Hot Summer Night Ch. 10

Story Info
Max and I pummel the girls.
18.3k words
4.79
101.2k
66

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

At 6:00 AM on Sunday morning, my internal clock went off as usual. I swung my feet to the floor and hurriedly walked nude out of the room. I went down the hall and quietly opened my daughter Julia's bedroom door and poked my head in. All three girls were asleep. In the dim light I could make out my 18 year old daughter Julia on the far side. Julia's 18 year old best friend Hannah was closest to the door and Sarah, Julia's 19 year old cousin was in the middle. The sheet was at their waist. I had to stifle a laugh. Both Hannah and Julia were facing toward Sarah each with a hand on Sarah's enormous 36-I tits. 'I had to have a picture of this', I thought. I closed the door softly and crept down the stairs. I went to the sliding doors to the deck. Max, my next door neighbor was waiting there. I let him in. He was excited about the 'mission'.

I explained the details. I told him where each of the girls were located. I said that I would start with Sarah. Once they are all up they are going to want to pile on. Max was to join in and provide one more cock for them to entertain themselves with. Max excitedly agreed. He took off his clothes and followed me quietly up the stairs and into the girl's bedroom. I had the camera in my hand. I couldn't use my flash but I could take near dark pictures with it, which is what I did. I put the camera right over the bed to get several straight down shots. I checked to see if I got anything. They were perfect. I took several close-up shots.

Since Sarah was in the middle I would have to work from the bottom of the bed under the sheet. I removed the blankets which hadn't been used for weeks due to the heat. I un-tucked the top sheet and crawled under. Sarah's legs were separated and laying over Hannah's and Julia's legs. This was perfect. I slowly moved up the bed. I carefully placed my elbows and knelt down so my face was inches from her pussy. The odor was sweet. I breathed softly onto her pussy. My cock was getting harder. I didn't want to wake her up too soon. I wanted her getting aroused in her sleep so I had to go slow.

Max couldn't believe the tits on Sarah. He was getting a hard-on and was slowly and softly stroking it as I disappeared under the sheet.

I breathed a little harder into her pussy. I did this a few times and then I blew lightly. Sarah moved her hand down to her pubic hair which was neatly trimmed. I lightly lapped her outer pussy lips. I was barely touching her. I continued doing this for quite a while. I risked touching her clit with the very tip of my tongue. Sarah moaned and I stopped. I did it again and she moaned again but didn't move. I slowly pushed my tongue into her inner lips. Finally, she was getting wet. I had been carefully working this for about 20 minutes. My first mission was accomplished. I slowly pushed my tongue into her vagina and licked slightly from top to bottom. I pulled out and flicked her clitoris and then went back to tongue fucking her. Sarah was moaning.

Julia woke up enough to mumble to Sarah but she didn't answer and Julia fell back to sleep. She was never really awake. I pushed my tongue deeper into Sarah's pussy. She moaned again. Still asleep, her breathing was getting heavy. I continued tongue-fucking her. She slowly lifted her hips toward my tongue. I had to move my body to avoid touching her. She lowered her hips and then flared them up again. Phase 2 complete. I dipped my index finger into her pussy and pushed in enough to get it wet. I pulled it out and touched her clitoris. Sarah moaned again and moved her hips up again. My tongue registered small spasms. She was having a tiny orgasm in her sleep. This was a bonus. I smiled to myself.

It was time to wake her up. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and started a fucking motion. She was moaning pretty loud now but she was still asleep. She must be in one hell of a dream. Sarah's moan finally woke up Julia for real. I was under the covers so nothing was obvious. She nudged Sarah to wake her up. She grudgingly came awake and then registered the finger fucking. She slammed her legs shut but my body was stopping her. I pulled the sheet back and lifted my head and kissed Sarah's pussy. She looked down. When the surprise cleared, she smiled down at me and wrapped her legs around my neck and pulled me in.

Hannah woke up and immediately recognized what was going on. No one saw Max sitting in the corner stroking his cock. I dropped my mouth back on Sarah's pussy and flicked her clitoris with a rapid motion. I laid my tongue on her inner lips and pushed down with my head and shook it hard side to side. Sarah started quaking again. She emitted a guttural groan as another orgasm washed over her. I was providing resistance against her pussy spasms with my tongue.

While I was tongue fucking Sarah I put my left hand on Julia's pussy and my right hand on Hannah's and rubbed their clits. They were damp but not wet yet. I pulled myself up on Sarah so I could push my rock hard cock into her pussy. Sarah put her arms under her tits and lifted them up on her chest. They were mashed together in the middle. As I slipped into her she let out a low pitch scream. Julia had her hand on one of my balls while Hannah had the other. They followed each one as I pulled out and pushed back in all the way to my balls.

Hannah got up on her knees and moved around behind me. She was on all fours dipping her tongue in my ass. Max took his cue and moved out of the darkness and took Hannah by the hips and without warning shoved his cock into her pussy. Hannah came up out of my ass and knelt up straight with a start. Max moved his hands from her hips to her tits as she tried to turn around to see who it was. Max was pounding his cock into her. Hannah simply said, "Max? Is that you?" I continued fucking Sarah as Max was fucking Hannah. Julia was sitting on her feet watching. She knew that with two cocks in the room she would get her chance.

Hannah stayed up on her knees as Max was molesting her tits. Her nipples had become hard as nails. Julia moved over and began sucking on Hannah's nipples as Max held her upright and fucked her hard. Hannah loved it and she launched into a powerful orgasm. Julia recognized the symptoms and pushed her hand down to Hannah's crotch to finger her clit which was now extremely sensitive. Hannah was gritting her teeth to suppress a loud groan. She was breathing very fast. Max slowed his assault. He had to be ready for Phase four.

I was still pounding hard into Sarah's pussy with my face buried between her tits. She was holding her tits tight around the sides of my face. I could barely breathe. I wanted to do this forever but Max and I weren't done with Sarah yet. I pulled my face out of her tit pillows and pulled my cock from her pussy. She pouted up her lips in disappointment that was short lived. I pulled her up by her arms and I slid into her place on the bed. I maneuvered her around to sit on my cock while facing me.

Sarah planted herself hard. She thrust forward to get it all. She lean down to put her weight on her arms and her tits compressed between our two bodies. With each thrust, her tits jiggled against my chest. I had my hands on her hips and was holding her while I pistoned my cock into her pussy. Sarah's mouth was hanging open and a whole series of "Oh..Oh..Oh's" came out. Each one was louder that the previous. I felt her pussy clamping on my cock. She was cumming hard again.

Max reluctantly pulled his cock out of Hannah's pussy and moved onto the bed behind Sarah. He lifted his cock to insert it in Sarah's ass. Julia stopped him. She had a tube of KY in her hand and was pushing a gob onto her fingers. She reached down and applied the jelly to Sarah's anus and pushed the rest into her ass. Sarah was a little startled from the application of the cold jelly and shoved forward to escape Julia's fingers. The base of my cock ground on her clitoris and she groaned loudly.

Max pushed his cock up to Sarah's anus. Sarah's head swiveled around and saw Max for the first time. She expected it was Hannah or Julia but a strange man was about to put his cock in her ass and she panicked and shoved her pelvis forward again to escape the intruder. I put my hands on her face and forced her to look at me. As I continued to fuck her I said, "Sarah. Honey. It's OK. Max is a friend. He is Lisa's husband. In order to give you three an experience this morning, I needed some help. OK?" She smiled down at me and nodded. I motioned for Max to continue and he put his cock on her anus again.

Sarah said to me, "Uncle Mark, I have never been butt-fucked before. I want to, but I'm a little scared."

I said, "I expected that. Max is experienced at this and he will be very gentle until you say otherwise. OK?" She nodded and pushed herself back toward Max's cock. He applied only a little pressure and let her apply more until his cock-head was inside her ass. I could feel Max enter her with my own cock through the thin membrane. It is an incredible feeling. I had slowed my fucking motion but had not stopped altogether.

Hannah was behind Max and started rimming his ass. This was a new experience for him and his cock surged larger. Sarah wasn't ready for it and flinched. She settled down and relaxed. Max applied more pressure and Sarah pushed back harder. I stopped my fucking motion to allow her to concentrate on relaxing. Julia suddenly appeared above me. She was standing with her feet on either side of my shoulders. I thought she was going to sit on my face but she shoved her pussy into Sarah's face. Sarah quickly pushed her tongue into Julia's soaking wet pussy. As she concentrated on tongue-fucking Julia, she forgot about Max's cock and as she relaxed he pushed his remaining shaft into Sarah's ass which was very tight and very hot.

As Sarah continued licking Julia's clit, I restarted my fucking motion. The tightness with Max's cock rubbing on mine was electric. Sarah was moaning around Julia's pussy. In no time at all Sarah was having an anal orgasm. Her whole insides seemed to be pulsing hard on Max's cock. Max's face contorted from the compression around his shaft. He had to pull his cock out most of the way.

When Sarah settled down, he began fucking Sarah's ass as I was fucking her pussy. She had to pull back from Julia as her breathing had rapidly increased with her orgasm. I had both of Sarah's tits in my hands and I was squeezing them hard and thumbing her nipples. I wish we had a picture of this. Hannah was still rimming Max, who was butt-fucking Sarah as I was fucking her pussy as Sarah was eating out Julia standing above my head.

When Sarah couldn't continue on Julia's pussy, Julia just sat down on my face and I took over sucking the juices out and tongue-fucking her. Julia then started pulsing on my tongue as she started an orgasm. I could feel my balls start to push cum to the surface. My cock surged and Max and Sarah felt it too. Both groaned and Max's breathing started to labor. When Sarah's ass started pulsing on his cock again I felt her pussy pulsing on mine. She was bouncing up and down on both of our cocks and screaming out, "Yes..Yes..Oh my God. Give it to me both of you at the same time. Yes..YESSSSSS." There was no keeping this on the down-low now. The whole neighborhood must be up calling the cops.

"Holy Shit." I muttered.

Max said, "Holy Shit is right." I burst first and my first stream pushed Max over and we were both launching stream after stream of cum into Sarah's cunt and ass. Jesus, what an experience? Sarah collapsed onto my chest. Her head pushed Julia off my face and she sat back on a pillow. Sarah, Max and I were all gasping for air. After a couple minutes, Max pulled his shrinking cock from Sarah's ass and sat back in the chair to collect his breath. Sarah's dead weight on my chest was hindering my gasps for air. After several minutes Sarah settled down and was breathing normally.

Julia got off the bed and went over to Max and knelt between his legs. She had already prepared a towel to clean off his cock. She wasn't a fan of putting a cock fresh from an anus into her pussy. She washed his cock for several minutes with a jerk off motion as she sat on the floor in front of him. Hannah came over and climbed up so her knees were on the chair arms and shoved her crotch at Max's face. He was trying to get his cock up with sheer willpower.

Max put his hands and then arms under Hannah's legs and lifted her crotch to his face. She was basically sitting on Max's shoulders facing him. She threw her arms around his head to hang on. Julia continued jacking his cock off with the towel. It was a new sensation for Max and he was beginning to respond slowly. Max assaulted Hannah's pussy with his lips and tongue. Hannah was so horny it wasn't long before an orgasm coursed through her. She was grinding her pelvis into his face and holding his head tight.

As for me, after several minutes of gathering myself, I rolled Sarah off onto her side. She was still immobile. Her eyes were shut. I had other business. There were still two other gorgeous young ladies that needed attention. When I sat up I could see that Max was being tended to. I left Sarah lying there and pulled myself off the bed.

As I stood up with limp dick swinging, the bedroom door opened. My wife Carrie stepped in and closed the door. She was naked. She surveyed the room and then whispered to me, "You guys are raising the dead. Keep it down a little. I know it's hard..." She reached down and tweaked my limp cock and continued with a smile, "Well, not so hard at the moment." She giggled. "If Rachel slept through that, she is probably dead. I will check on her and take her into our room. We'll think of something to amuse ourselves while you and the gir..." She hesitated and looked again at Hannah and Julia by the chair. She couldn't identify whoever was sucking on Hannah's pussy. She continued, "girls and Max, I would assume, get your rocks off. I hope you've got enough help. If you have anything left after, you know where we'll be." She opened the door and closed it behind her. She looked back with a grin as the door closed. Rachel is my wife Carrie's younger sister and Sarah's step-mother. They came for a weekend visit yesterday.

I needed some help to get my cock back up, so I walked over to Julia who was sitting on the floor jerking Max's cock off. The towel had been discarded. She was making pretty good progress. Max was feverously attacking Hannah's pussy. She was humping her pelvis into his face. Julia saw me walk up to her. She looked up and grinned broadly. 'What a beautiful face', I thought.

With her free hand she reached for my limp cock and pulled it to her face. I stumbled forward. She opened her mouth wide and pushed my limp cock into her mouth as far as it would go. She then clamped her lips tight around my flaccid cock and pulled her head back, stretching my cock. She repeated this many times as she was jerking Max's cock. The sight of her jerking Max's now erect cock and her looking directly into my eyes as she dragged her face off my cock was enough to elicit a response. My cock jumped a little and pulled its self out of Julia's mouth. She grinned as she pushed her head down the length of my slowly expanding shaft. She pulled her head off and said, "Not bad Daddy. I think you are hard enough to fuck me." She wanted cock bad and a semi-woody was better than nothing.

Julia got up on her hands and knees with her face in Max's crotch. She had inhaled his cock and was giving him a deep-throat blowjob. With the first downward push, his cock surged in size. She accommodated it easily and continued. I knelt on the floor behind Julia and pushed my still hardening cock into her pussy. She pushed back as it entered. My balls slapped against her clitoris. She involuntarily pivoted her hips. I held her hips as I sawed in and out. She was moaning around Max's cock. Another fantastic sight was before me; me fucking my daughter Julia in a doggy position while she is blowing Max who has Hannah on his shoulder tongue fucking her. Sarah was now sitting up on the edge of the bed watching and frigging on her clit.

I set up a pace that was burying my cock to the balls in Julia's cunt and pushing her forward to bury Max's cock in her throat. She was being totally fucked from both ends. Max was groaning around Hannah's pussy. Sarah got down off the bed and knelt down behind me. She turned onto her back and maneuvered her head between my legs and lifted her head so she could lick the underside of my cock as it withdrew from Julia. I was in heaven. I guess Julia was too as her pussy suddenly clamped down hard on my cock. She was moaning around Max's cock and finally had to pull off so she could get her breath. Saliva flooded off Max's cock and out of Julia's mouth. She caught it with her hand so it wouldn't make a mess on the carpet.

As Julia's orgasm rolled through her, I continued to fuck her hard. She grabbed Max's cock and started giving him a handjob so she could rest her jaw, which was aching. She didn't want Max to cum, so she eased off him a little. I didn't want to cum yet either so I slowed my attacked.

Hannah started gyrating in Max's arms. Her head tipped way back. Her mouth was open and she let out a low pitch moan that increased in pitch as another orgasm took hold of her. Max never slowed his mouth and tongue action. His tongue rode the spasms as Hannah's pussy was pushing it out and he was pushing it back in.

Hannah turned around to see what the status of Max's cock was. She desperately wanted a cock in her. She saw that Julia was jerking it off and it was definitely hard enough. She pushed herself off Max's shoulder and slid down his chest to his lap, leaving a trail of pussy juices on his chest and stomach. Hannah turned around to face Julia and without a word took Max's cock away and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. She slid onto it and it disappeared into Hannah's cunt. Max began thrusting his hips up to drive his cock inside.

Julia's face was right there and she couldn't resist pushing her tongue down onto Hannah's clit as Max fucked her hard. With this double attack, Hannah quickly had another intense orgasm. Max put his hands on her tits to counter her gyrations. Plus they were very nice tits to have your hands wrapped around. He fingered her nipples. Her head fell back on his chest. She couldn't contribute to the action in her position but Max and Julia were doing fine.

Julia had an intense orgasm and collapsed to the floor pulling her cunt off my cock. Sarah reached up and pulled it down into her mouth. My cock was so hard that the angle she had pulled it down to push in her mouth was a little painful. I adjusted my position to alleviate it. I began pushing my cock in and out of Sarah's mouth. She couldn't deep-throat but she was certainly trying hard. She was lifting her head onto me and would start gagging and pull her head back down.

Max had lifted Hannah's pussy off his cock and maneuvered her to set her back down with his cock in her ass. She howled as he pushed her down until her pussy was sitting on his balls. Max was rotating his hips to pull his cock out and push it back in. Hannah was thrashing her head back and forth and was muttering, "Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Oh fuck. Yes..Yes. Fuuuuuuckkkkk meeeeee!" I gently pulled my cock from Sarah's mouth and moved Julia out of the way so I could move up close to the chair.

Hannah's eyes were closed so she didn't see me maneuvering my cock to her cunt. Juices were flowing out of her. I braced myself and pushed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. Hannah sat right up straight with a scream emanating from her throat. For the second time that morning my cock was one thin membrane away from Max's. Max groaned out, "Oh my God. That is incredible. Fuck her..Fuck her hard." I complied. Julia and Sarah were on the bed in a side by side '69' position, eating each other's cunts. I was trying to concentrate on something else so I wouldn't cum. I urged Max to hold off as well. I had plans for the two women in the other room.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers