Hot Spots Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she drew her head back till only the tip remained engaged in her mouth. Then, just as slowly, she lowered her mouth down till he was buried once again. She did this a number of times till he was shaking with passion. His hands had slid below her body to take hold of her tits dangling down his legs. I could see the veins on the back of his hands as he mauled her young tits.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth and started to lick the throbbing shaft. I could clearly notice that she was expending a fair amount of saliva and it dripped down over her cheeks when she sucked on his balls, holding his cock like it was some kind of a gearshift.

He said something to her, his face contorted with desire. I think, by the way his lips were moving, he was saying, “Come on, come on.”

Now, she slithered up his body, drawing her chest back. She rubbed the cock head over her erect nipples and between her tits. Finally, she pushed the throbbing flesh in her ample cleavage.

He held her shoulders as she squeezed her tits around his cock and began to move up and down over his cock. The sight was so arousing I realized that I had, amazingly, gotten hard once again.

I had read a lot about tit fucking, seen a few porn films too featuring this particular type of fucking. But this was the first time I was watching it.

His eyes were closed and he was breathing through his open mouth as she continued to move back and forth over him. On occasions, when she went back over his body, she leaned down to suck the tip of his cock poking out from between her tits.

The sight of her big dangling tits and the cock that was going in and out like a piston made me wrap my hand around my cock once again.

His hips rose and his mouth opened wide as he now gripped her hands with his; pushing her tits together till they were almost closed around his cock.

She rolled to one side and this made him turn on his side to face her. This changed the angle of his cock between her tits. It also made it easier for her to wrap those mammoth boobs around his cock because she had to now press only the one at the top.

He began to thrust in and out of her cleavage and she had to only bend down to take the tip of his cock in her mouth on the up thrust. Their movements became frenzied and urgent; while he moved in one direction, she would move in the other.

Suddenly, I realized that his cock was shooting his come. I clearly saw the wads hit her chin and after a few were dripping over her face, she let go of her tits, slid down and took his pulsating and shuddering cock back into her mouth.

Her cheeks puffed out and sucked in as she swallowed the last drops of the come. I focused on her Adams apple and watched it bobbing.

She was really swallowing his juices like crazy.

After a long time, she pulled his cock out and I watched her tongue clean it up. Finally, she rose, pulling her blouse to cover her tits again.

She clambered to sit beside him and they once again put their arms around each other.

I focused on the front of her blouse and saw that it was wet. She hadn’t bothered to clean them up!

As I continued to watch them, hoping that they would perhaps fuck each other, I stopped jerking off my cock. I had already come once and I knew that though I remained hard, I wouldn’t come so soon again.

I envied the satisfied look on the guy’s face and wondered if he had a wife back home.

In fact, I was fantasizing that I was he!

Lucky bastard!

I silently made a promise to myself that I would certainly do this at the first available opportunity.

******

I was focusing on other amorous couples around the dock, hoping to catch another as passionate as the one I had just spied upon, when I heard the chimes of the bell.

Hurriedly, I rose, pushed back the chair in place, went swiftly to the bedroom I was assigned and stuffed the binocular in my overall.

I walked quickly to the door, grabbing a newspaper in hand and slid back the latch. I opened the door and there was Shaila standing there with keys in hand and the kid on her shoulders bawling like hell.

“Sorry,” I spoke before she could say anything. “Force of habit I guess, that made me latch up.”

“No problems, Nikki,” she breathed, pushing past me. “Just lock the door. The poor kid’s bawling for about ten minutes and the bloody elevator was stuck on the sixth. I had to rush up the goddamn staircase.”

She took her place on the same chair that she had occupied in the morning, pulling her legs up till she was sitting cross-legged. Her classic posture for feeding the brat!

“Please switch on the light, will you? It’s the third switch from the left near the door,” she told me even as she pulled the cup of her blouse over one breast.

As I switched on the light, the baby clammed up at once and I watched him out of the corner of my eyes, happily suckling away.

Shaila heaved a sigh of relief.

“Poor baby,” she cooed. “Mama ignored you, didn’t she? Talking around with her friends and forgetting it was time for your food? Drink up, little guy, drink your food!”

She turned to look at me and I had to lower the newspaper to hide the bulge that would have been evident to her. I began to walk to the bedroom when she called out, “Hey Nikki, don’t go. Forget the newspaper. Aunt always tells me that you are a bookworm. Come on over here and sit down. Let’s talk. It’s so goddamn lonely at these times.”

“Sure,” I replied, walking over and sitting to one side of the table, relieved that she wouldn’t be able to see that bloody bulge under the table.

This time, I looked straight into her eyes. “As to mom saying that I am a bookworm, that’s only when I am home. Most of the time I am at college, attending classes or playing outdoor sports. It’s when I am home, that I read. And I read just novels, you know, paper backs.”

“So what kind of sports do you play?” she asked me, pulling the baby up against her breast and hunching down so the kid could suckle comfortably.

“Well, games like basket ball, football, cricket and hockey. Also indoor games like badminton and table tennis.”

She was impressed. “Wow! And what kind of paperbacks do you read?”

It was an innocuous question and I replied honestly, “It was Perry Mason, James Hadley Chase, Alistair McLean. Now I’m into Frederick Forsyth, Leon Uris and Harold Robbins.”

She said “Wow” again and smiled naughtily at me. “Harold Robbins, huh?”

I was definitely hard down between my legs and felt disgusted by the thought. She was a cousin of mine and I shouldn’t have been feeling about it in this way. But I guess, that episode with the binocular and the fact that Shaila’s breast was pretty swollen and big too, didn’t help my cause.

Hindu’s have a strange custom. I can marry the daughter of my mom’s brothers and sisters. I can also marry the daughter of dad’s sisters. But the daughters of my dad’s brothers are a strict no-no.

When I had asked this question to my mom, she had laughed. “Well, I guess it’s because your cousin sisters on your dad’s side share the same surname. Why are you asking me this question?”

“Oh, just a passing thought, I guess. Mohammed was telling me that he’s going to marry his cousin, his dad’s brother’s daughter and I wondering why the Hindu’s couldn’t do that.”

My mom had just said, “To each, his own.”

Coming back to the present, I was aware that I was flushing. During those days, Harold Robin’s books were supposed to be soft porn.

“I thought that the Carpetbaggers was great. Then there was A stone for Danny Fisher. They were great.”

“Don’t tell me you didn’t read the Betsy and the Pirates,” she chuckled.

To be honest, I had read both more than a dozen times. I had marked out those specific passages that were porn, not just soft porn, but porn per se.

There was the scene between the hero and Cindy who is a sound buff. Then, there was this one with him and the Speed Rent Hire A Girl. And how could one forget where the grand old man fucks the french girl and is watched by his daughter-in-law? All that was in the Betsy.

As far as the ‘Pirates’ was concerned, the sequence where the black man fucks the hero’s wife was unforgettable.

“W-well, I did read them too,” I stammered, looking at the ceiling fan.

“They are adult books, aren’t they?” I knew she was just teasing me.

I nodded, wondering how she would react if I told her about those hundreds of other books I read. Starting with ‘Her’ by Anonymous to the series of the Penthouse collections. Or, I thought, what if I tell her about those films?

“Does your dad know?” she was relentless.

“Of course he does. In fact, it was he who purchased the books. And I guess he thinks I am old enough to read them, anyway.”

“And you think you are?” she chuckled.

“Of course I am,” I retorted, looking back at her. She was smiling and changing the position of the baby. I looked in her eyes, but I could also see in my pilot vision, her pulling up the cup of the other breast and pushing the nipple in the kid’s mouth.

She gave a delicious laugh. “Oh, Nikki, I was just kidding. But seriously, tell me, how do you feel about reading those passages?”

I paused. “I suppose they are intrinsic to the story. That’s the way I look at it. Besides,” I continued boldly, “these days Harold is no longer read for those adult passages. There are a lot more books that are purely adult in nature.”

She looked at me quizzically. “You mean porno?”

I was startled. But then, I realized I should not have been. If a kid my age could lay his hands on such books and triple-X films, why could not someone much older? And, she had accompanied her husband to London where they had stayed for over a year.

“Y-yes,” I replied hesitantly, wondering if I had just made a fool out of myself.

“And you have read them too?” she queried.

I was exasperated. I almost decided to tell her that if she looked out of the window of the study, she could see live shows; I had just seen one myself.

“Why these questions, Shaila?”

“Why not?”

Woman’s logic!

“Well, it is embarrassing as hell.”

“Oh Nikhil, I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

“Not really. You did not. You are embarrassing me, that’s all.”

The baby had apparently finished and she laid him on the table to pull back the cups of her huge blouse.

She rose from the table picking up the kid. “Well, we will have that conversation again. You don’t have to be shy. I’m older than you by almost seven years and I can ask, can’t I?”

I looked at her steadily. “So long as you answer some of my questions too, I guess.”

She laughed. “Why not? That would be interesting. Do you want a cup of tea?”

“No thanks. I am a coffee guy and I’ll use the machine in the study.”

“Okay. I’m going to put this little guy to sleep and it normally takes about half an hour or so. Will you excuse me?”

“Oh come on Shaila. There’s no need to be so formal.”

She laughed again and made her way to their bedroom. Soon, I could hear her sing a lullaby. She had a good voice; I knew she had studied music.

I glanced at my watch. It was almost seven-thirty. She had said half an hour. I decided to pick up my binocular and do some more bird watching.

******

The couple was just about a dozen feet beside another.

The man was sitting on a parapet; his back against the rock and his girlfriend was standing facing him.

His arms encircled her waist and she had her hands on his shoulders. She was leaning down and kissing him on his mouth.

With the night vision “On” and the right focal length, I could see that she had shoved her tongue in his mouth, because he was sucking on it.

She was wearing a short skirt; not exactly a mini skirt, but short nevertheless. It was blood red in color and so was her top. There was a jacket over the top, but this had been opened, revealing her enticing cleavage. Perhaps this is why the jacket was a part of the suit, because the top had a dangerously low neckline.

She had light brown silky hair that reached to her shoulders. She had a high forehead, a straight thin nose and lips that were painted red.

The guy was a dunce! He was short and rotund, almost to the point of being fat with wide shoulders and powerful arms. He had big ears, thick lips, thick eyebrows and a large nose.

For the life of me I couldn’t understand what she had seen in him. But then, love / lust permits no distinction between beautiful and ugly, I suppose.

I saw the guy slip his hands up her waist and put them around her heaving chest. The girl kissed him harder and I saw one of her hands sneak down and press the bulge between his legs.

The other couple seated on the same parapet ignored these two and were content in kissing each other. They had their arms around each other and their lips would fuse for sometime and then back away. They would stare at each other and return to kissing.

The first couple had by now worked themselves to frenzy. Her top was already pulled up and he was kneading her heavy bra-encased tits, pinching her nipples and then getting back to squeezing the whole mounds.

Her fingers nimbly pulled down his zipper and her hand disappeared inside his trousers. The familiar billowing movements began and with her other hand she pulled his neck up, kissing harder and harder.

She carried this arm over to the front of her bra and unbuttoned urgently till the flimsy garment fell away, exposing her firm tits. She let the bra hang over her shoulders and leaned down, stuffing her tits in his face.

His mouth opened as she fed him first, her right tit and then her left one. He sucked and licked her generous tits.

By this time the guy was squirming and shifting because she had fished out his cock from his fly. Now I could see what she had seen in him. His cock was enormous! And as he sucked and licked her tits, she was wanking him off furiously.

She went down on her knees, kissing him hard on his mouth as she did so. He looked around furtively, spreading his legs so that she could kneel comfortably between them.

She rubbed the tip of his hard cock against her nipples, looking up at him. When she looked up, he bent down and kissed her again. Their mouths opened as they fused together.

As they kissed, she kept rubbing his cock head over her tits, slapping them with the slab of meat. She squirmed closer to him and he spread his legs further apart. Now I could see what she was trying: she was pushing his cock up against his stomach and trying to get it between her tits.

Oh shit, I thought wondrously. Is there a disease of tit fucking spread around Mumbai?

But then, almost all Indian women are well endowed in that department. Look at the models and the actresses; the airline stewardesses and the office secretaries. Even those women from the villages carrying potted water on the top of their heads. Except for the emerging breed of thin and scrawny models, you will find all of them with big tits, large hips and round and big asses.

So, I figured that gave the Indian women the natural benefit of enjoying and giving pleasure to their male counterparts with their tits. Unlike the West, where only a few women and porn starlets have these pronounced assets of large melons.

She finally succeeded in shoving his dick between her tits without breaking their french kiss. He cupped her face in his hands thrusting his body against her till he succeeded in wedging his cock between her tits.

She began to slowly raise and lower her chest fucking his cock with her tits. She was milking the cock rather than fucking it because the movements were so subtle, one would hardly notice it unless he would be sitting right next to her. And with my binocular, it was almost like I was watching a giant size TV screen from a couple of feet away.

So subtle were their movements, that the couple sitting next to them hardly noticed it. But the guy glanced over a couple of times at them and whispered something to his girl who also began to steal looks at them.

I suppose they were inflamed by the sight and also emboldened because the guy began to fondle his girl’s tits through the salwar she was wearing. A salwar is a kind of a gown that reaches to below the knees. Under the salwar, a kameez is often worn. A kameez is a pajama, which is loose from the waist to the knees and fits like second skin below the knees.

It would have been impossible for the second guy to get to his girl’s tits from below the salwar. But he was lucky that her salwar was buttoned in front and pretty soon, he had unbuttoned it and she had shrugged off the shoulder straps.

Meanwhile, the first guy had used one of his hands to thrust it up his girl’s knees by bending down. The girl spread her knees so that he could get to her crotch and when he had, her movements suddenly became frantic. She cupped her tits with her hands and began rocking up and down over the cock wrapped up inside.

I had just about though of reaching inside my pajamas to wrap my own fist around my throbbing hard on when suddenly,

“Hey, Nikhil, your uncle’s going to be late…” Shaila entered the study and her voice trailed off when she saw me with the binocular.

I was furious with myself for having so carelessly left the door open and also pretty much fazed and embarrassed.

“What are you doing?” she asked me incredulously.

I managed to regain my composure though I knew it was an exercise in futility: my expression gave my intentions away and looked like the proverbial kid caught with his hand in a jar of cookies.

“Oh nothing,” I said casually. “Watching the horizon and star gazing with this new binocular dad bought for me.”

She entered the room, looking suspiciously at me.

“Why do I have this feeling that you are hiding something from me?”

“Oh come on, Shaila! Why would I hide anything from you?”

“Exactly. Well, the binocular wasn’t positioned the way it is supposed to when you are either gazing at the horizon or the stars.”

“Then what else would you think I would be watching?”

“If you knew, there are a lot of other things to watch along this part of the beach and more often than not, a lot many guys your age come over here to do exactly that.”

“Watch what else?” I asked, my heart thudding.

She looked at me for a long time, and then said, “Let me have the binocular for a minute.”

Hell, I couldn’t refuse. Dumbly I handed it over to her as she walked up to where I was sitting on the chair.

When she took the first glance through the binocular she exclaimed, “Wow! This is fantastic! Everyone looks like they were right here in this room!”

“That’s why I’m using it to gaze at the horizon and the stars,” I told her.

“Let’s see,” she replied looking through the glasses in the general direction that I was. She wasn’t dumb and I knew that. She was known to be one of the sharpest in the family.

“Ah-ha,” she suddenly said and my heart sank. Even I could tell that she had the binocular trained to exactly the same region that I had.

She continued to peer through it, never wavering. Finally, in a soft voice she muttered, “Well, that girl is making the boy see stars alright! And those two next to them are horizontal if not on the horizon.”

That really startled me. I suppose the second couple must be lying on the parapet by now.

Shaila continued to study the sights for a few more minutes during which I was getting more and more flustered.

Finally, she set down the binocular and slowly turned to face me. There was a strange look in her eyes.

“So you were spying on those couples, huh?”

In spite of the situation I had got myself in, I couldn’t will my goddamn hard on down, and I had to pull my waist back to hide it from her. This was a very awkward position. I looked down at the floor.

“W-well, it wasn’t intentional. I was only looking at the horizon and the stars as I said and I couldn’t help it if those couples out there are…”