Hot Tub Threesome

Story Info
Five couples in a tub leads to naughty fun.
870 words
3.86
170.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night started innocently enough, five couples together for a night of socializing. We played some games and then a soak in the hot tub. Ten people in a 6-person tub can get kind of cozy. After a few hours and a few drinks, suits for the most part were gone. There were under water gropes and even above water gropes.

The interesting part began we some people began taking breaks from the tub. The water level dropped as people left and after a bit more water needed to be added. This was done with your average garden hose. It was a chilly Michigan evening (actually early morning) as we began to fill the tub back up. The HOT tub became LUKE WARM at best thus chasing many inside.

I found myself in the tub with Deana and Rob. Deana was between us and made a comment that we needed to huddle up to warm up. The next thing I know Deana began stroking my cock with her left hand. I looked over and her husband was getting the same treatment. Rob was fingering Deana as her hips rose up out of the water. Rob asked me how things were going; I just replied “really good.”

My cock was good and hard by now and I had gotten a bit braver with this guy’s wife. I began playing with her big tits. In an earlier conversation about Deana’s tits, I had mentioned they’d be good for squeezing together and titty fucking. I began to think I might just get to do that.

At this point Deana was getting really hot. She kept stoking my cock and I slid my hand underneath her and where Rob was working on her pussy, I began to play with her ass. Deana seemed to like it a lot for her moans and looks at me. I began to slide a finger into her tight ass and she went wild. This lasted for a few minutes when she decided she needed to get fucked.

She maneuvered herself in front of her hubby and he slid his cock into her. I sat up on the tub and she began to suck my cock. At this point I was glad that the others were still in the house.

Rob got her from behind and her head was in my lap. God she could suck a cock. She took me deep and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

Rob asked me if I’d like to fuck Deana, how could I refuse. We swapped places and I sunk my cock in to her hot pussy. I reached under her and squeezed those big tits of hers. God I wanted to fuck them. I guess this was my chance…so I asked her if I could fuck her tits. She said yes. She got up and sat on Rob’s cock facing away. I stood in front of her and she squeezed those big wet titties together for me. In between titty strokes she sucked me deep. She decided she had enough for the titty fuck and turned and faced Rob.

She was fucking Rob and I thought my night was done as I began to move to the other side of the tub. To my surprise she looked back over her shoulder and grabbed my cock. She pulled me closer to her and told me to stick my cock where I had my finger earlier. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks for me. I saw Rob’s cock sliding in and out of her pussy and I stepped up to her ass. I rub the head of my cock over her tight hole and pushed slightly. Deana moaned deeper. In one push I slid all the way in to her ass. She only sighed and said “Oh my god, yes!”

This was my first ever DP and I was loving it. I’ve fuck girls up the as before… but there’s something about double-teaming a chick.

Deana was bucking wildly as Rob and I began a little in and out motion. Water was splashing all around. I had two handful’s of tits and I could tell her tight ass was going to suck the cum right out of me. We fucked as hard as we could when Rob told me he wanted us to cum on her...not in her. Again Deana said “Oh my God, yes!”

I took a few more deep hard plunges into her ass making her scream and then I pulled out. Rob hopped up and Deana began fingering her pussy while Rob and I jerked off. Rob shot first hitting Deana in the chest and neck. When I came I slide right up to Deana’s face and blew two big loads on her lips, cheek and tongue and then a third on her cupped tits.

When we were done there were two other guys who had been watching Deana fuck us with raging hard-on's. Deana getting out of the tub sucked both of them off in a matter of minutes before going in and up to bed.

I never did find out if the other girls ever knew that Deana did the DP in the hot tub!