Hot Tub Ch. 03: Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers

Jeff and Sara got up, too. His dick was rock hard, as hard as his Dad's. Well, I thought, I guess that answers that question. I gave Sara a hug, and whispered a single word -- "tit-fuck" -- into her ear. She nodded and gave me a quick kiss. Then we all went to our respective bedrooms.

Paul and I were about to make love alone for the first time, and it almost seemed like the first time we'd ever fucked. But he knew his way around my body so much better now, and his mouth and fingers brought me to a climax faster than he'd ever done before. Since Sara wasn't there, we could focus totally on each other, the way Jeff and I always fucked. As for him, it was like a repeat of our fuck the previous night. He was in me in no time, pushing and thrusting, grabbing my ass, kissing my neck, grinding his chest against my tits, letting me feel his weight...

Oh, my. I felt my cunt gush and, with it, the sweet sensation of an orgasm coursing through my body, rising and falling and rising again. He gave a few powerful thrusts and then he came, too, and that sent me off again.

As our lust waned, we held each other and made conjectures about what was happening in the guest room. Paul said, "I know what Sara's like in bed, so I can imagine what she's experiencing, but what about Jeff?"

"Jeff's a damned good lover. I taught him everything I know. He didn't have a lot of skill when we first fucked, but he was a fast learner. Devoted, too. I hope Sara tit-fucks him. That's something I can't really do." I got up and poured us both a glass of wine from the bottle I'd grabbed from the dinner table on the way upstairs.

"Well, Sara is very good at asking for what she wants," Paul said as he sipped his wine. "I don't think you need to worry about that." We finished the wine and, settling back into each other's arms, we started another round of lovemaking that was slow, sweet, and very long-lasting, and then we fell asleep.

The next morning, Paul and I went downstairs to find Jeff and Sara in the kitchen cooking breakfast. They were openly affectionate with each other in a way they'd never been before, hugging and kissing and squeezing hands. I suddenly realized what was different. They were interacting not only as parent and child but as lovers, as equals, and as friends. Old friends, at that, who'd known each other for years. Usually that kind of relationship takes many years to develop, but all it took here was one night of hot sex. My heart swelled with love and pride for both of them. Our breakfast was coffee, orange juice, and biscuits with honey, which came out of one of those plastic bear-shaped bottles. After Paul left for work, Jeff went downtown to do some shopping, and I finally had a chance to talk to Sara.

"Well, how was it, girl? Was it anything like your fantasy?"

"Oh, God, Emily! It was better! I thought Paul was virile, but Jeff ... he came three times! And was hard again this morning! How on earth do you keep up with that?"

"It's a cross I must bear," I replied with mock resignation. "But it's not so bad, I must admit. I gotta ask: did you tit-fuck him?"

"You've got a dirty mind, Emily! And that's why I love you! But yes, I did. He asked me to. That was his second cum. And he licked it off my neck, without me even asking him to!"

"Did you get a taste of it?"

"Oh, yeah. It wasn't bad. I like Paul's better."

"Well, I think Jeff's is better. But let's agree to disagree there."

So we sat there sipping our coffees. Then I asked her, "So are you going to want to keep fucking him? I mean, I don't mind, but did you get what you wanted?"

"You know, that's an interesting question. I don't feel as though I have to fuck him any more. I've tasted the forbidden fruit, and I've found that it tastes pretty much like any other fruit. I guess you could say my curiosity's satisfied.

"But if it happens to come up again," she added, "I wouldn't say no. But it's really up to him. I think that what he did last night, he did as much as a favor to me, and to you, as he did for himself. I don't see it happening again very often."

She played with the honey-bear bottle, turning it slowly around and around. "You know, Emily ... Jeff has a bit more staying power. He's like Paul used to be twenty years ago. But I think I appreciate Paul more now. He's so much more experienced. He takes his time in a way that Jeff doesn't. Jeff's so..."

"Urgent?"

"Yes! That's the word. Urgent."

"Well, Paul's been trained by you and Elly and me. From what I gather, Jeff's only experience before me has been with girls who didn't have much of a clue themselves. He'll learn."

"I'm sure it will. And if it makes you feel any better, he says your pussy tastes better than mine. But he wasn't complaining."

"How could you? I think you've got the best-tasting pussy in town. In fact, I'm getting hungry."

"Do you want some more breakfast?"

"Yes! Breakfast in bed. Are you hungry, too?"

"You bet, honey!"

"Great idea!" I said. I grabbed the honey-bear bottle and squeezed a little of it onto her left nipple. "Energy food, you know." My tongue licked it off, a little at a time.

"Mmm," she said softly. "Does it energize clits, too?"

"I don't know. Let's find out!"

We did. And it does. When we found that out, Sara said, "I wonder if it works on cocks, too?"

"Well, Paul gets back at three..."

Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers
12