Hot Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers

“Look at his shorts!” Tim pointed out.

My eyes were fixed on his bulge as it began to come to life. Tim and I both watched for a moment as it began to fill his shorts. Tim kneaded my stiffened nipples roughly between my fingers, stopping occasionally to pull them tight and let them snap back.

“I’ll bet he’s got a monstrous cock! ” He whispered.

“Mmmmmm!” I agreed.

“Do you want to see it?” He continued. I mumbled something inaudibly. He asked again.

“YES!” I replied firmly.

“My wife wants to see how big your cock is. Will you show her?” Tim asked politely.

“Are you sure?” Kurt asked, knowing what it would lead to.

“Yes, I’m sure.” Tim relinquished.

“No problem!” he said as he caught my eye and gave me a big smile, “What the lady wants, the lady gets!”

He stood up and dropped his shorts. He was standing about three feet away from me when his massive cock sprung from his shorts. It hung most of the way down to his knees, and it was proportionately thick. I gasped at the sight of it. It really was a monster cock! He moved closer, so that it was right in front of me.

“Go ahead, Touch it!” Tim urged.

I reached out and started to pet it.

“No, I mean hold it!”

It took both of my hands to hold it up. It was heavy, but I finally had it positioned right in front of my face. He didn’t need to say anymore. I brought the head up to my mouth and placed it between my lips.

It grew quickly, and soon couldn’t fit in my mouth; so I was content to lick and caress his enormous shaft. Tim was mesmerized by how masterfully I handled Kurt’s big cock. In no time he was fully erect and covered with my saliva.

“Look at how big and hard you’ve made his cock!” Tim whispered as I continued to lick it.

“You like playing with his great big cock don’t you?”

“Yes!” I moaned smattering kisses up and down his solid shaft.

“You want to please him don’t you.” He continued.

“Yes!” I again replied as I caressed his huge balls.

“Do you want to show him your pussy?”

“YES!!!”

Tim nodded and Kurt reached for my panties. I were so nervous, I was shaking. Kurt took the waistband of my panties in his strong hands and tugged. I lifted my ass in the air so that he cold get them down to my legs, then I rolled up on my back and lifted my legs straight in the air so that he could slide them off. With my feet together, all he could see was a portion of my little slit. As I lowered my legs, I spread them until they were resting on his shoulders.

“See anything you like?” I asked wickedly.

He stared at my silky blonde bush. My pussy looked like a big red tulip, my huge swollen lips surrounding my stiffened clit. It looked ready for cock!

Tim watched over my shoulder as Kurt approached my hungry cunt. I leaned back against Tim’s chest. Kurt took my knees in his hands and gently pushed my legs apart. Obediently, I spread them for him, inviting him to come closer.

My cunt lips were red and swollen with anticipation, and they glistened slightly from the juice that was beginning to ooze from my tight little box. Kurt placed his big hands at the inside of each of my thighs, and spread my legs even wider. I closed my eyes and waited. His face was so close, I could feel his hot breath.

“God this is going to feel so good!” I thought.

It felt like centuries had passed before he finally put his tongue against my pussy. When his tongue finally did touch my waiting box, I involuntarily bucked with a spasm of pleasure.

“Oh god!” I breathed quietly.

He poked his tongue at the base of my ass, and then slowly slid it between my lips, up to my clit, and then back down again. My body quivered, inviting his tongue back to give my clit more attention. He licked and sucked my cunt masterfully, preparing me for his giant cock. I could feel the lubrication oozing out of my hole. He stiffened his tongue and diddled my clit some more. My clit swelled to the size of a grape. Then, with his tongue still stiffened, he put it between my swollen lips and slid it gently down to my awaiting hole.

He hesitated for a moment, and then slowly pushed it into my warm pussy. I spread my legs as far I could, so that he could put it in deeply. Even his tongue felt big. When he was in as far as he could go, I squeezed down on it with my tight pussy lips. I’m sure he had never felt any pussy as tight as mine. His cock stiffened.

“Damn,” he mumbled, “this is some good pussy!”

He stopped for a moment to kiss me on the mouth. He tasted of pussy, hot pussy. I liked the way he tasted.

“Is your pussy always this wet?” he whispered in my ear.

“No,” I whispered back, “Only when it knows it’s going to fuck a big, beautiful cock like yours!”

“Mmmmm” he grunted satisfactorily.

He put his head back into my lap and began to slowly fuck my pussy with his tongue. Every stroke was as tight as the first. I moaned and groaned.

“Oh God, that feels sooooo good! Don’t stop. You are making me so hot!”

I watched his cock get even stiffer. It was huge, it must have been ten inches long, and a full two and a half inches thick, it was dark brown and had the biggest head I’ve ever seen.

The thought of seeing that great big cock in my tiny little pussy must really have turned Tim on. His dick was as hard as a rock. He pulled his pants down, grabbed the back of my head, and put his swollen cock right in my face. I eagerly put it into my mouth, and mimicked the strokes of Kurt’s tongue in my pussy. Tim quickly picked up the rhythm, moving his body in sync so that his cock was hitting the back of my throat at the same time Kurt’s tongue pushed deep into my cunt. I moaned in ecstasy as they drove deep, and sighed with disappointment as they pulled out.

This lasted for two or three minutes before Tim couldn’t take anymore, listening to my moans was going to make him cum. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, and gave me a second to breathe.

Then he press his lips against mine, I opened my mouth and sucked his tongue just as I had sucked his cock. My mouth was very wet, and it tasted salty; it tasted of sex, it tasted of cock. He slid his lips across to my neck, and whispered in my ear,

“Does his tongue feel good inside your pussy?” I answered his question with moan of delight.

“Look at his cock, look at how hard it is now, look at how big it is.” I turned my head to get a good look at his huge tool.

I smiled at him, and let out a long “Aaaaaah!”as Kurt’s tongue flicked past my clit and drove deep into my hot little box.

He held it in there, his lips pressed tight against my labia. I could feel the tip of his tongue exploring the inner walls of my vagina, poking into every juicy nook and cranny. My occasional breathy moans became more frequent. He retracted his tongue and gave a big long suck on my swollen clit.

“Oooooh!” I exclaimed!

I squealed when my stretched clit snapped back into place. His tongue fired back into my pussy!

“Uuuuungh!!” I inhaled. I held my breath as his tongue probed my pussy, and then exhaled.

“Ahhhhhhh!!” I squealed as his tongue slid back out.

Then back in.“Uuuuungh!!”

And back out, “Ahhhhhhh!!”

As his thrusts came faster and harder, my moans and groans got louder and louder. My ass wiggled back and forth, in and out, rising up to meet his tongue. I held the carpet tightly in my fists. Tim thought I was going to cum all over his face!

“FUCK ME!!” I shouted

. “Oh god! Make me cum!! Fuck me with that great big cock!!!” I begged.

He moved up onto his knees, and positioned himself between my legs. I spread them wide for him. I leaned back into Tim’s lap and braced myself, using his legs as supports. My head was leaning on the front of Tim’s shoulder. I turned and whispered in his ear.

“Look at that great big cock! He’s going to fuck me with it!”

“I want you to hold me tight and watch him fuck me.” I ordered.

“Watch my swollen pink pussy lips open wide to devour his big, beautiful cock!

He’s going to push that great big cock deep into my dirty little cunt and make me cum.

Hold me tight so that you can feel me cum all over his great big cock!!”

Tim was as hard as a rock. He had never heard me talk so dirty before; but then again, he had never seen me prepare to be fucked by such a magnificent cock either. He cupped my breasts and prepared for the show. Kurt stroked his cock until it was semi-rigid and then moved into place between my legs. I spread wide, giving him easy access to my burning pussy. I looked up into his eyes.

“Go easy, ........go slow,........ make it last!”

Just at that moment, he laid the tip of his monstrous cock against my swollen pussy lips. My whole body twitch with anticipation. Slowly he directed the head up and down my slit. Like magic, my lips parted for him. Juices oozed out of my little fuck hole, coating the end of his big purple knob. My juices made his dull brown head wet and shiny. My pussy lips swelled more with every stroke of his cock.

“Mmmmmmm!” I moaned as his cock slid between my swollen lips, and then a short, sharp,

“AHH!!” as the head of his enormous cock banged up against my engorged pink clit.

My clit was so big I thought it would explode; it stuck way out past it’s little shroud. Kurt liked the way I twitched when his cock hit it, so he made a point of bumping it every chance he could. The more I moaned, the hotter he got. Tim watched him take his cock in his hand and press it firmly against my clit.

“AH! AH! AH! AH!” I responded.

His cock seemed to grow with every moan. Kurt sensed that I was ready. He began to slowly slid his cock down to my tight hole. I was getting so wet, I could hear my pussy squish as his cock pushed against it. He positioned his cock at my hole, and then leaned forward so that we were eye to eye.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“I want you to fuck me!” I answered.

“Do you want me to fuck your tight little pussy with my great big cock?”

“Yes!!”

“Say it.” He ordered.

“Fuck my tight little pussy with your big, beautiful cock!” I responded.

“Louder!!” He Barked.

“FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL, BLACK COCK!” I shouted.

“Say please!” He added.

“PLEASE FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL, BLACK COCK!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!” I begged at the top of my lungs.

I sure that everyone on the floor heard me, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to feel his magnificent cock in me. I could feel it swelling against my swollen red pussy lips.

“Please fuck it good,” I pleaded.

His cock swelled even more. I had found just how to push his buttons.

“Please show my tiny little cunt what it’s like to be fucked by a real cock!!”

All he could do was grunt in response.

“Kiss me!” I demanded.

Our lips met, my mouth opened, and I sucked his tongue into my wet mouth. I sucked his tongue slowly yet forcefully in and out of my mouth.

“That’s how I want to be fucked!! ” I barked. “Fuck me hard and deep!! Make me your little cock slave!!”

I spread my legs wide, and arched my back to so that my vagina was as open as it could be. He pushed the head of his giant cock at my hole. Tim watched as the tip started to go in, but it was too big. He pulled back, and then pushed forward forcefully. Nothing. He began to assault my hole with quick short bursts. Still nothing.

“Damn Bitch!” he exclaimed. “I thought you wanted my dick!!”

“I do! I do! Don’t stop!” I pleaded.

“Oh!! Don’t stop!”

He put his cock back at my tiny little hole and tried again. Sweat began to drip off of my face and roll down my trembling body. I could feel my cunt stretch, but still not enough for his massive dick. He pushed hard, but it still wouldn’t go in.

“Shit you fucking little whore!!”

He yelled as he pulled his cock away and gave my ass cheek a hard smack with his open hand, his fingers slapped against my swollen labia.

“Now take my big black cock you little slut before I give you another!”

He slapped me so hard, he left a red hand print on my little white ass. I could feel the burn inside my cunt. I wanted him so badly I began to cry.

“Do I need to spank you again?”

“No.” I whimpered.

“Are you going to take my cock this time?”

“Yes.” I sobbed. “I,...I,..I promise!” Tears rolled out of my eyes.

He repositioned himself between my legs, pushed my knees as far apart as they would go, spit on the head of his cock, and placed it at my aching hole. The slap still burned.

“Let him in!” Tim pleaded.

“I can’t!” I cried. “He’s too big!!”

“Look, look at his big cock teasing your little pussy, you know you want it!”

Tim leaned forward so he could watch.

“Take him!” He insisted.

The wet tip of his cock against my pussy soothed the burn. He was making it all better. His big fat cock was starting to feel real good. My sobs turned back to moans of ecstasy.

“Oooo! Your cock feels sooooo good!” I moaned.

The contrast of the hot burning from the slap, and his huge soothing cock at the same time was driving me wild. I wanted more. I turned to Tim...

“I’m a bad little girl!!” I cried.

“ He wants to fuck me with his beautiful cock, but I won’t let him. Spank me!! Make me fuck his big hard cock!!”

Obediently, Tim drew back his hand, and with Kurt’s cock still poised at my tight hole, he slapped the shroud over my clitoris.

“AAAHHH!” I winced.

The pain caused me to thrust my pelvis at Kurt’s huge cock.

“Do it again!” I pleaded.

“AAAHHH!”

I winced again as his hand slapped against my clit, I pushed so hard it nearly bent Kurt’s cock in two, but it still wouldn’t go in. Juices dribbling out of the bottom of my hungry cunt. I couldn’t get any hotter! The air smelled of my hot pussy; he loaded the end of his cock with spit, held my knees wide open and prepared to enter me.

“Oh I’m so wet!!” I joyfully exclaimed.

“Spank my dirty little cunt again! Spank it hard!! Spank it real hard!!!”

Tim raised his hand in the air; my body tensed up in anticipation. He smacked my swollen clit with tremendous force. The sting was incredible.

“IIIIIIYYYYYEEEEEE!” I screamed as I uncontrollably thrust my pussy onto his rigid pole.

“Oh God!! That’s it! That’s it!!!!” I celebrated.

“Oooooooo! Oooooo!” I squealed as my pussy lips opened and the head of his monster cock disappeared into my juicy cunt.

“OOOOOHHHHH! FUUUUUUCK!” I moaned as his hot meat slid in.

He slowly drew it back, and then pushed again. My pussy juice coated his thick, stiff shaft. First one inch, and then another, and another. I could feel it pounding deeper and deeper into my cunt. Slowly and surely he was going to get his entire cock into my pussy.

“Ohhhh!” I screamed, my hands gripping tightly on the carpet.

“He’s fucking me!! He’s fucking me real good!! Watch my tight little pink cunt swallow his big black cock!! I love his cock!! I love it! I love it! Ohhhh, it feels soooo goooood!!!!”

Seven inches of his huge rod was driving in and out of my juicy cunt. I could feel it hitting against the back of my vagina. I let out a sharp, loud “AHH!” every time his cock hit the back of my pussy.

He made sure to pull the head all the way out on every stroke, so he could enjoying the sensation of his big knob penetrating my tight little hole. Then he reached around and grabbed my ass cheeks in both hands. He pushed his cock to the back of my pussy and just kept pushing. All of a sudden, something inside me opened and the remaining three inches of his cock slid in. He pushed until his balls slapped up against my ass. I was so excited my body shook wildly. I had never had a cock that deep inside me before! Every last bit of his massive 10 inch cock was in my tight little pussy! He reached up and grabbed my tits in each hand, and squeezed them like handles.

“Now I’m going to show you what it’s like to be fucked by the master!” He proclaimed.

He began pumping his big cock all the way in and out of my little pussy, harder and harder, faster and faster, his big balls slapping furiously against my ass. My head was reeling. I couldn’t control myself anymore.

“Fuck me master! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”

His big cock was making me wild. He pulled out and held his enormous cock against my pussy lips.

“FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK, MASTER!! I’M YOUR COCK SLAVE NOW! I’M YOUR LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!” I shouted.

“I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK DEEP IN MY HOT, LITTLE CUNT!!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME DEEP!!” His cock sank into my hungry hole.

OOHHHH THAT’S IT!!! THAT’S IT!!!” I moaned.

I could feel his cock growing in side me, he was fucking me as hard and as deep as he could, and I was loving it! He had never fucked anyone who loved his big hard cock as much as I did!! It was driving him wild. I could tell he was about to explode. I reached up, pulled his head toward mine, held him tightly and moaned in his ear ....

“Ohhhhh! You’re fucking me soooo gooood!!! I love your cock!! No one has ever fucked me like this before! Your cock is sooooo big! It’s making my pussy burn! My cunt lips are on fire! I want to feel and watch your big black cock cum on my little white pussy!”

He couldn’t hold back any more. I was right, he couldn’t handle it! My filthy moaning was too much for him, I made him come first!! He pulled his cock out of my burning pussy, pointed it, and shot a hot wad of cum directly onto my swollen labia. The first blast of cum slammed directly into my stiff clit, causing my feet to spasm uncontrollably. He kept pumping his hot cum directly onto my swollen clit, every blast bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. A trail of his warm jism dribbled down into my wide open vagina.

“OH GOD! I’M GOING TO CUM!!!” I shouted. “PUT IT BACK IN!! FUCK ME SOME MORE!! LET ME CUM ON YOUR GREAT BIG COCK!! OHHHHH!! MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!”

His cock was still as hard as a rock. I spread my legs as far as I could for him. He placed the big purple head of his magnificent cock between my wet pussy lips. I could feel it throbbing as it pushed against my tight little hole. My cunt slowly opened, welcoming the thick shaft of his great cock He parted my swollen pussy lips and pushed his cock into my juicy, freshly fucked cunt.

As soon as the giant head of his throbbing cock entered my hot little hole, my feet started shaking. The shaking moved upward through my entire body. My ass bucked uncontrollably, causing the head of his cock to massage the deepest crevasses of my hungry cunt. It felt wonderful! The feeling of his thick, warm cock filling my tiny little pussy was too much to handle. My body shook and spasmed, loving every second of being impaled on his gigantic cock.! I pulled his ass toward me, forcing his cock as deep as it could go, and held it there.

“Unghhhhh!!!, Unghhhhh! Unghhhhh!” I moaned as I worked the head of his cock inside my pussy.

My pussy was so tight, it caused him to let go again. Hot cum exploded from his cock and filled every nook and cranny of my hungry cunt. I could feel his cock pulsating as he pumped his hot load inside me. My throaty moans turned to wild howls.

“WOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!”

I screamed as every last muscle in my pussy uncontrollably contracted around his pulsating cock, milking every last precious drop of jism from his enormous rod.

littlejvj
littlejvj
196 Followers
12