Hot Mom-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
362 Followers

Standing she bent over and gripped the back of the settee for support and I got behind her and squeezed my cock inside her once more. I grabbed her hips and a handful of her suspender belt and slotted my knob deep inside her as her pussy juices streamed down her thighs and began to slam deep into her, my hips banging against her ass and my balls against her clit as I slammed into her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she cried.

Just then, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something that caught my attention. The toys and magazine which she had tried to hide when we came into the den were showing from beneath the pillow she had tried to hide them under. They gave me an idea. "Kneel down baby" I told her. As she did I lifted the pillow and grabbed the string of love beads that were hidden under there. "Ohh yes john baby please" she hissed when she saw me with them. I placed the string of beads, which was about 8 inches long and had six beads that were about half inch in diameter and strung along it at one inch intervals, in my mouth to get them wet. Then she watched as I slowly pulled them out one by one. Kneeling behind her I placed the first one up against her ass and slowly and gently pushed it inside. She groaned in sheer ecstasy at its insertion into her tight backside and this continued as I popped one after another inside her until all that was left was the drawcord and ringpull. Then I left them in there for her to enjoy the sensations as once again I pushed my cock into her from behind.

Beverly buried her head into the pillows of the settee and just squealed in sheer delight as I fucked her with the beads jiggling around inside her ass. She bucked and writhed and slammed her pussy back onto my cock as I fucked her and gently tugged at the string to tease her. "Oh John, make me com, make me come, make me come… " she repeated faster and faster as yet another climax approached.

"Do you want to feel me come inside you too Beverly"

"Yesss, come inside me now you beautiful bastard. I love the feel of your cock inside me and those beads in my ass." I began to fuck her hard and fast and could feel my own orgasm building as well as hers as my cock slipped in and out of her tight hot hole. And then, just as we were both about to come I started to pull the beads out from inside her, one by one. The gasps and groans which Beverly emitted were gutteral and I wondered what I may have unleashed in this sexy lady that knelt before me, sucking my cock deep into her pussy.

We came together and I sprayed jet after jet of my hot white come deep inside her willing cunt and we shouted loudly together as we came. When I had finished she licked my cock clean and proceeded to dip her two fingers into her pussy and then put them in her mouth to suck the sticky come juice from them.

"My god, John baby" proclaimed Beverly "I've never been fucked like that before in twenty years of marriage." From the look of satisfaction on her face she was telling the truth too.

"Oh, Beverly you are just the horniest thing I have ever seen. Thank you."

"I can see that I'm going to have to fight Kelly to fuck with you " she said jokingly.

"No contest, you'd win every time Beverly" It was true, she would. She was so good I just wanted her all the time from now on and I could see that she felt the same way too. I couldn't wait.

alanc
alanc
362 Followers
12