Hot Summer Nights Ch. 05

Story Info
Will Bert's plan work?
3.4k words
4
9.2k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I don't own the Dukes of Hazzard, not making any money, just cheap thrills.

Warnings: Angst, Non-Con, OOC, BDSM

Rating: FRAO

Bo felt better than he had in weeks. Thanks to Bert it looked like his nightmare was nearly over. For the first time since he'd awakened in his cell, cuffed to the bars, he felt more like himself. Driving home, he grinned as the familiar urge to race the General took hold. Heading down a well-known road, he angled the powerful car just right, taking it into the air, accompanied by a rebel yell. Spinning the wheel, he brought the stock car around, traveling back over the same section, hitting another incline he propelled himself into the air. With each jump taken, each mile driven, he could feel his normal courage returning bit by bit.

Finally he felt like he was ready to face the man who had become his own personal demon, thrusting him into hell. Turning the wheel, he headed off in search of the sheriff. It didn't take him long to find the man he sought. Bringing the General to a stop directly in front of the sheriff's patrol car, guaranteeing the man would have to listen, he climbed from the vehicle. "I need to talk to you s...Rosco," he demanded, his voice shaky in spite of his efforts to keep it steady.

Rosco stared at the younger man as though he were looking at a bug. "What did you just call me slut?"

Bo swallowed hard, "I cccalled you Rrosco." Stop it Bo, you've got the upper hand now, he reminded himself. All he had to lose was his reputation, the sheriff would be sent to prison for what he'd done.

"That's what I thought you called me. What did I tell you to call me slut?"

"My name ain't slut," he countered.

Rosco stepped out of his car and headed for the trunk, "Needing some punishment slut?"

"Told you Rosco that ain't my name," came the defiant answer. "I want that video tape and them pictures or you'll be facing charges."

Rosco shot him a disbelieving look, when had his slut gotten the nerve to make demands of him? "Getting brave slut? You want everybody in Hazzard to know what a cheap slut you are?"

"You want everybody in Hazzard to know you're a rapist?" Bo responded.

"Your word against mine and after they see that video there won't be any doubt whose telling the truth," Rosco sneered. Time to take back control, apparently the boy needed a lesson. Well this was a secluded spot, nobody would see anything from the road. Reaching into the trunk, he pulled out a whip and stepped towards Bo.

"I got pictures too Rosco," Bo announced, stopping the other man in his tracks.

Rosco's eyes narrowed, "What do you mean?"

"A birdwatcher saw everything today, he took pictures Rosco. Pictures that make it clear that I wasn't letting you fuck me cause I wanted to."

"Who?"

"You think I'm that dumb?" Bo scoffed. "I ain't telling you nothing, except for my terms. You meet me at the sawmill tomorrow at four, I'll give you the pictures and negatives in exchange for the video and pictures you took. After that, well I guess things will go back to normal."

"You better be telling me the truth slut or you'll damned sure regret it, that I can promise you," Rosco growled. "I'll take you to a club I heard about in Atlanta and share you with any man that wants ya," he threatened. A satisfied smile crossed his face as the younger man paled. "Get on out of here slut, I don't want to see you again before tomorrow afternoon."

"You just make sure you bring the video and pictures," Bo reminded. Turning away, he climbed back into the General and sped away.

The next afternoon found Bo at the sawmill, anxiously waiting for Bert. As the minutes ticked by, he began to think he had made a mistake in trusting the other man. Oh god, please let him get here. You know, Lord, what Rosco will do to me if he thinks I lied to him. Please God, don't let this nightmare continue, he silently prayed. Glancing at his watch, again, he saw that it was nearly half past two. Just then the sound of tires crunching on gravel reached his ears. As he made out Bert's face, his legs nearly buckled with the release of tension.

"I'm sorry I'm late Bo, I had a little trouble locating all of the equipment I needed," Bert apologized as he stepped from his car.

"That's okay Bert," Bo quietly accepted the apology. As badly as he wanted this to be over, he wasn't about to get angry with the man who was, as he'd said, his salvation.

"Here's the pictures and negatives," Bert continued, handing him a large manila envelope. "And here's the extra sets of pictures," he added, handing him another envelope.

"Thank you so much Bert," Bo sighed, holding the envelopes close to his chest.

"You're welcome Bo, I'm just glad I could help. Now you take those with you and hide the extras in a safe spot. While you're doing that, I'll get everything set up here. Of course when you get back my car won't be here, but I'll be nearby in case I'm needed."

"I don't know how to thank you Bert," Bo smiled.

"You thank me by bringing that horrible man to justice," Bert responded. "Go on now, we both have jobs to do," he encouraged the younger man to be on his way. He stood outside, watching until the taillights of the General Lee had disappeared from sight. Turning around, he went inside and set himself up with a good spot to hide in, his tape recorder ready to capture every word spoken between Coltrane and Duke. Once he was satisfied that all was ready, he drove his car back to the place on the hill where he had hidden it the day before. Climbing back down the hill, he made it into his hiding place just before Bo Duke returned.

Pulling up at the sawmill, Bo was glad that he had gotten here before Rosco. The pictures Bert had taken had sickened him. He hadn't wanted to see them at all, but he had gotten the envelopes mixed up and needed to make sure he hid the one without negatives. Opening the envelope, he had tried not to see the pictures, to no avail. He hadn't wanted to see the look on his face as Rosco raped him, or the look on the sheriff's face. However, as if to pour salt in the wounds on his soul, when he opened the envelope several pictures spilled out. Picking them up, he couldn't help seeing the very thing he wished he could forget. Sighing heavily, Bo reminded himself that it would be worth what he had suffered if it kept Rosco from ever hurting another man as he had been. Climbing out of his car, he went inside and waited for the middle-aged sheriff to arrive.

Rosco was angry and frustrated. Who was this birdwatcher that dared to interfere in his business? What right did he have to ruin what he had going with the slut? Rosco heaved a sigh, he supposed he'd better stop thinking of Bo as the slut. In a short time, if the boy were telling the truth, he would be turning over the only things that allowed him to keep the younger man as his sex slave. He didn't suppose it would be the same, but maybe when this was over he could go to Atlanta and find a willing slave to satisfy his newly awakened desires. Parking his car next to the General, he opened the door and carried an envelope into the old structure. "You got the pictures?" he demanded of Bo as soon as he stepped through the opening.

"I got them, you got the video and pictures?"

"I got 'em," Rosco sullenly replied. "How you want to do this?"

"You show me your's and I'll show you mine," Bo suggested.

"Then what?"

"Slide them across the floor to each other."

"Fine," Rosco reluctantly agreed. Opening his envelope, he showed Bo the pictures he'd taken that first night and the video taken the second night.

Bo nodded, turning back the flap of his own envelope, he showed Rosco the pictures and negatives he had. Placing them back inside and closing the flap, he waited for the sheriff to do the same. Once both men were ready, they each squatted down and slid the envelopes across the expanse of floor. The two men, each mirroring the other, grabbed the envelope he'd received and clutched it to his chest. "Why did you do it Rosco?" Bo asked.

"Wasn't planning on it," Rosco replied. "I came down to the cell planning to give you a whipping for fighting. Then I saw your ass all red and up in the air, well it was just more than I could stand."

"So you took pictures to blackmail me with and then raped me, because you were horny?" Bo asked in disbelief.

"It was more than that," Rosco denied. "You deserved to be punished for all the hell you've caused me over the years," he defended himself.

"I didn't deserve to be turned into your sex slave," Bo countered. "I didn't deserve to be beaten and sexually tortured, I didn't deserve to be treated like a cheap slut good for nothing more than for you to satisfy your lust on."

"It don't much matter does it slut?" Rosco sneered. "You got the material I blackmailed you with and I've got the pictures that prove you weren't willing, even though I did my best with that video to make it look like ya were, so it's over. You go home and destroy them things, I'll destroy these pictures and like you said, things can go back to normal."

"You're not even sorry are you?" Bo quietly asked.

"Why should I be? You Dukes have caused me no end of grief over the years, always messing up Boss' schemes and costing us both money. I deserved to get some satisfaction somewhere. If I were you slut, I'd make damned sure I never ended up in my jail again, next time I'll make sure nobody ever knows what I do to you." With that threat, Rosco turned on his heel and marched out the door.

"You did great Bo," Bert complimented as he stepped from his hiding place.

Bo jumped a foot at the unexpected voice, "Bert, ya startled me."

"Sorry son, I didn't mean to do that." Taking the tape from the machine, he handed it to Bo. "There's the evidence you need. That with the pictures should be more than enough to convict that poor excuse for a lawman and send him to prison where he belongs."

"Thank you Bert," Bo clutched the cassette gratefully.

"You're welcome Bo." Bert grimaced distastefully, "I know you're not going to want to hear this, but you should probably watch that tape before you destroy it. At least enough to know that he gave you the real tape, after all we're not the only ones that could be holding out."

Bo paled, "You don't suppose he made a copy of the tape do ya?"

"I doubt it," Bert assured him. Damn, he silently cursed, he'd almost blown the whole deal. If the boy thought there was a chance of the sheriff having a copy of the tape, he might back out of the plan. "Making copies of a video tape requires the right equipment and a knowledge of how to use it. That man didn't strike me as somebody who knows a lot about technology."

Bo smiled at that, "No he's not. I guess there's not much chance that he made copies after all."

"You go on now Bo, I'm sure you're anxious to put this place behind you."

Bo glanced around, shuddering as memories intruded, threatening to shatter his feeling of peace. "You're right about that Bert, thank you again." Racing outside, he hauled himself into the General with a triumphant whoop.

Luke would have kicked himself, if he'd had two good feet. He couldn't believe he had been so careless. He was just glad his youngest cousin hadn't been there to see him sprain his ankle in an attempt to kick that stubborn damned mule in the rear. He would never let him live down the humiliation of the accident. Luke himself still wasn't sure how it had happened. Maudine wouldn't move, no matter how much he tugged on her reins. He had tried everything, tugging, pushing, tempting with carrots and sugar cubes. Nothing doing, she wasn't in the mood to move and she wasn't going to until she was good and ready. Frustrated and angry, Luke had pulled back with his leg, pivoting on his heel he prepared to deliver a round-house kick to the mule's hind quarters. That was when Maudine decided she was ready to move. Just as his foot would have connected with her rear, she took two steps forward and Luke spun around, carried by his own momentum. He landed on the ground, a surprised look on his face. Then the pain hit and he realized that he had managed to twist his ankle. Painfully, he pulled himself to his feet and hobbled into the house. Removing his boot, he was relieved to see that the limb wasn't badly sprained. If he put ice on it and kept it elevated the rest of the day, it'd most likely be fine by tomorrow. Fixing himself an ice pack, he grabbed his boot and hopped to the room he shared with Bo. Lying down, he grabbed the pillows that usually lay at the head of his bed and slid them under his foot. Laying the ice on top of the injured ankle, he laid back on the bed.

Arriving home, Bo was relieved to see that both Daisy's jeep and Jesse's truck were gone. Walking inside, he saw no sign of anybody else's presence. Assuming he was safe and desperately wanting to get rid of anything Rosco could use to blackmail him with, he turned on the television. Popping the tape into the vcr, he stared at himself on the screen. He'd known of course what was on the tape, but he hadn't yet seen himself as he carried out the orders Rosco had given him. Tears of shame and pain streaked his cheeks as he watched himself using a vibrator to fuck himself. Disgusted, he reached forward to turn off the tape.

"What the hell is this?" Luke demanded. He had heard Bo come inside and bored with his own company, he had gotten up. On sock covered feet, he quietly made his way to the living room, still hobbling a bit. What he saw on the television screen drove the small amount of pain from his mind.

"Luke!" Bo turned around, shocked and afraid. "It's not what it looks like, I swear," he hurried to explain.

Luke looked away, "Could you turn that off, please?"

"Sorry," Bo mumbled. Turning back to the television, he quickly turned both machines off, ejecting the tape.

"When did you...?" Luke asked, motioning towards the pornographic tape. He couldn't understand this, why would his baby cousin be making homosexual porn movies?

"I didn't want to," Bo replied.

"You didn't want to," Luke repeated. "It sure looked like you wanted to," he sneered.

"Well I didn't, he made me! Please Luke don't look at me like that, I swear I didn't want to make that video."

"Then why did you?" Luke asked, desperately trying to understand.

"He took pictures the night before, they made it look like I was some kind of pervert. He said if I didn't do what he said he'd make sure everybody in Hazzard knew what I was. Then he made me make that video, something else he could use to blackmail me with," Bo explained.

"Who is he?"

"Rosco."

"Rosco? Coltrane?" Luke asked in disbelief.

"I ain't lying Luke," Bo snapped, hurt and angry that Luke doubted him.

"Alright, what did he want you to do?" Luke asked. He knew Bo didn't lie, but then he never thought he'd make a tape like that, so maybe he did lie.

"He wanted me to...I had to...oh god, it was horrible Luke. He made me his...sex slave," he finally managed to get out past the growing lump in his throat.

"Rosco?" Luke was shocked beyond belief.

"Listen to this if you don't believe me," Bo growled, pulling the cassette from the envelope and tossing it at his cousin. Grabbing the tape from the vcr and the pictures Rosco had taken that first night, he headed for the back door. "When you get done, I'll be outside burning this stuff." Shoving open the back door, he stumbled out into the sunlight. Tossing the pictures into the burn barrel, he pulled the tape from the cassette, tossing both tape and case into the barrel with the pictures. Pouring lighter fluid on the materials, he tossed a lit match into the container.

Luke caught the tape, staring at it, he wondered what could be on it. Still doubting, how could he not, he moved to the cassette player and popped the tape in. Hitting the play button, he listened in growing horror to the conversation taking place between his cousin and the county sheriff. That bastard! He was going to kill him for what he'd done to Bo! Forgetting about his tender ankle, he turned to head for his bedroom, intending to put his boots on. Catching sight of his youngest cousin standing outside next to the burn barrel, his head down, arms wrapped around himself, the picture of abject misery; he knew there was something else he had to do first. Continuing to his room, he pulled on his boots and headed outside. "Bo, I'm sorry cousin. I never should have doubted you," he apologized.

Bo shrugged, as he watched the tape and pictures burning, he'd been thinking over Luke's reaction. It hadn't taken him long to conclude that it wasn't really his cousin's fault that he doubted the story he'd been told. "It's okay, hell I lived it and if I'd walked in on what you did I would've had doubts too."

"That's no excuse Bo, I know you and I should've known better," Luke insisted, not willing to let himself off the hook. "What are you going to do now?"

"Go to the State police," Bo quietly replied.

"With that cassette tape?"

"That and the pictures."

"Pictures?" Luke asked, confused. "Didn't you just burn them?"

"Not those pictures, the one's Bert took."

"Bert?"

Bo quickly and quietly explained about the birdwatcher who had happened upon him and Rosco yesterday. It didn't take him long to tell his cousin how Bert had helped him to not only stop Rosco, but to make sure he would pay for what he'd done. "Of course, before I go to the State boys, I have to work up the nerve to tell Uncle Jesse and Daisy about it all."

Luke silently cursed Rosco for the things he'd done. It broke his heart to see his baby cousin standing with his head hung, too ashamed to look him in the eyes. "I'll be right there with you when you're ready Bo," Luke assured him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"How can you stand to touch me now?" Bo quietly asked.

"Bo look at me," Luke softly ordered. "That's better," he smiled. "You didn't do anything wrong cousin," he assured. "You're the victim here, and you have nothing to be ashamed of. It's not every man who would be willing to bring their rapist to justice, I'm proud to call you my cousin."

"Really?" Bo asked. His blue eyes wide with surprise and hope. If Luke, the cousin he'd always looked up to, said he shouldn't be ashamed, should be proud, it must be true. Luke would never lie to him.

"Really," Luke replied. "Come on now, let's go inside and I'll tell you how Maudine got the better of me," he offered, hoping to cheer his cousin up.

"Maudine huh? This I've got to hear," Bo smiled, letting his cousin lead him inside. He knew he wouldn't be talking to his uncle and Daisy today, but soon he would be ready to carry out the plan, bringing Rosco to justice.

TBC

Hope y'all liked it. Please feed the muse with reviews.