Hot Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Adult siblings share confessions.
2.5k words
4.37
68k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, it's fucking hot!" I said to my sister as we finished supper. The temperature had reached 105 today and was still 93 at seven in the evening.

"Yes, it sure is." She replied, "I'm thinking of getting in the Jacuzzi in a bit. You feel like joining me?"

"Yeah, sounds good, sis."

My sister and I lived together and had, for the past four years. Her husband had divorced her after 20 years of marriage to be with a younger woman; the dumb bastard. She is a doctor in the emergency room at a major hospital here in town and works unusual hours.

I never married; as I had been too busy traveling to the world's trouble spots as a mercenary for most of my adult life. The last job I had been on had taken a turn for the worst and I had been badly wounded. When I returned to the states, it made good since when she asked me to move in with her. She would help me with my recovery and I would help her around the house with whatever needed to be done.

At forty-five, I still had my military buff body as I worked out every day in the small weight room she had fixed up for me to use and except for the slight limp I had as a result of my wound, was in fine physical shape.

Julie, being six years younger than I, was thirty-nine and still had her youthful good looks. She is five six and maybe 130 pounds, soaking wet. Her breasts are fairly large and her waist trim. Her ass though, is her best feature in my opinion.

After supper, she did the dishes while I went to my room and changed into my swim trunks and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. I went outside and took the cover off the Jacuzzi and made sure that the water was clean and then stepped in and waited for Julie to join me.

The water was very refreshing and after all the hot days and nights lately, it was a relief to say the least. I turned on the water jets and let the flow of the water relax me completely.

"A penny for your thoughts, Jim." Julie said, as she walked up to me with an opened bottle of white wine and two glasses.

I was amazed with what I saw. Most of the time, in fact all of the time, she wore a simple one-piece swimsuit. Tonight she had on a small white bikini that showed off her figure very well. Her breasts strained the small top and threatened to break out at any moment. The bottoms were tight and I noticed right away that she had not bothered to shave or wax her bikini area. I could see several hairs curling around the edges of her suit and in spite of the fact that I had never thought of her as anything other than my sister; tonight I was definitely seeing her in a new light.

"I thought we could use a chilled bottle of wine to drink while we relax in here." She said, as she poured me a glass and then one for herself.

"Yeah, sis, I think after seeing you in that suit I need something cool."

"Oh, you like it?"

"That's an understatement if ever there was one." I told her.

"It's so hot tonight and I just didn't want to wear that other suit. I thought I might be cooler in this one."

"You might be feeling cooler in that suit but I find that you're making me feel rather warm sis."

"Really? I didn't think that you even noticed me as anything but your little sister."

"That's true, as far as it goes, but to tell you the truth, these last few weeks of this unbearable heat, I've noticed several times that you would leave the bathroom door cracked open."

"Yeah, I was doing that to let the steam out, so what?"

"Well, I'm your brother and all that, but I did accidentally see you in the shower the other night."

"Accidentally? Yeah, right." She said, as she smiled at me.

I returned the smile and watched as she entered the Jacuzzi and sat down across from me. My legs were sticking out straight in front of me and when I attempted to move them out of her way she just smiled again and put her legs on either side of mine. She laid her head back against the side and closed her eyes, uttering a sigh of relief.

"Damn, this feels so good, doesn't it?" She asked, "Now what were we talking about? Oh, yes, about you accidentally seeing me in the shower."

"It was an accident the other night sis, I mean it's not like when we were kids and…"

"You peeked at me then too? Hell, I was just a little kid and you couldn't have seen much."

"Actually, you weren't exactly a kid the time I did peek at you."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when I had been discharged from the service and was at home before starting my ill fated college career?"

"Yes, I do, very well; you used to coerce me into giving you back rubs. You'd light a cigarette and let me smoke it as long as I did what you wanted."

"Yeah, I'd forgotten that." I laughed. "Anyway, one night I had returned from a date and unfortunately, hadn't had a very good time; if you get my drift. As I walked past your bedroom door I heard sounds and quietly opened your door to check on you. It was dark, but the moon coming thru the window, cast enough light for me to be able to see that you were under your covers and your hips were moving up and down. I could tell that you were playing with yourself and from the sounds you were making, that you were enjoying it completely."

"Oh my God!" She whispered, "And just how long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to tell that you had an orgasm." I replied. "I'm really sorry sis, I should have left the room but I just couldn't drag my ass out of there. It was exciting watching you do that and please remember I was horny to boot."

"What did you do about that?" She asked.

"Man, this is so uncomfortable for me to talk about with you, but if you must know, I went into my room and jacked off thinking of what I had seen."

"I have a small confession to make to you Jim, I haven't been completely honest about something for all these years and now that were on the subject, I need to tell you about it.

She finished her glass of wine and poured another, which she consumed quickly and refilled her glass again; I held mine out and she refilled it too.

"Dutch courage, sis?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes, but I'm off tomorrow and suddenly feel like I need a good buzz."

"Be my guest," I laughed, "There's plenty more wine in the house if we need it."

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to get another bottle for us right now." She said, as she stood up.

The water hade turned her suit semitransparent and I could see the dark mass of her pubic hair pushing against the fabric of her suit. Her nipples were hard and as she lifted her leg over the side of the Jacuzzi, I got a clear view between her legs as the crotch of her suit pulled tight into the crack of her pussy.

My cock stirred into life and as I shifted my position to relieve the pressure, saw my sister looking intently at me. She didn't say anything but I could tell that she had seen where I had been looking; and not knowing exactly where any of this was going, I felt I'd better keep my mouth shut.

She returned in a few minutes and took her place in the Jacuzzi with me, the full bottle of wine sitting beside her head on the edge.

"You were saying you had a confession for me?" I inquired.

"I heard your car drive up that night, Jim." She told me, "and I hoped that you would hear me and look in. I was so frustrated during those months you were at home."

"Frustrated? Why?"

"Do I have to get a piece of paper and draw you a fucking picture, Jim? I was frustrated then and I'm frustrated now."

"I don't understand, sis."

"God, your not going to make this easy for me, are you? Jim, I love you and I always have."

"I know that sis, and I love you too."

She got on her knees and came over to me, straddling my legs. She put her hands on either side of my head and leaned close to my face. As she spoke, I could smell the sweet scent of the wine on her breath.

"Jim, I love you more than a sister is supposed to love her brother, much more. All those years at home after I became aware of my sexuality, I wanted so badly for you to notice me, but you never did. I would lie in bed at night, touching myself, wishing it were your hands and your fingers caressing my body.

"That night you watched me masturbate; I had the best cum that I'd ever had and it was the best because I knew that you were watching me. You were so close to me that I could hear your labored breathing beside my bed. Oh, how I wanted for you to put your hands out and touch me that night, but you never did."

"I never knew you felt that way sis, honestly, I didn't."

"When you decided that you couldn't hack it at school and wanted to become a mercenary, I thought I would just die. The thought of you going all over the world to fight in those dirty little wars for nothing except money, knowing that you could have been killed at any time, almost drove me to distraction. My marriage was already on the rocks by then and I wanted you so badly to want me.

"Jim, I couldn't stand the thought that you might be taken from me without telling you how I really felt and that's why I'm telling you now."

She closed the distance between us and kissed me on the lips, her tongue rubbing across my teeth until I opened my mouth allowing her inside. Her arms encircled my back, pulling me tight against her as she sat down across my thighs.

I was amazed by this turn of events and at this point, afraid of how I should respond. She had just poured her heart out to me, telling me of her desires; but dare I cross this boundary with my sister? Would it change our relationship beyond repair if we succumbed to this temptation?

The decision was made without conscious effort as she ran her hand lightly down my chest and picked up my hand; moved it to her breast and slipped it inside the top of her suit. Her nipple was hard and I ran my finger around it and then gently squeezed it. She moaned and broke the kiss. Reaching behind her back she untied her top and pulled it off, her full, ripe, unfettered breasts exposed to my view.

She cupped them in both her hands and offered one to me. I took her nipple into my mouth, my tongue gently sucking, and then tugging it as I held it lightly between my teeth. She sighed and pulled my head closer against her tit.

"Suck it, Jim, oh God, suck on my tit." She moaned, as she scooted her ass closer towards my stiff cock.

I felt her bathing suit encased pussy rub against my cock. I moaned and asked her to stop.

"Why, Jim, why must I stop?" She asked almost in tears, "You don't want me?"

"I think you already felt that I want you, sis, I think we should go inside and get out of the rest of these clothes. I want to feel your naked body next to mine."

Her smile at those words was bright enough to light several homes, for several weeks. She stood up and quickly stepped out of the Jacuzzi and watched as I stood, my hard cock stretching the front of my trunks away from my belly.

She reached towards my swollen cock and lightly placed her hand around it, squeezing slightly.

"I want to see it, Jim; I want to see it now."

"You seem to be in charge of it at the moment, sis, so look all you want."

She dropped to her knees beside the Jacuzzi and pulled my trunks down to my ankles. My cock, now released from its confinement, bobbed up and down in front of my sister's face.

"I can't wait, Jim, I have to have your cock in my mouth, now."

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as I felt my sister's lips slide around the end of my cock, her tongue circling its head and then teasing lightly along the length of my shaft. One of her hands went between my legs and grasped my balls while the other slid up and down my cock. Her mouth moved back and forth, her tongue never still and I knew that I was going to shoot my first load of cum down my sister's throat much sooner than I wanted. She must have felt my balls tighten because she removed her hands and put them on the back of my ass and pulled me forward into her. My cock was plunged deep into her sucking mouth as the first thick, white, hot burst of cum sprayed across her tongue and down deep into her throat.

Spurt after spurt of cum leaped from the end of my cock and deposited itself in her mouth. She swallowed what she could and the rest began to dribble out the corners of her mouth. She turned her eyes up to me and I put my hand on back of her head, urging her to take all I had to offer.

My wilting cock came out of her mouth with a plop and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. I helped her stand and put my arms around her tightly. I found her mouth and kissed her hard, my tongue snaking around hers, tasting my own cum. I pulled back and looked deep into her blue eyes where I saw nothing but her love for me.

"I love you sis. You've made me a happy man tonight."

"I love you to big brother and now it's your turn to come inside and make me a happy woman."