Hot Summer Night

Story Info
A lone woman on the beach fulfills her needs.
672 words
3.95
41.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shy_one
shy_one
5 Followers

It was an extremely hot and humid night, too hot to sleep. Laney decided to take a walk down to the beach and cool off a bit. She loved spending her summers in New Hampshire. The waves from the ocean usually lulled her to sleep. The smell of the ocean air hung heavy tonight, there was a soft breeze coming off of the ocean and the waters were unusually calm.

The sand was still warm from the heat of the day. She could feel the heat between her toes on her bare feet. The sky was sprinkled with stars and there was a full moon. She wore nothing but a sheer white cotton dress, she had nothing to worry about, the beach was hers at this late hour. She walked along the beach not noticing the man lying on his side, propped up on his elbow watching her. She was like a ghost, white dress flying as she splashed through the water. The silhouette of her body shown through the sheer gown. The moon was over the ocean, she was between the moon and him. She had round, firm breasts, long curvy legs, a perfectly flat belly, she was beautiful. Her long brown hair flowed down her back to her waste, shining in the moonlight.

Brian just sat there and watched this exquisite picture. Laney stopped a few feet in front of where he lay, and squatted at the water's edge. She hiked up her gown, and splashed water on her neck, letting it trickle down between her breasts. Getting her gown wet as she enjoyed the coolness of the ocean. The coolness of the water brought her senses to life, arousing her, she let more water trickle down her neck and between her breasts as it worked its way down her belly.

She took her wet hands and put them beneath her gown as she rubbed her hot sticky body with the cool, salty ocean water. Letting her fingers fall to her pubic mound, stopping briefly as she rubbed the cool water onto her pussy. Taking her fingers and circling her clitoris, letting her fingers feel the heat of her pussy. She was so excited, rubbing her breasts with the cool water, back down to her belly, lingering at her pussy. She moved her hands slowly from her pussy up to her lips; stopping and tasting the salt from the ocean mixed with the sweet juices of her pussy.

She fell back onto the sand, pulling up her gown, letting the ripples of water coming off the ocean lap at her body. She continued rubbing her body, stroking herself between her thighs, and squeezing her nipples. Then she inserted her fingers into her hot, wet pussy, fingering herself with one hand and rubbing, stroking and squeezing her breasts with the other.

Brian watched and listened as she started moaning, it was more then he could take, he wanted desperately to go to her and aide in her orgasm. But at the same time it was so erotic watching from a short distance. His cock was hard and needing release. He unzipped his shorts and pulled out his cock, stroking it and squeezing it. Watching her put her fingers in and out of her pussy. He couldn’t stand it anymore, he had to cum. Laney laying on the water’s edge, stroking and fingering herself was too much for him. Her moans became louder and his strokes became fast and hard. She let out one last moan as she came, Brian let out a small gasp has his cock exploded, he could feel his cum on his belly, and he could see it shoot up into the night.

He did not know who this woman was, but he was glad he couldn’t sleep that night. Laney got up to leave, fixing her gown, splashing a bit of water on her face and walked back down the beach to her house. Smiling to herself as she was thinking about the stranger on the beach.

shy_one
shy_one
5 Followers