Hot Night In The City

Story Info
Watching becomes reality.
1.3k words
4.47
42k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I wish they would fix that air conditioning system. I can't take anymore of this!"

I tossed and turned trying to find a cool spot on the sheet. Of course, I knew that there really wasn't one but I was trying to find one anyhow. It was one of those hot sultry nights in the city. The kind that has you stripped bare to the world and still there is no relief from the sticky heat that oozes from all around you. Not even a cold shower had helped.

Finally, giving up, I swung my legs off the bed. Rising, I walked to the window and stood there in the darkness that surrounded me. I leaned as far out the window as I could and hoped I could feel some cooling breeze, a raindrop, something that would ease the heat. Nothing; I felt nothing. The weather had been like this for days and combined with the fact that I was as horny as hell wasn't making me feel any better.

My fiancée was out of town on a business trip and here I was alone in our snug little apartment wishing that he were here. I really missed that man. He had ways of making me relax that defied any pill a doctor could prescribe for jangled nerves. Right now, I needed to feel him next to me. However, that was impossible so I had to get along the best that I could. Just thinking of him made me even hornier.

As I was turning, to go back to that hot pit that was a bed, a light came on across the way. I looked back at the window from where the light shone. Standing there was a girl about twenty I would say. Like me, she was nude but she had opted to turn on the light and I could see her plainly. The distance from one window to another was less than fifteen yards. It was almost as if I could reach out and touch her. I wondered why she had turned on the light and revealed herself to whoever may be out there watching. I had never thought of myself as a voyeur but here I was standing there in the darkness watching someone that was probably as horny as I was and I couldn't turn away.

She was rather pretty and had large breasts that she cupped in her hands. Looking at them, she smiled and licked her lips. Then lowering her head, she shoved one of the large extended nipples close enough that she could flick it with her tongue. I could see strings of spit stretch from her tongue to that beautiful hard nipple. All this she did without once looking toward the open window.

"Oh God," I gasped.

Never taking my eyes from what she was doing I reached up and squeezed my pert little boobs twisting the nipples between my forefinger and thumb. The feeling was electric. A warm feeling began to envelope my entire body and though it was a warm feeling, I was shivering at the same time. Watching her really turned me on. I guess that it was the fact that I was doing something that I had never done before and to tell you the truth I wanted to be there with her. I t was a feeling that I had never had before: to want to make love to and have another woman make love to me. Touching her and having her touch me.

"Yesssss," I moaned softly to myself.

Never turning my direction, she continued to massage and squeeze at her breasts while she turned and swayed, as a dancer would do to some favorite piece of music. Then she perched herself on the edge of the table and drew her legs up towards her. She was smiling and anticipation shone on her face. There was someone with her; someone I could not see and I waited with the same anticipation for the next scene to unfold.

Then I saw what she was waiting for. Into sight stepped another woman more beautiful than the first. Dark hair hung to her waist. Her skin was like of one of the alabaster statutes one sees in a museum. Pert breasts with swollen nipples and a flat stomach completed the picture. Together they seemed like bookends, each complimenting the other.

The woman reached out her hand toward the prone girl on the table. Placing her hands on her knees, she spread them a bit more. As she did this, she lowered her head between the open legs into the girl's crotch.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I drew a deep breath and without hesitation, my legs opened slightly. Perching on the edge of the overstuffed chair in front of the window, I let my other hand slide down my flat stomach toward my hot cunt. I was definitely getting hotter by the moment.

The thoughts running through my head were ones I had never had before. Those thoughts, the ones that my friends all say were ones that only perverted people have were there none-the-less. I couldn't help it I wanted to feel her hands on me to know what it was like to have a woman make love to me. I wanted. . . I wanted. . .

I wanted to feel her mouth on my hot wet cunt. To know what it felt like to have a woman between my legs her mouth sucking and her tongue plunging into my wet hole while she fingered my puckered asshole.

My breath quickened and across the way, the girl on the table bucked against the tongue I knew was plunging into her wet cunt. I watched and waited while I pinched my nipples with one hand while my other was attending to my wet dripping cunt.

Running my finger around my now erect clit sent shivers of delight all over my body. I slipped my fingers between my swollen cunt lips to my hot hole. There the honey was beginning to drip. I slipped in my middle finger all the way; as my cunt tightened around it, my thumb worked my clit. I closed my eyes and let myself drift off while I plunged my finger deeper and deeper into my hot sucking hole.

"Oh God!" I was so hot.

As my cunt sucked at my fingers, my clit ached for relief. My heart pounded in my chest as I gasped for breath. I felt myself bucking against my fingers as stroke for stroke I was reaching higher and higher toward that peak that would let me release this stored passion.

As I drifted in as sort of limbo, I felt that I was not alone. There was someone with me; I felt their presence. Opening my eyes slightly, she was kneeling before me her head lowering toward my hot wet crotch.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped as she flicked her tongue out touching my erect clit. I arched myself towards it as it flattened out and licked my swollen cunt working its way into my dripping hole.

"Yessssssss, oh yessssssssss !" I hissed at her. " More!"

She sucked at my clit and slid her fingers into my cunt driving them deeper and deeper as I moved in unison with them. Reaching down I grabbed her head as I felt myself releasing my hot cum. She replaced her fingers with her tongue and sucked at my throbbing cunt as I gushed into her mouth. She moaned and sucked at me harder.

As I began to relax I opened my eyes and there kneeling before me was Alec my fiancée; his face covered with my cum and a most wondering look in his eyes.

" Geez baby that was the best ever. I have to sneak in on you more often." He smiled at me. Leaning forward, he kissed me and slid his fingers into my cunt to work his magic on me once more.

Looking over his shoulder to the open window, I saw those two girls watching us!