Hot Tub Ch. 06: Magic Mushrooms

Story Info
Psilocybin brings Emily's family closer, in unforeseen ways.
6.1k words
4.45
83.3k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2023
Created 08/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers

WARNING: Mind-altering drugs play a part in this story. In this story, the experience is totally benign and uplifting, just as the sex is. But if the subject matter is not your cup of tea, please look elsewhere.

*****

Let's see. When I left you all, Jeff was fucking Jessie, Sara was fucking Ellie, and I was fucking Paul. And that only got us up to Christmas Eve. Then it really got strange.

When I woke up on Christmas morning, with Paul still nestled in my arms asleep, I slipped out of the sofa-bed to pee. I was in the bathroom when I heard a door open down the hall. I went back into the living room, but there was a change ... there was Jessie stretched out on the old couch. She looked up at me sleepily.

"Is everything OK with you and Jeff?" I asked.

She smiled. "It's fine. But he wants you now. I heard you get up and go to the bathroom, so I figured that I'd leave him to you."

"Can I get you a blanket?"

"All right."

So I went into the linen closet, fetched another blanket, tucked Jessie in, and kissed her on the forehead. She smiled again and closed her eyes, so I left her and slipped into the bed next to Jeff.

"Come here, Emily. Let me hug you Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas yourself! How did it go?"

"Well, not the way I expected. We got it on, but then we both kind of lost interest. You know, it was one of those one-night-stand things, like she was thinking. 'Look, I need you and you need me. Let's do it and get it over with.' But afterwards, she didn't want to fuck any more. I asked her if everything was OK, and she said 'Yeah. The sex was good. But I've decided that I don't want to be your lover after all. I want to be your kid sister.'

"So we lay there for a long time, talking about growing up in the old house as kids, when we last slept in the same room. I must have been nine, and she was seven. She'd crawl into my bed on Christmas Eve, and we'd talk about what Santa Claus would bring us. It was so sweet. And last night, it was like she was that kid sister again. I tried to put the moves on her a second time, but she kissed me and said, 'No, dear.' So we just held each other for a long time, and then we drifted off to sleep."

"Did you tell her that you wanted me here?"

"No. But I think she knew. She knew I needed some more pussy, but she knows that you're the one to give it to me, not her."

And I did. We made slow, sweet love, everything at half speed, and when he climaxed and relaxed, he held me very, very tight. "That's what the difference is," he murmured.

"What difference?" I said lazily.

"When I made it with her, there was lust, and then I came, and it was over. But with you, I just want it to go on and on. I want to crawl right up inside you. I don't ever want to let you go again."

I smiled. "I feel the same way. I love you so much, Jeff."

"Emily, I'm going to make you a promise, right now. For the next two years, I promise that I will make no plans that don't include you."

"Are you serious?"

"Absolutely."

"Is that a marriage proposal?"

He chuckled. "No, but it's close. It's like 'engaged to be engaged.' But I'm serious."

"Then I'll make the same promise. For starts, I'd like to apply to Stanford for graduate school. Or maybe UC Berkeley. It's got a great engineering department, too."

"Oh, Emily. I'd like that so much. We wouldn't have a half a continent between us."

"And I'd still let you fuck Elly."

"And I'll still let you fuck Elly, too," he laughed. "Not that I'd stand a chance of breaking you two apart!"

"Jeff, you've just given me the best Christmas present ever! I love you, I love you, I love you..." And I peppered him with kisses, and that turned into more lovemaking. I blew him to get him hard again, and realized with a start that I was tasting Jessie on him as well as me. That got me thinking about her titties, and soon I was as aroused as Jeff was. "You know," I said as he slid into me, "was Jessie hot in bed? I mean, when you first started fucking? Did she like having her boobs squeezed?"

"Oh, yeah. She's got really sensitive nipples. Like yours. And like Mom's. Why? Are you thinking of getting it on with her?"

"In my fantasies, maybe. But I don't think she goes that way. She's pretty hetero."

"If there's anybody that can knock her out of that, it would be you and Elly. You girls are sex maniacs!" And we laughed, and then started the old dance again. This time, it was even slower and sweeter, because we both wanted this moment to last forever.

But eventually the smell of brewing coffee and sizzling sausage filled the air, beckoning us to breakfast. When Jeff and I got to the kitchen, the others were already there. Jeff immediately went over to his sister and whispered something in her ear. She reached out and squeezed his hand, whispered something back, and then they exchanged chaste brother-sister kisses on the cheek. There didn't seem to be any hard feelings about last night.

Elly and Sara hadn't showered, and we joked about how they smelled like a brothel, but they told me I wasn't one to talk. They were right, of course!

After breakfast came the flurry of preparing the Christmas dinner. I made some cranberry sauce, which was about the only thing up to my cooking skills. The boys prepared the turkey, and Sara and Elly made some apple pies from scratch. By the time the turkey was in the oven, it was one o'clock, so we got dressed and piled into the car.

The newspaper said that Porter's Pond, in a county park just outside town, had over four inches of ice on it, and Elly was hankering to get some skating in. Jessie loaned her a pair of ice skates which were a half-size too large, but Elly assured us that if she wore a few layers of socks, they'd fit fine. Jeff, Paul and Sara had their own pairs of skates, and Sara loaned me hers, which actually fit pretty well. I'd never ice skated before, but I had some in-line roller skates when I was a kid, and I figured that it couldn't be too much different.

And it wasn't, although I found myself wobbling around a lot, trying to remember how to skate. But Elly! She was a wonder! When she got out to strut her stuff, the rest of us just retired to the park benches that fronted the pond. Soon, the other skaters did, too. It was clear that she needed a lot of room to do her thing, but everybody willingly granted her all the space she needed. They all realized that they were watching a world-class figure skater. As for me, all I could do was watch her with my jaw hanging down to my tits. For her, all the rules of gravity and inertia seemed to be suspended. She literally flew around on the ice, then off it, in high graceful leaps. She'd generate amazing speed, then turn on a dime, or trace slow, graceful loops on the surface of the ice, coasting on one skate while her other leg and her arms were outstretched. And then she'd do the same thing, backwards! I mean, she'd told me that she skated, but damn! I'd seen a lot of figure skating on television during the Olympics, and hers looked every bit as good. She gave us about twenty minutes, and when she stopped, all the spectators gave her a thunderous round of applause, which she accepted with a graceful curtsy and not a shred of surprise. Applause was not a new thing for her.

As for me, there was no way I'd be caught dead on the ice after that. By comparison, I'd look like an ostrich with arthritis. I took off my skates and gave back to Sara. She laced them up and grabbed Jeff's hand, and they took to the ice together, skating as a pair. I looked for Jessie, wondering if she wanted her skates back from Elly so she could skate, too. Then I saw her on one of the picnic table benches, in deep conversation with Paul.

So instead I talked with Elly. She apologized ... apologized! ... for her performance. "The skates weren't comfortable, they didn't really feel secure, and they weren't very sharp, either. And I was holding back because that's natural ice, which is a lot bumpier than the dressed surface of a rink."

"You were ... holding back? Damn, girl! What are you like when you're not holding back? You could be in the Olympics!"

"Maybe ten years ago. In fact, I almost was. But I came down wrong in practice before the trials, and sprained my right ankle pretty badly. The doctor gave me two choices: he could wrap me up and put me on painkillers and let me do the trials, and run the risk of fucking up the ankle for good. Or I could withdraw from the trials and just let it heal. I withdrew. I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice."

"Well, if you'd competed and fucked up the ankle, I'd have never seen what I saw today. You did good." And I hugged her. We watched Jeff and Sara do their thing, and it was obvious that they'd been doing this for years and knew what their partner was expecting. They didn't look like mother and son, but like lovers, and I wondered if Sara was getting that old itch again. Meanwhile, Jessie and Paul continued their conversation in private.

Well, three hours later, we were home and the cranberry sauce was chilled and the turkey was cooked. We added some mashed potatoes with gravy, some broccoli, a salad, and some dinner rolls, put the pies in to bake, and ate like pigs. It was dark by the time we'd finished, and we had a nice long walk around the neighborhood while the pies cooled, to help digest the feast. Then came dessert, some very nice dessert wine, and some even nicer weed.

And then we were all naked in the hot tub, soaking our aching muscles. Man, I thought I was in shape from all the tennis, but my body was complaining, particularly my ass and ankles. But everybody else had it worse, except for Paul and Jessie, who hadn't skated at all. Jeff was probably in the worst shape, since he hadn't been to a gym in weeks. We were chatting merrily away when Paul looked at Sara and said, "Do you think it's time?"

"Time for what?" I asked.

"We have a special Christmas treat. I got it from a former student two days ago. Have you tried psilocybin?"

"No. How do you silo-sibe?"

Sara laughed. "No. Psilocybin. Magic mushrooms!"

"God, no! I've heard about them, though."

"Well, we have some. Gary knows somebody who grows them, and he gives me a few every year at Christmastime. I think we have enough to give everybody a buzz. Are you game?"

I looked at Elly, who was nodding vigorously. "Emily, you should try it, even if it's only once!"

"I don't know. It's like a mind drug, isn't it? Like acid?"

"It's mind and body."

"Do people have bad trips? I've heard about them."

"Not likely," Paul said. "We won't be taking that much, and bad trips are almost always the result of unfriendly environments. You can't get a friendlier environment than this, with people you love all around you."

I looked at Jessie and Jeff. "Have you guys tried it?"

They nodded. "Dad gave us some last Christmas," Jeff said. "It was great. You should try it, Emily."

"So ... do you smoke it? I don't do needles, you know."

"Oh, you don't use needles. You could smoke it, but it's better if you just eat it."

"Or drink it," Sara said. "What we do is chop them up in a blender, add some milk and ice cream, and make a milkshake."

"You guys wouldn't steer me wrong, would you?"

Elly got up and kissed me, and said, "Emily, we would never, never do that. Trust us."

So I did. And that was the beginning of the wildest Christmas I ever had. Also the horniest. When they said it was both mind and body, they weren't kidding!

Sara made the milkshakes, and we each drank a glass and sat back in the hot tub to let it take effect. My first impression was that objects seem to glow. Sara got out of the tub, lit a dozen candles, and placed them around the hot tub. Then she lit some incense, turned down the lights, and slipped back into the tub. Her nipples seemed to be longer, and pinker, than usual. Was that the effect of the drug on her? Or on me?

Elly, slut that she was, started masturbating right there in the water as soon as she felt the drug kick in. Then she gave me a sultry smile. I started getting horny, too, and I played with my cunt lips. Wow! It was like every time I touched them, my body struck a chord. I pinched my nipples, and there was another chord. I felt like a guitar, vibrating from the sound. I touched my clittie, and the chord went all the way from my toes to my ears. I looked at Jessie. She was rolling her nipples back and forth with her thumbs and forefingers, her eyes were shut tight, and there was a shit-eating grin on her face. Soon everybody's hands were at their crotches, and then on everybody else's crotches.

Before I knew it, we were in two trios, with each threesome groping each other. Jeff and Elly and I formed one, and Paul and his wife and daughter the other. To my surprise, Paul and Jessie were fondling each other like lovers, and Sara was hugging them both. I could not tear my eyes away from Jessie's perfect breasts, now being kneaded by Paul and Sara. Her nips were sticking out almost as much as her mother's did, dark and plump on swollen, cone-shaped areolas. Two hands were pinching them, one male, one female. Meanwhile, Jeff and Elly were playing with my own nipples. I wished I had those perfect tits of Jessie's, and began to weep at the fact that mine were so small. But then Elly and Jeff began to suck on my nipples, and I felt them swell. I also felt my breasts swell, too. Not my real ones, but astral ones that began to grow and fill and hang as my lovers sucked on them. I could almost feel the milk welling up inside them and spilling into the sucking mouths. And I wept some more, but this time in joy.

Jeff and Paul were rock hard. I'd never seen their penises so large, jutting out at impossibly high angles from their crotches. Pre-cum was oozing out of their caps. At that point, they were more than penises to me. They seemed to glow with a warm throbbing light. They were fountains of life, ready to gush forth their life-giving essence. In my drug-heightened imagination, I almost expected them to cum in streams of brilliant white light instead of jism. Sara started stroking Paul's cock, and I echoed every move on Jeff's. Within seconds they came, their beautiful cum arcing out of their cocks, as high as their chests. Paul's cum disappeared into the swirling water, but Jeff's landed on Elly's tits. I licked it off, and then touched my finger to her clit. She came, then, with a little cry. And because I was her soul-sister, more attuned to her by the drug than ever, I came, too. I swooned, and Jeff caught me. And all around me, there was swirling light and what sounded like singing and chanting coming from far away. I heard Sara give a gasp; she was cumming, too. Then the sound died away.

Was I coming down? No, the drug was just shifting gears, and coming back in a different way. It was as if we were all lust, all gonads and genitalia, the rest of our bodies shrinking into nothingness. I hugged Jeff and found, to my surprise, that he was still hard after his cum. I sat him on the underwater bench, grabbed his cock, and guided it into me, and neither of us moved as I stared into his eyes. It was amazing. I could feel his cock buzzing in me, like a vibrator, and it got me off without his even moving. But I didn't move, either. I stayed perfectly still as the orgasm washed over me. I felt hands on my tits. Sara's hands. I came again. All of a sudden, Jeff's cock was too much to bear, like it would burn my insides out if I stayed on him, and I stood up, releasing his cock. He groaned as he felt the sudden heat of the water on it.

Sara looked at me imploringly. I glanced down at her tits, and saw that her nipples were as long and fat and full as I've ever seen them. To me, they looked like miniature penises. I took one in each hand and pulled on them, and she gasped as she came. And then she moved between me and Jeff, faced him, and sat down on his cock, slipping it into her own vagina. She gave a deep sigh. Gone were any scruples she may have had about fucking her son. Now he was only a cock that needed a cunt, and she was only a cunt that needed a cock, and their mating seemed right and proper and inevitable, not only to them but to the rest of us as well. I pressed my tits into her back, reached around, and resumed yanking on her nips. I felt hard nipples pressing against my own back. It was Elly. Her arms snaked around me and crossed themselves in front of me, each hand on my breast and squeezing a nipple. I felt streams of energy coursing from her nipples into her hands, and then to my nipples, coursing down my arms and hands into Sara's own tits. It was like all three of us women were cumming at the same time, sharing our orgasms, but it wasn't cumming, exactly. It was like ecstasy, like a rapture, pure soul-energy and not lust.

My body suddenly became super-sensitive again, and I had to get out of the water. Everybody else did, too, and we took towels and dried each other, slowly and lovingly. Jeff's cock was still rock-hard, and Paul's was thickening and lengthening again as well. Their cocks seemed bathed in the swirling light. I noticed, too, that every one of us women had an erect clit, protruding from its hood like a tiny cock, begging for attention. Our bodies had the swirling light as well, centered not on our clits but on the area between our slits and our navels: our wombs. The light was in various shades of pink: Jessie's and mine was the palest pink, Elly's a rose pink, and Sara's a deeper pink.

Jessie took her boobs into her hands, lifting them, massaging them. Sara and Elly followed suit. I stroked my astral boobs, flicking the nipples. The men gazed at us dreamily, their own cocks hard and twitching. Then something happened that I did not expect.

I saw Jessie drop her boobs, go over to her father, and embrace him. She kissed him wantonly, sucking his lips into her mouth and chewing on them. It was plain that she was asking for sex, not love. He recoiled at first, and Jessie looked distressed, like a little girl being denied a treat. But Sara whispered something into Paul's ear. He began to cry. Jessie started crying, too. And then they embraced harder, with a crescendo of passion.

"Please excuse us," I heard Paul say from what seemed like a great distance away. And he and Jessie left the room, arm in arm. I looked at Sara, who was tugging on her clit, but Sara wasn't looking at me. She was looking at Jeff. Lust was written all over her face, an expression I had come to know well. I went over to Jeff and hugged him. "Go to your mother. Go." And then he kissed me once, deeply, and took Sara into his arms. Then he took her hand off her clit, and replaced it with his. A finger snaked up her cunt, and she seemed to melt.

And then I felt Elly coming up behind me, wrapping her arms around me, one hand searching for my breast, the other my cunt. I felt my clit start to glow and pulse. I was cumming again. This time, the climax seemed to go on and on. I let it transport me away. I felt like a goddess, in direct connection with the godhead, streams of energy flowing between my clit and my nipples, back and forth, radiating outward, while all the time another part of me was observing us from a distance away. I tore myself from the sensation and turned around in Elly's arms to face her. Her eyes reflected the candle flames, as if the flames themselves were in her eyes. Her hair seemed to glow, each strand with its own stream of energy. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds. She was a goddess, too! I felt great relief and happiness that she was as divine as I was. I felt her lips lock onto mine. My hands dropped to her ass, her perfect ass, and I pressed her hips against mine. Our tongues touched, our breasts touched, our clits touched. I felt her tremble and sag as her climax hit her, and it hit me, too, kicking my continuous cum to a higher level. We stood that way for minutes, breathing in perfect synchronicity, not daring to move a muscle, feeling our hearts beat as one.

Athalia
Athalia
198 Followers
12