Hot Summer Night Ch. 07

Story Info
Ben wa balls all around and gloryholes at pornoshop.
8.4k words
4.64
78.8k
57
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,280 Followers

I woke as usual around 6:00 AM on this Wednesday morning. I rolled over to cuddle with Carrie, my wife. She groaned, "It's too early." I kissed her on the cheek and she turned her head to offer her lips which I also kissed. This time of year, the mornings are getting darker at this time of day. I got up and pulled a pair of boxers from my dresser drawer and slipped them on. With nothing else on I made my way down two flights of stairs to the basement workout room.

I used the stationary bike for 30 minutes and then moved over to the universal gym. I did several sets at each station. I was huffing and puffing as I came up the stairs to the first floor and walked into the kitchen. Julia was filling the Keurig coffee machine water container at the sink. She was naked. 'I guess there is no need for clothes in this house anymore,' I thought. As I walked in she turned with the container of water and said, "Good morning daddy. Hope you slept well."

"I did Honey, thanks. How about you?" Julia walked across the kitchen to the Keurig, inserted the water tank and pressed the power switch. Julia then walked up to me and stretched up on her toes to give me a kiss. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers.

"I slept like a baby." she said after our lips parted. "Is mom getting up?"

"As far as I know." I said. "I'll go check on her. She usually gets up by now." It was past 7:00 AM. Carrie was just pulling the covers back as I walked into our bedroom. She, of course, was naked. She was swinging her legs around to the floor as I walked up to stand between her knees preventing her from getting up. I looked down at her for several seconds and then said, "Even with your hair all over the place and no makeup on, you are stunningly gorgeous."

Carrie looked up at me and said, "You are so full of shit." As she was about to put her hands on my hips to push me out of her way, my semi-erect cock fell out of my boxer shorts and slapped her in the face. She was startled as there was no warning. She sat back down and pulled my boxer shorts down to me knees where they fell to the floor. I stepped out of them. As my cock pulled back through the slot in the boxers, it sprang up and hit her on the chin with a "smack". Carrie giggled and took my hard cock in her hand. She examined it all over. She pushed it up against my stomach. The head was above my navel. She examined the underside and then leaned in and ran her tongue from my balls to the tip. She pulled back and did the same maneuver. My cock was throbbing and I tipped my head back and closed my eyes. She lowered my cock to her lips and pulled me into her mouth. I stumbled forward until my legs were against the bed.

From the doorway, Julia said, "Oh for God's sake. Are you two at it again? You guys are getting as bad as Hannah." I turned my head to look at Julia but didn't say anything.

Carrie pulled my cock from her mouth and said, "A girl has to defend herself after he assaulted me with this steel rod. I could use some help if you want."

Julia quickly moved from the doorway to sit on the edge of the bed to the left of Carrie. Carrie did one deep-dive and then pulled all the way off. Julia was already leaning in for her turn. Carrie pulled my cock to her right and let it go. It swung back and smacked Julia on her right cheek. Julia said, "Mom!" Carrie laughed. In the same spirit, I turned my hips to my left pulling my cock with it and then swung back around and smacked Julia even harder in the forehead. Carrie laughed again. Julia said, "Dad!" She grabbed my cock with her right hand and shoved her lips, mouth and throat down over the entire length. She jacked her head up and down several times with her hands in sync. Carrie's head was perched right beside Julia's, waiting to get my cock back in her mouth.

When Julia did give it back, Carrie wasted no time with preliminaries. She buried it in her throat. I groaned hard with the attack. She pulled back with her head tipped back looking up at me. 'What a sight.' She changed her attack to a regular blowjob motion with hands and mouth synced as she was taking about half my cock. I could feel my cum burble in my balls. I pulled my cock out of Carrie's mouth and grabbed it with my right hand and started jacking myself off.

Carrie and Julia both knew what I was doing and they leaned their heads toward each other and opened their mouths. When the cum rose up my shaft, I knew it wasn't going to just drool out onto their tongues. I yelled out, "Jesus, I'm cuuuuuuuummmmming." I blew a long stream across the short distance to their faces with such force that they both pulled back.

The cum hit Carrie from her right ear, across her nose to the other ear and then continued across Julia's face. I dropped my aim to shoot the next stream onto Julia's chest and tits. The third shot landed on Carrie's large tits. Cum was dripping off both of Carrie's nipples on to her thighs. Julia was busy wiping my cum from her chest and tits and shoving her fingers in her mouth. Carrie was wiping cum from her nose and cheeks and shoving her fingers in her mouth.

Julia watched her mother cleaning her face with her fingers. She leaned in to lick cum from Carrie's left earlobe just as it was about to drip onto her shoulder. Carrie turned to look at Julia and burst out laughing and said, "Well mister, you have made a terrible mess. Look at us." I laughed as I continued to milk the final remnants of cum from my cock and pushed it to Carrie's mouth for her to clean it up, which she eagerly did.

Carrie said to Julia, "Come on, let's get in the shower and clean each other up." I got out of the way so they could get up. I reached down and grabbed my boxer shorts and threw them in the hamper. Both of my girls stood up in unison and while still wiping cum from their faces, walked to the master-bathroom. I heard the shower come on. After a couple minutes I heard giggling, so I walked in to see what was so funny.

Julia was sitting on the shower bench seat with water cascading onto her chest and face. Carrie was sitting on the floor with her face and fingers buried in Julia's cunt. Julia was rubbing her hands in a full lather on Carrie's head. She was using the ruse of washing her mother's hair to push Carrie's face into her crotch. As I leaned against the vanity and watched, the look on Julia's eyes went glassy and she opened her mouth and an "Uuuuuuuuggggghhhh" sound gasped from her throat. At the same time her back thrust back against the tile wall and her hips fired forward into her mother's face. She rocked her hips forward and back several times before she settled down and her entire body relaxed. She released Carrie's head. She opened her eyes and looked at her mother sitting up blocking the water stream with her back and head. "Whoa. Mom you are some kind of cunt-licker."

Carrie responded with a smile, "I don't care for that particular term, but I get your meaning. Thank-you."

Julia pushed Carrie back down on her back and pushed herself off the wall to bury her face in her mother's pussy. Carrie's legs were pulled up and her hands were holding Julia's head. In this position, Carrie's arms were tight to her sides pushing her tits up high on her chest and I love the cleavage it creates. After a couple minutes Carrie's mouth flew open and she arched her hips up, lifting with her legs and lifting Julia's head. She quickly began thrusting her hips up and down. A groan escaped her throat. Julia was lapping Carrie's pussy and fingering her clit until Carrie lowered her hips and settled down on the shower floor. She lay there for several minutes. Neither Carrie nor Julia moved a muscle as the hot water cascaded down upon them.

When they were totally recovered both got on their knees and used the hand-rail to pull themselves to their feet. Carrie finally spoke, "Wow. That was incredible. I thought I would die right there."

Julia said to me, "Dad, can you help mom lather up and rinse off. She is pretty unsteady. We don't want her to fall down in here."

I held Carrie by the shoulders and looked in her eyes. They seemed to be glassy and she was definitely unsteady. I squirted some soap in my hands and lathered her up from head to toe with one hand while holding onto her shoulder with the other. I rinsed her off by turning her around and around. Julia lathered up and rinsed herself off. She seemed to be fine. I said to Carrie, "Are you alright? You don't look alright."

Carrie looked at me and said, "I think I'm OK. Dry me off and let me lay down for a few minutes."

I did as she instructed and maneuvered her back into the bedroom and set her down on the bed. She pulled her legs up and lay down with her head on her pillow. Julia and I stood there looking down at her. We looked at each other with concern on our faces. Julia said, "It's getting late. I have to get ready for work." She left our room and went to hers to get dressed.

I continued looking down at my naked wife. She had her eyes closed and her hands clasped across her stomach. I said, "Babe...Babe...Are you OK? How about you get some more sleep and take the day off. OK? I'll take Julia to work."

Carrie opened her eyes and just nodded. I helped her maneuver under the covers. She turned on her side and promptly fell asleep. I took a quick shower and did my business at the sink and got dressed for work. Julia was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee when I came downstairs. I told her the new plans and that she would have to work out how to get home this afternoon because I wouldn't be able to leave work early today after taking sick leave yesterday. She said, "No problem dad. Hannah's dad always picks her up. It is out of his way but I'm sure I can get him to drop me off here."

I couldn't help thinking that the drunk shouldn't be on the road. I said, "OK, I guess. Oh by the way, did you get back to Lisa about babysitting Friday night?"

She said, "Yes, dad. It's part of the plan. Hannah will come over after you guys leave. She is so excited to have a new victim to lure into her snatch." She giggle.

I said, "Great. Are you ready to go?" She drained her coffee cup and put it in the sink and out the door we went. I called Carrie's office from the car and told them she was not feeling well and would probably not be in today."

Carrie slept for several more hours before getting out of bed. She decided that she felt fine but she also decided to take the day off and get some things done that were on her list of things-to-do. She dressed in casual but stylish clothes and went downstairs. She made herself a cup of coffee and went out to sit on the deck. It was getting hot out here already. She finished her coffee and placed the cup in the sink next to Julia's as she went through the kitchen. She grabbed her keys and left the house. She ticked off the "to-do list" items as she drove from place to place.

When she got to the bottom of the list and read the last item, that was added last night, she smiled at herself in the rearview mirror. She drove across town to a small mall and parked near the store on the end. Her destination was the town's only porn shop. She felt awkward once she was inside. The male customers and employees were ogling her so bad that she decided not to walk around to see what they had that might interest her and just went to the checkout counter and asked if they carried "Ben-Wa Balls".

The checkout guy was staring at her breasts but said, "Yes Ma'am. Right here." He pointed to the counter directly in front of her. She bent down to look and could feel all the eyes in the room go to her ass. She was satisfied with the quality and asked for two sets. She paid for them and left the store with every set of eyes following her all the way to the door. On the way she noticed a sign that said "Glory Hole" with an arrow pointing down a side hallway. She made a mental note and walked to her car. She smiled at herself in the mirror before driving out of the lot. She drove straight home.

She went upstairs to the bedroom and opened one of the sets of "Balls". She read the directions for their use out loud as she lifted the two metal balls connected with silk thread with another silk thread on the other side of the larger ball, "Insert the smaller ball into vagina. Insert the larger weighted ball into the vagina pushing the smaller ball further into vagina. Leave silk string outside vagina for ease of removal. Caution: normal bodily movements will stimulate vagina and may induce orgasms." 'Perfect,' she thought. She hefted each of the balls and noted that the larger ball had other weights inside that made the ball wobble around when she moved it.

She decided she was going to try it out herself before she gave the other set to Lisa next door. This was all part of the plan they were putting together to bring Max and Lisa out of their dull life and into this new life of ours. She wasn't sure how Lisa would react to this gift.

Carrie carefully washed the balls with anti-bacterial soap in the bathroom. Then she stripped off her thong undies and followed the directions. When everything was in place she got up to get a mirror from her dressing table. With this movement the larger ball did its thing and the affect startled her. She stopped half-way across the bedroom to gather herself. 'I am going to have to get used to this', she thought. She continued to her table and sat down on the dressing table stool. She took the mirror and stuck it between her legs so she could see her pussy. She could see the silk string hanging outside her outer lips. She couldn't see anything of the ben-wa balls. She was afraid she would push them out as she moved. She was satisfied and returned the mirror to the table. She slowly returned to the bed and put her thong back on and very slowly walked downstairs.

With a grin on her face, she decided to sit in the wooden rocking chair in the living room and give the "balls" a test ride. Fifteen minutes later, a small orgasm rolled through her. "Ooooooh. That was nice." she said to herself. "I should have bought a few more sets as gifts to some of my female friends." She continued rocking back and forth and the "balls" induced another small orgasm. 'If I sit here all day I will be a puddle on the rug by the time everyone gets home from work.' She thought.

She got up and went to the kitchen to wash the few dishes in the sink. She noticed the movement in her vagina but it was subtle and not as intense as the rocking chair motion. Once finished in the kitchen, she went back upstairs and lay on the bed and dozed in and out of sleep all afternoon. Carrie heard the car drive into the driveway. A car door slammed and she could hear Julia saying thanks to whom ever had dropped her off from work. When the front door slammed shut, Carrie was swinging her feet to the floor. It was always amazing how someone as skinny as Julia could sound like a herd of elephants coming up the stairs. She came directly to the master bedroom. "How are you feeling mom?" Julia said. Carrie was sitting on the edge of the bed noting the movement of the large wobbling metal ball.

Carrie said, "I slept for a few hours and I feel great. What should we do for dinner tonight? Your father will be home soon." She didn't mention her purchase. She wanted to test drive her 'balls' for a while before saying anything. Especially to Julia, who was already sexually insatiable. They decided on spaghetti and meatballs. Julia went to her room to change into her "comfys" while Carrie slowly maneuvered herself downstairs to the kitchen. She knew her vaginal muscles were strong and she shouldn't worry about the balls falling out but the sensation would require getting used to.

When I got home, we all sat down for dinner in the dining room. We always talk about our day or anything interesting during dinner. I asked Julia for the "daily Hannah's sex at work" update. She laughed and choked on a forkful of pasta.

"It's funny you should ask. I had lunch with her to explain the plan for Friday night and how she will be involved. She thought it was a good plan and she is in. She wanted to revise some of the details of her part and I thought they were good changes. So we are on." Julia paused and then continued, "Now for the Hannah sex of the day update: This afternoon I went into the ladies room in the Admin area. As I walked in I heard giggling. I knew it was Hannah. I looked under the stall doors and saw her shoes facing the toilet and a man's shoes behind hers. They weren't moving and no one said anything. I pee'd, washed my hands and opened and closed the bathroom door but I didn't leave. I was totally quiet." Julia paused and took a drink of water.

"After only seconds, I heard Hannah giggle again and then I heard her groan. I moved closer to their stall door and I could see through the gap. Hannah had her hands on the toilet tank cover bent at the waist. She was looking straight ahead at the wall. She was topless and had her skirt pulled up to waist. Her panties were around one foot. I could only see the guys back and I didn't recognize him. He was a suit. That's all I know. He was bent over her and had his hands on her tits and was driving his cock into her from behind. She was pushing back and taking everything he had. It wasn't long before the guy grunted and pulled back. He finished himself off with his hand and shot his cum on Hannah's ass and up her back." Julia took another sip.

"He wiped his dick on her ass cheeks and without a single word just shoved his dick in his pants. I moved into another stall just in time. He burst out of their stall and went to the sink. I couldn't see after that. When he was gone I heard Hannah swearing, "What an asshole. How am I going to clean that shit off my back. We all laughed with the vision of Hannah trying to reach around to wipe his cum off her back.

I asked, "So, did you help her out or just leave her like that?"

Julia continued, "When she started swearing, I started laughing. She knew it was me and begged me to come in and clean her up. I didn't say anything for a while. She called me an asshole too. I pushed open the door to my stall and walked into hers. She was spooling off toilet paper and wiping her ass. I spooled off a big wad and began wiping the cum from her back. I reached around and tweaked her right nipple. She yelped and called me an asshole again. We both laughed. She got herself together and we both walked out of the bathroom together. She went back to the warehouse area and I went back to my office. She isn't going to live this down for a while."

We all chuckled about the perils of Hannah. Carrie said, "Hannah does get herself in some pickles, doesn't she?" We all laughed hard at the reference to 'pickles'.

Carrie told us about her day driving around working on her "to do" list. She then mentioned that she completed her part of the plan. Julia was obviously excited. She said, "Did you get the 'balls'?"

Carrie responded, "Yes I did. I hated going in that place though. I felt like I had been raped five times by the time I got out of there." She giggled and continued, "I admit I did tease the men in there a little when I bent down to look at the 'ben-wa balls' by bending only from the waist." I had a vision in my mind that roused my cock as it must have roused theirs.

Julia blurted out, "Mom. Have you tried them?

Carrie took a forkful of spaghetti into her mouth and took an extended time chewing and swallowing before answering, "Yes I have. In fact I have them in now." We all looked at each other across the table.

Julia said, "And... What do you think? Come on mom. Spill it. Do you feel anything? Have you had any orgasms?"

With a smile on her face, Carrie said, "I put them in when I got home. They felt very strange at first. It kept feeling like they wanted to fall out." She grinned and continued, "I sat in the rocking chair and after a while I felt a small orgasm wash through me. I continued for one more and had to get up or I'd never get up."

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,280 Followers