Hot Summers Day

Story Info
Exposing myself.
996 words
3.96
35.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summers down south get really hot! I am off to a farmers market for the morning and already feeling the heat of the day...I dressed quite cool, a light button down pink blouse and a long summery flowy skirt - the kind you fold over your waist and tie with a band. As I'm walking the stalls at the market a soft breeze caught my skirt and exposed my leg as I walked. I liked the feeling of the cooler air brushing over my thigh.

I am in my 30's, and am quite voluptuous. I have lovely 38DD breasts with the most suck able nipples. I keep my pussy waxed and love the thrill of not wearing panties - as I did on this day.

As I was new in town, I did not have anyone to join me at lunch, so I got a sandwich and a bottle of wine and relaxed under one of the trees - a little picnic for one. I sat there watching the kids and families enjoying the day and the occasional up skirt breeze.

It was early afternoon when I decided to head home, a 45 minute drive to the small apartment complex I just moved into. It was hot!!! The radio was on my favourite tunes and the air con was on full blast - lifting the lapel of my blouse every now and again - it tickled and sent a shiver through my body. I have the habit of always pulling my skirt up when I drive, and with the fold over type I was wearing a bit more of my legs where exposed...I rested my hand on my leg and started tickling the inside of my thighs. I was thinking horny thoughts. The interstate was pretty clear - not many travellers on the road today. I unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of my blouse and the air con gushed my blouse open, exposing my big round breasts in their soft lacy hammocks. I rubbed my chest, letting my hands run over my very erect nipples. I was wearing one of them front clasp bras and with one flick of my fingers I unhooked it and my titis fell free, bouncing down. I felt so free - I have never done anything like this before...I looked around to see if any cars where passing by...in my rear view mirror I could see a RV and a truck and in the far right lane a sports car whizzed by. I slowed down a bit and pulled my skirt open - remember I don't wear panties! My waxed pussy was enjoying the thrill -[ I could feel her get wet and throbbing with anticipation. I only teased her a bit...slipping my finger into the slit and pulling gently on my clit.

The truck was coming closer and I slowed down a bit more until he pulled in next to me. the occupants in the truck where some handsome 25year somethings...at first the didn't notice so I decided to open the sunroof of my small car. They could peek in from the top - and they did. This sent me into a horny frenzy! I had to get home and sort out the aching in my pussy. I grabbed my nipples a bit for them, pulling on them. Lifted my arse a bit from the seat - just to give them a glimpse of my now very wet pussy. They honked, hollered and had hunger in their eyes...sorry boys, this is my exit!

The excitement of my bare breast was a bit more now that I am driving through the suburbs. A whole lot more cars passing by...I'm sure quite a few had a look at my tits. At the intersection just before my building a jogger lingered a bit longer - I enjoyed his eyes on me and could see his penis grow hard in his joggers.

I pulled into my garage, closed the door behind me, slipped out of my skirt, blouse and bra and entered my house through the inter leading kitchen door. As I said - I just moved in and had no curtains in most parts of the apartment. It was a small complex - only 6 units, very quiet. All of our living areas faced a communal garden and swimming pool. no ne was outside. I walked in the nude through my home, enjoying every bit of the idea that someone might walk passed and see me. I opened the bottom drawer of my bedside table and pulled out my little secret vibrator. the little vibrating egg slipped inside my dripping wet pussy with ease. I walked back to the lounge and lay back on the sofa closest to the window.

As I lay there rubbing my clit and pulling on my very erect nipples, I noticed movement from the bedroom window opposite the garden. Sueanne lived there. A lovely young girl! I pretended not to notice and wished she would stick around and enjoy the show.

And that is exactly what it became - a show for anyone to see. I rubbed my clit vigorously, pushing my little vibrator in and out of my pussy. I rubbed my cunt juices all over my tits, licked my fingers and spread my legs extra wide. No doubt that she had a good view. I was so close to coming!!! A last bit of fingering and rubbing sent my clit into the biggest swelling. I popped the vibo out of my pussy...rubbing very hard and fast on my engorged clit. A shiver pushed through my body. Juices squirted from my cunt, a stream of relief!

I just lay on the sofa, giving a casual glance to Sueanne's apartment. Her curtains where open, she was standing there topless - staring at me with satisfaction!

We have never spoken about this...but ever since then we'd give each other the occasional show. Her open curtains would be the cue....