Hot Rod Ch. 03

Story Info
Alyssa reaches her limit.
970 words
4.68
16.3k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

**Back to Alyssa's P.O.V.**

Part III

Another day is over! Thank God! Though I love my job, it doesn't hurt my feelings one bit to leave the office at five. Or what should have been at five. The Chrysler was being a royal pain in the ass. Since Mike chose to stay and work on it, and he is my mode of transportation, I stuck around, too. Technically, I didn't have to. Arnie or Jack would have taken me home, but I'm the type that leaves with the man I came with.

I'm just placing the protective covers over my computer monitor and keyboard when Mike comes through the connecting door between the office and garage. I look up to ask him how much longer he might be, but the words die somewhere between my vocal chords and my tongue.

He's shirtless, which can only mean that he used the hose out back to wash off. His chest, and the sprinkling of dark hair there, gleams with water droplets. His long thick legs are still encased in the denim jeans he wore but the material's obviously wet and clinging to every contoured muscle. Thankfully he's concentrating on drying his arms with one of the heavy duty towels he keeps in the garage and doesn't catch my eyeballs popping out of their sockets. Of course, I'd seen him like this before, especially since working with him. But the sight never ceases to dumbfound me. Or tempt me.

I'd give just about anything to be able to go over to him and run my fingertips, and lips, over every inch of that body. I can feel the beads of perspiration along my hairline as my body heats with the thought. My breasts tighten and my nipples pebble. My pussy literally burns with the need to feel his touch.

"Hot rod? You ready?"

Without thinking, I murmur, "Oh, yeah!" Then, of course, I realize he didn't mean what I want him to.

I shake myself out of the sexual fog to find Mike staring out me, his hands propped on his hips, the towel now dangling from two fingers. He tilts his head and gives me an odd look as I continue to just gaze at him. Finally, he just shakes his head like I'm a phenomenon he'll never understand.

"Head on out to the truck. I'll lock up and be there in a sec." His arm and chest muscles flex as he throws the used towel into a laundry basket we keep in one corner of the office. Before I can do something really humiliating, like beg him to screw my brains out, I snatch up my purse and wheel through the door.

A light spring breeze helped to cool me off so that I'm somewhat in control of myself when Mike joins me. I already have the door open so all he has to do is lift me into the cab of the truck. I take several deep breaths as I watch him stride slowly towards me, feeling the fire rage inside me. I just don't know how much more I'm going to be able to tolerate.

From the way my body reacts all of the time to the man, you'd think I'm a regular sex maniac. But I'm so far from it. I would think that maybe my 'lack of' is part of the problem but the fact that I've been feeling this way about him all of these years negates that. And, though I've had a few relationships in my time, they've all been insignificant, especially when compared to my feelings for Michael Fields. He bends over me and I wrap an arm around his shoulders. His skin is so smooth and warm. His scent is that of a hard working man, but it's earthy and familiar, not offensive. He slides one of his hands under my knees and the other around my waist. Gently, I'm lifted against him and set in the seat.

He reaches over to start the truck and get the AC system going since the day has been an exceptionally warm one. While straightening, his arm brushes against my left breast. His dark eyes shoot to mine then lower to my chest.

I know what he'll find and I am sooooo busted!

My nipples are very noticeable erect points against the fabric of my bra and shirt. Before I can make light of it, he reaches out and touches me. One fingertip rubbed lightly against the peak. Startled at the move, and very much wanting more, I moan his name involuntarily. His eyes meet mine again. And he keeps fingering my nipple.

Beyond thinking, only feeling, I unbutton my blouse. Thank god there's no one around that time of evening. I'm exposing myself and I don't care a bit. All I know is Mike and how much I want him. As the last button releases, I push the sides of the shirt aside, baring my chest to his gaze. He stares at my pink satin bra, my breasts filling the cups and then some, and I can feel my pussy getting wetter as I watch him run his tongue along his bottom lip. Slowly, I take his hands in mine and place them at the front clasp of the bra, silently letting him know what I want. With a flick, he opens it.

I watch his beautiful large hands swipe the cups away from my flesh. My light brown nipples are straining towards him, begging for his touch.

I'm a size D and I've never been thrilled with the fact. But I am now as I'm a perfect fit for his palms. His fingers squeeze my flesh and I'm lost in paradise.

"Oh, yes", I murmur at his touch. "More. Touch me more, Mike."

sharona
sharona
27 Followers