Hot Night At The Club

Story Info
He has a wild time at a dance club.
2.8k words
4.11
50.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to go out dancing at college bars where I can party with all the hot young girls. I usually hang out at a place near my house so I don't have to drive when I get wasted. Since I am there every Friday night I am well known to the crowd. I'm a better dancer then most of the young guys; the nickname the girls have given me is Dancing Dan. The party starts when I walk in about midnight. I have a drink or two, the DJ cranks up the volume and I head out onto the dance floor. Soon I am joined by a bunch of hot young babes.

The girls love to tease me and get off rubbing their bodies up against me. Sometimes they grab my dick or spank me. I bend them over and hump their hot little asses while playing with their tits. Often two or more girls will use me like sandwich meat. I love the feel of young tits rubbing me. My cock slides between their legs touching their soft pussies. The sweat of our bodies mingles as we dance to the throbbing beat. As the evening goes on the drinks flow and the girls get more daring. Buttons loosen, skirts are raised, and more flesh comes into view. My dick is threatening to poke out of my pants by closing time. Generally this is the way the evening ends, but not always.

Shauna was looking forward to going out that night. The bar was having its monthly wet tea shirt contest. The prize was $100 and she was sure she would win. Her breasts were nice sized, 34 C and her nipples stuck out when she got excited but the main reason was she loved showing off her beautiful body. She got a thrill every time she noticed a guy or girl looking at her tits or up her skirt to catch a glimpse of panties. Tonight she put on a see thru bra & panty set that would drive people crazy with lust. Her short skirt was full enough that it would flare out when she spun around allowing a good view of her panty covered pussy. Her top was form fitting white lace. You could just make out the shape of her bra thru the lace that hugged her breasts. She would certainly attract attention in this outfit. She got exited just thinking about the lusting eyes gazing at her. Her nipples extended making her look even hotter.

I noticed Shauna the moment she walked in the club. Her long blond hair framed a beautiful face accentuated with sparkling blue eyes. The outfit she had on tonight was mind-blowing. Every man in the place turned to look at her as she walked up to the bar. I was hoping she was planning to enter the contest tonight. Last month there was only a few girls entered and none of them was as hot as Shauna. Tonight there was a good crowd. Of course there were more men but the girls looked better then average. Perhaps they were encouraged by how easy it was to win last months contest. Only one girl had removed her tea shirt which won her the $100. The bartender told me that tonight was defiantly going to be better. They had hired a stripper to enter the contest. She would make sure the girls had to put on a good show to win. If nothing else the stripper would entertain the crowd.

Shauna got a drink and moved on to the dance floor. I followed her with my eyes. The music was throbbing; the place was hot with sweat and the smell of sex. Shauna finished her drink feeling the alcohol warmed her body, relieving her of her inhibitions. She started to move to the sexy beat. Her hands sensuously caressing her undulating body caused my mind to race. I thought how they would feel stroking my cock. I thought how it would feel to fondle her breasts. My dick was getting harder as I watched her dance. The heat made her sweat which caused her white lace top to become more transparent. Her breasts rubbed against the fabric making her sensitive nipples reach out to be sucked. She spun around flashing her almost naked pussy to the crowd. I absent mindedly rubbed my rock hard cock. She knew the effect she had on the crowd and she loved to tease. Knowing people were watching her got her excited. She was more then ready for the contest tonight. She needed to be the object of desire, to make men hungry to fuck her. Her hands caressed her breasts, offering them up to invisible lips to be kissed as she swayed to the pulsing beat. I danced toward her, hypnotized by her sensuous movements. Shauna smiled in recognition as she ground her hot young body against me. I felt her heat, her nipples scraping my chest, her panty covered pussy rubbing my hard cock and I wanted to fuck her. We looked into each others eyes as our mouths were drawn together in a passionate kiss.

Her eyes were full of lust as she backed off and turned away. She offered her ass to me as she flirted with another. I was tempted but decided to go back to his seat and watch. Shauna continued her erotic movements, pulling the next guy close and teasing him with her beautiful body. She felt him against her and fantasized about how good his cock would feel in her wet pussy. The more she thought about it the hotter her movements became. I almost exploded just watching her dance. I was sure the other guy was creaming in his pants from the attention he was getting. She had her hands on his ass grinding his cock with her pussy. Shauna whispered something to him and his mouth started sucking her nipples through the semi transparent material of her top. The saliva of his mouth made them even more visible beneath the thin fabric. I noticed the men near Shauna were all looking her way. They could not help but be hypnotized by her, drawn to her like moths to a flame. That was her effect on men, especially when she was dancing. She noticed also and flashed a knowing smile, thinking of all the hard dicks in the crowd. His hand slipped around her ass and was at the moist gate of her cunt. She spread herself a little to encourage his fingers into her opening. She was so hot she wanted to be fucked right now. She wished it was his throbbing cock about to enter her rather then his finger. Still Shauna enjoyed the sensation knowing that before the night was over she would have at least one hot cock filling her. Her juicy pussy welcomed his finger as he stroked her to the pulsing beat of the music. A mown escaped her lips in time with the plunging finger. Her mind was filled with erotic images pushing her closer to climax. This was just the start of one hot night.

It was time for the Wet Tea Shirt contest. Ten girls entered the contest. They were some of the hottest girls in the club. Shauna looked over the competition. She figured she had a good chance except for a few of the more popular girls and the new girl. Shauna knew her top would show off her body better then any tea shirt when it got wet and she convinced the man at the changing room door to let her leave it on, under the tea shirt, telling him she would be taking it off as the contest went along. She did, however, decide to loose the bra. Her breasts didn't need the support and she knew to win she would have to give the guys a good view. Her mini skirt just barely covered her ass and showed everything when she spun around. She had dressed knowing she was going to enter this contest tonight. She had dressed to win. She figured the new girl might be a stripper but Shauna was up to the task. She looked hot and was horny as hell. She knew how to drive men crazy.

The contest started with the girls lined up on the bar. The girls were drenched with water as they got up on the bar showing off their fine tits under the tea shirts. Some of the girls did their best to accentuate their breasts rubbing them as they were wetted down. It was obvious which girls wanted to win. The view from below gave nice up skirt shots to the guys closest to the bar. Some of the girls had worn short skirts to the delight of the on lookers. The men all cheered as Shauna came up and spun around, flashing her pussy to the hungry eyes of the crowd. The stripper ripped off her tea shirt only seconds after it was wet causing another cheer from the bar and letting the other girls know what they had to do if they wanted to have any chance of winning the contest.

The parade of T&A moved down off the bar to the dance floor. The girls were wetted down again for good measure. The lights on the dance floor were turned up to give the crowd of horny men a good view of the luscious young girls prancing before them. The contest started with the girls all dancing to a suggestive hip hop song. Some of the girls paired up and rubbed against each other, giving the guys a good show. Some of them picked a guy out of the crowd further exciting the on lookers. Shauna had removed her tea shirt and was dancing with the stripper. Her lace top was nearly transparent when it was soaked with water and it glistened in the hot lights. The stripper's bare breasts beckoned Shauna's lips and she succumbed to the temptation. They were locked in a sexual embrace as the crowd gathered around them. Drunken men were shouting lewd suggestions to the dancing girls, encouraging them to go further in their attempts to stimulate each other. The club manager, noticing how things were going, closed the door and put the "Privet Party" sign in the window. This would be a night to remember.

My eyes were on Shauna & the stripper when I felt my zipper being pulled down. I hadn't noticed the young blond crawling across the dance floor hypnotized by my bulging hard on. She, however, had noticed me and her fingers were about to release my manhood. The second song had started and it was slower and more sexual then the first. The DJ knew how to build the mood. Heather reached inside my pants and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock. She stroked it gently in time with the music slowly moving her lips closer to the tip. She encircled the head of my rod with her lips, teasing the slit with her tongue. Her other hand caressed my balls. I watched this lovely creature giving me pleasure. She was nearly naked, only dressed in a thong, her hips gently swaying to the music as I entered her warm mouth. Inch by inch she took me in. Slowly she licked my dick as it slid back out. I felt the sperm rising in my balls with the erotic sight before me. My cock expanded even more, filling her sweet mouth with my urgent need. She hungrily pushed me towards climax. The sweet torture was driving me mad with lust; it wouldn't be long before I came. The hot sperm was oozing from the end of my cock when the song ended.

My attention once more focused on Shauna. The sexual heat in the club was a fever and the music was the sound of fucking. I was drawn towards Shauna and her partner. She was lying on some pillows her legs spread wide with the strippers tongue teasing her panty covered pussy. The manager had his cock out and was rubbing it around the stripper's moist cunt. Shauna's mouth beckoned my oozing cock so I knelt down and offered it to her. Shauna, seeing the hard rod close to her lips, welcomed me into her mouth. She was on fire. Her head was filled with erotic images. The jungle beat and sounds of fucking pushing her deeper into a sexual trance. The teasing tongue thrashing her clit further increased her pleasure. She needed to be fucked. Her hot mouth wrapped around it's stiff captive urging me to give up my seed. Men watched with their cocks in their hands, imitating the thrusting of my cock into Shauna's wet mouth. The manager's stiff dick was pounding the stripper's pussy. She had ripped open Shauna's panties and was assaulting her pussy with her fingers. My dick throbbed in her mouth. I could feel my sperm building pressure, my balls tight with anticipation of heavenly release. She continued to coax me to climax. Her hands stroked my dick & balls, her lips sucked my cock, her teeth scraped along its length as he thrust with increasing urgency. She felt hot spewing sperm covering her body spraying from excited cocks surrounding her. I erupted into her warm sucking mouth, screaming my excitement into the hot air. The third song was over.

I collapsed onto the pillows, exhausted from my climax. My dick was still sticking proudly upward announcing its desire for more. Shauna was more then ready to comply. She straddled my waist teasing my stiff cock with her wet pussy. The fourth song began and the place with alive with the sounds of fucking and sucking. The contest was forgotten the orgy had begun. Everyone in the place was either having sex or watching and waiting their turn. The manager had finished fucking the stripper and was videotaping the action in the club. He figured he could get good money for a hot sex tape which would more the offset the money lost selling drinks.

The camera recorded my dick being teased into excruciating hardness by Shauna's moist pussy lips. It watched as the tip penetrated her velvet hot hole. I felt her moist softness stretch around me flowing with welcoming juices. Shauna lowered herself slowly savoring every inch of my penetration. About half way she reversed, not allowing me to fill her completely just yet. Her slippery fluid coated my dick as Mike zoomed in for a close up. Once more she eased my dick into her hot cunt, a little deeper this time, yet not completely. I was dieing to fill her but I let her control the pace. My cock was expanding, wanting to go deeper. She moaned with joy as she fingered my balls, encouraging my expansion. I felt her pussy encasing the root of my dick which was continuing to grow looking for nirvana. When it could grow no further the first drops of pre cum spurted from its tip. I wrapped my arms around her kissing her lips. We floated in bliss for a moment then she started moving again. Shauna loved long slow strokes and I was in heaven as this beautiful young girl massaged my pole with her hot moist pussy. The camera recorded every stroke as we fucked in the heat of the orgy.

My hands wrapped around Shauna's ass as I turned her over onto the pillows. My need was such that I could no longer endure the sweet slow torture she was putting me through. I started pounding her pussy, driving my dick into its depth. She screamed her encourgement as I picked up the pace. Her legs wrapped around me and her fingernails raked my back as I plunged into her steaming honey pot. It was so hot, sticky and tight around my dick that I felt hornier that I can ever remember. I continued to thrust into her, slamming harder and harder, building the pace to its ultimate conclusion. Her stiff nipples rubbed along my chest as our sweating bodies rocked together. I could feel my sperm boiling in my balls as I pounded this young beauty. Her hot cunt shuttered as the fluid from her orgasm flowed around my surging spear. She slammed herself up to meet my down strokes.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed.

Mike's eye was locked on the hot scene in the viewfinder. Our minds were filled with animal lust as we continued to build towards climax. My cock was heating up ready to discharge gripped by Shauna's quivering pussy. One of her fingers invaded my ass pushing me higher towards the peak. I fucked her harder, again and again trusting myself deep into her molten cunt. I felt my balls tighten, the sperm surging through my cock, gushing deep into Shauna. I shouted my release.