Hot Little Fuck

Story Info
They knew they shouldn't, but couldn't resist.
1.9k words
3.96
106.3k
13
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a late afternoon in middle January. It was times like this that Jeff was glad he didn't live up north again. It was a warm 65 degree day. He flipped through the news and saw the blizzard hitting his homestate. He laughed to himself "And that's why I moved far far away." He sat outside on his balcony looking over the courtyard as the newscaster predicted a few more inches of snow for New England.

Ring Ring! Jeff was a little startled by the phone ringing. It had been quiet in his room except for the newscast. As was the case normally, he screened the calls. He didn't want to hear from anyone looking for money he so obviously didn't have. Jeff walked down the hallway to the bedroom and listened to the answering machine.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't come to the phone. but if you leave your name and message and maybe, just maybe I'll get back to you," Jeff's voice on the machine echoed out. There was a moment of silence so Jeff figured they hung up. He started back to the living room when he heard Candy's voice.

"Jeff, if you are there pick up," she said. He had been talking to her online for a few weeks now. She lived on the other side of the state. They had been seriously flirting with each other the entire time they had been talking. It seems each conversation got hotter and hotter. They talked on the phone and online. And almost every conversation wound up about sex. He scrambled to pick up the phone.

"Hey, I'm here. What's going on?" he asked.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." she said. Jeff was puzzled.

"Doing what? What's going on, Candy?"

"Give me directions?" she responded after pausing for a few seconds.

"Directions? Directions to where, Candy? I'm so confused right now," Jeff laughed as he replied.

"Where do you think, Jeff? I'm coming over to see you. I can't take this anymore! I can't stop thinking of you and the only way I'm going to get it out of my system is to see you." She blurted out without a second of pause. Jeff couldn't believe it.

"And what about your husband?" They had talked about getting together but because of the fact she was married, Jeff didn't believe it would really happen.

"I don't even want to think about him right now. I know it's wrong, Jeff. And if you tell me you don't want me to come over, I won't. But I can't stop thinking about you. Please Jeff?"

What else was there to do but give her directions. Jeff hopped into the shower to freshen up as Candy took the 45 minute drive from her house to his apartment. She knew she would feel bad about it in the morning, but at this point she was so built up with desire for this man that any bad feelings she knew she'd feel didn't matter at this point.

But between the time they hung up the phone and she showed up at his door, they both had their doubts. Could she really go through with cheating on her husband? Would the chemistry on the phone and online translate to chemistry face to face. How would it feel to be touched by him? Would the desire be as great as they both imagined.

Candy pulled into the parking lot of the small apartment complex he had given her. She drove around to in back to where he said his apartment was. She could feel her heart beating out of her chest, and the dampness in her panties.

At that moment, Candy stepped out of the car. She looked around and saw the bench that he mentioned. She followed the sidewalk to the entrance. And that's when she heard his voice.

"Hey beautiful," she heard him say from somewhere above her. She looked around and saw him standing on the balcony of the second story .

"Well hey there, Mister Hot Stuff.," she smiled at him. She continued into the building and up the flight of stairs. As soon as she got to the landing she heard the door open. Jeff stood in the doorway wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. She swallowed hard when she saw him for the first time up close.

They stood there for a few seconds and just stared, not really sure what to do.

"You know, you don't have to do anything. We can just talk if you are feeling guilty about..." Jeff started to say before Candy stepped forward and kissed him on the mouth. He responded with his tongue and pulled her against his chest. He pulled her inside and the door slammed behind them.

"I didn't drive all this way to talk. I came to fuck. Now you made a promise," she grinned. He knew exactly what she was talking about. He glanced down at his watch.

"Thirty five. Thirty six. Still under a minute," he said. Candy started to laugh but it was Jeff, this time, who covered her mouth with a kiss. He parted her lips with his tongue as his hands shot under her top, grabbing at her breasts. She moaned as he squeezed harder.

Jeff guided her down the hallway, still kissing and grabbing her body. Once inside his room, he turned on the overhead light and helped her with her shirt. He started kissing her neck and ears as Candy reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Jeff stepped back and watched as she teased the straps down her shoulders with a big smile on her face. She glanced down to see his cock in his pants. Finally the bra fell to the floor and Jeff shot forward, kissing her breasts. Candy ran her fingers through his hair as he nursed on her breasts.

"I want you so bad, Jeff." she moaned as she felt his tongue caressing her hard nipples. He didn't say anything, just guided her hand to his cock in his jeans. She gasped as she felt him for the first time. He moaned as she grabbed his hardness. He pulled off his shirt and dropped it to the floor as he kissed her again, feeling her breasts crushed against his hairy chest.

"I want you too, Candy. Can't you feel how hard you make me?" he responded. She began to unbuckle his belt and took it off him. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them quickly down.

Candy gasped as she uncovered his cock. She had seen it in pictures before, but it was nothing compared to what she looked at in real life now. She wrapped her fingers around him and started to massage him. Jeff moaned as he watched her smiling.

"Well, then. You should see just how wet I've become. I was wet just thinking about you, but now I'm soaked. I gotta get out of these panties," she said. She reached for her pants but Jeff's hands swatted them away.

"Allow me," he said. He unhooked her belt and reached for the zipper. He pulled it down and smiled as he pulled her jeans off her waist. Candy stepped out of her disgarded jeans, Without a word, Jeff reached into her panties and slipped a finger inside her, feeling her moisture. Candy moaned loudly. He slid the panties from her body and she kicked them clear across the room.

Candy felt the cold breeze of the room. She wasn't sure if it was the breeze or finally being here with him that sent that shiver down her spine. Jeff looked at her and pulled her into his arms again, kissing her like a hungry animal. He guided her over to the bed and pushed her down. She instinctively spread her legs, because she knew what was coming.

"Do it, Jeff. Fuck me!" she panted. The words he wanted to hear. And she knew it. Without a second to spare, he covered her body with his and reached between her legs, guiding his cock inside her. She moaned as he finally entered her. There was nothing soft or gentle about his first thrusts inside her. He began to fuck her, just like she requested. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, giving Jeff full access to every part of her body.

Jeff began by kissing her neck. Candy began thrusting back, meeting each thrust of his with one of her own. He gripped her breasts in his hands as he continued to thrust. The room was filled with the sounds of their bodies slamming together. She dragged her nails down his back, spurring him even faster.

"I'm finally inside you, Candy. Fucking you like we've always wanted,." He replied as the sweat began to drip down his face. He began to move faster, feeling his balls slap against her. She loved it.

"I'm your slut, Jeff. Come for me. Cum inside me. I know you want to!." Candy knew exactly how to get to him. She looked at the expression in his face as she said that. He bit down on her lips and began to thrust harder inside her. She closed her eyes and let the sensation his body was making inside hers take over.

Candy kissed Jeff with more passion then she ever kissed her husband. She fucked back as he plunged in and out of her, moaning in between each of their kisses. She could feel her body start to tense up. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced in a long time, well atleast not from another person. She let out a stiff moan, followed by a second and a third. Jeff continued to pound into her as she rode out her earth shattered orgasm.

Candy's body began to relax, even with his hard cock still inside her. She looked up at him and knew he was about to cum. She pulled her legs apart. Jeff slipped deeper inside her.

"Your pussy feels so good, Candy. God, I'm so close to cumming!" he whispered as he slowed his pace. But Candy pushed him to the brink again.

"Shut up and fuck me. I want your cum exploding deep in me. You know you want to," Candy replied. Jeff moaned as he smiled.

"I always knew you were a hot little fuck," he responded as he began to thrust harder again before. And with that, he came and he came hard, unloading his hot cum inside her. Candy moaned as she felt the release of him inside her.

Jeff remained inside her for a minute as he strugged to catch his breath, his cock began to soften. Slowly he rolled onto his back. Candy rolled to her side and smiled as she saw Jeff, his eyes slightly closed.

"You're not going to fall asleep on me, now are you?"

"Nope, just resting. You took alot out of me, Candy."

"Well, how do you think i feel? I still have to drive home after this," she joked. Jeff wrapped his arm around her as she turned her back to him. They laid together for several minutes. Reluctantly Candy started to get dressed. Jeff followed suit and agree to walk her out to the car.

"You know this might be a one chance thing..." Candy started to say.

"I know. I understand." Jeff hugged her. She felt her chest press against his chest. She kissed him goodbye softly on the cheek. Jeff grabbed her by the arm and kissed her goodbye, deeper.

"You know you do that again, I might just have to take you into the back seat for round 2," Candy smiled.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Jeff said as he opened the car door and pushed forward the front seat. Candy just smiled and climbed in back, extending her hand for Jeff to join her.