Hot Spots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina finally rose off the floor, pulling Shaila along with her. She looked at me, smiling slyly and said, "Would you prefer if we continue to do it on the couch, baby?"

I nodded, my hands unconsciously jerking faster along my shaft.

The two women moved to the couch, their hands around each other's waists. They lowered their sleek bodies on the couch and once again strained against each other, kissing. I watched Shaila spread her hands over Nina's huge tits and I shivered from the sexual excitement.

Shaila stroked Nina's thighs and the inside of her hips, finally pulling her legs apart, exposing the bald cunt.

They were facing each other and Nina imitated Shaila's actions. Their legs wide open, they caressed their cunt lips, moaning and sighing.

"Let me get on top of you," Shaila murmured and Nina slipped onto her back on the couch, her legs opening and rising upwards. Shaila lowered her body over her friend's and began to thrust to and fro as if she was a man. Nina pulled Shaila closer and suckled on one of her milky tits.

Shaila's fingers pushed Nina's thighs apart tracing the cunt lips before I watched her dip two fingers inside, making Nina gasp and spread her legs apart. More milk splashed out of my cousin's tits, anointing Nina's lust-crazed face.

Nina pushed her face up to allow Shaila to kiss her lips. I felt my cock twitch as the women locked lips and now, as Shaila plunged her fingers back and forth, Nina reciprocated by reaching down to jam her fingers inside Shaila's pussy.

I couldn't stand it any longer and rose, walking towards them, holding my cock, stroking the flesh to and fro slowly.

Shaila sat up on Nina's hips when she saw me approaching them.

"What do you want to do, stud? Don't tell me…let me guess. You want to fuck in her tits, right?"

I nodded dumbly.

"Okay then, kneel over her head and fuck her tits from the top. The way you do to me."

I knelt on the couch above Nina, one knee jamming between the crack of the couch and the other outside her arms. Facing Shaila, I lowered my ass cheeks over Nina's face and grabbed her tits. Oh god, they were huge and firm! I spent a long time kneading the soft, spongy flesh, pinching the enormous nipples.

Shaila reached forward and grabbed my cock, pulling it down to lay it between Nina's tits.

"Fuck them," Shaila gasped, pushing her friend's tits closer together to wrap the luscious flesh around my cock.

"Yes, yes, fuck them!" Nina echoed. I turned around and managed to look at her face dangling down the couch. I could see her saliva dribbling down from the corner of her lips; apparently her mouth was watering at the thought of my dick gliding between her swollen tits even as my balls brushed her face.

Shaila had already pushed her friend's tits together to form a tempting cavern between them. I drew back, allowing the pre-cum to leak from the tip of my cock to lubricate the valley.

Shaila leaned forward and kissed my mouth, thrusting her tongue inside. As I began to rock to and fro, fucking Nina's enormous melons, I sucked on my cousin's tongue matching the rhythm with my to-and-fro rocking.

I groped my hands forward till I felt their pussies. I guided a finger each in the moist openings, making the women moan with desire.

All too soon, Shaila drew my head down to her milky tits.

"Suck them, stud! Drink my milk!" she cried out.

I suckled on one tit, squeezing the other to allow the milk to spurt out over our bodies.

"Ahhhhh…harder, baby, fuck my tits harder," Nina's voice was muffled.

I increased the tempo, almost throwing off Shaila. She giggled, and then pushing me away, she scampered down her friend's hips and bent down from her waist.

I almost burst out my juice when I watched her bury her face between Nina's tits and begin to lick my cock that was gliding to and fro in the cleavage.

I don't know how I managed to hold off for so long.

"The other way, please," Nina implored. "I want to have your cock head in my mouth when you fuck my tits!"

It took us a bit of time to rearrange ourselves on the couch. I straddled Nina, burying my cock back between her tits. This time, Nina preferred to hold them together, perhaps realizing that she could vary the pressure and the angle as she pleased.

Shaila hovered on top, offering her tits for Nina to suck. Her milk flowed over her friend's face and she spread it over my cock with her hands.

Nina thrust a pillow under her head. She kept her mouth open; the height that the pillow gave her, managing to put her mouth in line with my thrusting cock.

I groaned and panted as she sucked my cock head. Added to it was the slick feeling of Shaila's milk she was spreading over my gliding cock.

My cock was fucking Nina's enormous tits rapidly now. Shaila would occasionally lean down to swipe her tongue over her friend's melons, trying to lick my cock sliding back and forth in the cleavage. When I slammed forward to bury almost half of my cock in Nina's mouth, the other half still gripped between her tits, Shaila alternately sucked her friend's nipples and the base of my prick.

"Get that fucking stool over here," I exclaimed, suddenly wanting to fulfill another fantasy that had come to my mind a day before when I had watched Nina getting tit-fucked by her husband.

I rose off Nina, much to her disappointment and pulled her off the couch as Shaila fetched the stool. It was of the same height as the couch and I took Nina's place on the couch, lying on my back and leaning against the backrest. I swung my legs up and slid down the couch till my ass was resting on the stool.

"Now, you pretty big tit sluts, kneel on either side of my waist and bring your tits together to rub nipples around my cock."

My cock was hard and erect, pointing up at the ceiling as the women knelt on the floor and leaned in towards each other, my throbbing dick between them.

You ever had the chance of fucking four tits at the same time? Go for it! As the women leaned into each other, their breasts mashed together with my cock between the openings thus formed by the pair of those luscious tits. I reached down and held the base of my prick as I felt the four melons close around the shaft.

"Bounce, you little bitches, bounce up and down!" I cried out to them, bending forward to knead the tits nearest to me.

The women kissed each other on the mouths as they rose and fell, masturbating my cock with their tits.

"Oh shit," I yelled. "I can't hold it anymore, Oh god, I'm going to come, going to cum…"

Nina pulled my cock out from between the opening of their tits and began to jerk it off. Shaila joined by cradling my balls and the two women brought their expectant faces nearer to my cock.

I put one hand each on their heaving tits and howled with pleasure as I began thrusting up and down. The feel of the butterfly like fluttering fingers on my balls, the vice-like clamp on my shaft was too much, and I arched my hips upwards, lifting my ass off the stool.

I cried out as I felt the juice explode from my cock, splashing the two women.

I pushed my hips up, cramming my shuddering prick in Nina's mouth. She looked at the juice streaming out of the cock head and bending down, swallowed all of my cock down her throat, slipping her lips over the bulbous glans, engulfing it. Shaila encouraged her by pushing my ass against her face.

I groaned as she began to suck, shifting up slightly to allow Shaila enough access to lick my balls. Her mouth slurped and pulled and pushed at the tumescent flesh.

Finally, drained, I collapsed on the couch, my ass falling off the stool.

I knew that they weren't about to let me go at that.

They staged another show for my benefit, this time in the bedroom I was occupying. I watched them slurping each other off. Tongues slid into crevices and openings, licking flesh, while hands caressed and explored thighs and hips and tits.

For my part, I began to rub my cock head over their creamy bodies, thrusting my cock in mouths, letting tongues lick up the glistening shaft.

Finally, I hoisted grabbed Nina by her arms and hoisted her high over my head. She squealed and giggled as Shaila watched us from the bed, fingering her pussy.

Nina clung to my torso, her arms around my shoulders, her amazing tits mashed into my chest. Her legs wrapped around my back. For her size, she was amazingly light and I was doing this quite effortlessly.

I leaned down and kissed her, thrusting my tongue deep into her mouth. She pushed her pubis up against my belly, clamping her legs around my back. I caressed her firm buttocks, my fingers moving gently between them, sliding further and further to her damp cunt. She squirmed against me, grinding herself hotly, pushing her tongue into my mouth.

She reached down between her thighs and grasped my now hard cock. She held it lightly in her fist, as if she wanted to feel the throbbing.

Drawing her face away from mine, she said, "God! You are hard again! And so big!"

I laughed harshly, noticing Shaila get off the bed and walk over to where we were standing. She went down on her knees behind Nina and thrust her face into Nina's ass cheeks.

I remained stationary while Nina guided my cock to her pussy and fitted it inside of her. She slithered down my body until her cunt was resting against the swollen cock head. She held the cock against herself, and then, as if in slow motion, lowered herself on it. Her cunt lips spread as my thickness invaded her depths. I could feel her cunt pulsate as I filled her up right to the hilt till our pubic hairs meshed.

She clung to me for a long time without moving.

"Ahhhhh! You fill my cunt up so fully! Finally, after such a long time!"

"Fuck him, baby," Shaila cried out, ducking her head underneath my legs and licking at the junction where my cock was impaled in Nina's cunt.

Finally, Nina began inching up and down on my dick, concentrating perhaps on my cock sliding between her legs into her cunt from where her pleasures were probably emanating from.

"Easy, easy, lover boy, give it slow and gentle first," she whimpered as she began sliding up and down on my cock, her legs tightening around my back, her strong thighs clamping my waist.

"I have got just the right time for you, baby," I answered, still remaining stationary, but not without shuddering when I felt Shaila's lips swiping at my balls.

She clutched my shoulders now and pushed her swollen tits into my face. I needed no further invitation, and bent down to take one engorged tit in my mouth, stuffing as much flesh into it as possible.

When I gently bit her nipple, at the same time rolling the other between my fingers, it sparked her off and all thoughts of a slow lazy fuck vanished.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered, throwing her head back, moaning loudly as she began thrusting harder and faster onto me.

She reached down and took the base of my cock, squeezing it, as though trying to make me last longer. She rode joyfully and without any inhibitions now as I held on to her tits with my mouth and hand.

I slipped one hand down her tit and pushed it between our bodies. I probed her cunt till I found her erect clit and toyed with the bud, making her moan louder.

"Oh whee…" she screamed. "That's it, you son of a bitch, that's it. Play with my little boy there, oh god, fuck, fuck, yes, rub it harder, harder!"

She worked her body in perfect rhythm with mine. She drew her knees up further and dug her heels into my back. She began to rotate and undulate her ass, holding my cock inside her tight cunt.

Our excitement was building up into an intense level and Shaila too was getting into it, her finger thrusting in and out of her cunt as she lapped away at my cock and her friend's pussy.

"Fuck me, please, fuck my cunt!" yelled Nina.

I realized that she was now stationary on top of me. I began working my cock up and down, her body slamming away when I plunged my cock inside her. I began to pinch her clit and she brought her arms up to encircle my shoulders as I fucked her savagely.

I began rocking into her after pausing for a while to raise my face to hers. I thrust my cock into her pussy with even, rhythmical strokes. She found my pace and writhed against me, now beginning to thrust back at me. We kissed again. The kiss, slow and sensual was quite in contrast with our frenzied fucking.

Finally, she could take it no longer. Her legs went rigid and pulling her mouth away from mine, she leaned back, riding my cock in short and fast thrusts.

"Oh fuck, I am coming, I am coming!"

I managed to increase the pace. Our bellies smacked together as we fucked savagely now. I felt her juices flooding around my thrusting cock, making squelching noises.

"Aggh, hmmm, oh god, yes, yes," she shuddered and I felt her body spasm.

Shaila had to get away from her position as Nina collapsed weakly down my body till she was stretched out on the floor. Her eyes were closed and I could see her juices dribbling over the inside of her thighs.

Without wasting any time, Shaila grasped my cock with one hand. It was wet with Nina's juices and Shaila popped it in her mouth, sucking it far, far inside till the head was lodged inside her throat.

I decided that enough was enough. I had been holding back for so long now, that I felt a dull ache spread over my legs and arms.

Bending down to crush Shaila's tits in my hands, I bucked my hips to and fro, wildly fucking her mouth. She drew back till my glistening cock was almost outside her mouth, and then plunged forward again.

"Okay, you slut," I grunted, mauling her wet tits. "It's time. I'm going to shoot! Where do you want it?"

She sucked furiously for some time, and then drawing my cock outside, jerked it rapidly, rising on her knees till her tits were inches away from my cock.

I groaned and bucked against her hand as I erupted, spraying my semen on her tits. She pushed her chest out at me, watching me empty myself over her till I was drained. Then, she sucked me back in, licking with her tongue, her finger shoving in and out of her cunt, her hips moving against it as she went into a spasm.

As I collapsed on the bed, I knew I had come out tops yet again. For my first ménage a trios, I certainly came up tops!

*****

12