Hot Springs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this time, the hotel no longer asked for non-Patrons to pay for pool access. I approached the infamous hot spring pool without a problem. However, I was soon disappointed to find that aside from a few old men, the place was deserted.

"Hey."

I looked toward the voice and saw an attractive woman smoking a cigarette by the gazebo next to the pool. I smiled and was not surprised at who it was and embraced her.

Closer up, I could see that her usual emeralds were red. Her mascara was runny. She blew out a plume of smoke. Ten years of aging in one night.

"You remember what you said. About me and you not being dumb gringos and all that."

It seemed like it was ages ago that I summoned up such confidence but I nodded.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow - for the waterfalls?"

"It's an all-day thing. Car comes to my hotel 8ish? I could tell him to stop by here to pick you guys up too if you want."

"Don's not coming back. Not tomorrow. I wouldn't bet on the next day either."

"Geeze. I'm sorry Brooke."

"You say sorry too much. Don't overuse it, it makes you look weak."

I could hear the hooting of howler monkeys in the background. She threw her cigarette aside and stepped closer. Grabbing the inside collar of my button-down which had flipped during my drunken waltz she posed the challenge, "You're not weak, are you?"

As she moved her face towards mine, the inevitable stench of cigarettes and rum assaulted my senses. Such a pretty girl should have taken better care of herself. I placed my hand below the small of her back and began to caress her below. She purred again but I waited.

"Kiss me good night."

Chapter 4

"Our hotel is 400 meters from the yellow restaurant on the east side of the lake," I yelled at the driver in Spanish.

There were no street names in this part of Costa Rica. Instead, places were described in terms of landmarks. It was said that U2's "Where the Streets Have no Names" was inspired by the pop group's trip to Nicaragua which, like its neighbor, had a lot of confused mailmen. While Costa Rica's streets had no name, they certainly made up for it in the form of pot holes.

"Are you sure I am not hurting you?" she asked me.

The taxi which was legally licensed to fit 6 passengers had 8 crammed in. Because it was assumed that the 4 girls and 4 girls on the "waterfall excursion" were all couples, we were encouraged to have the girls sit on our laps. Neither Brooke nor I protested.

"No, actually I've never been more comfortable. We should ask Hector to drive even faster over the next pothole." Someone in the car who I couldn't see in the dark laughed. This encouraged me. "You know, make the chafing even more memorable. I should wear a wet bathing suit all the time."

"Ok I get it smart-ass", she rolled her eyes and turned forward again.

Hitting another rough patch, I held Brooke by her hips for support. I relished the texture of her bare skin as her t-shirt had rolled up during the ride. She had made no effort to fix it. Her legs which were still covered with sunscreen felt exceptionally smooth against my own. After being assured that she was ok, my hands resumed their position around her stomach. A friend who I met during today's excursion laughed at the commotion and gave me a "thumbs-up" as he stared at Brooke's chest. Enjoying the warmth of closeness of the beautiful body on top of me, my mind replayed the days' events.

The excursion included hiking and rappelling down a series of 4 waterfalls. Throughout all the uphill hiking, I stood behind Brooke to ensure she didn't fall. From wearing the rappelling harness her gym shorts (the mesh kind with the slits in the side) had ridden up quite a bit. I got an eyeful and I was all for it.

The laughing man's wife Kim turned to me. "Will you take a picture of us?" I captured their mouths over each other.

She took the Canon from me and was satisfied. "Look Brian, I am sooo tanner than you! I told you I had Mexican in me." He didn't disagree.

At one point during the excursion, Brooke and I had lagged behind the rest of the group. We waded into the river below the waterfall in our reef shoes, hoping to cool off from the heat. Brooke lost her balance on a slippery rock and I rushed to catch her. In doing so, one of my hands slid under her shorts and palmed her bare ass cheeks. I could feel the wet bikini bottoms plastered against her ass cheeks against the tip of my fingers. The cold waterfall water could do little to assuage the hot fire in my pants.

As I sat in the backseat, the daydream encouraged an aftershock in my shorts. I could tell by the way Brooke shifted that she felt it too.

"Here... let me get the two of you." Kim clicked a couple of times and then checked out the camera pensively. "Ok, I don't mean to be rude" she said " but you guys look like one of those awkward family photo pics you see on the Internet." Everyone laughed.

She continued, "Ok, I am good at this - I used to take pictures at the Kiddy-Corral." She surveyed the scene like a painter before a sunset. "Ok Brooke, put your hand on Jason's shoulder... good. Now kiss him on the cheek."

I felt a stirring in my loins as Brooke shifted her weight sideways towards me. As she placed her hand on my shoulder I could feel her breasts through her wet shirt pressing against me. I kept my right arm around her waist and waited.

"That is sooo much better." Kim showed Brian. With an incredulous tone in her voice she suggested "Let's do the same thing but this time on the lips..."

As I opened my mouth to explain the situation, I found myself tongue-tied by Brooke. I could taste the Spearmint gum from her breath as well as a hint of the rum and coke. Thankful that we had all indulged in a quick cocktail before getting into the car, I nibbled on her lower lip to get a strand of saliva off. Her eyes were still closed.

"That was", Kim said with an arched eye brow, "friggin HOT. With a capital 'H'. " She nudged Brian awake who quickly agreed before dozing again. This caused me to yawn .

"Oh you old men," Kim joked. "I suppose it's too far past your bedtime to continue this party with a nightcap at our hotel? Brian and I had the hot tub all to ourselves the last two nights". Kim's eyes twinkled mischievously as she turned to Brooke and then myself.

I felt Brooke's rhythmed breathing on my chest. She was out for the count. Shortly after passing the yellow restaurant, I said goodbye to everyone in the taxi and with Brooke's arm around my shoulder carried her back to her building.

***

"So Brian and Kim seemed pretty cool," I told Brooke.

There had been radio silence on Brooke's end during the length of the 10 minute walk. I had tried to whip out all the stories and witticisms in my arsenal, but to no avail. We stood at her door."

"There was sumtin at the top of the bathroom wall, couldn't reach it. You kill it," she muttered at me with half-closed eyes.

I turned on the light and saw 3 or 4 suitcases open; all on the floor. Both beds were unmade. Were they not sleeping in the same bed?

"Gonna lie down. Need sleep." She passed out in her still wet clothes. I didn't know what to do so I walked to the bathroom. There were no insects of any kind in there. I turned off all the lights and was about to step out of the apartment when I heard her hoarse whisper.

"You leavin' without helpin' me go asleep?"

I fumbled for the desk lamp switch and surveyed Brooke. Her damp t-shirt was plastered to her chest but left her tummy exposed. Her tan legs which were unblemished just a few notes ago were marked where she missed the insect repellent this morning.

She pointed to the open bathroom door's hook which supported a terry cloth robe. "Help me with my PJ's".

Somehow in her dehydrated, drunken stupor, she managed to snap off her bikini top underneath her t-shirt and toss it aside. Her erect nipples pressed against the tender fabric as she sat up erectly in bed. With all my might, I could not stare away as she pealed the t-shirt from her torso causing her pendulous breasts to swing to the sides. Her areola were pink and strikingly visible against the white ends of her mammaries. Very faintly one could make out a light blue vein that disappeared once it hit the sun-kissed flesh above. Cherries on top of whipped cream on top of smooth peanut butter. She refused to stand up as she failed to shimmy her shorts off. Slouching forward, her bare breasts hung down nearly to her navel.

Her eyes had widened considerably since she began the disrobing process. "Are you just gonna stand there? Help me get these off."

I stammered for a response.

"Oh for fuck sake Jason, it's not like you haven't seen me naked before." She glared at me knowingly. "Go ahead, add another picture to my phone collection."

I pulled her shorts off so that she was in her teal bikini bottoms and nothing else. I held the robe up for her but she refused to budge.

"You think I'm fat," she accused with a pout.

I dug my sweaty palm into the robe and tried to lift her arm with the other. She pulled away.

"You think I'm fat. Just say it! Tell the truth. I know when guys are lying. You're all the fuckin' same, you all..."

I pressed my finger against her lip and silenced her. Without realizing what I was doing, I scooted behind her and began to massage her shoulders. At this vantage point, I was able to stare down directly over her. As I continued to dig my knuckles into her shoulder meat, the gap between her breasts would widen and narrow, widen and narrow. Occasionally she would jerk her shoulder and the bottoms of her tits would splash together and gyrate like hanging pizza dough.

Much to my satisfaction, she sighed pleasantly. Resisting the urge to grope her, I moved my hands to either side of her upper back and then slowly down. She groaned.

"Tell me if I am hurting you, okay?"

She tossed her hair to one side and slowly turned towards me, her lips inches from mine. I could practically taste her cherry lip gloss. "Mr. Jason," she whispered deep from her throat, "You stop only when I tell you to stop... understood?"

I gulped and nodded. Soon my hands assaulted her narrow waist. Some internal biological wiring triggered the thought that it would be very easy for her to squeeze a baby out. As I made my way towards her stomach, she instinctively sucked in so I could feel her ribs. Within seconds, I could feel the very bottoms of her breasts against my knuckles.

Brooke no longer supported her own stature and relied solely on me to hold her up as she melted into me. Her blonde mane covered her face and fell over my shoulders. "Touch them," she hissed into my ear. To accentuate this message, she followed up with a lathering of my ear with her tongue. I immediately grabbed hold of her hanging puppies and stiffened.

"Oh, if my husband could only see what you're doing to me," she squealed as she arched her back. This motion pressed her tits further into my hands.

"Take it off," she tugged at my shirt and brushed her other hand against the crotch of my bathing suit. "Take it all off."

Within seconds I was completely naked. At this point I took the time to assess the situation. Here I was naked in a stranger's hotel room, taking directions from a newly-married woman who had some combination of bi-polar disorder, alcoholism and a serious case of sexual frustration. Brooke was sending me mixed signals for sure. The first night, I got rejected after attempting to kiss her. The second night culminated in a closed mouth kiss and some innocent high school petting. Fast-forward one night, and she was growing frustrated at my lack of sexual advances.

Brooke pushed me so that I lay on my back. She slid her hand on my chest and stared at my manhood in a speechless stupor. The heat of her mouth, which was inches from my loins, caused my erection to become even more engorged with blood.

"It's that big and I haven't even touched it yet." She looked at me for an explanation.

The ambient sounds of tree frogs and squirrel monkeys continued in the background.

"Donny never gets big like that," she said as she began to rub my thighs. Strands of her hair were now covering my pulsing cock. "He doesn't respond to my body..." she sighed hoarsely.

I groaned as I felt the initial wetness of her mouth on me. Guttural sounds emanated from her oral cavity as she greedily attempted to fit all of me in. My blonde princess spit me out and panted heavily with a strand of saliva dripping down her chin.

"It's just... I'm not used to... Donny never-"

I showed her a trick. By tucking in one's left thumb and squeezing with the four other fingers, one could overcome any gag reflex.

Attempt number two was a success. It was a team effort now as I used her hair as the reins to control speed and intensity. Occasionally, she would become overzealous with her teeth which would prompt me to pinch her cheeks as a warning. She would readjust and her emerald eyes would look for approval from me under her blonde brow. I was approaching the point of no return when I decided to pull out.

She sat up on her knees, covered in sweat with a bewildered expression, "What did I do wrong? Didn't you like-" before I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I took her in my arms and savored the feeling of her sweaty breasts against my own chest. Having lost all control of her salivary glands as we frenched, a layer of wetness provided new lubrication for our writhing torsos.

I could feel her gasping and realized she was running out of air. We broke the kiss and stared at each other starry-eyed, panting like two jungle animals in heat. I put my thumb under her chin and lightly bit her neck. Her silver-dollar sized nipples began to harden against my chest. As I started to suck the nape of her neck, she pushed me away.

"Don't. Please, don't give me a hickey," she pleaded.

I was silent as I stared at her body. Her neck was burnt red, probably from a mixture of sun, passion and my mouth. The red faded to a flushed brown as I surveyed her breasts. Little bumps that I did not notice before stood out on her areola which each faced opposite directions. Her tits looked and swung like the multi-colored rubber bumpers that I would sometimes hang on my boat to protect from the dock's impact. Brooke's hands rested on her thighs both to discourage my approach and to help her regain her breath. More than a few lines could be seen in her scrunched up abdomen. I could smell her sweat; I could smell her sex. Because her hair was now soaking wet from my wet hands, it had become matted in random places. Strands of it were glued to her forehead.

"He'll see the hickey, Jason" she whimpered in a voice that was hardly there. A strand of hair fell across her face and settled in between her lips. "We should st-". There was no conviction in her arms or voice as I brushed the hair away from her lips and reclaimed her in my arms.

In only a few seconds we had a solid rhythm of bumping and grinding going. Reaching around with both of my hands, I palmed her bikini-clad ass cheeks. Slowly but surely I snuck one hand other the fabric. This induced a pleasant hum from her. Taking this as a green light, I soon had both hands underneath and continued the assault on her ass cheeks. She squealed like a little girl in a candy store as one of my fingers ran the length of her ass's crevice.

Deciding to change things up a bit, I took my hands out and flipped her on her back. I grabbed the ring on her hip and ripped the fabric off. Fulfilling my dream from our night at the pool bar, I began to suck on her hip bone while rubbing her very inner thigh with my thumb.

"Oh!! Oh fuck!! FUCK!!!" To an outsider her cries may have sounded like signs of pain.

I ripped off the fabric from the other side as well and tossed the flimsy garment off the bed. I then used my shoulders to push her thighs toward her own shoulders. Looking down, I couldn't help suppress a groan. Her flower was pristinely pink, had just the right amount of flesh and literally sparkled where the lamplight hit her clit piercing.

"Turn the light off," she demanded as she covered her eyes with her forearm.

The moonlight and street lights were enough for my hands to find her tender groin . I grasped at the contour of her groin muscles with my hands and began whispering to her.

"You have so much sexual tension, I could feel it right here, Brooke."

She moaned and muttered something about feeling sick.

"Your man doesn't have a fucking clue how to satisfy you, does he?" My thumbs were now bordering the outer part of her lips. I could feel the moist heat on my hands even without directly touching. I maintained this rhythm for the next three minutes. After stopping for a moment, I noticed that Brooke continued a slow pelvic thrusting that lifted her ass off the bed and caused her stomach to roll like a Turkish belly-dancer.

I took a deep breath, stuck out my tongue and went for it. I licked the entire expanse of her womanhood in one firm stroke and then returned to nibble on her piercing. It was her turn to grab my hair now.

"Motherfucker! Don't stop!" she threatened with a sneered mouth. She may have looked like an angel but the devil was in her eyes.

Every time I tried to come up for air, she pushed me back down to drown in her wetness. The taste of coconut oil and the texture of peaches filled my mouth. During the next ten minutes, the cunt that I sucked on was connected to a demon with a perpetual 'O' face. It was only after the third orgasm that she allowed me a break. It was then that I felt the whiplash and the wet scratch marks in my neck.

I regained my composure and directed my erect member toward her. I aligned the head against her narrow softness. I internally salivated as I imagined the tightness that was bound to ensue. Just as I brushed the tip of it against her flower petals she jumped.

"What are you doing?! she started.

I groaned innocence. She turned on the desk lamp and scanned the room.

"Where's my robe? I need my robe," she shivered and hugged herself tightly.

I moved my jaw from side to side to make sure it still worked and helped her get her garments back on. Sipping on a glass of water her heartbeat gradually returned to normal and the flushing dissipated into her normal complexion.

"I need to get up early tomorrow. Probably should go to sleep now," she hinted while staring at the door. I got the message, kissed her goodnight on the cheek and walked the infamously deceiving five minute walk back with a cue stick in my shorts.

To be continued...

12