Hot Sex (Oh Yeah)

Story Info
She still wears her schoolgirl uniform.
1.1k words
3.69
42.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers

I had been watching Jenny for weeks. Everyday she wore her sexy schoolgirl uniform. Of course, it was July and she had graduated five years ago, but it still had that sexy virgin appeal.

Let's talk about me for a few minutes. After all, I am a man and that's all I care about. I'm 6'2 (well, the doctor says I'm 5'5, but I know he read the ruler wrong), and I weigh- well, what does it matter anyway? All I know is that all the women in town are after me. Most foxy ladies play hard to get, but they usually give in sometime between the twelfth and thirteenth drink.

Well, Jenny's been trying to seduce me all month. I'm a guy, so I'm very visual. Screw what turns women on... the point is that Jenny likes to show off her legs and butt in her little skirts. She doesn't like to be seduced, which is typical of women, she only likes to please men. I hear that she shaves her pussy clean as well, which is good because men are just too well-groomed to put up with a little hair. Sure we never even trim, but hey, we are men.

Jenny is sexy, so of course she has absolutely no body fat. When she eats you can literally see the morsels of food dividing into her system. The only thing that's different about Jenny and all the other sexy girls in these smut stories are hair color, eye color, skin tone, and height. However, I can't tell you these details about Jenny because I've never bothered to look into her eyes or anywhere above her breasts for that matter. All I know is that she is young, skinny, and loves to try to turn me on.

One day, near the end of the month, Jenny was wearing her pseudo-uniform in the red and black color scheme. It was really sexy. Her long, tan legs bounced in her black strappy shoes. They gave her tight young butt just enough of a boost to make her skirt flare out. With each step, I could see just a hint of black cotton panty. I was sure that Jenny only owned white panties, so you can imagine how excited I became with this new revelation.

I also noticed that her nipples, which could be seen through her tight top, were extremely hard. I realized that given the hot weather she must've been extremely excited. I knew that she must've been playing with her sweet young pussy before she got dressed. After all, we all know that all sexy young girls shave their pussies and masturbate ten times a day while thinking about older men.

She also wore pigtails tied with red ribbons. They were perfect for grabbing, I imagined. Her perfect little mouth would simply glide onto my big cock. She had strawberry lip gloss. She had the cutest little face. I wondered what that angelic little face would look like if I pushed my hand up her tight little top and grabbed her sweet perky titties.

Now you have some general idea of what she looked like that day. Hopefully now the men who are reading will have enough of a visual on Jenny. The women, of course, are all bisexual and can get off on it as well. If there happen to be any straight women reading, it doesn't matter anyway because they should learn to deal without ever seeing men in porn movies or even get their descriptions in dirty stories. I think all women should just be hot lesbians who like to turn men on.

Jenny seemed to be walking towards the mall. She is twenty-four now, but she still enjoys pretending to be a little kid. That suits me fine since I'm a man and I love brainless chicks!

I parked my car beside Jenny and told her to get in. I told her I had some candy in the backseat. She didn't believe me, but seeing a man like me made her very excited. She hopped in.

It was only a five minute drive to my place, but like all sexy girls Jenny has a sex addiction. She couldn't help but rub herself the whole way there. I heard her scream and moan and call me Daddy. She came within ten seconds, and continued to cum in regular ten second intervals.

Before I could take Jenny to my bedroom I had to get past my wife. My wife is an astrophysicist or something lame like that. Jenny, on the other hand, works at Chicken in a Bucket, and we're all really proud of her. My wife just goes around all day volunteering to build houses for the needy and writing books and stuff. She's over thirty-five and 120 pounds or something obese like that. Anyway, she's just a disgusting person.

I told Mrs. Cow to get out of the way so I could have sex with Jenny. She was actually offended! She should have been grateful that I'm willing to cheat on her and stick around as opposed to just leaving her. I threw an ice cream sandwich across the room. When she leapt for it, I grabbed Jenny and headed for the bedroom. I figured the ice cream sandwich should keep the old hag entertained for twenty minutes.

Jenny immediately started doing a sexy show for me. It was hot enough to earn her the right to suck my dick. I only blew a three-pound load down her throat, so of course I still had plenty of jizz left for sex.

But Jenny started asking me about my wife. I explained to her that my wife was not open sexually, and it's true. My wife refuses to let me screw her anal passage with huge objects, and flat-out told me that we can't have an orgy with twenty infested strippers in our own bedroom. Obviously she isn't very considerate of my needs. Jenny understood completely. It was at that moment that I knew I was madly in love with her.

Jenny was amazing in bed. I screwed her seventy times and she never got sore. All I had to do was poke her shoulder and she would have an orgasm. She screamed and cried and puked with passion for the entire twenty minutes.

Jenny had screwed the entire city, but we didn't have to use a condom because everybody knows that sexually transmitted diseases don't really get transmitted. She also didn't get pregnant, I mean, who does?

After our steamy sex session I rolled off the bed and smelled something amazing. My wife had made beef stew: awesome! I told Jenny to make a run for it before my wife murdered her in a jealous rage. The truth was that I can never think of anything to say after sex, and that always provides a nice excuse.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
111 Followers