Hot Tea & Handcuffs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My skirt had ridden up over my hips as we had fallen back onto the mattress and I cursed myself for wearing such a loose fitting outfit, because my lilac thong was now very much on display, and Tris' kisses were moving downward, from my mouth, to my neck, to my breasts, our handcuffed hands were clasped together because it was less uncomfortable for me in that position.

My fingers made contact with metal, the key! Oh thank God! I grasped it, and pulled it out; I started to speak but then cried out, my body arching upward as the most incredible sensation rippled up from around my thighs and into my trembling protesting belly. I almost dropped my precious find it was such a fantastic hot rippling feeling.

Tris' head had got to my crotch and he had buried it deep between my parted legs, his tongue pushing inside me, probing, and licking, then gently biting until he found the quivering nub of flesh which was my clit.

I was lost and we both knew it. I pushed my crotch against his face instinctively, and he gripped one of my hips with his free hand whilst he used our trapped hands to steady me, to stop me from moving further up the mattress.

As his tongue and mouth made me writhe and cry out in pleasure I struggled to get the key into the handcuff lock and twist it open.

It took several tries because have you ever tried to get out of a pair of handcuffs when someone is trying to arouse you into coming in his face?

Well let me tell you right now, it isn't bloody easy!

Somehow though I managed to unlock Tris' wrist from mine and tug it free but I couldn't remove the handcuff from my wrist, because before I could try, Tris pushed at my thighs, forcing them upward so that he could go deeper into my cunt with his tongue, and my hands went into spasms and the key slipped from my fingers.

I cried out, more in pleasure than the horror of loosing the key because by now, I was so hot, flustered and turned on, it wouldn't have mattered if the Chief Constable had walked in right there and then because neither of us would have stopped for him!

My hands were reaching for Tris' head, finding the spiky gelled brittle hair and stroking it, pulling it, wanting him to go so deep that I would loose him inside of me.

He seemed to be having the same idea as me because he rose from between my legs, his body heaving, and his face radiant and wet from my creamy juices.

"You taste so good Shoni!" he breathed and then we were kissing, and I tasted my own sweet saltiness on his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth, clutching at his back with my hands, his handcuff banging against his arm, pushing my body upward to his, feeling his hard cock rubbing against my inner thigh.

And then I was pushing his shoulders, forcing him onto his knees, straddling me at the waist and then I was sitting up and this time I left him speechless and crying out in pleasure, my hands reached into his shorts, grasping his cock and drawing it to my mouth and letting my lips run up and down the shaft, tasting the heat of his cock and experiencing the sticky saltiness of his oozing juices, rolling my tongue up and down the rippling ridges of his swollen flesh, circling the tip of his cock with a curled tongue, making him push at my shoulders and thrust back his head and cry out in delight and wonder.

"Bloody hell Shoni!" he gasped panting and gripping my shoulders with straining fingers. I drew myself up, my eyes bright and full of unfulfilled heat.

"Want me to let you into a little known secret?" I whispered into his ear biting his earlobe gently, letting him kiss the side of my face and caress my breasts, "I'm still a virgin."

His expression was one of disbelief. I knew he didn't believe me. I mean how many 34 year old virgins are there left in this world. I smiled.

"Time to find out," I said and I drew him to me, my handcuff free hand reaching downward to gently grasp his rock hard cock, guiding it slowly toward the trembling moist wetness of my quivering crotch.

He pushed, finding my wet cunt with ease, he began to slide inside of me, I sucked in my breath, even though I was well lubricated by my own juices and Tris' saliva it was a strange new feeling, his cock seemed to ripple and pulsate inside me and he wasn’t exactly small in girth either.

He pushed again and it was then he felt the obstruction of what was my hymen, his eyes widened with the shock of the knowledge that I wasn't as experienced as he had thought, I bit my lower lip and buried my head into his neck, gripping his shoulders.

"Be quick!" I said urgently, "Do it now, oh God, I'm scared…"

He turned his head, butterfly kisses on the side of my mouth, whispered soft reassurances and then he pushed, hard, he had to, I cried, out bucking against him; the pain was sharp, sudden and painful.

Tears filled my eyes, it bloody hurt and then he was inside me, deep in side me, his cock sliding upward, brushing deliciously against my clit, and then he began to move, in sure strokes, slowly at first, back and forth, his voice sounded far away, hollow almost.

"Jesus, I've just popped your goddamn cherry!" he gasped in awe and delight as his thrusts got stronger, more powerful, "I've never done it with a virgin before, relax, Shoni, move with me, just move with me okay?"

And I did.

Together we found a rhythm that was mutually pleasurable, especially when he ordered me to wrap my legs around his waist so that he could hit the nub of clit with each hard thrust.

It was like someone was stroking me inside, gently at first, and then with increasing friction it got hotter, harder, and oh so much sweeter.

I obeyed his command because he was the teacher at this moment in time. His head moved from my mouth to my breasts, latching onto my tender sensitive nipples, sucking the swollen mottled flesh, making me cry out and push into his face.

"Tell me you like it!" his head rose from my nipples, his voice urgent "Tell me you like me being inside you…!"

His words shocked me, they were so erotic, so delicious, so hot, I wanted to thrust harder against him, make us both explode simultaneously, my head was spinning with all the sensations I was being bombarded with.

"I…like…it…!"I managed to gasp out because there were waves running up and down my body, reminding me of the waves of rain outside lashing against the pavement, I could visualize it in my head and it was so erotic I felt like I was going to explode from the inside out. "Oh God…I…really like it!"

"Say it properly!" he said his body was heaving against and in mine, his eyes were bright, full of desire, full of lust full of…no…there was just desire and lust, just that, it had to just be that, "Say it properly Shoni, say it properly!"

The urgency in his voice made me shout out what he wanted to hear.

"I love you being inside me!" I cried, "Oh God…I love you being inside me…"

My words triggered off the beginnings of his orgasm, he began to move faster and faster inside me, my eyes were watering with a combination of pure sexual pleasure and raw first time pain.

"Don't come inside me!" I shouted frantically suddenly remembering something really important, "Oh God, I'm not on the pill!"

He either didn't hear me or he choose not to hear me.

"I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!"

He thrust inside me with shorter, harder thrusts and then my world too became a blur of even more roaring waves, rushing up and down my body like a tsunami that has finally hit land and is dragging everything into its foaming swirling depths.

Oh hell, I was cumming too!

I felt the shock of Tris exploding his cum inside my womb, a hot flow upward, burning, intense, and seemingly never ending. He was filling me up, saturating me; I could feel it escaping, sliding down over my thighs, the man was going to bloody drown me I was sure!

He was kissing me as he came, hot passionate kisses and he was saying over and over again, his voice hoarse and filled with longing.

"I love you Shoni, I love you, oh God, I love you!"

Love? Love had nothing to do with this! This was fucking. Hadn't I told him that? Men like him fucked girls like me, who was he trying kid! My orgasm was as explosive as his, I cried out; again and again witch each wave of pure physical gratification, kissing him back, aware at the back of my mind that I was bloody glad that the cell block as old as it was, was totally sound proof.

And then he was lying on top of me, his eyes closed, his breath hot on my face and then he kissed me again on the lips, rolled off my stunned but sated body and curled himself into my back, drawing me into his arms and burying his head into the back of my neck.

I could feel his cum sliding out of me, running down my legs. I felt a bit embarrassed by that but Tris didn’t seem to notice. He seemed to only want to cuddle and hug me.

"Bloody hell Shoni," he murmured nuzzling my neck, "That was absolutely fantastic."

And then he fell asleep and then I too fell asleep, but it was a troubled sleep because I knew I had to face tomorrow and the reality of what we had both just done…

I woke before Tris did. About four hours before dawn in fact.

I somehow managed to find the key to the handcuff still attached my left wrist. I had to scrabble around the floor, aware of the sharp but not unpleasant pain deep inside my crotch and the reality of Tris’ sticky cum still sliding down my legs.

I showered quickly, washing myself with guilty vigour using plenty of hot water and liquid soap, aware of how embarrassed I was now feeling.

It had stopped raining.

Valentine's Day was over.

I wasn't a virgin anymore.

That didn't bother me too much.

What bothered me was that I had just gone and fucked a colleague. Something I had vowed I would never do.

Not after witnessing in the past what it had done to some of the people I worked with.

I returned to the cell block after my shower, intending to slip away before Tris woke up but he was already awake, sitting up on the mattress we had fucked on and pulling his trousers up over his hips.

When he saw me I expected him to blush furiously, mumble out his apologies and leg it out of the block but he didn't. When he saw me an expression of relief flooded over his face.

"I thought you'd run off!" he exclaimed and there was a wobble in his voice. I was so shocked by the unexpectedness of his words my mouth dropped open and I was rendered momentarily speechless.

He looked at me anxiously, his eyes were red as if he had rubbing them, it looked like he had been crying!

"You don't regret it do you?" he said, "You don't regret it do you?"

And it was only then that I saw the truth in his eyes. The same truth that had been in his words when he had come inside me the night before.

He was in love with me!

"No, I don’t regret it" I said and his breath exploded from his body with relief.

"Good," he said and he smiled. He was getting his composure back.

I reached for him, drawing him into my arms, and we kissed again, this time there was no barrier between us.

We could be ourselves.

"You gave me one hell of a Valentine's present," he gasped as we fell into a crumpled half sitting position on the mattress together.

I laughed as I pushed both his hands behind his back, holding them in place, rubbing myself against his crotch, in slow steady rhythmic strokes.

"I think its time for my belated Valentine present," I said with a wicked smile and then there was a click of metal, Tris’ eyes widened as he felt the bite of his own handcuffs click in place, only this time he was trapped as I had locked both his hands together behind his back.

"Shoni!" he spluttered in protest but I was climbing up onto the mattress, balancing myself carefully on the unsteady fabric. I unfastened my skirt and flung it one side. I had not put my thong back on so my crotch was bare and smelling of fresh soap and warm water.

"Let's see how well you do without your hands," I said softly and I pressed my shaven crotch into his face, rubbing my cunt over his lips, circling his mouth, letting him taste my wet sweetness.

He groaned and I cried out as his tongue and lips set to work, licking, kissing, pushing, probing and eating me with a voracious hunger I did not think was possible in a man.

I almost came over his face, only a long deep breath saved me. I had to hold onto the wall opposite me to stop me from buckling at the knees, also it gave me leverage to move more freely against the hot eager face between my legs.

I looked down at Tris and slowly I began to stroke his hair, his spikes had disintegrated and the baby fineness of his sandy hair was a delight to touch.

"Harder!" I ordered him gripping his shoulders and he obeyed instantly, licking me with fine hard strokes of his tongue. It was a marvellous sensation I can tell you.

Finally I had to pull away because I could feel an orgasm rising inside me ready to spill out like another Valentine storm.

Tris was out of breath, his face was red but he was totally aroused, I could see the swelling forming in his pants.

"Come over my face, I want you to come over my face!" he begged me almost desperately but I shook my head, I stepped down from the mattress, and unlocked his handcuffs.

He looked bewildered and worried. Was I leading him on? Was I using him? It was so strange to see my doubts in his eyes.

"If I come over your face," I said momentarily shocking him with my words, "It's only fair you do the same for me, I might be new to this but I've seen enough movies to know what the 69 position looks like!"

"Oh yes!" he breathed and then I gave a cry of surprise and delight as he pulled me to him, I fell across his stomach, and he spun me around with ease, so that my crotch was in line with his face and I had access to his cock in the same position.

I bucked against his face as his tongue found its mark. I fumbled to open his trouser zipper, and my mouth began to do to him what he was doing to me. I marvelled at the sheer wickedness of my mind. Who would have guessed I had been a virgin only a few hours ago?

Maybe it was the sheer heat of the moment, I don't know but I found myself trying to take Tris’ whole cock into my mouth. I heard him gurgle in surprise behind me, he had only given my cunt a few eager licks when his body arched and his cock began to slide down my throat.

Instinct told me to relax, not strain against it or I would gag. My mouth began to make steady even strokes and suddenly his cock was going deeper and deeper into my mouth until my lips were practically touching his balls.

Who says you can’t deep throat on the first attempt? It’s possible, I should know!

"Oh my God Shoni, I don't believe you're doing that!" Tris gasped in shocked pleasure and his head suddenly buried itself once again into my crotch and he forced his tongue so far up inside my cunt I was sure I was going to taste him in my mouth!

I spluttered in pleasure as my mouth and lips rippled back and forth over his cock, I cupped his balls, fondling them, knowing that very soon I was going to have my first experience of deep swallowing.

I won’t say I wasn’t worried, I mean I might not like it but what the hell, Tris had no problems with doing the same for me and he was obviously enjoying it!

I came first, bucking against Tris' face as the waves of pleasure overtook my throbbing body. I creamed in his face and his cry of delight and eager lapping of my flowing juices made me suck harder on his cock and it was then he too came, unable to hold out for any longer.

His hot sweet cum gushed into my mouth, and I was momentarily startled by the sheer force of it. Surprisingly most of it flew down the back of my throat and I swallowed instinctively, enjoying his cries of pleasure and then his steady slurping against my cunt as we both finished each other off in a hot sticky cum fest that did me proud for my very first time.

Tris dragged me into his arms moments later, his chest was heaving as much as mine was and I don’t know who was sweating more.

We would both have to take a shower very soon, now that would be a lot of fun I suspected…

"I love you," he blurted out and he kissed me, and we tasted each other's hot juices on our tongues, "You do know that, don't you?"

"I know, I love you too" I said smiling at him and letting him cuddle into my arms "And thanks for a great Valentine present too even if it was bloody late, typical flipping man!"

He laughed and pushed himself up onto one elbow and looked down at my rising and falling chest.

“You have great breasts,” he said and I gasped as he tugged open my blouse, cupped one breast with one hand, and nuzzled the other with his mouth.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation of his hand and mouth.

I had a feeling that we’d be indulging in a “quickie” before we'd have to sneak out of the cell block, have a shower and then head back to our respective places of work.

For the moment though we could relax and indulge ourselves, knowing that hot tea and handcuffs were going to be a regular Valentine delicacy for a very long time to come...

12