Hot Ranch Fun Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun with Sue & her Dad.
4.8k words
4.64
116.3k
25
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea just what time it was when Dad and Sue arrived back home for the second time that day. I only know that Mom and I were not there, we were out riding far from the ranch buildings. It wasn't until after Mom and Dad went up to bed late that evening that Sue and I had an opportunity to discuss the days events. Shortly after they left the room and went up to bed, we went outside, stripped and climbed into the spa. There, Sue related her adventures with Dad that day after they came back to discover Mom and me screwing our hearts out on the patio. "God Jack, that was so hot, stepping onto the patio only to see you humping Mom the way you were. Made me want to jump Dad's bones right then!"

"Anyhow," she continued, "after leaving you and Mom the second time, Dad drove on in to the building supply place where they quickly spotted just what was needed for that back splash. The purchase went quickly and, with help from store employees, the item was loaded on the pickup. Since it was hot, Dad stopped at an ice cream store where he splurged and had a banana split while I only had an ice cream soda." Sue grinned when she told me, "I really think Dad hoped the ice cream would cool some of the thoughts he was having about you and Mom and what he was hoping I would do with him. I guess it worked too, at least 'til I got him out to the creek once we got back home again."

As it was, Mom and I must not have been far away when Dad and Sue returned. Not finding me, Dad decided to leave the large sheet of fiberglass in the truck until I would be available to assist in getting the thing around back to the patio. After checking the patio and spa, Sue told Dad it was too hot to even consider getting back into the spa and they decided to go for a swim instead.

I guess swimming was Dad's idea because Sue says she teased Dad that he just wanted to see her naked. She says she also told him she wanted to try a little of what they caught Mom and me doing. I guess Dad only offered up token resistance and Sue says she located a couple dry towels and they walked to the creek where they stripped and swam for a while before stretching out to dry off in the sun.

The way Sue tells it, she had to initiate sex with Dad although his reluctance waned quickly as she played with him. At that, Dad may never have done more than kiss her if Sue didn't take the lead and direct one of his hands onto her breasts. After that, she really didn't have to force Dad's mouth to her breasts, she only had to thrust a breast close to his mouth and let him take it from there. While suckling, his free hand made it to her pussy all by itself, she says but, at that, she had to press on the back of his hand to coax one and then more of his fingers into her vagina.

Once his finger was wet with pussy juice, Dad needed but little additional encouragement from my sister and took the lead, receiving only gentle suggestions as to what more she wanted him to do. Whatever inhibitions Dad may have harbored about an incestuous interlude with his daughter must have been easily suppressed!

Sue says that once she began stroking Dad's cock, there never was question in her mind but that she was going to get fucked. She giggled and told me she nearly chickened out when she realized just how big Dad really is. She apparently suppressed her concerns about not being able to stretch enough to accommodate Dad's cock, convincing herself that if she asked him to stop it would have been all over with.

Whatever, Dad managed to show my sister just how much stamina he has. She says that she wishes she had been wearing her watch because she's convinced that once he penetrated her, he brought her to at least three explosive orgasms over what must have been a twenty or thirty minute interval. She says that had she been able to continue, she's sure Dad would easily have kept on fucking for a while after he filled her with cum. I doubt that but wasn't there and don't really know if Dad can resume fucking so soon after having an orgasm. She says she had to beg Dad for a time-out so we may never know just how much stamina Dad has.

When Dad finally rolled away from her, he stretched alongside my sister and they embraced for a while with her nuzzling against Dad's neck. Then he nuzzled her nipples for a time, apparently teaching her what it would be like someday when she had a hungry child or two to take his place. I guess Dad didn't understand, I had already done that as had Eric and Pete. I imagine she has the picture now, although I'll try, on occasion, to see she doesn't forget.

Later, after resting and cooling off in the creek again, Dad had Sue assume a position on her knees with her head on her folded arms and took her from behind. She giggled telling me about it because it sort of made her feel like some of the animals around the place we have watched copulating. Whatever, it was while taking it doggy style that Sue says she was sure she heard something and thought she felt the presence of something or someone besides she and Dad. By the time she could lift and turn her head to look, she saw nothing out of the ordinary and still doesn't know if someone actually saw them or not. She's guessing it was some of the Peterson clan who beat a hasty retreat when they discovered what was going on. If it was, I have no doubt we'll hear about it eventually.

Anyhow, I guess Dad heard nothing as he continued bucking and thrusting into my sister's upturned pussy and, eventually, spewed another load of cum into her again. Sue says they rested and swam again, but that Dad was pretty well done in after that second round of sex. Not to the point of being incapable of cumming again though as Sue says she went down on Dad once they were out of the water again and surprised both of them when she got him to ejaculate again. She giggled and related how handily she was able to take Dad's semi-hard cock into her mouth and how she hoped he wouldn't achieve full erection and get back into her throat. She giggled again and admitted she wasn't about to give up trying though. Her look was dreamy and hot when she said, "Someday, if I keep trying hard enough, Dad's going to fuck me in the mouth without having to worry about choking me to death."

After that, we embraced and enjoyed the hot water in silence for a time after Sue announced her intention to practice her cock sucking skills on Dad until he could fuck her mouth easily. Actually, I was working on how to let her know she was welcome to practice on me whenever Dad wasn't available or was busy with Mom. I never did get the words out however, Sue beat me to it and said, "If you'd like Jack, I would be more than happy to practice on you too. Right now if you'd like as I imagine it is a skill that takes a lot of practice before one gets it just right. One thing though, I don't think we better try to have sex the regular way, I'm way too sore from fucking Dad this afternoon."

Knowing that my sister wished to keep her groin in the soothing hot water, we decided I should sit on the rim of the tub and she would kneel and do me, keeping her butt in the water. At that, she knelt before me in such a manner that I was able to massage her pussy slit with one foot while she sucked and stroked my cock.

Guess I'm not quite as large as Dad as Sue managed to take more of me into her mouth than I would have expected. While it would be a while until she achieved a Linda Lovelace skill level, she did really well and had to quit when there was only a little over an inch to go until she would have her nose shoved into my pubic hair. Since it was early in Sue's oral experience and I didn't wish to cause discomfort, I let her do all the work. Which is not to say I didn't have an almost overpowering inclination to steady her head and meet her head bobs with mighty thrusts of my own.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to hold out long and my cock quickly swelled, giving physical warning of impending orgasm. I guess I could have staved off the inevitable had we paused to let the familiar sensations subside but Sue was having none of it and continued bobbing her head up and down and sucking until I erupted while deep inside her mouth, almost all the way into her throat.

Afterward, we sat and discussed things we could have done differently to prolong the fun and decided that if she were to enjoy the taste sensations, we would have to adjust our technique and leave only the corona of my dick inside her lips. She says that cumming with my dick behind her taste buds deprives her of a lot of the fun of going down on me. Her eyes twinkling with mock seriousness, she added, "Almost makes me choke too."

Much as it distressed me, I honored her request to not fuck her and we slept in our separate beds that night. I was pretty sure I wouldn't give in to the urge and do it anyway, but felt that distancing myself from temptation might be best for her. It appears that Sue thought so too as she didn't even make a token complaint when I mentioned sleeping in our own beds.

Dad and I were riding out to see to our cattle the next morning when he caught me looking toward him and said, "WHAT?"

I shook my head and grinned, "What do you mean, 'WHAT,' Dad? I didn't say anything!"

Dad laughed and said, "I know but that look said volumes. Something's on your mind. Want to talk about it? Look Son, If it were anyone other than your mother and sister, I'd think it would be in pretty poor taste to be discussing this sort of thing. I know you fucked your mother because I saw you doing it and I'd guess Sue's already told you all about how disappointed we were to discover you and your mother were out riding when we got back home yesterday. So, do you have a problem with what Sue and I did? I know I'm happy for both you and your mother."

"I don't know Dad, gives me a sort of weird feeling I guess. Not what Sue or Carol and I do so much but Mom and me? You and Sue?"

"I know Jack. Kind of the way I have felt all these years about your mother's and my relationship with the Petersons. I guess we just have to try to keep things in perspective; It's your mother I truly love, the rest of it, well that's love too but different, mostly fun love. Well, except for you and Sue of course, the love parents have for their kids is a special love that is different and isn't supposed to be like what Sue and I did or, for that matter, what you and your mother did. That isn't supposed to happen at all, you know that. Anyhow, think you can keep all this stuff sorted out in your mind?"

"I believe so Dad. I know the feelings I have for Carol are much different from the ones I have for Mom and Sue. Aside from the obvious joy I experience when I'm with Mom and Sue and, of course, that they ARE my Mother and Sister, I believe I truly do love Carol."

Just then, Dad spotted a heifer standing quite a way away from the rest of the herd and we rode over to see if she was all right. I guess she was as our approach was all it took to get her to her feet and trotting to join the rest of the herd. Whatever, the distraction brought Dad's and my conversation about our intimacies with the women in our family to an end.

Dad and I rode separated for a time and that gave me an opportunity to reflect on the new family relationships that had developed with Sue's and my developing maturity. I grinned ruefully when I considered that many, (most?), would consider the bunch of us very immature. And probably with good reason, hell, with Carol close by I didn't need to be having sex with my sister or mother. Along that same vein, Dad, with Mom and Marge for variety, didn't absolutely have to be screwing my sister too. As for the Peterson's, it was only speculation on my part, but I had reason to wonder that Marge and Tom probably were indulging themselves with Pete and Carol. Knowing well the joy Carol and Pete experience when having sex, and that Sue and I had been so tied up with work and with our cousins, we had not had much of a chance to really get together for a while. I would have been terribly surprised to learn they WERE NOT taking care of one another sexually.

Later on, after dinner, I asked, "Anyone want to go for a swim?"

Mom and Dad declined saying they had a show they really wanted to watch and Sue made a beeline to the phone and called Carol. She got Pete instead but it didn't matter, both of them wanted to join us at the creek for a swim. After breaking the connection, Sue told me the way Pete said 'swim,' she was sure he really meant he wanted to see if his cock could swim up her tunnel of love. Then she laughed and ran to get towels.

Actually Sue guessed right. We met Carol and Pete at the creek, stripped and played in the water only long enough to rinse away the day's accumulation of dust and sweat before heading for the grassy creek bank and a lot of lovin.

Since it had been more than a week since the four of us had been alone together, Sue and Pete as well as Carol and I were drawn together, almost as though we were magnetized. Carol and I got down and hugged and kissed a bit before moving on to more intimate groping. A quick glance toward my sister and Pete revealed that they were not going to do much in the way of foreplay either. Whatever time we did devote to getting the girls ready seemed to be enough as both were equally eager to get on with it and leave most of the intimacies for later. I believe both girls started getting wet the moment they realized it would be just the four of us at the creek.

Carol sighed the moment I reached full penetration and could slide in no further because there was nowhere else to go. She giggled and said, "God Jack, I have missed this big, long cock of yours."

"Truth be known Carol, I have missed you too only being up inside you hasn't been all I have missed about you." She giggled when I added, "I DO love your kisses and playing with your titties as well as everything else about you too, you know!"

The four of us were mostly silent for the next several minutes. At least we didn't actually say much. Which is not to say we didn't make sounds at all…there were numerous sighs of contentment, groans and whispered urgings to go deeper or harder or whatever. I don't recall hearing either one of them urge us to go faster though.

My sister and Carol must have some sort of a secret, unconscious synchronizing system that permits them to get off almost simultaneously. Certainly something must link the girls as a split second after I heard Sue tell Pete she was going to cum, Carol tightened her leg grip on my thighs, did something with the muscles in her pussy and said, "Cum with me Jack, I'm almost there."

I had been trying my best to hold off for several Moments but Carol's encouragement broke the dam and I made one last desperate lunge into her pussy and remained rigid while my cock jerked reflexively and sent spurt after spurt of cum way up inside her pussy only to have it forced back alongside me to dribble down the crack of her ass.

Clearly Sue's pussy was being filled with cum at the same time. I'm sure that if they were anywhere outside the house where they could have heard sounds that originated at the creek, Mom and Dad and perhaps, Marge and Tom could have heard Pete's shout of joy at the moment of release.

Neither Carol nor I were in a hurry to separate after our orgasms but eventually my shrunken cock slipped from her pussy. Then Carol gripped my shoulders and indicated she wanted to roll over until I was on the bottom. Giggling, she said, "Since you put all this mess in me Jack, you may as well be the one it dribbles out onto now."

From her position nearby, Sue said, "You got that right Carol. Come on you big lug, roll over so this stuff will have somewhere to go besides all over ME." Her comment was followed immediately by sounds of kissing interspersed with giggles so, without even looking, I knew she and Pete were continuing to have a good time. That was okay because Carol and I were doing the same thing.

Because Carol chose to keep her groin in constant motion, she managed to leak an awful lot of cum all over my groin and then smear it all over my hips, thighs, and lower abdomen. If semen has any value as body lotion, both she and I ought to have moist skin over the entire mid sections of our bodies for some time to come. Well, the front mid sections anyway.

When we eventually tired of fooling around that way, we got up and went into the creek to try and clean ourselves. How it worked out, I'm not quite certain, but before leaving the water, I found myself cleansing my sister and that was all right. I enjoy feeling her up just as much as I do Carol. She has nice hands too although it probably wasn't necessary to cleanse my cock quite as thoroughly as she did. I didn't complain though.

Nor did Pete who was receiving equal treatment from his sister.

Whether it was by pre-arranged agreement between the girls or not, I have no idea. I only know that when it was time to leave the water once again, Sue was at my side holding my hand. Carol, of course, was at Pete's side.

And we remained paired that way when we stretched out on the ground once again although I suppose I should say when Pete and I stretched out on the ground. Sue managed to arrange herself on her side facing me and with one thigh thrown across my leg. This, of course, left her in a perfect position for humping her pudenda against my upper thigh.

A quick glance toward Carol and Pete revealed that Carol, too, had chosen to arrange herself in such a manner that she could dry hump her brother as well.

Since neither Pete nor I are immune from that sort of attack from horny girls, our cocks rose to full erection again at about the same time. Surprisingly, it was Carol who first commented, "You know guys, it would certainly be a terrible waste to let nice big hard dicks like these go to waste so if no one objects, I think I'll just take care of Pete. Sue, why don't you go ahead and take care of Jack too?"

While it was difficult to observe Carol and Pete while Sue squatted above my rigid cock in preparation to letting herself down to become impaled, I did manage and watched in awe as I saw Carol descend onto Pete and take him way up inside her pussy. Since Carol was doing all the work, Pete seemed as interested in Sue's activities as I was in Carol's. Together, we watched in fascination as our sister's proceeded to fuck us until everyone came again.

The principal difference between our current coupling and what had taken place earlier was Pete's and my positions and the identity of the girl we were fucking. That and since Carol had taken the edge off my sperm bank, I had less to give my sister when eventually I could hold back no longer and had to let go. One thing though, we didn't need to roll over to be in position to receive what cum did dribble from our sisters.

Once our orgasms passed and while the girls were having fun smearing cum over as much of our bodies as possible, we joined in some pillow talk. Well it would have been pillow talk if we had pillows. Perhaps it is better to say we engaged in post coital languorous conversation. Whatever, it soon became apparent to all that while our family had been distracted with visiting relatives and Sue and I had been entertaining our parents, Pete and Carol had been busy fucking their parents as well. Pete seemed a bit bewildered as to exactly how he and Marge came to be in bed together the first time. Oh, he knew well enough that his mother had asked him to help zip her dress but swears he didn't intentionally brush against her breasts. Nor does he believe she backed into his erection intentionally. He only knows it happened and, while he reached to steady her and managed to cup a breast and place a hand on her pudenda. The resulting chain reaction caused Marge to wiggle her butt against his penis and a giggling grope fest ensued.

12