Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Visit to a 'love hotel' reveals a kinkier side.
6.6k words
4.7
59.6k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story from "Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 2". If you haven't read it, Sara and her student Tomo are heading towards a special kind of hotel after a summer festival.

*

The train sped out of the small town and towards Kobe, the nearest city to where Tomo and I live. Our train car was nearly-empty car as it was late at night – about 11:30 – and we were stretched out on a group of four seats. Tomo and I sat together on one side of the seats with our feet up on the other seats. We were still wearing our traditional Japanese outfits, the yukata, but I had lost my panties earlier in the evening, so I was careful to keep my legs together! Tomo had his arm around my shoulders and his hand was lightly cupping my breast as I leaned against him. I could feel the stickiness of my cum on my thighs from our adventures in the park and, as Tomo teased my nipple through my top, my pussy started to get a little wet again. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts drift to what might be waiting for me in Kobe.

I knew we were heading to one of Japan's inventions: the "love hotel". Since a large majority of young people live at home till they get married, there's not a lot of privacy. Enter the love hotel. These are hotels that rent rooms by the hour and are filled with porn movies, sex toys, and themed rooms. I had heard of these, of course, but had yet to go to a love hotel myself. I can't deny I was really excited to be heading there, but I was a little apprehensive. What exactly was going to happen?

"Sara, come on! We're here," Tomo said, grabbing my hand and pulling me off the train. We hurried along the platform and down the stairs.

"What's the big rush, Tomo? Calm down," I said, laughing as he pulled me through the train station.

Tomo stopped and pulled me over to the side, in between the information kiosk and a ticket machine. He pressed me up against the wall as I looked at him, questioningly. His left hand cupped my face as his right hand grabbed my ass and roughly pulled me against his hard cock, then kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth and pressing hard against my lips. I kissed him back, feeling my pussy getting wetter and wetter as Tomo pulled me even closer against his hard-on. He suddenly stopped kissing me on the mouth and kissed along my jaw line towards my ear. His right hand left my ass and grabbed my wrist. He pulled my hand down over to his cock, and then pressed his hand over mine, making me cup his hard prick. His teeth bit my earlobe as he said:

"Here's the reason for the rush, Sara. Now, let's go!"

Still holding my hand, Tomo led me through the train station and out onto the street. My lips felt swollen from our kiss and my pussy was dripping, just thinking about feeling that hard cock inside me again. The whole evening had been foreplay and now I wanted something inside me, fast.

Tomo led me through some seedy-looking back alleys, past pachinko parlours, strip clubs and bars. I held his hand tightly as we passed lots of older business men who were leering at me. Finally, we arrived in front of "Hotel Paruko" and went inside.

The lobby of the hotel was nothing like a regular hotel. No check-in desk, no clerks, just a vending machine and photos of the available rooms. There were 10 pictures, but only 7 were lit up.

"Why aren't those pictures lit up, Tomo?" I asked. I was standing behind him, pressing my tits against his back and running a hand over his chest as we looked over the pictures.

"Because someone is using the room," he explained. "We can choose from these ones. What do you like?"

I looked at our options. There was a room with a bed shaped like a race car, a room decorated all in red with a round bed, one that looked like an Austin Powers movie set, a Hello Kitty-themed room and a few others. But one in particular caught my eye – the castle-themed room. From the picture, it looked like an old medieval castle with a huge four-poster bed and a fireplace, decorated in dark colours like maroon, gray and black.

"How about that one?" I asked, pointing to the picture.

"Do you like that one? Not Hello Kitty?" Tomo teased me, knowing I collected Hello Kitty-themed souvenirs from all over Japan. He squeezed my ass and pulled me against him.

"No!!" I said, laughing. "I want the castle."

Tomo went over to the vending machine and chose the room. We decided to rent it for the night instead of for a few hours, as there wouldn't be any more trains that night. Also, I was sure we wouldn't be finished in just a few hours.

Our key popped out of the vending machine and we headed down the hallway to room 103. Tomo slid the key into the lock as I wrapped my hand around his cock from behind him, stroking his hard-on. He couldn't open the door fast enough! Once it was open, Tomo grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room behind him. I closed the door behind me and locked it, and then Tomo pressed me against the door, raining kisses down on my mouth, neck and ears. His strong, muscular thigh separated my legs and I eagerly spread my thighs for him. I pressed my dripping snatch against Tomo's thigh and started rubbing against him. He stopped kissing me when he felt me start to hump his leg and looked down at me with his bad-boy grin.

"Hmm...is there something you want, Sara?" He reached down and twisted a nipple trough the fabric of my yukata as he grinned. I was helpless to move as he had me pinned against the door. The only movement I could make was to grind even harder against him and nod, biting my lower lip.

Tomo reached behind me and undid my obi belt, then pulled it off. My yukata fell open without the belt, and he roughly shoved the fabric down off my shoulders, leaving me naked but for my bra. I undid my bra and pulled it off as Tomo nearly ripped off his own yukata. I stared to move towards the bed but Tomo blocked my way and pinned me against the door again. He shoved my thighs apart and quickly fingered my pussy, feeling how wet I was. Satisfied that I was ready, Tomo quickly slid his entire cock deep into me in one stroke as I moaned in surprise and pleasure. He started to move, slowly, sliding his whole length out of me and then back in, agonizingly slow. Teasing me. I wanted so badly to cum, so I started to finger my clit with my right hand as my left grabbed his ass to pull him deeper into me.

"Uh-uh, not tonight, Sara." Tomo said, shaking his head. He pulled my hands off his ass and away from my clit, held both wrists in one strong hand and pinned my arms above my head, against the door. I looked at him in surprise and tried to free my hands, but that only caused him to hold them tighter. He slid his cock out of me, slowly, slowly and paused with just the head of his cock inside me.

"I'm in charge tonight, Sara-sensei," he said with a wicked grin, before plunging his cock all the way back into my cunt and fucking me hard and fast. I wrapped one leg around his waist and surrendered to Tomo's plan, letting him use my pussy. I ground my clit against him as we fucked. Every time Tomo's entire cock was inside me, I was shoved against the door and he was fucking me so hard I was afraid the door would come off its hinges!

"Oh fuck, Sara, your pussy is so tight. Mmmm yeah I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight!" Tomo moaned as he pumped in and out of me. One hand remained tightly closed around my wrists, but the other had slid down from my waist to my ass. Tomo traced the crack in my ass till he reached my little rosebud and started to tease me with his fingertip.

"Wha--?" I gasped as I first felt his finger reach its target. But soon the pleasure overtook me as he applied more pressure and started to massage my asshole while fucking me. It sent me over the edge: "Ohhhh Tomo I'm gonna cummmmmmm!"

"Yeah, baby cum on my cock!" He cried, shoving his finger into my ass and plunging deep into me one last time. I screamed out as I started to cum, my pussy gripping Tomo's cock as I shook and writhed against the door. My cunt squeezed Tomo's hard shaft and drew him deeper inside.

"Ohhh FUCK!" he cried as he started to cum deep inside me. I felt his hot cum spraying into me, mixing with my hot sweet juices. We were locked together, shaking and trembling as we came together.

After a few moments, we started breathing a bit slower. We kissed again, gently this time, and Tomo slipped his finger out of my ass. I lowered my leg back to the ground and Tomo pulled his softening cock out of my cunt. Our cum mixture started dripping out of my pussy as soon as his cock was out. We kissed once more and then Tomo released my wrists. He gently rubbed my arms, massaging down to my hands.

"Did I hurt you, Sara?" he asked. "Are your hands numb?"

"They are, a little. But I don't care. That was so fucking hot." It was my turn to give him a wicked grin. "You can do that to me anytime."

"Oh, really?" he said, cocking an eyebrow. "So, you like being a bad girl, do you?"

"Sometimes," I said.

"Maybe tonight I'll find out just how bad you can be..." he murmured into my ear before kissing his way down my neck again. "But for now, let's check out the room!'

We left our clothes in a heap by the door and explored the room. We had a huge, 4-poster bed made of dark wood and covered in soft, maroon-coloured blankets and pillows. There were also heavy velvet curtains between each of the posts, so you could block the bed off from the rest of the room. As for the rest of the room, there were a few armchairs around a huge fireplace, soft carpets on the floor, a big screen TV on a wooden chest of drawers, and a bathroom. Tomo and I headed into the bathroom to clean up after our escapade by the door.

The shower was, of course, big enough for 2 and there was a Jacuzzi tub as well. I turned on the shower and hopped in, and Tomo joined me. We took turns soaping each other up and rinsing each other off. He seemed to take more time than was really needed on my tits, but I wasn't complaining! The shower had a detachable shower head and Tomo grabbed it, letting the water spray over my tits, then down my stomach, and then slowly over my pussy. The feeling of the hot water beating down on my clit made me moan and spread my legs. My knees started to shake as Tomo used the shower head to clean the cum out of my pussy. I gripped his shoulders with both hands as the spray made me want to cum again. Tomo could tell I wanted to cum again and so he pulled the shower head away and washed my back. I pouted a little, sticking out my lower lip.

"Later," he said into my ear as he turned off the shower. We wrapped ourselves in towels and went to sit on the bed. Tomo lay back on the bed as I explored the room a bit more. I discovered that the chest of drawers under the TV wasn't a mini-bar, as I had guessed, but was instead full of packaged sex toys you could buy: vibrators, dildos, anal beads, cock-rings...it was an amazing selection!

"Wow..." I said. "Look at all this stuff!"

"That's nothing," I heard Tomo reply. "Come up here on the bed!"

I climbed up onto the bed next to him and saw what he was talking about. The ceiling was covered in mirrors, while each post on the bed had heavy-duty leather straps, chains and cuffs hanging off them, at various heights.

"WOW!" I said, again. "This is fantastic. Guess I made a good choice, huh?"

As an answer, Tomo rolled over on top of me and started to kiss me passionately and roughly. We rolled around on the bed and accidentally rolled over the TV remote. When the room was filled with the cries of a young woman, we stopped kissing and looked at each other in surprise, before looking towards the TV. The particular scene on the TV was a hot one – a beautiful young Japanese girl was wearing a high-school uniform, but the top had been ripped open, exposing her little tits. Her long hair was tied in two ponytails high on her head. She was lying on a bed, her skirt up around her waist, exposing her white cotton panties. There was a visible wet spot on the crotch and a handsome man was pressing a vibrator against her clit. The man was running his other hand along her legs, which were encased in white knee socks. The girl was moaning and squirming on the bed as he teased her clit

"Mmmm..." I said, under my breath as we watched the movie.

"Do you like it?" Tomo asked. "Do you like what he's doing to her?"

"Yeah...she's hot," I said quietly.

"What?" he looked at me in surprise. "She's hot? Do you like Japanese girls, Sara?" Tomo's voice was full of curiosity, and I think, hope.

"Well...yeah, I guess! Some girls here are so cute. I can't help it!" I said, giggling. "But that girl," I said, gesturing towards the TV, "is beautiful."

"Hmm...good to know!" Tomo grinned at me and leaned over to kiss me. We made out for a little while, letting the movie play in the background as we caressed each other. Tomo teased and toyed with my nipples as we watched the girl kiss her way down the man's chest and start to suck his cock. Since it was a Japanese movie, though, the cock-sucking was blurred out. I soon lost interest in the movie.

"This is boring. I can think of something I'd much rather do," I said, reaching down to cup Tomo's cock with one hand. He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him. We made out some more, kissing, sucking and nibbling, until I sat up and straddled his strong, muscular thighs. I looked down at his hardening cock and started to stroke him. My thin white thighs were spread wide around Tomo's dark brown legs; my small pale hand stroked up and down his thick shaft as it grew harder and harder. I grabbed his balls with one hand and rubbed his cock in strong, slow strokes. Tomo's moans let me know that he was enjoying my touch, but I wasn't satisfied with that. I moved to one side and got on hands and knees beside him. I supported myself on one arm as my other hand grabbed his cock again and continued stroking him. Tomo's hand reached down and grabbed my hair, trying to push my mouth down to his cock. But I decided it was my turn to be in charge.

"Uh-uh," I said, and then pulled his hand off my head. I pulled his arm up over his head and attached his wrist to one of the restraints on the post, then did the same to his other arm. The leather cuffs wrapped tightly around his wrists and held his hands above his head. Tomo struggled a bit but soon realized it was futile. I kissed him gently on his lips, once, and then kissed down his chest back to his cock.

"Oh, Sara, please don't tie me up! I want to finger your pussy, baby, please let me go..." he moaned as my lips touched the head of his cock.

"Later..." I said, looking up at him briefly before slipping his cock into my hot wet mouth. I slid my lips down his shaft, my tongue caressing his cock as the entire length was engulfed in my mouth. My nose was buried in his pubic hair and my hand again found his balls to caress and play with. I pulled on them, gently, as I slid my mouth back up the length of his shaft. Tomo was moaning and saying my name as I gave him this slow blow job. I worked his shaft up and down, sucking hard and teasing the length of his cock with my tongue. I then lifted my mouth off his cock, leaving a delicate trail of spit between my lips and the head of his cock. My hand worked his shaft, rubbing him roughly up and down as my mouth found his balls and started sucking them.

Remembering what had happened at the door, I decided to try the same thing. I let a finger casually rub against the space behind his balls, teasing and massaging him. Tomo's moans got a bit louder, so I kept going, until my finger was resting against his asshole. I massaged and rubbed around the opening as my mouth sucked and licked his balls and my other hand stroked his hard cock. My finger got a little bolder, pressing against his ass. I let his balls slip out of my mouth and returned to his cock, swallowing it down in one go. I deep-throated his cock as I teased his ass with my finger. Tomo spread his thighs wide and lifted his ass off the bed, shoving his cock even deeper into my mouth. I could feel hiss balls tightening and knew he'd cum soon, so I decided to make the most of the moment.

As Tomo thrust his hips up again, shoving his cock into my throat, I pushed my finger up into his ass. His cry of surprise soon turned into one of pleasure as my finger worked its way deeper into his virgin ass. I started to alternate: as I drew my finger out of his ass, I took more of his cock into my mouth. Then, as I was sliding my mouth up on his shaft, I pressed my finger back into his ass, deeper every time. I knew he wouldn't last long once this started, and I was right. In a matter of moments, Tomo cried out that he was going to cum, so I engulfed his cock with my mouth and at the same time shoved my finger as deep as I could up his ass. His hot sweet cum soon filled my mouth and I swallowed down the first load, then slipped my mouth off and grabbed his cock with my hand. I felt his hot cum hit my skin – all over my tits, and some on my face and neck. I pressed the head of his cock against my tits, making sure every last drop of cum landed on me. Once I was satisfied, I gently leaned down and licked his cock clean before releasing it. I also slid my finger out of his ass, slowly, while watching his face, watching his reactions. He let out another moan as my finger slipped out of his ass then laid there with a huge grin on his face. He finally opened his eyes to see me: face and tits covered in his drying cum, equally huge grin on my face.

I crawled up to the head of the bed and kissed him. Tomo's tongue plunged deep into my mouth, tasting his own cum on my lips and tongue.

"Do you like that?" I asked. "Wanna clean me up, babe?" He nodded. I leaned over his mouth so that my tits were hanging over his face. He eagerly sucked my nipple into his mouth, licking it clean of his cum, then he snaked his tongue all over my breast, lapping up his own sweet cum. Once on tit was clean, I let him give the same treatment to the other before moving so that he could lick the cum off my neck and finally off my face. When I was satisfied, I kissed him again, this time tasting his cum on his tongue. We laid there for a few more minutes before I remembered that I had tied up his wrists. I quickly released his arms and he wrapped them around me, as we relaxed together on the bed.

We fell asleep for a little while, and when I woke up I was alone on the bed. I sat up and saw that Tomo was sitting on the floor, next to the TV, surrounded by the sex toys provided by the room.

"Did you have a good sleep?" he asked when he noticed that I was awake. "Come on down here and help me pick out some stuff!"

I got off the bed and sat next to him on the floor. We looked through the selection of toys – there were so many! Together, we picked out some toys: a small vibrating bullet, a big vibrator, a long, thick dildo, anal beads and a blindfold. We quickly tore them out of the packaging, and tossed the toys up on the bed before climbing up there again ourselves.

"Sara, do you trust me? I have so many things I want to do but I need to know that you will trust me tonight" Tomo said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Yes, I trust you Tomo. You let me tie you up earlier, it's only fair..." I said with a wink. The thought of being dominated by him was so hot. I thought back to when he fucked me by the door and my pussy started dripping again. "I'm yours tonight." I leaned over to kiss him but Tomo stopped me.

"Good. Then I'm in charge from now on." His tone of voice changed, became rougher and more impatient as he pushed me onto my back in the middle of the bed. He wasted no time in tying up my arms and legs to that I was spread-eagled on the bed. Tomo then took the blindfold and tied it around my head. I lay on the bed, completely helpless and blind, and I felt him get off the bed. I heard the sound of a zipper and wondered what it could be until I remembered that Tomo had his backpack with him. What does he possibly need from his bag? I thought to myself. I heard him rummage around in the bag, and then walk back towards the bed. The bed shifted as he got back on. I soon felt his fingers lightly tracing my hard, aching nipples. They were already stiff and longing to be sucked, but Tomo simply teased them, touching them so softly. I started to moan and asked him to suck them.

12