Hot Summer Nights

Story Info
Those hot summer nights can make a man do crazy things
3.2k words
3.6
16.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own the Dukes Of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Slash, BDSM, Non-con/reluctance, Out Of Character

Rating: FRAO

Summary: Those hot summer nights can make a man do crazy things.

*

Chapter 1

He sat at his desk, the stifling heat of the humid summer night had him covered in sweat ten minutes after the ancient ceiling fan called it quits. It wasn't enough that he was stuck up here in the jail, standing guard over the youngest of the Duke cousins, now the damned fan had to quit too! "Ain't right," he mumbled as he stripped off his outer shirt. "I'm dying in the heat and he's down there in that cool cell," he grumbled. The oppressive heat had been going on for the past two weeks, without sign of a let-up and now this. If Boss wasn't so cheap, they'd have air conditioning, or at least a newer ceiling fan. Rosco sighed, he was though and that's all there was to it. Glancing again in the direction of the cells, his anger turned towards Bo. If that young fool hadn't gotten into a fight he wouldn't be stuck here at the jail on the hottest night of the year, the very night the ceiling fan decided to quit. He ought to teach that boy a lesson, that's what he should do. The more he thought about it, the more convinced he was that it was the right thing to do. The young blond was entirely too sure that he could always charm his way out of any trouble. Striding to the front door, he locked it and with a determined expression on his face, headed down the stairs.

It was cooler down here, bringing a shiver to Rosco's sweat covered body. As he stepped through the doorway into the cell area, his determination grew at the sight which greeted him. There was Bo, considerately already in the perfect position for what Rosco had in mind. His pale blue eyes flashing, he strode to the cell and unlocked it.

"Huh? Rosco?" Bo asked sleepily. Before he could do more than call the older man's name, he felt a cuff attaching to his left wrist and then his right. Moving to sit up, he quickly discovered that the cuffs had been passed through the bars, trapping him face down on the cot. "What are you doing Rosco?"

"Hush," Rosco warned, lightly slapping his ass with the palm of his hand. "You don't know how to behave Bo Duke and it's time somebody taught ya a lesson."

Bo jumped, what in the world was going on here? "A lesson? Rosco, you been in Boss' shine?"

"No I ain't been in nobody's shine," Rosco growled. Without another word, he reached for the buckle on the younger man's belt. "Raise up Bo," he ordered.

"No way!" Bo refused. He didn't know what Rosco was up to, but he wasn't about to let him do it, whatever it was.

Rosco growled, undoing his own belt, he laid his holster aside and stepped back over to Bo. Suddenly he wrapped the belt around Bo's neck! "Now you raise that ass up and be quick about it."

Bo couldn't believe this was happening! Rosco just didn't do things like this, the heat must have done something to him, yeah that must be it. Quickly understanding that the sheriff would continue to cut off his air supply if he didn't obey, he did as he was told.

"Much better," Rosco praised. Removing his belt from Bo's neck, he again reached for the boy's belt buckle. It was the work of only a few minutes to strip the boy's jeans and boxers from his body. Rosco glared as Bo began to lower himself back to the matress, his face turning red with embarassment. A slap to his ass with the belt, still held in Rosco's hand, halted his movements. "Keep it up in the air."

"I don't know what you're up to Rosco, but you better let me go," Bo tried to order. He hoped that the older man would come to his senses soon, before he did something Bo knew he was going to regret.

Smack! The sound of a leather belt hitting bare skin was unmistakable, bringing a yelp from the man on the cot. "Watch your tone boy," Rosco warned. "You don't speak unless it's to say yes sir, or no sir. You understand me?"

Sullenly, Bo looked over his shoulder, "Yes sir."

"I told you boy," Rosco growled, bringing the belt down again. "Now, do you understand me?"

"Yes sir," Bo replied again, this time careful to keep his tone respectful.

"That's better. I'm gonna give you a whipping boy, ya know ya deserve it for fighting. Not a word," he quickly warned. "You were fighting for no reason, just letting off steam. Now cause of you, I'm stuck in this hot jail instead of at home in my nice cool room. Way I see it, is, if I have to suffer, so do you. You tell me you deserve a whipping for fighting," Rosco ordered, punctuating the command with a slap of the belt against Bo's ass.

"Yes sir...I deserve a whipping for fighting."

"Boy..."

"Sir," Bo quickly added.

"That's better, now ask me to whip you," Rosco ordered. He was starting to enjoy this. It was nice being in control for a change, especially of such a hot young body. Whoa! Where had that come from? He wasn't into men, he didn't think he was anyway. Before he could give it any more thought, Bo's words interrupted him.

"Like hell I will," Bo growled defiantly.

Rosco sighed, so stubborn. Looping the belt, he was about to wrap it around Bo's neck when another thought crossed his mind. Reversing course, he wrapped the belt around the younger man's balls, squeezing, tight enough to be uncomfortable. "Now I can squeeze a lot tighter than this, or you can do what you're told, boy."

Bo paled, he had to fight to keep the bile down as Rosco applied pressure to his balls. "Would you whip me for fighting sir?"

"No...I want you to ask me nicely," Rosco ordered, increasing the pressure.

Bo whimpered, quickly complying with the order. "Please sir, will you please whip me for fighting sir. Please sir, I've been a bad boy and need a whipping sir."

"Much better," Rosco praised, releasing Bo's balls. "Count," he ordered as he laid the first strike against his skin.

"Yes sir; one, sir; two, sir; three, sir...." By the time the count had reached ten, Bo's face was as red as his ass. God I can't believe this is happening. What's wrong with me? Why is my cock getting hard? What kind of pervert am I? Bo's mind reeled with questions as his body responded in an unexpected way to the whipping.

Rosco watched in amazement as the younger man's cock hardened before his eyes. He'd never heard of a man being turned on by being whipped. The feeling of power he got from Bo's reaction soon had his own cock rock hard and screaming for attention. "You like this, don't you boy?" Rosco sneered, his voice dripping with disgust.

"No sir...please stop sir," Bo begged.

"Don't lie to me boy," Rosco snapped, striking him again. "I can see how hard your dick is, now you be honest with me or I'll make ya regret it."

Fearful of what the older man might do, Bo sagged in defeat. "Yes sir, I like it sir," he softly admitted.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you, say it again," Rosco ordered, even though he'd heard him plain.

"I said I like it sir," Bo forced himself to speak louder this time.

"That's what I thought. You're some kind of perverted freak, ain't ya?"

Bo licked his lips, watching from the corner of his eye as the belt swung in Rosco's hand. "Yes sir."

"Say it, tell me what ya are."

"I'm a perverted freak," Bo shamefully admitted.

Rosco could feel himself growing in height as realization flowed through him. He had the power, he suddenly understood, to make Bo do anything he said. He knew a secret about the younger man, something that if it got out would turn the whole town against him. With a gleeful grin, he walked out of the cell and grabbed the polaroid camera they kept for gathering evidence. Quickly snapping several shots of Bo, cuffed, his red ass in the air and his hard dick easily seen in every shot. Setting aside the pictures, he moved over to the cot, looking down at the younger man with lust filled eyes. Rubbing his hand over the red ass, he grinned as he felt the body beneath his hand flinch. "How many men you been with boy?"

"None sir," Bo quickly answered. He was too mortified by the reactions of his body to consider any other response.

"None? I find that hard to believe. You did say you're a perverted freak, didn't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Then ya must've been with men, that's what perverted freaks do." Rosco grinned at his own logic. "You wouldn't lie to me now, would you boy?" he asked, using his hand to apply pressure to the younger man's balls.

"No sir, I ain't lying," Bo insisted.

"That can't be boy," Rosco gave a squeeze, smiling at the yelp coming from the younger man. "If you're a perverted freak you been with men, if you ain't been with men then ya ain't a perverted freak which means you lied to me. I'd have to give you more punishment if ya done that. Now, I'll ask ya one more time, how many men you been with boy?"

Bo swallowed hard, licking suddenly dry lips as he realized his only choice was to lie. "Only a couple sir," he quickly lied.

"Oh good, that means you'll be good and tight."

Bo stared at him, his mind unable or unwilling to grasp the obvious meaning behind the sheriff's words.

"I'm going to fuck you boy, won't you like that?"

"No! Don't do it, please Rosco ya don't want to do this," Bo began to plead. As Rosco's hand caressed his ass, his struggles increased. The sting of the belt over his already sore ass, stilled his movements for a few moments. It was only a few, then the struggles really began. Soon his wrists were covered in abrasions as he futilely fought to free himself while blow after blow rained down on his ass. Finally, having worn himself out, Bo's struggles ceased.

"Don't you ever tell me no again boy, you undestand me?" Rosco growled, squatting down so that his face was directly in front of Bo's.

"Yes sir, I understand," Bo replied.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you."

"Yes sir."

"You'll like it, won't you?"

"Yes sir," Bo shuddered.

Stripping off his slacks and boxers, Rosco looked down at Bo. "Lay on your side boy," he ordered. As soon as the younger man was in position, Rosco kneeled on the cot, his dick hovering in front of Bo's mouth. "Suck it boy, get it real wet cause it's the only lubrication you're gonna get."

"Yes sir," Bo obeyed, defeated. Pulling the other man's cock into his mouth, he suck and slurped, covering it with saliva. All too soon, Rosco pulled away, causing a shudder of fear to move through Bo's body.

"Get up on your knees boy, I'm gonna fuck ya now."

"Yes sir," Bo responded. Shifting his sore body, he kneeled on the cot, his ass pushed into the air, waiting.

"Spread your legs like a good slut," Rosco ordered. The thrill that went through him when his orders were immediately obeyed was indescribable. Without another word, nor a care for the young man in front of him, Rosco climbed onto the cot and shoved his aching dick into the tight passage. The scream of pain that echoed in the cell sent another surge of pleasure through him, driving him on as he pounded into the tight ass in front of him. Wanting, needing to hear more cries of pain, Rosco began to slap Bo's ass, his strikes matching the rythym of his thrusts.

Bo couldn't hold back the scream as Rosco suddenly forced his way into his resistant body. Then the slaps began, the thick cock moving in or out of his body with each hit. Bo whimpered and cried as the older man ravished his virgin ass. His own erection having wilted with the first painful thrust, there was no enjoyment in the act for him. All of that changed when something deep inside him was brushed by Rosco's cock, sending a surge of undeniable pleasure through his body, bringing his flagging erection back to life. "No...please...no," he panted in denial.

"Yes...oh yes," Rosco responded, grinding his cock into the tight heat of Bo's body. Recognizing the change in the younger man's moans, he realized what must be happening. Reaching under the boy, the hard cock he found quickly confirming his suspicions. "I knew you wanted it slut. Tell me, say I want you to fuck my slut ass sir," he ordered with a grin.

Bo was defeated, thoroughly and completely beaten. Not by the things Rosco had done, was doing, to him, but by his own body. "I want you to fuck my slut ass sir," he dutifully obeyed.

"Show me slut, push against me. Fuck me, let me see that you want it."

"Yes sir," Bo dully obeyed. Moving his body, he shoved backwards, driving the cock in his ass deeper and wringing a moan of pleasure from them both.

Having defeated the man beneath him, finally he was the one with some power, Rosco gave into his body's demands. Pounding furiously into Bo's ass, he was soon crying out his pleasure as he shot his load deep inside the younger man's body. Breathing heavily, he slipped his softening cock from the boy's ass, a grin spreading over his face as he saw the puddle of cum beneath Bo's cock. "Filthy slut," he flung at the younger man. "On your side slut," he ordered.

"Yes sir," Bo obeyed, the fight gone out of him.

"Clean me," he ordered, climbing onto the cot and pressing his cock against the boy's lips. He smiled when the full lips opened, the pink tongue quickly cleaning him of cum and other things. "Good slut," he praised. He frowned, slapping the younger man, "I praised you slut."

"Thank you sir," Bo quickly responded.

"Much better." Climbing off the bed, he redressed and picked up the pictures he had taken. Not taking any chances, he left the cell, locking it behind him. Laying the pictures aside, he bent down and released Bo's wrists from the cuffs, clipping the cuffs back onto his utility belt. He waited, knowing the boy would immediately reach for his clothes. He wasn't disappointed. "Did I tell you to get dressed slut?"

Bo looked at him with shame filled eyes, "No sir."

"Then don't."

"Yes sir."

"I will allow you to get dressed, but first I think I should go over the ground rules with you. First, your new name, when we're alone, is slut. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Good. Second, you will refer to me as sir at all times, whether we are alone or not. I don't care how you explain the change to your family, that is your problem slut. Third you will come to me whenever I tell you to and when with me you will obey any order I give you. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Fourth you will keep yourself clean inside and out and keep your ass lubricated at all times. I want you ready to be fucked any time I want you. Finally, if you disobey me or tell anybody, these pictures will be made public." He held up the pictures for Bo to see, pictures that clearly showed the world what a pervert he was.

"Yes sir."

"Do you agree to my terms slut?"

"Yes sir." What else could he say? Rosco had him over a barrel, so to speak, there was nothing he could do.

"In that case, remove your shirt and lie down on your back."

"Yes sir," Bo quickly complied, in spite of the sting it brought to his backside.

"I'll will return in a while, I want to see you jerking off when I do."

"Yes sir." He grasped his aching cock and slowly began to stroke it. He heard Rosco's footsteps retreating up the stairs, but he didn't stop. He didn't dare. Unsure if he was supposed to finish himself off, Bo was careful to keep his strokes slow and steady. After awhile he heard Rosco's steps returning, heard a chair scraping as the older man pulled it up to the cell door to watch the show he was putting on.

"I put the pictures in a safe place slut, you won't have to worry about them falling into the wrong hands."

"Thank you sir."

"As long as you obey that is." For several minutes, Rosco said nothing more. He watched Bo jacking off, enjoying the unconscious sounds coming from his throat as he pleasured himself. "Wet your finger slut," he ordered. Waiting for the order to be carried out, he grinned maliciously. "I want you to give me a show slut. You're going to put that finger in your ass, fuck yourself with it while you're jacking off. You're going to keep it up until you shoot your load all over your stomach and chest. You understand slut?"

"Yes sir."

"Then do it slut, give me a show."

Reluctantly Bo did as he was told, soon finding that spot inside himself, bringing a loud moan from him. As he used his finger to fuck himself, he roughly jerked his cock, soon matching the rythyms. Moaning and writhing, he was indeed putting on a show for Rosco. The pleasure built, sending molten lava racing through his veins as he moved closer and closer to the edge. Rough fingers reached through the bars, pinching and pulling on his nipples. It was too much; with a loud cry of ecstasy Bo's cock erupted, shooting cum over his chest and belly. Pulling his finger from his ass, he collapsed against the mattress, breathing heavily.

"Eat it," Rosco suddenly ordered.

"Sir?" Bo asked, confused by the order.

"Your cum, slut, scoop it up with your fingers and eat it."

Bo felt sick and yet oddly turned on as well. "Yes sir," without a word of protest he obeyed the order, cleaning himself of his cum.

Standing up, Rosco headed for the stairs. "Oh," he looked over his shoulder at the younger man, "you can get dressed now slut."

"Yes sir, thank you sir." Moving stiffly, Bo slowly pulled his clothes on. Unable to face spending the night lying on the bed where he had been used so cruelly, he moved to a corner of the cell. Curling up, he slept as best as he could, on the cold, hard, concrete floor of the cell.

TBC

Alright, y'all can put away the tar and feathers now. ;) but, please review and let me know what you think.