Hot Rod Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike's decision.
957 words
4.64
14.7k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sharona
sharona
27 Followers

My fantasy has come to life and all I want as I take her lush breasts in my hands is to taste her. So I lean down and flick one nipple with my tongue. Absolutely delectable! She makes a cooing noise and thrusts her chest towards me and has my already hard dick straining painfully behind my zipper. Enclosing the rigid peak with my lips, I suckle on the sweet taste of her. I press the other nipple between my finger and thumb as I do so. Alyssa's back arches, pressing my face more against her in the process.

My name leaves her lips on a breath when I suckle and pinch a little harder. It's the most erotic sound I've ever heard and I repeat the action just to hear it again. I then lick around her aureole and make my way down the inside of her breast, across the creamy apples and cinnamon-scented valley between, then up the other one until I have the other nipple in my mouth. Her body squirms sexily against me and her breathing has turned into rapid gasps.

I let go of the treasure in my mouth and look up at Alyssa. Our eyes meet as she's been watching what I was doing to her. Her blue eyes have gone so dark they're black. Her luscious pink lips are moist where she's been licking them and her bottom lip is swollen from nibbling on it with her teeth.

I take that mouth with mine and I feel like I'm going to explode! The softness of her lips is heaven, the taste of her intoxicating. My tongue asks for entrance and it is quickly granted. She's tangling her tongue with mine and tightening her grip on my hair. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her against me, practically yanking her out of the truck seat.

I knew that Alyssa was a good kisser, but what she was capable of at sixteen is nothing compared to what she's doing to me now. She flicks the tip of her tongue playfully against mine. It tickles and is so arousing that I try to 'pin' hers down. As I do, she sucks my tongue into her hot mouth, applying so much suction I feel it in my balls.

Fire licks over my skin as her hands begin to roam. Down my neck and across my shoulders. I feel her fingernails scraping lightly up and down my arms. My god, what is this woman doing to me? For the first time in my life, I have goose bumps!

She then turns her attentions to my nipples, flicking them with her nails then rubbing them; pulling them just hard enough to feel so damn good. I helplessly moan into her mouth in response and I can feel her smile against my lips.

"Alyssa", I murmur against her mouth, not wanting to break away from her delicious mouth completely. I'm not even totally sure what I was going to say but before I can decide if I'm gong to put a halt to what we're doing or ask for more, she separates from me far enough to respond, "Please, Michael. Don't stop, baby."

The need in her voice, the desire brimming from those beautiful eyes, is more than I can stand. I only pray that what we're about to do won't ruin our friendship because I just can't stop. I want her too much.

Reaching over, I practically rip the keys from the ignition. Placing my hands under her ass cheeks, I gruffly order her to hold on. She drapes her arms over my shoulders and buries her face in my neck.

Not bothering with anything else, not caring, I head back to the office. I fumble with the keys as Alyssa nibbles along my neck, sucking lightly at the skin, but I finally manage to get the door unlocked. I kick it closed with my foot as I head straight for my desk.

I lower into my chair, Alyssa straddling my hips. Her ass is still resting in my palms and it's the softest, curviest I think I've ever had my hands on. She lifts away from my neck and gazes at me, those blue eyes more intense than I've ever seen. I'm completely speechless as she slides her blouse off. It drifts to my feet, followed by the bra.

Alyssa trails her long elegant fingers slowly down from her collarbone, over both breasts and onto her stomach, which is all the more appealing for the little curve to it. Her fingers tremble only slightly as she reaches the waist band of her jeans. The undoing of her button seems to be what unsnaps me from the grip that lust has on me. I place a hand over hers and together we pull the zipper down. A small swatch of fabric that matches her bra peeks out.

I can feel the air backing up in my lungs as she leans forward, bringing us nose to nose. Mouth to mouth.

"Touch me, Mike." She kisses me long and deep before I can make any verbal response. As our tongues meet once again, I slip one finger under the band of her panties. Her pubic hair is so soft and curly. And damp. Alyssa cries out into my mouth as I run my finger up and down her mound. The sound is devastating to my patience and my erection strains against the confines of my clothing. I squeeze the rest of my fingers under the waistband of her panties so I can better caress her. That's when she gyrates against me.

And I know I have never, ever, been so ready to fuck someone!

sharona
sharona
27 Followers