Carol is on the pill.

Dan and Carol are in bed after enjoying some afternoon delight.

"mmmm, It's so nice being in your arms. Especially after a good fuck."

"Mom, I've been thinking. I need to do something with my life. I don't want to just get a job. I want a career."

"What did you have in mind? Are you thinking of college?"

"Yeah. I like sports, so I'm thinking of teaching phys ed. I did pretty good at football and wrestling. I could take that farther. Maybe start teaching at high school level and work up to college."

"That sounds really good. I'm sure you'll do well at it. Did you have a college in mind?"

"Not yet. I just started thinking about it. I'll do some research on it."

"That might mean moving. Have you thought of that?"

"Just briefly. I know I'll want to take you and Daniel with me if we do move. I guess Carl's job in construction would be enough to support them. It would break up the great foursome. It's not just you and I that's involved here. I guess we all should talk about it."

"Just so you know, I'll support you whatever you decide. You might meet some sweet little college girl and want to get married."

"Ha. That's a good one. You have set the bar so high it probably won't happen."

"Aww, that sweet of you to say that."

"Who knows. You might meet some hot guy and want to marry him. That shoe fits on both feet."

"Well, just like you said. The bar is really high here too. You're my hot lover."

He pulls her into his arms.

"Let's move that bar up a notch or two."

He kisses her and their tongues dance. The slurp and suck on each others mouths. His cock fills with blood. She moves down and starts sucking and licking it.

"mmmm Your big cock is getting ready for me again. I love how you can fuck so often. It's all I can do to keep up with you."

"You keep up with me just fine. Just keep doing what your doing."

He pulls her ass around and is looking at her pussy. She kisses it and she moans. The lick and suck each other just to the edge of cumming. Carol turns and sits on his thighs.

"This looks ready to go in a pussy. Let me see if I can find one."

She moves the head of his cock back and forth on her clit. She cries out and cums Her pussy is aroused from his expert mouth. She slowly slides in up in her pussy. She hits bottom and cums.

"Oh yes. Every time you hit my cervix and your bone hits my clit I cum. Your cock is as wonderful now as it was our first time."

She starts grinding, stroking and squeezing. Their passion rises and with a mutual scream they both cum.

"mmmm. My sweet baby boy lover. So good for me."

He laughs. "Yeah, baby boy fucking his mother. Maybe a sweet bad baby boy lover."

Dan starts his research. He finds a couple of colleges he likes but it would require them moving. They have a meeting and discuss all the options. It's decided that Dan, Carol and Daniel will move. Carl, Jan and William will stay in the house. They sign a rental contract with Carol's dad that's well within their means.

"Mom. Good news. I got all the classes I wanted and I found the wrestling coach. Tryouts for the team are in three weeks."

"Oh great. I'm wondering, though. Are you in shape to make the team? It's been a while."

"I'll hit the gym hard. I should be able to make some good progress by then. I don't know how stiff the competition is. I'll just give it my best shot."

"What about football. Are you trying out for that too?"

"I decided not to. I don't want to risk an injury. Football is pretty rough. I could be out of action in one play. I just want to concentrate on wrestling."

"Maybe you're right. And injury would pretty much end it for you."

"The have some special teacher prep courses in math and science. I signed up for them too, just to cover more bases."

"It sounds like you have it pretty well covered."

"I was thinking. We aren't living as husband and wife now. We need to go back to calling each other mom and son stuff. Mom and son outside and hot naked lovers inside."

"You're right. I especially like the hot naked lovers inside."

She walks up to him and pulls off his t shirt. She runs her hands over his chest and abs.

"mmmm So pretty. My hot lover is pretty."

"Mom, it's handsome, not pretty. Girls are pretty and guys are handsome."

"That's tough. You're pretty to me."

He pulls her t shirt up and off. They hug and her naked breasts press against him.

Daniel makes himself heard. Carol pulls away.

"Hold that though. I'll be right back."

She comes back in a few minutes.

"Mr. poopy diaper needed attention. Now, where was I?"

She grabs his shorts and pulls them down. She pushes him back on the couch.

"mmmm My pretty cock."

She sucks and licks it up to full hard. She steps back and takes off her clothes. She sits in his lap. He pinches her nipples and she moans. He sucks one and twirls the other.

"Yes. Yes. Nipples. Do my nipples."

She reaches down and rubs her clit. Her pussy juice starts running down on his balls. She lifts and slides down on his cock. Dan moans and thrusts up in her.

"Oh yes. Hard cock. Big hard cock in me. Yes. Yes."

"Your pussy is always so hot. I never get tired of your hot pussy."

She rides him hard. He tweaks, twists and bites her nipples sending lightening bolts to her pussy. She cries out and cums on him.

"Yesss yesss. Nipple and pussy cum. So good. Yes. Oh god, yes."

Her pussy milks is cock hard. His cum builds and he cums hard in her.

"Oh god, mom. Your hot pussy. Yes. Yes. Take my cum."

"I got it baby. You're filling me with it. Yes. Yes. Oh god, yes. Hot hot cum."

She pushes down, holding him in her. She slowly leans against his chest. She kisses and licks his neck.

"mmmm My baby. My sweet baby. Hold me. Hold me tight."

"I got you, mom. I got you"

The hug and kiss, whispering love word to each other, reveling in the afterglow.

Monday morning, Dan starts his Math and Science classes. It's mostly what he had in high school except they throw in some teaching techniques. He takes lots of notes.

Three weeks pass and he goes to the tryout for the wrestling team. He looks around at the competition. He watches a few matches. He is scheduled for two. He doesn't know who they are. The coach calls him out and he is up. He starts slow, sizing up his opponent. He blocks a few moves. He sees an opening and pins the guy. The coach looks at him and smiles. He watches a few more matches and he is up again. This guy is better. He notices a weakness and makes his move. He pins this guy too. The coach catches his eye and gives him the thumbs up. He has made the team. He can't wait to tell Carol.

"Mom. Mom. I made the team. I pinned both guys. Wooohoooo. I did it."

She runs and hugs him.

"Oh baby. I'm so happy for you. I knew you could do it. You worked so hard for it. I'm so proud of you."

"Wait till you meet my coach. He is really a nice guy. We have a match with Central in two days. I want you to go and watch. It's more like a scrimmage than a match. Sort of a warm up before the season starts."

"I'd love to go. I haven't seen you wrestle since high school. I should be fun to see how you've progressed."

They get to the school. Dan looks for the coach.

"Hey, coach. Meet my mom. Carol, meet coach Johnson."

"Hello, Mr. Johnson. It's nice to meet you."

"Hi Carol, and please. Mr. is too formal. Call me Glenn."

She smiles and they shake hands.

"Dan has a tough one tonight. His opponent is division champ. It should be a good match."

"I'll pin his ass, coach. You wait and see."

The all laugh.

"I have to run, Carol. It's very nice to meet you."

"Nice meeting you too, Glenn. Good luck, baby."

Dan loses his match 3 to 2. He takes the loss in stride. He didn't really expect to win, but he gave it his best shot.

"Don't take you loss to heart, Dan. That guys is good. With a little more experience you will be able to take him. You did just fine."

"Yeah, I'm ok. He is pretty good"

Carol walks up.

"Are you ok, baby. I didn't like to see you lose."

"I'm ok, mom. He was just better than I am. I just need to work harder and I'll take him."

"Don't worry about Dan. He is really coachable. He will improve. I have great expectations for him."

Carol gives him a big smile, and they leave. Glenn watches her walk away.

'hmmm, Dan has a hot mom. I'd like to get to know her better.'

Three days later, Dan walks in.

"Mom. Coach is coming by tonight. We didn't have time today at practice. He wants to go over some strategy for our next match. He has seen my opponent before. He says he has some tips for me."

"That's fine, baby. Thanks for letting me know. I'll make some snacks for you two."

"OK, mom. I gotta go study for a while. I'll be in my hole."

His hole, as he calls it is the spare bedroom. He has a big desk with his computer set up for studying. There is a bed there too. It's more like a man cave.

Glenn shows up at about 6pm. They are just about to sit down for dinner.

Dan answers the door.

"Hi coach. Come on in."

Carol walks up.

"Glenn, we're just about to sit down for dinner, Have you eaten yet? We would be glad to share with you."

He laughs.

"It look like I timed it just right. I can' turn down an offer like that. I get tired of my own cooking. My daughter cooks sometimes. She doesn't sit still very long. She is a busy girl"

"Great, I'll set another place. What can I get you to drink. I have some wine, coffee and tea."

"A glass of wine sounds good. It's been a long day."

"Is White Zinfandel ok? We're having fish tonight."

"Sounds good."

"We're eating in the kitchen tonight. Come in and sit. Dinner is ready to dish up."

They sit and she serves it up.

"It's good that kids keep themselves busy. Dan is the same way."

"Jacqueline is on the track team and she is a cheerleader too. She is majoring in business and marketing."

Dan and coach go over the next match during dinner. The finish and Carol suggests they go sit in the living room. She tops off their glasses and they all sit.

"Glenn, you had a long day. Kick off your shoes and relax for a while."

Dan smiles. 'mom likes Glenn. This should be good.'

They chat a while and finish their wine.

"I have some peach pie I made today. Let me get you some."

She comes back with some pie and coffee. Dan is amused with his mom. She is being the perfect hostess.

"If you two will excuse me. I need to study for a while. Enjoy your dessert."

He picks up his pie and coffee and goes to his hole. He leaves the door open. He studies and listens. They are chatting it up and laughing, having a great time. He smiles. Mom likes him.

"I'll bet coach makes a move on her.'

About an hour later he hears them saying goodbye.

Carol walks him to the door. He leans over and kisses her on the cheek. She blushes.

"See you Saturday night, Carol, and thanks for the great dinner."

"You're very welcome. It was my pleasure. Till Saturday."

Carol is in the kitchen, cleaning up. Dan walks in.

"Glenn is a nice guy, huh mom."

"Yes. I was surprised. I thought he would be some old worn out jock."

"I thought you would like him."

She turns and looks at him.

"He asked me out to dinner on Saturday. I accepted. Are you going to be ok with it. We haven't talked about either one of us dating."

He thinks a minute.

"Mom, our relationship is special. I don't want it to be something that stops you from having a normal relationship. I suspected this would happen sooner or later. I want you to follow your feelings and be happy. If something works out for you, I'm ok with it. I won't interfere at all."

She gives him a hug.

"Thank you. Baby. You will always be special to me too. I don't want us to ever stop. I'll always love you, no matter what. You might meet a girl your age while you're in school. I want you to be happy too. I won't interfere in your life either."

"We're ok, mom. We'll always be ok. Right?"

"Yes, baby. Always."

"I thought you would like Glenn. He is really a nice guy. I hope you two hit it off."

"I don't know, baby. It's been so long since I dated. He seems really nice. We will see what develops."

Saturday rolls around and Carol is trying to decide what to wear.

'All my nice dresses are so old. I need a new one for tonight.'

"Dan, I'm going shopping. I need a new dress for tonight. All of mine are too old."

"OK, mom. Get something hot. Something that will make him talk to himself."

"Oh great. You're lots of help. I'm nervous enough without your remarks. I don't want to look like a slut."

Six o'clock rolls around and she starts getting ready. She runs a bubble bath. She carefully shaves everywhere. She is like a school girl going out on her first date.

She bought a spaghetti strap, burgundy dress. It comes about 4 inches above her knees. She wants to show off her legs. She can't wear a bra with it. She walks out where Dan is watching TV.

"Holy crap, mom. You are so hot. That's a beautiful dress. Glenn will be toast when he sees you in that."

'Is it too much? Do I look slutty?"

"You look perfect, mom. Just relax and have a good time. Just enjoy."

The door bell rings. Carol walks to the door. Dan sees her breasts sway as she walks.

'Glenn. You're toast. You'll be hard all night.'

She grabs a light shawl and her bag and they leave.

"Nice outfit, Carol. You make guys hold in their stomachs."

She blushes.

"Thanks, Glenn. It's nice to get compliments. Girls can't get too many."

"For this evening, I've planned on dinner and dancing. How does that sound?"

"Oh my. It's been so long since I dated. I'm not sure if I remember how. Dinner and dancing sounds fine. I'll try not to step on your toes."

He takes her hand and leads her to his car. He helps her in like a perfect gentleman.

They enjoy a nice dinner. She finally relaxes and they have a nice time. They drive to a night club and take a seat in a dimly lit corner.

"What would you like to drink, Carol?"

"A glass of wine would be nice. I'll let you choose."

He orders a carafe of White Zinfandel. A slow set starts and he takes her hand and leads her to the floor. He takes her in his arms and the float around to the music. She feels good in his arms. The song ends and they wait for the next one. He looks down at her and smiles.

"You didn't forget how to dance. I guess it's like riding a bicycle."

"You're a very good dancer. It helps that you know what you're doing. I just follow."

"I took some dance lessons years ago. I still remember some of it."

He takes her in his arms again and pulls her close. She sighs and lays her head on his chest. He pulls her closer and she feels his cock against her stomach. Her nipples perk up and her pussy clenches.

'Oh god. He feels so good. I may be in trouble with this guy."

She maintains her composure and the finish the dance.

"Thanks for that nice dance. It's been so long since I danced."

"Are you up for a few fast ones. I think I still remember how."

"Sure. Let's give it a go."

The dance two fast ones and she is out of breath.

"Whew, I forgot how much that takes. I'm out of breath."

"I just want to thank you for going out with me. I haven't been out like this in ages. You're nice to be with. I hope we can do this again."

"Of course we can. You're good company too."

They stay and dance till the wine is gone.

"You ready to call it a night. I don't want to drink anymore. One carafe is my limit."

"Mine too. Let's call it."

He walks her to her door. She steps up and turns around. She moves into his arms and their lips meet. He licks her lips and she gasps. She opens her mouth and takes his tongue in hers. Her nipples perk up and her pussy tingles and gets damp. His cock is half hard. She presses against it. The kiss a little more and she breaks it.

"Oh my. I think I should go in now. You're a great kisser, but let's not rush things, OK?"

"OK. I'm good with that. I expect another date with you. I'll call you."

"OK. Do you promise to call me."

"You can bet on it."

He hugs and kisses him and opens the door.

"Good night, Glenn. I had a great time."

He smiles and leaves.

'Wow. Did I ever find a keeper. She is wonderful.'

'Oh my. He is so nice. He may be a keeper.'

She goes in the bedroom. Dan is asleep. She undresses and sits at her dresser. She takes off her makeup and gets in bed. She scoots over and Dan wakes enough to take her in his arms. They spoon and fall asleep.

"Good morning, mom. I see by the smile you had good time last night."

"I did after I relaxed. He is a nice man and a good dancer. It felt really good to be wined and dined."

"I guess it has been a while for you. The last I remember is Jerry. But that was a blind date. Way different."

"OH god. Don't remind me of him. I'd like to forget the disasters in my life."

"Are you going out again?"

"He promised he would call. I want to go with this and see where it goes. I have a good feeling about him."

"I hope you don't mind that I set you up with him. It was all my idea for him to come over. I even set it up so he would be here at dinner time."

"Well, aren't you just the little hook up artist."

"What do you have planned today, baby?"

"I'm thinking I need some endurance training. I going to start running. I might hook up with the track coach and get some pointers."

"OK, baby. I'll see you when you get back."

"Daddy, how was your date last night?"

He smiles.

"It was great, baby. She is a real sweet heart. She made me promise to call her again. You know I can't break a promise."

"Aw, daddy. I 'm glad you found a nice one. Most of them are taken."

"Where did you guys go?"

"I took her to dinner and dancing. She is a wonderful dancer and good company. It's been so long I was really nervous."

"I know, daddy. It's about time you found someone. I hope you two get something going."

He takes her in his arms. His hands slide down to her ass. He lifts her skirt, slides his hands inside her panties and holds her naked ass cheeks.

"Oh yes, daddy. Your hands feel so good on my ass. I love how you hold me."

He pulls her against his hard cock.

"Daddy. What is that poking me. Do you have a boner for me. Did going out last night make you horny?"

"Your naked ass cheeks make me horny. They are so nice and firm."

"All the running I do makes them just right for you."

She reaches down and unzips his pants. She pulls is hard cock out. She drops to her knees and kisses it. He moans. She takes it in her mouth and sucks on it. His hips thrust to her. Half of his cock goes down her throat.

"Yes, baby. Throat me. Take it down. Your throat is so good on my cock."

She takes a deep breath and pushes till her nose is in his pubic hair. She squeezes it with her muscles."

She sucks, licks and throats him.

His cock flares and he unloads in her throat. She pulls back and takes some in her mouth.

"Oh daddy. Your cum tastes so good. I really love sucking your cock."

"You are the best cocksucker on the planet. I never get tired of your mouth."

He sits and tries to recover.

"Daddy. I need to go run today. I want to be ready for the start of the season. Oh, and I have cheerleader practice this afternoon."

"OK, baby. I'll see you later. I'm going to take a nap."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,150 Followers