Hot Tub

Story Info
A "Good Girl" gets a close up view.
3.3k words
4.44
100.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just stepped out of the shower when I heard my roommate, Michelle say, "OK Joe, We'll see you then."

I walked into the kitchen with one towel wrapped around my breasts, another drying my hair.

She was smiling, still holding the phone.

"What's up Michelle?" I asked.

"Katie, You remember Joe? He's in town and I invited him over for dinner tonight."

Michelle and Joe had been friends since high school. They had dated briefly but it ended after both agreed that dating each other was ruining their friendship. Michelle had confided in me that, about a year after they broke up, they had lost their virginity to each other on their High School graduation night. The following summer became a period of sexual experimentation between them. She described it as not using each other, but a mutual respect and understanding. Teaching and learning.

"I have to get ready. It will be good to see him!" Michelle said excitedly, disappearing into the bathroom.

I walked into my room, took off my towels and started brushing my long, straight, jet-black hair. I was envious of Michelle and Joe's friendship and how confident Michelle was.

Being half Japanese-half American, I was raised conservatively and taught the traditional role of being a "good girl." I am a little shy and seem to live up to the expectation of always doing what I'm supposed to.

Michelle, on the other hand, is proud of herself and who she is. She likes her body and doesn't mind showing off a bit. Deep down I secretly wondered what it would be like to be more like Michelle. Could I ever be that comfortable with myself? Can I overcome the shy "good girl" and become a confident woman?

Standing naked in front of the mirror, my brown eyes wander over my 5 ft 4 in, 110 LB body. Moving my hands to my 34C breasts, I like the way they look. The dark brown areolas really accent my olive skin tone. Hands and eyes moving down together, I stop at my stomach, which is still flat and soft. Further down, a trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair points between my legs. I turn around and see my butt is still firm and at 30, isn't sagging. I think I could stand to loose 5 lbs but then again, what woman couldn't?

I put on a pair of white panties and a lacy bra, a black mid-thigh length skirt and a white silky shirt. I don't wear much make-up and skipped it tonight. A necklace and a couple rings later and the package was complete. I checked the mirror "you look good, Katie."

I left my room and put some music on, then headed for the kitchen to start dinner. It will be good to finally meet Joe.

Michelle soon came out.

"Well Katie, what do you think?" she asked as she twirled around.

"Wow! I see you're going all out tonight."

Michelle is a petite woman. She is 5-2 and maybe 90 lbs. Her breasts are small and her hips are narrow but she still has a shapely figure. Her slender legs lead up to a tight little butt, which she's worked hard to maintain at 40, and is often mistaken for someone 10 yrs younger. She keeps her brown hair short and tucked behind her glasses, her eyes are a vibrant blue. She had dressed in a white tank-top, which stopped right above her belly button and white short-shorts. The shorts barely covered her butt cheeks and the tank top seemed to hang from her half erect nipples.

I handed her a Margarita.

"You expecting something to happen tonight?"

"I hope so," she responded with a wink.

The doorbell rang about half an hour later.

"Gosh it's good to see you Michelle. You look fantastic!" Joe commented as she welcomed him through the door.

"Thanks Joe," she beamed.

She came towards him and up onto her tiptoes, gave giving him a quick kiss on the lips while they hugged.

Michelle ushered Joe up to the kitchen and introduced him and I.

"Hi Joe. It's good to finally meet you." I said warmly, giving him a quick hug.

As Joe and Michelle talked, I glanced at Joe and took him in. He had on a pair of denim shorts and a maroon polo shirt. I could see the outline of his chest through the shirt. His black hair was neatly trimmed and I saw just a hint of gray. This was a guy who took care of himself.

"I'll fix some drinks and then we can eat, sound OK Joe?" said Michelle.

"Sounds good. I'd like to use the bathroom if I could. It was a long drive."

She gave him directions and he headed down the hall.

"What do you think Michelle? Does he look good or what?"

"I'll say. I'm getting all worked up."

"I know, I can see your nipples poking out. I'm sure he did too!"

Michelle put her hands over her chest, closed her eyes and breathed in deeply.

She opened her eyes, looking right into mine, "That's not all that's getting worked up!"

We ate dinner and had a few drinks. Joe and Michelle caught up on each others lives. While listening to them, I kept busy by clearing the table and refilling drinks. I felt privileged to be there for their reunion. There were lots of smiles and laughs and a few inside jokes between them. Michelle's eyes absolutely sparkled; she was clearly enjoying seeing Joe again.

We were all loosening up when Joe asked Michelle, "Are you wearing underwear tonight?"

Joe looked at me and apologized. "Sorry Katie, it's kind of our tradition to ask."

I was a little shocked by his question but even more so by Michelle's answer. She put her right hand on her stomach and slid it down inside the front of her shorts.

"Mmm, let's see. Nope, not tonight."

I couldn't believe what she was doing. I've known Michelle a long time but I've never seen her like this. Her boldness caught me off guard but Joe was unfazed. He locked his gaze on her eyes.

"Me either," he whispered.

I was also confused by my reaction. While my mind was shocked with disbelief, my body reacted the opposite. My breasts swelled and my nipples hardened as a tingling sensation swept down my body. It continued down my stomach stopping between my legs. I felt warmth in my nest as my lips parted slightly and my juices began.

With reddening cheeks I tried to look away from Michelle's hand, now deep into her shorts but I couldn't.

"What do you say to a dip in the hot tub?" Michelle asked, breaking the silence.

We all agreed and I went to my room to change. I put on my black bikini but before I left I slid my hand down between my legs. I slid a finger up and down my warm, slick pussy then lingered on my clit for a moment. Maybe I should stay here for a few minutes...

I went back to the kitchen and found Michelle in a thong bottom and a very small top, refilling our drinks. The top was tight and her nipples were making themselves known trying to push their way through the material.

Joe was wearing a pair of white cotton shorts Michelle had given him and was mixing a pitcher of Margarita's.

We stepped out into the star filled night with our drinks and the towels I had grabbed. The hot tub is in the backyard, which is pretty secluded during the day but now was completely private. Michelle and I got into the water first and turned on the jets while Joe set the pitcher on a table.

I couldn't help stealing a few looks of his manhood swaying underneath his shorts as Joe moved to get in.

We talked and laughed and soon Michelle and I needed another drink. Being a gentleman, Joe offered to refill ours but couldn't coordinate it while still in the hot tub.

His shorts clung tightly to his body, not hiding much, as he stepped out of the water. I could see his dick clearly outlined and although I think he noticed, after the alcohol he didn't seem to care. He filled our drinks and got back into the hot tub, standing he handed Michelle her drink.

"Mmmm, that looks good," she said taking the drink but watching the outline in his shorts. He winked at her, handing me my drink.

I couldn't help but stare at his crotch. I could have reached out and touched it and as my pussy reacted, I thought I could see his dick grow in his shorts.

I was getting worked up and wondered if I could touch myself beneath the bubbling water without them knowing. My cheeks flushed and I hoped they didn't notice. I took a long drink of my Margarita and rested my left hand on my thigh near my desire.

By now, we were all feeling pretty loose and Michelle said, "What the hell. I'm going to enjoy this the way it was meant to be."

With that, she slid out of her bottoms then pulled her top over her head.

She tossed them to Joe and said, "What do you say?"

"I'm in," Joe smiled.

I couldn't believe it. Joe shimmied out of his shorts and put them on the table behind him.

Michelle and I had seen each other naked plenty of times, including being naked in the hot tub together. I had even masturbated in here when I was alone. This was different though and I was at a loss. I thought I'd kind of disappear if they started something but now, here they were naked; just like that. I didn't know what to do.

"What do you say Katie. Wanna get naked?" Michelle asked.

"Maybe not, but I'm cool with you guys being naked." The "good girl" in me blurted out too fast.

What do I do? Leave, stay, get naked? I was nervous.

Joe was commenting to me on how good the water felt now that he'd shed his shorts. He turned to say something to Michelle but stopped. She was sitting on her side of the tub, leaning slightly forward. Her small tits were clearly visible above the water and as she slowly closed her eyes, I realized what she was doing.

Joe must have realized too.

He looked at me and said. "If you hold your body just right, you can make the water jets hit right where you want." He winked and smiled then turned back to Michelle.

I looked in fascination at Michelle. She was starting to moan. She's masturbating right here in front of both of us. It was so sexy and unexpected. My hand instinctively moved between my legs, anonymously beneath the swirling water.

Joe moved to sit beside Michelle and as they touched, Michelle's eyes opened.

My hand stopped moving. I wondered if she would stop, hoping she wouldn't.

Michelle looked at Joe wide-eyed for a second then she threw her arms around him and began kissing him passionately, their tongues finding each other. Joe's right hand went beneath the water and must have found her sweet spot.

"Ohh Yeah," she responded to his touch.

Her hand was moving up and down under the bubbles, obviously pumping his hard prick. I could only imagine what it looked like as I pulled my bikini aside and stroked my bare pussy.

"I want to lick your pussy," Joe said to Michelle.

Without hesitation, she pulled herself out of the water and sat on the corner of the hot tub. She looked at me with a devilish smile and opened her legs wide, revealing her shaved treasure.

I leaned forward not believing that Michelle was naked and spread-eagled right in front of us. Her outer lips were open revealing her pink inner folds, slick with juices and begging for attention.

Joe dove in and went right for her yearning hole. He was shoving his tongue in and out of her pussy; his face already wet with her drippings. Joe started lapping her slit from bottom to top and Michelle responded by grinding her hips, pushing her sweetness closer to his eager mouth.

It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I quickly shed my bikini, leaned back and spread my legs. My hands went right for my sweetness. The good girl in me was fading now and I used two fingers to spread my pussy lips, giving my other hand full access. I felt my hard clit and massaged it from side to side then, sliding slowly down my slit, found the slick entrance to my cunt. I circled the hole teasing myself, drawing out the pleasure while watching Joe going down on Michelle.

Wanting something inside me I dipped a finger in, pressing in and upward searching for that special spot. Finding it made me inhale sharply and I pacified my impatient sensitive clit by tracing circles over it with my thumb. My body was swimming with a powerful feeling of pleasure.

Across the hot tub, I could see Joe concentrating on Michelle's clit. By the sounds of her moaning and the look on her face he knew what he was doing. He flicked her clit up and down with his tongue then put his lips around it and sucked, pulling it away from her body. Joe released her clit and flicked it again.

Michelle's legs began to tremble as Joe eased his thumb into her hot, wet pussy. Still licking her clit, Joe buried his thumb in to the hilt and teased her tight, puckered ass with a finger.

"Put it in Joe, put it in my ass," Michelle gasped.

Slowly he pushed his finger in her ass. Michelle let out a loud gasp and pumped her hips, trying to get more of his fingers inside her.

"Ooohhhh Yea! Fuck me with your fingers Joe. Fuck me in the ass. I love it!"

Wow! It only added to the scene hearing Michelle talk that way and seeing her in the heat of passion. By now I was pinching my hard nipples, still keeping one slippery hand busy on my hot cunt. I moved myself over a water-jet, letting it blast on my pulsating clit.

Suddenly I was cumming!

My eyes clamped shut as the world around me disappeared and all that mattered was my orgasm. My hips bucked uncontrollably as the pleasure splashed over me in short, quick waves centered between my legs. Somewhere beyond my closed eyes I heard Michelle moan "Yeeaaaahhhh...I'm CUUUUMmmmmmiiiiiing." Spasms rocked my pussy, my legs trembled and my toes clinched as the tides of my orgasm spread to the farthest reaches of my body.

I sat back on the seat and leaned back farther, my breathing returning to normal. My pussy was still pulsating so I kept my hand between my legs for a few moments while my orgasm subsided. When I opened my eyes, there was Michelle and Joe watching me. The good girl in me surfaced and I quickly moved my hand away, feeling like I just got caught doing something naughty.

They were sitting next to each other smiling at me. Michelle asked if I wanted to join them.

"I don't know," I said blushing, my eyes down.

"It's OK Katie."

"I ah...I'm not sure...Can I watch you two fuck?" I surprised myself blurting it out like that. So much for the good girl.

Michelle and Joe looked at each other and smiled. She stood up and lay back on the corner of the hot tub. She had one foot on each side bench and raised herself out of the water. In the soft light, Michelle's body absolutely glistened. Joe stood and moved towards her as she parted her legs.

Michelle's pussy was very wet and open, as if inviting him in. The tingling in my pussy started again as I got my first good look at Joe's dick. It was at least six inches long and very hard. He took his cock in hand and guided it towards his desire.

Joe paused and suggested that I should get a little closer. I hesitated.

"You said you wanted to watch us fuck so you might as well get a good view," he said.

They both watched as I stood and moved closer. I was fully aware my naked body was now out of the water and on display. My nipples hardened and I was surprised I was getting turned-on from Joe and Michelle looking at my nude body.

Joe touched the head of his dick to Michelle's dripping cunt and slowly entered her. A moan escaped her lips as he inched his cock into her pussy, then slowly withdrew until the head was just at her entrance. I could see her juices on his swollen shaft before he slid back in and started slowly fucking her.

Feeling my chest rise and fall with each heavy breath, I could feel my heartbeat between my legs as I leaned closer.

They were both smiling, clearly enjoying performing for me.

As Joe's dick slid in, Michelle's pussy seemed to close on the sides of his cock as if trying to pull every inch of his manhood inside. When he withdrew, her pussy opened, allowing him out before welcoming him back in. Both were now covered with her juices and I could smell the sweet scent of her nectar.

Without thinking, my hand was back between my legs. I pushed two fingers deep inside then slid them up to the top of my slit, covering my aching clit with my hot, slick drippings.

Michelle moved one leg up onto Joe's shoulder and I held the other as Joe began to fuck her harder. Michelle rubbed her clit while she raised her hips with each thrust, trying to get every inch of cock inside.

Michelle cried out, "Fuck me Joe, fuck me hard."

I could feel her body heat radiate as I clutched her thigh to my chest.

"I'm gonna cum," Joe grunted.

"Do it Joe, cum on me. I want to cum with you Joe."

Joe pulled his slick cock out and pumped it with his hand. The head looked ready to burst as the first shot of hot, white cum blasted out onto Michelle's belly. Joe moaned, mouth wide open as the next burst shot higher. He aimed the next few spurts at Michelle's slit and she rubbed the hot cum onto her clit. He put his dick back up to her gaping pussy, grabbed her hips and sank his cock deep inside.

When he hit home, she came!

I felt her leg shaking as she cried out in pleasure. Her body whole body shook uncontrollably, her hips gyrating trying to get more of Joe's cock into her.

Still furiously rubbing my clit watching Joe squirting cum all over Michelle, I was on the edge. When Michelle came and I felt her leg tremble against my chest, I went over. The orgasm exploded and hit me hard. I squeezed Michelle's leg tighter as this blast of electricity from deep within my pussy scorched over my body. My legs almost failed me as they shook before I felt Michelle's hand touch my back, holding me as I came.

Coming down from the orgasm, I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I looked at Michelle and Joe and smiled.

"How was that Katie?" Michelle asked.

"Absolutely fantastic!" I replied, my head spinning from the night's events.

Joe pulled his softening dick from Michelle's pussy, leaving a drop of cum. I let go of her leg as she stood and to my surprise, she took my cheeks in her hands and gave me a loving, wet kiss! Then she hugged me and I could feel our tits touching each other with Joe's cum between us. It felt good.

"What do you want to do now?" Michelle asked.

"Maybe we could go inside and continue?" I said.

The three of us walked naked into the house, arm in arm.