Hot Spots Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are?” she asked me archly. I thought I detected her bosom heaving and a film of sweat above her upper lip.

She looked at me archly. Finally, she sighed and said, “I came in to tell you that your uncle is at the conference and will be back only after mid-night. So, if you are hungry, we might as well have our dinner.”

“Okay,” I said, still looking at the floor.

She handed me the binocular and turned to walk out.

“Damn good binocular, I must say. I’ll have a shower and then set the plates.”

I heaved a sigh of relief when she walked out. I had to do something about my erection, I thought and confident that she wouldn’t expect me to immediately continue with my forbidden activity, I waited till I heard her walking into the bathroom.

I walked over to the window and raised the binocular to my eyes, focusing on the couples.

My heart suddenly skipped a beat. It wasn’t the second couple, which was horizontal. In fact the first couple, the one with the girl in the red top and skirt were lying on the parapet.

The guy was lying on his back and I couldn’t see his face because the girl was sitting right next to it. She had bent sideways and his cock was still between her heavy tits. The dunce had her skirt all over his face and that meant he was licking out her cunt.

Because she was bending sideways, she could also allow his prick to enter her mouth even as it fucked her tits. I could see her bare thighs from here as they bucked up and down and rotated wildly and I knew the guy was hitting the right spots with his tongue.

The other couple too had thrown their inhibitions to the wind. I reckon it was because the dark was already in the sky and they were in a pretty quiet and isolated place: sure that they couldn’t be seen.

Her salwar was unbuttoned all the way and the hem had been lifted way above her waist. The knot of the drawstring that held the kameez together had been pulled out and the boy had thrust his hand inside. She was kissing him passionately as he kneaded her bra-encased tits with his other hand.

I could hear the shower running, so I thrust my hand in my pajama and grabbed my hard on. I furiously jerked off as I continued to watch the two pairs of couples grappling with each other.

I was loaded like a pistol with the safety off. Just a few jerks and I was shooting into my underwear. I felt weak as the blast of come shot out of my prick. One, two, three, four and then I lost count.

What the hell! I too was going to take a shower anyway and would have to change into fresh underwear!

******