Hot Sex Instead of Dancing Ch. 10

Story Info
Walter falls Tiffany, Bill's beautiful, black wife.
3.8k words
18.6k
8
0

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please give me the support of your vote.

*

Walter's falls in love with Bill's wife, Tiffany, his best friend's wife. A black Nubian princess, neighbor and friend, she's an ex-stripper.

Being as quiet as he could be so that Linda didn't hear him rattling around downstairs, Walter went in the kitchen, grabbed himself a couple of beers and quietly opened them in the kitchen with a bottle opener. He stood at the bottom of the stairs to listen if he could hear anything coming from his bedroom before heading into the den. Not expecting to hear any voices, if expecting to hear anything at all, he expected to hear his mattress creaking and when he did, he walked in the den and sat in his chair.

No doubt one of his friends was already licking Linda or maybe even fucking his wife. Maybe she begins by sucking all of their cocks to make them hard enough to penetrate her. Nah, if she did that, then she'd know there were three men in the bedroom with her and not just one, him, her husband.

Thinking more about Linda with his three friends now than he ever did before, he needs to ask his friends how they begin having sex with her. He wondered which one of his friends went first. Now wishing he was upstairs watching his wife having sex with his three friends, he was more curious now about Linda having sex with his friends than he was the first time she had sex with his friends.

He sat there in the dark reflecting on Linda upstairs with three of his friends while he waited, hopefully for Tiffany to make an appearance in her sexy, short, low cut nightgown to clean her kitchen. After watching her night after night cleaning her kitchen in her sexy nightgown, it was then that he realized he was in love with her. He was in love with Tiffany. No doubt about it, he loved Tiffany.

He was in love with his best friend's wife. He loved his black, sexy, ex-stripper of a neighbor and sexy, young friend. He's always liked Tiffany and he's always enjoyed talking to her and being around her but it wasn't until he let go of his wife to his three friends that he realized that Tiffany is the only woman he wants. Thinking about no one else, not even his own wife, Linda, Tiffany was all that he thought about. Tiffany's beautiful, black body, her long shapely legs and her big C or small D cup breasts, was always on his mind.

He thought about holding her black body against him while kissing her full, brown lips and looking into her big, beautiful, brown eyes. He thought about touching her beautiful black hair but then remembered the comment that Chris Rock, a black comedian made about a black woman's hair. "You never touch a black woman's hair," he said while laughing with the audience.

Maybe most black women put relaxers and straightening products in their hair but Tiffany had beautiful, lush, soft, straight black hair. She had hair like a white woman, an Indian woman, or an American Indian woman. With her skin lighter than most black woman, perhaps she had some white blood in her somewhere along her ancestry. Perhaps her great, great, great grandmother was a slave who was sexually abused by her white owner. Perhaps she has some history that she hasn't shared with him yet.

No longer even thinking about her beautiful hair, he thought more about her beautiful body. He thought about touching and feeling her where only her husband was allowed to touch and feel her. He thought about having sex with her before making love to her and before fucking her. He wondered what it would be like to have sex with a black woman. He wondered what it would be like to be married to a black woman. He wondered how different an interracial marriage would be from a Caucasian marriage.

Not turning on the TV and not turning on a light, he sat there in the dark as if he was being punished and/or as if he was a prisoner put in a dark hole in solitary confinement. He sat there in the dark while wondering what it would be like to be divorced from Linda and married to Tiffany. Perhaps no different in sexual desire for the same woman from his friend, he wondered if Bill had those same thoughts when he left his white wife and divorced his first wife, Connie, to marry Tiffany.

He sipped his beer and put his beer down before lighting up a cigarette. Finally, after working a long, hard week at the mill and with Linda sexually occupied and no longer nagging him to take her somewhere and do something with her, he was able to relax. He took a long, thoughtful drag of his cigarette while thinking of Linda and Tiffany. The two women couldn't be any more different. With Linda average height, white, petite, and pretty, Tiffany was tall, black, shapely, and beautiful. In his mind, there was no comparison between the two women. In his mind, if he had the choice, he'd prefer one over the other. If he had a choice, with her his wife and married to her forever, he'd want to live the rest of his life as Tiffany's husband.

While his three friends, Jim, Henry, and Tom were upstairs with his wife, Linda, and having a good sexual time, he was sitting alone in the dark sexually lusting over his black beauty of a neighbor. With his wife having sex with his friends not bothering him before, it bothered him somewhat now. He was angry that Linda was getting what she so wanted, hot sex while he was sexually frustrated when wishing he could sexually be with Tiffany.

He was pathetic lusting over his best friend's wife. He wondered if he'd lust over Tiffany as much if she was white instead of black. He wondered if the reason why he sexually lusted over her was because she was seemingly unattainable and forbidden fruit with her being the wife of another man. 'Thou shalt not covert your neighbor's wife.' Nonetheless his anger and sexual frustration, for the present time, he was happy to finally be alone with his thoughts without Linda at him all the time?

A little of her goes a long way sometimes. Yet, his precious loving wife, the love of his life, he loved her. He really, truly, and utterly loved her. One of the best times he had with her was having a hot dog with her outside of Home Depot. For the first time in a long time, they talked in the way they always used to do when they were first dated. For him to give her what she obviously wanted, hot sex, something that he can no longer give her especially in the way that three men can, he loves her. Only, he loves Tiffany too. An age old question but something that's never happened to him, can he possibly be in love with two woman at the same time.

"Ah, this is the life," he said taking a swig of his beer and another long, thoughtful drag of his cigarette. "This is the time I love when alone without having Linda around incessantly talking and nagging at me."

Only it needled at him that he was downstairs alone and Linda and his friends were upstairs having sex while Tiffany, his sexy Goddess, didn't even know he existed as a man who wanted her. Yet, now, after hearing Jim, Tom, and Henry going on and on about the sexual prowess of Linda, he was confused. He was torn between two woman, one woman he already had and the other woman he so wanted. Maybe he was underestimating what he already had in her as his loving wife. Perhaps he wasn't holding the love, the caring, the companionship, the friendship, and the sexual value of his wife high enough in esteem.

Suddenly he felt much like the dog in Aesop's Fable, The Dog and his Bone. The fable is about a dog holding a bone while looking at his reflection in the water and thinking that the reflection of the imaginary dog had better bone. The dog dropped one for the other and lost both in the way he may drop Linda for an imaginary love affair with Tiffany and lose both woman.

He did have a twenty year relationship with her. He couldn't even begin to imagine what he'd do without Linda if, suddenly, she wasn't there and if suddenly, she left him for someone else. With him only thinking about himself, he never gave what he had with his wife a thought. A shot in the dark and a desperate grab at a brass ring, never knowing what he had until it's gone, maybe he'd be better off staying with Linda than trying to get with Tiffany. Maybe he's rocked his happy marriage boat enough by introducing three men in his marriage and shouldn't do that extramarital experiment and escapade ever again.

With the grass always looking greener in someone else's backyard, maybe Linda is a better lover than his precious Tiffany. Wow, wouldn't that be something so shocking if his wife was hotter than an ex-stripper in bed? Wow, wouldn't that be a kick in the head if the woman that he really wanted, he already had? Wouldn't that be something if his dream woman was his wife? Too late to stop it now, wouldn't that be something if by allowing her to have sex with his friends, he was about to lose her to another man?

With him willing to throw it all away for having sex with Tiffany, he started to realize the mistake he made by allowing his friends to have sex with his wife. In the way he fell in love with Tiffany, or at the very least is sexually infatuated with her, what if one of his friends falls in love with his wife? What if his wife falls in love with one of his friends?

To quell or heat up the lust he has for Tiffany, maybe the answer to his sexual question is for him to hook up with Bill and Tiffany. Maybe if he knew that Tiffany was a dud in bed, he'd forget the whole thing and never give Tiffany another thought. Yet, when with a woman like Tiffany, love isn't only about sex. Then, again, when with a woman who looks like Tiffany love is all about sex.

Then again if Tiffany was as hot in bed as she looks, as long as all four people agreed to it, maybe he could swap wives with Bill. His very own version of Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice, maybe he could have his cake and eat it too by still staying married to Linda while sleeping with Tiffany. Only, sadly, and unfortunately, chances are with Bill happy with his second wife, he'd never want to swap wives. Yet, he never thought that Linda would ever have sex with another man and here she is having sex with his three friends yet again. Chances are that Bill is just as happy with Tiffany as he's dissatisfied with Linda. Only, he's not going to know how anyone feels until he approaches his wife Linda and his friend Bill with the sexual proposition of swapping, and until he has sex with Tiffany.

For sure, much like taking a test drive in a car that he lusts over, the only way he'd put his sexual lust to rest is for Tiffany is to have sex with him. Maybe with all of her curves, she doesn't handle well in bed. Maybe when he's giving her all the gas and get up and go he has, she doesn't accelerate in the way that Linda does. Maybe after their done having sex, with her stopping on a dime and not making a U-turn that would be the premature end of their sexual relationship.

Yet, very telling if Linda was better than Tiffany in bed, wouldn't it be something if after he had sex with Tiffany and after Bill had sex with Linda, Bill lusted over his wife in the way that he lusts over Bill's wife. Stranger things have happened. One can't tell how someone is in bed by just looking at them when their fully dressed. Just because Tiffany's an ex-stripper doesn't mean that she's a wild, sexual animal in bed. Just because Tiffany worked at a job stripping off her clothes has nothing to do with her actually enjoying sex. Yet, to her benefit, she does have a super-hot body and she's black, something he's been curious about knowing what it's like to have sex with a black woman, especially with a beautiful, black woman.

"Once you go black, you never go back," he said out loud before taking another sip of his beer.

* * * * *

Speaking of the She-Devil, just as he took a sip of his beer and a drag of his cigarette, the light flicked on next door and Tiffany appeared in her kitchen.

"Fuck me," he said in a low, slow, heated voice while forgetting all about Linda upstairs having sex with his three friends.

Only, instead of wearing her sexy nightgown that he had previously imagined her wearing, she was wearing that short, sexy bathrobe that he imagined she wore when he was having another one of his sexy dreams of her. It was that same, sexy bathrobe that he imagined watching her put on as she walked down the long hallway from the front of the house to the back of the house to answer him at her back door. It was that same, sexy bathrobe that he imagined she wore when the wind blew it open to expose her pussy, her tits, and her ass to him. It was that same, sexy bathrobe that he imaged her removing in his sexual fantasy of her before she gave him hot sex, even hotter sex than the sex that he imagined his three friends were giving his wife upstairs.

If only that wasn't a sexy dream that he had of Tiffany but his reality, he'd be a happy man. Only, someone like her would never want someone like him. Maybe he should forget all about Tiffany and concentrate more on mending things with Linda by taking her more places and doing more things with her. In the meantime, putting love and relationships on the backburner, he watched Tiffany clean her kitchen.

"I don't know how she's going to clean her kitchen without showing me every single part of her beautiful, black body. I just hope to God that she's naked underneath that sexy, little robe."

Starting with the items in the sink that weren't dishwasher safe, she donned her pink, rubber gloves. With her robe not covering very much, she was already showing Walter a lot of cleavage. Suddenly, feeling as if he was Burt Lancaster as Lou in the movie Atlantic City, wishing she'd lose the robe, he'd love for Tiffany to recreate the sexy scene where Susan Sarandon washed her naked breasts with lemons while standing at the sink topless. If only Tiffany would stand at her kitchen sink topless or naked while wearing nothing but her pink, rubber gloves, he'd love to ogle her ebony melons, her brown areolas, and her black nipples.

He wondered how different making love to a black woman was when making love with a white woman. He wondered if they felt differently, smelled differently, and/or tasted differently. He wondered if a black woman made different noises than a white woman when sexually aroused and when cumming. Mostly because she was much younger than Linda, he figured that Tiffany would be a more energetic lover. For sure, if he didn't think he could sexually please Linda now, how on Earth would he ever please Tiffany, a woman fifteen years younger than he was?

As if she was a stripper on stage doing a pretend, infomercial cleaning show, with her bending, squatting, and stretching, he couldn't wait for her to mop the kitchen floor while wearing that little robe. He couldn't wait for her to lean to reach for things as her robe climbed higher, her ties loosened, and her big tits peeked out and fell out of the split neckline of her robe. He couldn't wait for her to bend at the waist and show him her naked ass and pussy or panty. He couldn't wait for her to squat down with her knees parted while facing the window and while wearing that short, sexy robe. Expecting not only to see her ass and pussy but also her breasts, he knew she'd be giving him a sexy, naked show tonight while his three friends gave his wife hot sex.

* * * * *

Meanwhile, while Linda was upstairs in the bedroom about to have wanton, depraved, swinging sex with his three friends, Walter watched Tiffany sweep her floor. When she bent at the waist to pick up the dirt with her dustpan, he was rewarded with a perfect full moon view of her ass and a from behind look at her pussy. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked beneath her robe. He couldn't believe his eyes. He just saw the naked ass and pussy of the wife of his best friend, Bill. After seeing her naked breasts at the waterpark when she lost her bikini top and her ass and pussy now, he was able to piece together what she'd look like naked.

Never removing his eyes from her, forgetting that Linda was upstairs having sex with three of his friends, Walter watched Tiffany washing her floor. He never thought a mundane task of watching a woman wash her floor could be so sexually exciting. It didn't even occur to him why Tiffany would wash her floor every night, when most women washed their floors once a week or even once a month. With just her and her husband, how could her floor get so dirty to require her to wash her floor nightly?

Maybe she's a clean freak. Maybe she's a germaphobe and just likes having a clean floor. Maybe she knew he was watching her and was purposely exposing herself to him under the pretense of washing her floor. Nah, why would she expose her naked body to him when she has someone like Bill? Maybe she misses stripping. Maybe, not caring who sees her, she misses the attention of men watching her while wanting her. Maybe she enjoys walking around her house nearly naked.

Wishing he was there to harness them with his hands, he watched her big boobs bouncing, swaying, and moving from side to side inside of her robe as she moved around the floor while washing it and scrubbing it. She had such big, beautiful tits and any second now, one or both of her big boobs would fall completely out of her bathrobe. He only wished he had video camera to record the action but he didn't. Unable to retrieve it now with his bedroom occupied, the video camera was upstairs in his bedroom. Oh, yeah, baby, he'd love to record her washing her floor topless so that he could watch it over and again in the way he watch that 20 second video of her losing her top at the waterpark and her purposely flashing him her tits after.

He unbuckled his belt, pulled down his zipper, pushed down the women's panties he was wearing, and pulled out his cock. He fondled the head of his penis while watching Tiffany clean her kitchen and while his wife was having hot sex with his three friends upstairs. Then, when Tiffany put down her mop, she walked closer to the window. Then, she did something she's never done before. She looked over at his window and did something he never dreamt she'd do.

Thinking it odd that she'd walk right up to the window and look over at his windows, he held his breath. Did she see him? Does she know he's there watching her? Not wanting to be detected, he didn't want to ruin this exhibitionism and voyeurism thing that they had.

Not wanting her to know that he was there sitting in the dark smoking a cigarette while masturbating himself and watching her, he extinguished his cigarette in the ashtray. Daring not even to turn his head to look at her for fear that his look would cause her to look in his direction, he fell back into the soft comfort of his reclining chair. Looking at her out of the corner of his eyes, he watched her staring into the darkness at his house.

She stayed like that staring at his windows for a minute before she did something totally unexpected and totally unbelievable. Something that he wished she'd do since the first time he watched her cleaning her kitchen while alone at night, she undid her bath robe ties and removed her bathrobe. As if she was removing her bathrobe in slow motion, time seemingly stood still.

"Oh, my God! Fuck me. Just fuck me," he said under his breath.

Just as Walter's loving wife was upstairs having hot sex with his three friends, Walter's best friend, Bill's wife, Tiffany, was stripping herself naked within view of her love sick, horny neighbor. It was at that moment that Walter wondered if anyone had a loving wife. He wondered if anyone had a happy marriage. He wondered if anyone was happy with the woman that they had. Certainly, if he was happy with Linda, he'd never allow his friends to have their wicked, sexual way with her naked body. If Tiffany was happy with Bill, she'd never tease her neighbor in her sexy nightgown while washing the kitchen floor every night before stripping herself naked in front of her window.

12