Hot Summers Day

Story Info
His mom is sunbathing nude.
1.3k words
3.83
299.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fit_4_u
fit_4_u
85 Followers

It was the middle of July and it was an extremely hot day. My mom was out sunbathing in our backyard and for ages now I wanted to fuck my mother. My mom was 43, tall, brown hair and an amazing figure with 36G breasts and a juicy round bum.

From my moms bedroom I could see her lying out side on the sun lounge chair. This gave me the opportunity to have a look through my mom's lingerie and keep an eye on her. As soon as I went into her bedroom I looked out the window to see her lying on her front, completely naked. Since she was lying on her front her massive tits were squeezing out the side of her body and that was so hot. I opened her lingerie drawer and looked through her underwear. She had sexy black satin thongs, sexy white cotton thongs and some very sexy frilly lingerie. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her dirty laundry hamper and I was immediately drawn to it. Inside I found lots of used underwear. I first lifted a little black silk thong and gave it a good smell. The smell of my mom's hairy cunt hit me with pure lust. I opened the panties and found the crotch of them which was slightly wet. Straight away I stuck out my tongue and licked the panties and the taste was better than anything I had ever tasted before. My mom had obviously got very aroused in these panties.

"Johnny!" mom shouted from outside.

I through the panties into the hamper and ran downstairs.

"Yea mom?"

"Can you put some cream on me?"

"Sure thing mom"

I grabbed the sun cream and squeezed it all over my moms' hot, lush body – her back, ass and legs. Starting at her shoulders I worked my way down her back to her big globe of a butt. I ran my hands over her big butt and once or twice I ran my finger slightly into her ass crack. Going back up along her sides I ran my hands across her massive tits and I even squeezed one of them to see what she would do and she did nothing. By now I had a full hard on.

"Make sure you do my legs Johnnie".

She spread her legs a little and it was enough for me to see a little bit of her mound and her pubic hair. I ran my oily hands down her big luscious thighs and all the way down to her feet. I came back up and rubbed the cream into her thighs a bit more and then I slowly slipped my hands down between her legs to get at her inner thighs. She said and did nothing. From here I slowly ran 2 fingers across her hairy cunt this did have an affect on her and not in the way I thought.

I continued to rub her pussy and she started to moan as her breathing got deeper. She looked round at me and stopped and pulled my hand away. She sat up and continued to stare at me.

"Sorry mom, I'm really sorry, I......"

"Shhhhhhh".

She placed a finger over my mouth and moved closer to me and placed her lips on mine and kissed me. It wasn't long before we were in a deep passionate kiss with our tongues in each others mouths. I pulled out of her mouth and stood up in front of her and pulled out my big, thick cock. Straight away she grabbed it and started to jerk off my cock. She opened her mouth and took my cock all the way in and sucked my cock like a pro. I could feel my balls tighten and I was nearly ready to cum.

"Fuck mom, I'm gonna cum"

"Oh give it to me baby".

I couldn't take it any more and my balls exploded and my cum shot into my moms hot mouth. Shot after shot drained my balls into my mom. She swallowed every last drop. I took all my clothes off and lay down on the lounger and told mom to get on my face. She positioned herself and straddled my face with her hair wet cunt inches from my eager mouth. I parted her fat hairy lips with my fingers and rammed my tongue into her steamy wet pussy. My mom was now moaning in pure lust as I lapped her cunt with my tongue. Her big throbbing clit was now exposed to me and I took it straight away in my mouth and sucked on it.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum ahhhhhhh!"

The walls of my moms' pussy tightened around my tongue and mom returned the favour by filling my mouth with gush after gush of her sweet tasting, hot and creamy pussy juice. We changed positions and my mom lay on stomach and raised her big luscious bubble butt into the air. What a sight!

I ran my thick cock over her hairy cunt and thick lips. I then slipped my thick mushroom shaped head into her secret hole. What a magnificent feeling. I was pounding away at her and she began to move her sexy voluptuous hips in rhythm with my fucking. My mom was now moaning even louder than before had another thunderous orgasm and I looked down to see more of her pussy juice running down my cock and her leg. I got down and licked her cum off her sexy thigh.

I asked my mom had she ever been done in the ass and she just said no and she didn't want to. I told her that it would be fine and it would be a good feeling and I would go gentle on her. While I licked her ass crack she thought about it and finally agreed. So I spread her fat ass cheeks and was exposed to quite possibly the tightest looking asshole I had ever seen. I put some spit on it and rubbed it in with a finger. I then placed the head of my thick wet cock on her tight little ass and gently pushed forward.

"Ahhhhhhhh" this was a cry of pain and pleasure for my mom.

The head of cock finally slipped in and we panted and sighed in relief. After few seconds of a rest I started to gently fuck her asshole. By now it was all pleasure for both mom and me as I pounded her tight virgin ass.

"Oh god mom I'm gonna cum....mmm"

"Oh yes babe cum inside my ass, squirt your gooey cum in my ass like the dirty slut I am"

Just hearing my own mother talk like that was enough

"Ahhhhhhh Fuck yes oohhh"

Shot after shot of my creamy seed poured into my moms hot asshole. I pulled my thick cock out of her ass and it came out with a very sexy pop. I studied my moms tight hole as she worked her muscles and then next thing that happened was a stream of my thick, creamy, gooey cum poured from my moms tight hole. My mom put a hand under her and rubbed all the cum into her pussy, legs and ass.

She then turned over and I licked her pussy that had some of my cum on it and mixed with my moms juices, it was one amazing taste. My cock had become hard again and so I mounted my moms' stomach and slid my cock into her sweaty moist cleavage. She pressed her tits together around my cock and began to tit fuck her massive 36G tits. I really couldn't take it any more and with ever last bit of my energy I shot a load of cum which landed on her chin and then to my amazement I shot 2 more big loads onto her gorgeous milky globe tits. I collapsed down onto the grass beside the sun lounger and watched as my mom lick my cum off her own big tits.

We just lay there naked holding and kissing each other for about 30 minutes and that was my first sexual experience with my very sexy and gorgeous mother.

fit_4_u
fit_4_u
85 Followers