Hot Tub Party

Story Info
Sex in a hot tub during a party.
814 words
4.13
73.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carolb127
Carolb127
128 Followers

I want to thank everyone for the comments and responses.I got a lot of great replies asking for more stories. This is a true one but is a little short and maybe not as exciting as my previous.

I was at a party a while ago and got pretty wasted. I had made a friend with a cute guy that enjoyed groping me while we danced. He was tall with blond hair, gray eyes and a nice muscular build. We had been dancing most of the night with several trips to the cooler. Well a few people thought it would be fun to get in the hot tub. It was out on their deck where some people were hanging out. I of course wasn't going to say no to that except I didn't have a swim suite, or any bra or underwear for that matter. I was only wearing a cute strapless black dress that was tight to my entire body and quite short showing a lot of leg.

It took some coaxing to get me to get in naked. The guy I had been dancing with wound up getting naked first to get me in. He got in and then took off his shorts and threw them towards me. After a few minutes the other couple that was in with us were naked too. The were both in their underwear at first. The other girl and I were sitting in the guys laps where we could feel how hard they were as they poked into us. We kept our chests underwater so everyone didn't stare but they all knew. I had, after all, taken my dress off in front of them before I got in.

My guy had his arms wrapped around me and was rubbing my clit under water. After a little of that he started fingering me. Between that and him grinding his dick into the crack of my ass, I was getting so horny. I turned around straddling him and we started making out. I tried to keep my chest under water but when he slid his dick inside of me it caught me off guard and I wound up sitting straight up and arching my back while letting out a moan. I could see all the people watching and staring at me and I got even more turned on. I started riding his dick with my chest in the air for everyone on the deck to see. I arched my back again to look back at the other couple and they were in the same position they started in with her back to his chest but she was bouncing up and down while he was holding her breasts.

She motioned for me to lean back further, so I did. She leaned forward and gave me like an upside down kiss spiderman style. It was really hot. While we were kissing I had my first orgasm moaning into her mouth. After that, I told my guy to get up and I bent over the edge of the hot tub so my tits were hanging over the edge. He got the idea and started fucking me from behind. I watched all the people staring contently at us.

About 5 guys and 2 girls I think. I could hear the girl moaning pretty loud from behind me and figured she was having an orgasm. I have no idea why I said it but in between breaths I said "someone fill my mouth." I had my head hanging down with my eyes closed when I said it and by the time I looked up there was a hard dick right next to my face. I took it into my mouth and sucked it while being fucked from behind. I was in heaven.

We went on like that for a little while until the guy came in my mouth. I swallowed it all of coarse. I came again shortly after and the guy said he was about to cum. I turned around and as I was about to put him in my mouth the first spurt hit my cheek and then I wrapped my lips around him and took the rest in my mouth. After I finished getting the rest he put his hand down and pushed the cum from my cheek into my mouth as I sucked on his finger for a second.

We got out and toweled off watching the other couple still going at it. She was now straddling her guy grinding on him. It was really hot to watch. I put my dress back on after toweling dry. We went inside and sat around talking and drinking some more until the end of the night. I gave him my number and left with my friend who asked if I had fun with a shit eating grin on her face.

Carolb127
Carolb127
128 Followers