Hot Tailed Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy dragon meets a hot bunny next to a lake for pleasure.
8.8k words
4.41
32.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers

Pasha take a moment to take in the beauty of the sparkling blue lake and soon her curiosity got the better of her so she slowly stepped thru two twisted trees that formed an archway that acted as the entrance to the clearing. Pasha walked thru the archway right on to the white sand of the bank as the water lapped at it softly. She looked around and found it odd that she didn't see any animals around in the clearing or any ducks on the lake but she thought she sensed some movement now and again, as if the area was watching her waiting for her to do something before it would react in positive or negative way to her presence. She stopping at a clear area of soft white sand then she looked around the bank a little more closely.

After a few more moments of examining the area and finding nothing out of the ordinary expect for the feeling of being watched Pasha's heat, which she had all but forgotten in the last ten minutes, began to catch up with her again. She whimpered softly as she felt wetness beginning to spread across her sex again quickly soaking her panties. She already knew for a fact that she wouldn't to make it back home to get to her toys. Her need for release came so quickly that she was practically paralyzed. Pasha figured that the clearing and the lake had to be secluded enough since the path was overgrown and it looked like nobody ever came by save for a few animals look for a cool drink so it was relatively safe for to have a little session or two as it was an emergency, she thought it be okay since nobody would be looking for her this far in to the woods. Pasha laid down on the soft sand with low moan as the warm sand touch her fur and skin it set a erotic fire ablaze in her loins, a fire that would not be denied this time.

Pasha spread her legs wide, lying on her back in the warm soft sand as she began to run her fingers over her chest. Her large breasts were pressed firmly against her white blouse showing her erected nipples thru the tightly stretched material of her black bra. When she was this turned on all of her clothes felt almost unbearably tight as if the were choking her, trying to keep her from getting the please she so desperately needed. She brushed her fingertips over her breasts, feeling her taut nipples pressing firmly against the straining fabrics of her bra and blouse both, gasping as each touch sent shivers down her spine. She sent one paw slowly down along her belly, down to the hem of her skirt, slipping her fingers underneath the waistband to touch at her silky black panties, teasingly moving her paw slowly closer and closer to the growing wetness between her legs. She could smell her heat permeating the air around her, the strongest it had been yet, and before she knew it, her fingers were clenching and stroking her puffy lips through her panties, making little squelching noises as her underwear became more and more soaked with her arousal.

Tanaki was just coming up the clearing the surround the Lake of Crystal Light when she smelt the unmistakable smell of female desire. Tanaki stopped near a row of trees in front of the gateway trees the led to the lake and spared her hood as far it would go to enhance the sound as she listen for the moans of the female who was obviously in heat. She had just turned her head toward the lake when she heard soft girly moans of pleasure loudly from off to the left near the gateway trees. She turned toward the trees and walked closer to them and as she did the moans grow louder and more pleasure filled. As she got closer the strong and sweet smell of a female in estrus grow and greeted her with every step. Tanaki had just come the gateway arch when she looked to her left to find what was making the noises. She was quite surprised to have spotted a young female rabbit lying in the soft sand teasing herself with one paw as the other play with nipples thru her tightly stretched bra and blouse. Tanaki was surprised even more to see the bunny since none of the modern Anthromorphs could find or see this part of the forest let along walk in to it thanks in part to not believing in magic and the barriers that kept the evil and nonbelievers out. Most of the modern Anthromorphs have forgotten the ways of magic so this forest was safe place for magical creatures but there those few that still remembered the magic and could pass thru the barriers without problem. Those few were dangerous since they use the magic in the forest for evil or worst yet destroy it. Tanaki's job was to prevent that from happening so she chased any of the Anthromorphs that could find or see this part of the forest out of it if the show signs of dark intentions. The dragoness stood in the shadows and watched the gray rabbit waiting to what she was up to.

After a minute or so of teasing herself Pasha decided to strip. At this point she didn't care if someone was watching her, in fact she hoped the some young boys where out hiking in the woods would stumble upon her so she could persuade them to help her out, she needed to get herself off and NOW. The sexy bunny stood up and peeled off her shirt, next was the tight black lacy bra she wore and she gasped with relief as her breasts tumbled out and bounced a bit, freed from their lacey constrictive prison. Next, she slipped out of her skirt and hooked her fingers under the sides of her black silk panties. She stopped for a moment thinking to herself about what fantasy she should use this time to help get herself in an incredible and well deserved orgasm. The fantasy had to fit the place and since was at he lake on a nice warm sandy bank a summer camp/beach party fantasy seemed more then appropriate.

Tanaki watched the gray bunny strip down to only her soaking wet panties and could feel her own desire to fuck the bunny rising. She was enraptured by the bunny's curves and the smell of her heat, so much so that her own sex began to grow wet. She looked down to see that her cock had slip for her pouch and it was at full size, 11 inches long and 4 inches thick, tenting the front of her skirt. Tanaki like all of the dragonesses and serpentesses in her line had been born a hermaphrodite, a female with both male and female sexes, while this never really affected her life with males it did make her girl crazy and often cause her a great deal of embarrassment social events. The hot and bothered dragoness had a wicked thought pass thru her head. She raised her hand ad cast a spell of obscuring lust on the gray bunny let her see what she wanted to see until the last minute when Tanaki would spring her trap and have her way with the bunny.

As Pasha thought on her summer camp/beach party fantasy for a moment she began to feel light headed then it passed as a sly smirk formed on her rabbit muzzle as her sex-addled mind formed an image of a tall and handsome male dragon life guard standing there in front of her. She imagined him having already undressed form his tight red swim trunks the show off his pack oh so well, they were laying on the ground in front of him as he holding his erection in his clawed hand pumping it lightly while he watched her strip out of her bikini for him all the while he was growing more excited as she revealed more and more of her curvy, sexy body to him. The camp kids were on the other side of the lake and she and Rick had snuck to this side of the lake during the beach party to have their own private party. She had wanted To fuck Rick all summer long since she saw him with his shirt off during the tug of war at the being of camp.

Now Pasha had the sexy muscled hunk of a dragon all to herself and she was going to ride him in to the ground before she would let him rest a bit before doing it again. The sexy gray doe began to dance slowly sensually flexing her body as she pulled her silken underwear up tugging them against her heated sex tightly. This causing the fabric to dig in between her lips exposing them to her lover as her sweet nectar dripped in the sand below. She cooed with delight at the sensation as she watching her imaginary lover's cock growing harder, longer, and thicker as she felt her own arousal continuing to rise. She felt practically drunk with her lust, her body becoming more sensitive by the second as she tugging harder on her panties digging them more in her wet sex as they grounded harder against her swollen clitoris as her juices dribbling down her legs. She whispered sweet sexual teases at her lover dragon about the things she was going to do to him causing him to moan even more as he pumped his thick a bit faster.

Tanaki watched will growing desire as the bunny played out her fantasy. She could see the bunny was teasing herself working herself up in a frenzy that would build to an intense orgasm minutes later. After a while watch the bunny tease herself in to a sexual frenzy it become too much and the dragon-snake couldn't take it any more she just had to have the sexy gray rabbit now otherwise she was going to explode. She made sure that the rabbit hadn't seen her before she walked back in to the woods and circled around too come up behind the girl. As she walked out from the forest shadows Tanaki moved slowly to make she didn't make any noise so the young curvy bunny wouldn't hear or see her until the last possible moment, to keep her prey in her lustful fantasy until it was far to late to run.

Finally both Pasha and her lover had had enough of the teasing dance and she advanced upon the handsome hunk of a dragon in front of her. His cock was swollen and dripping with pre while his green eyes were wide with anticipation as she finally began to peel those soaked bikini bottoms down off her hips. Wanting to continue to tease him Pasha took her time pulling them down her legs making them stretch wide as they slipped over her knees. It took a few torturous moments but at last she stepped out of them to render herself completely naked. She grinned as watching Rick's imaginary member swell again with excitement as his balls grow heavy with lust and the cum Pasha so desperately wanted. Rick told Pasha how much he want her, of how long he had waited to see her like this, to be moment from being inside her warm. She smile lustfully at him as she twirled the dripping garment in her fingers for a moment before flinging it far away from her into the bushes beyond the edge of the clearing.

"I won't be needing those for a while and you like me better with out them. Come here you sexy dragon I'm about to send you to heaven then to hell as I ride you in to the afterlife." She told Rick as she licked her lips, the sex crazed gray doe knew what she wanted now and she was going to get, oh how she was going to get it...

Pasha started to sway her hips again while one paw cupped one of her large full breasts and the other slipped down between her legs beginning to stroke her swollen and needy clit and sex teasing her lover a bit more and get her self nice and read for him to fill her with his monstrous love tool. She tossed her head back and gasped feeling her juices running down her fingers before then she looked forward again breathing huskily as she focused on the imaginary cock that continued to grow in front of her to its full size of 11 inches long and 4 inches in thickness, a perfect cock for Pasha to ride till she creamed herself. She knelt in the sand now still playing with herself as she watch Rick pump his cock a few more as he offered it to her. After a few moans and gasps of pleasure she finally laid down on her back panting and whimpering as she spread her lips wide. She moaned out, "Oh fuck baby, I need you so badly! Please... take me now and fuck me hard!"

The rabbit's fantasy continued as the object of her teenaged desire moved toward her, kneeling between her legs and reaching down to start stroking at her thighs. It all felt so real and so good. She closed her eyes and cooed softly shuddering at the warm soft touches. She could feel those handsome claw hands sifting through her fur teasing her slowly as they beginning to stroke over and under her legs. Then a second pair of clawed hands began to stroke lightly at her arms before touched the sides of her breasts cupping and slowly massaging them as they tugged ever so lightly at her taut nipples causing the lust-filled rabbit to moan again.

Pasha opened her eyes expecting to see two lovers, Rick and his younger brother Royce bringing her such pleasure but instead her vision was greeted with a large four armed and very busty dragoness a top her who smiled seductively at her. The strange presence of the beautifully lizard, with her shining black and gold tiger striped scales with a white under belly to give them an impressive and sexy contrast in the sunlight, dressed in a blue silk top and white skirt with gold belt on, between her spread legs scared and turned on the lust stricken rabbit even more. For some reason or another, at the moment it escaped Pasha, the fact that she had been caught in an intimate moment by another female, who for the most part seem to like Pasha and her little show, seemed to make her heat kick into overdrive. Pasha turned bright red with embarrassment and desire. "I..." Pasha began but was at a lost for words since her brain was on more important things like the pleasure the dragoness was giving her.

Tanaki could see the young girl was confused and turned on at the same time so she just cupped one of her breasts in her slender clawed hand and tweaked the nipple light as she kiss the gray rabbit softly on the lips. This erotic caress would calm the girl a bit and also let Tanaki read the girl's thoughts and find out what she was doing playing with herself near the lake. It was quiet a story, the rabbit's name was Pasha and she was the new forest doctor and just like Doc McCoy she had succumb to the fertility magic filled and flowed inside the Forest of Light.

After the kiss Tanaki looked the Pasha in the yes and smiled. "Don't let me stop you sweet little bunny. Please continue moaning it was getting me rather excited." Tanaki snickered then let go of Pasha's breasts but kept caressing her legs and thighs as she smiled softly. Pasha moaned a little more then bite her lip to get her focus back. It was hard to think let along ask the dragoness what she was doing in the woods near the hidden lake. It took a few minutes to work up enough focus to cut thru the fog of lust and desire clouding her mind to mustered the words to speak.

"W-w-w who are you? Do you live here in the Forest of Light? Why are you out here in the middle of the forest near this hidden lake?" Pasha asked thru several gasps as she sat up a bit to look the dragoness over the lay in front of her.

"Don't be frightened child I won't hurt you. I just want to get to know you better. First tell me your name and then we will talk about the punishment you will get for your crimes." Tanaki said as she sat next the shivering bunny then wrapped one arm around her and pulled her close.

"Crimes, what crimes?! What are you talking about? Is this a private lake that you own? If it is I'm sorry for trespassing and for being caught like... like I am but..." Pasha was silenced by one of Tanaki's fingers before the dragoness kissed her again. "Listen and listen well young one, I am Tanaki Annmarie Delco Rue of the Delco Rue Family, the Guardians of the Forest of Light's magic. You have wondered in the magical realm of the forest were all of the magic and magical creatures of the world live, normally this place is unseen and unreachable by older people like yourself. As people get older they stop believing in magic and magical creatures so this place is only reachable by children and the elders that hold on to and tell the tales of the magical world. Some how even with all the safe guards put in place to prevent it, because of your magically enhanced heat most likely, you have found your way in to this place of magic. I would normally chase you away but I can see that you are in need of some relief from your heat so first I will take care that then I will escort you out of the magical woods." Tanaki explained.

Pasha was in shock at what she heard but somehow know it to be true. It all made sense in away. Her heat had driving her up the wall for the last three week, her breasts, hips and butt had all grow giving her a more motherly figure and then there was Tanaki and her explanation for the whole thing. Pasha nodded her head to Tanaki's word then stared at the dragoness with lust filled eyes when she noticed the thick shaft glistening with pre-cum that stood up lifting her white skirt from her body. The hot and bothered bunny licked her lips as her heat began to take control of her mind and body once again.

"Well if you going to help me with my heat then I think we should start right now other wise we will be here all night. I'm a pretty insatiable girl that likes her cocks big and her sex rough and hard. Do you think you can give me what I need Tanaki?" Pasha asked as he stroked her paw along Tanaki cock's length causing the dragoness to moan.

"Ohhhh... yes I think I can give you what you need but can you take a cock as big as mine in you cute little holes?" Tanaki asked as she give Pasha's nipple a pinch causing the gray rabbit to gasp. "Just watch me take this 11 inch monster in every one of my hot and lustful holes." Pasha said before she licked the tip of the 4 inch thick monster cock. She enjoyed the salty and slightly sweet flavor of the dragoness' pre-cum before she took the head of her cock between her lips and sucked softly for a few moments to get a feel for her new challenge. After getting used to the feel of the head as it tickled the back of her throat Pasha pulled off the gloves and too Tanaki's cock deeper in to her mouth and throat. Tanaki cock was thick, thicker than any man she had ever taken down her throat before but Pasha was determined to take it all. She could barely wrap her fingers all the way around the base of it as she stroked the five inches she couldn't get in to her extremely stretched jaw and throat!

Tanaki was surprised and in love with how hot and tight Pasha's mouth and throat were around her cock as the rabbit's head bobbed up and down. The only female that could take her cock at any size was Docelia when the mare would visit the lake to bath and get fucked Tanaki who was always happy to oblige the busty mare. She did miss the old mare but was very happy with her replacement right now. "Oh god yess... you're so good at that Pasha! I have only meet one female that could take my cock at full size and she used to be the forest doctor around here before you." Tanaki moaned as she rubbed the back of the rabbit's head softly.

Pasha pulled the dragoness' shaft from her mouth with a slick wet poping sound as she she panted and drooled heavily for a few moments. Once her breathing was under control the sexy bunny give the slick monster tool a few licks while she stroked it softly. "So you and Docelia used to be lovers then? I had a feeling there was something she wasn't telling me when she told me I would have fun going for a walk in the woods when I was feeling a bit bothered." Pasha said as she stroked the dragoness cock bit faster before she took it back in her mouth and sucked on it hard as she swirled her tongue.

"Oh so good... and yes Docelia was my lover. She also knew my parents when she was younger. I would often make love to her right here or in the lake. She had never lost the spark for magic even she got older I was sadden when she moved away but now you're here and I approve of her choice for a replacement." Tanaki said before she pulled Pasha off her cock and laid her in the sand. "I can't take it anymore I need to push my cock in you so badly..."

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you before just had to take me. Come on Tanaki fuck me... fuck me now!" Pasha begged as she licked Tanaki's lower lip. The lick to her lip was all the dragoness need to remove all doubt from her mind about if Pasha being able to handle her. Tanaki ripped her clothes off not caring where the fell she would find them later before she crawled between Pasha's spread legs. She placed the tip of her cock against the rabbit's wet lips and rubbed it up and down her wet folds a bit to tease the doe before pushing it inside.

Heashfox
Heashfox
44 Followers