Hot Tub, Wife and Maria

Story Info
Sexy surprise with Maria and my wife.
1.7k words
4
88.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
persd1
persd1
10 Followers

Walking into the house I could hear two female voices coming from the back deck. The house was dark, but there was the flicker of light coming through the windows and open door, so I walked to the back to see what was happening and found my wife in our hot tub with Maria from the gym.

My wife was seated in the tub neck-deep in the water. Maria was straddling and facing her and talking just low enough where I couldn't make out her words over the sound of the jets. I couldn't see any more of my wife than Maria large, D-cup breasts which were currently dangling in my wife's face.

As I watched I noticed Maria's body moving up and down with her one arm disappearing down into the water while the other clasped my wife's face to her breasts. The hand I couldn't see was busy finger fucking my wife. Maria had her eyes closed - if they'd been open she'd have seen me - and the two were clearly entranced with their love making.

I could hear moans and gasps escalating from the hot tub. I glanced over and saw my wife now sitting up with Maria on her lap, their faces pressed together and from the movements of their arms both hands working furiously at each others naughty bits.

Maria and Sherry were kissing furiously and humping at each other's hands. Maria's mouth opened and she began moaning into my wife's open mouth, joined soon after by my wife's moans.

"Oooooohhh."

"Uhhhhh."

"Oh fuck."

"Yes, gosh, right there" fuck my cunt..."Uhhhhh."

They came together, clinging to each other furiously and running their free hands all over each other's bodies. The flickering candle lights gleamed off their wet skin, and their wet hair clung to their firm bodies. My wife's tanned skin contrasted beautifully with Maria's pale tones. Maria's bright red hair blazed. Their breasts squished against each other, heaving with the passion of their embrace.

They both opened their yes and looked at me, both a bit sheepishly.

"I called Maria," Sherry said.

I laughed. "I see you did!"

"I can't help it," she pouted. Nobody makes my pussy as wet as she does. Except you, of course." I laughed again.

I hadn't noticed Maria leave the room but I noticed as she came back in. She was wearing a big strap-on. It looked at least seven inches long. She climbed into the hot tub and positioned herself behind my wife. "Suck Dave's cock," she said as she began to tease Sherry's pussy with the head of the strap-on. Sherry began to push back against it, her body begging to be fucked. Maria didn't want to make her wait and slowly pushed her strap-on inside Sherry's pussy. I could feel Sherry moan on my cock as she began to suck it harder. I watched as Maria pushed the strap-on all the way inside Sherry's pussy. It easily took its entire length. Slowly, Maria began to fuck Sherry, sliding the rubber cock in and out of Sherry's pussy. I kept rubbing Sherry's clit with my fingers. She was moaning loudly and pushing back against Maria with each thrust.

"That's a good sexy lady," said Maria. "Take my cock!" Sherry only moaned in response. Sherry was moaning loudly, my cock still in her mouth. I knew she was getting close to cumming so I rubbed her clit faster. Maria was pounding Sherry's pussy with the strap-on, grasping her hips and fucking her like her life depended on it. A slight shudder went through Sherry's body, a deep moan building in her throat that got louder as her orgasm built. Maria and I didn't stop, and Sherry's entire body shook as she screamed in pleasure, her orgasm tearing through her. She collapsed on top of me, gasping for breath.

"Fuck that was good," she managed to say. "I haven't cum like that in a long time."

"Suck your cum off my cock Sherry," said Maria. Sherry climbed off of me and began to suck Maria's strap-on, licking all her cum off the rubber cock.

"Awwww..." giggled Maria. "You're such a hot cunt! I think you deserve another reward. What do you think Dave?"

"Go fuck Sherry," she said to me. "I want you to feel her tight little cunt wrapped around your cock."

I stood up and climbed onto the couch. Sherry propped herself up on her elbows and spread her legs. I could see her pussy glisten with her wetness. I hooked my arms under her legs and pulled her closer to me, my cock rubbing up against her wet slit.

"Fuck me hard Dave," she cooed. "Make me cum all over that throbbing cock!"

I slid inside her, feeling the warmth of her pussy. I slowly began to rock my hips, savouring the wetness of her tight cunt. Sherry moaned and pulled my head to her breasts. I sucked on her nipples as my hips found their rhythm, the wet sounds of our fucking filling the room. I focused on Sherry's warm cunt as it squeezed my cock. She kissed me deeply, her hands running through my hair. I could feel her tongue snaking into my mouth. She sighed as we kissed each other harder.

I began to fuck my wife faster, I could feel my cock getting harder with each thrust; it was throbbing, my balls tightening with the extreme pleasure that was coursing through me. I fucked Sherry faster and harder. She was moaning and digging her nails into my back. I could feel her cunt tighten around my cock and I knew she was close to cumming. "Don't cum until I do!" Sherry shouted. "I'm so close! Just a little more!"

The pleasure was incredible and I knew I couldn't stop.

"Make your wife cum!" Maria growled. "Make her cum all over your stiff dick! Show me what a fuckin' hot woman you have!"

Sherry was moaning, her back arched and her breasts pressed tightly against me. Maria's dirty talk pushed her over the edge and she climaxed. Her scream filled the room and her pussy squeezed my cock, begging for my hot cum. "Cum all over me! Shower me in your hot cum!" screamed Sherry.

I pulled my cock out of Sherry's tight slit, my cum erupted from my cock, thick strands of cum landing all over my wife taunt stomach and round breasts. She moaned with pleasure and arched her back as each thick stream landed on her body. The feeling was incredible. I had never cum so hard, or so much. It was like my dick was forcing out every drop of cum from my balls. I came for what seemed like minutes, my cock pumping out all of my hot load. When my orgasm finally ended, Sherry was covered in my sperms. It was running down her sides and her tits, and had pooled in her bellybutton. It looked like three or four guys had shot their loads on her.

"I'm impressed," Maria giggled. "You covered her!"

"I think I have you to thank for that," I said. Maria grinned and kissed me.

"Now we have to clean her up," she said. "Let me taste," said Maria. She leaned down and licked Sherry's stomach. "Mmmmmm... your cum does taste good," she said, leaning forward and kissing my wife. "Now let's clean Sherry up, Maria began cleaning Sherry's body with her tongue, licking up all the cum that covered her body. "Spread some on your tits baby," cooed Maria. "I want to suck that cum off your tits before you'll suck me to orgasm."

Maria took off the strap on and straddled my wife with her butt facing the headboard. She had thick long legs, firm butt with a clean smooth shaven pussy. She inched back in slow movements until she was right over Shireen's face. My wife never watched or tasted a wet cunt before and looking so hot and sexy she began rubbing her tongue and lips against Maria swollen clit.

"Oooooh. This feels wonderful," Maria said as she reached down to tweak Sherry nipples. "I just need to cum bad, please suck and finger fuck my cunt".

Sherry didn't wait for Maria to end her sentence and enjoyed lapping her pussy from the entrance of her vagina up to her clitoris with a very soft tongue. Sherry kept this motion using a soft and wide tongue against Maria's vagina until she was squirming and rubbing her vagina into Sherry mouth. Maria was breathing quicker and moaning "ohhhhs fuck" as Sherry kept manipulating her vagina and running her tongue between Maria's right inner and outer labia as she held them together. This action drove Maria wild as she started panting and silently begging for more. Sherry switched sides and enjoyed doing the same to Maria's left inner and outer labia.

Maria was losing control and had trouble concentrating. She held onto Sherry breasts mainly for support, caressing them when she could. My cock was getting hard again and as Sherry cunt was drained from multiple orgasm I stood-up and had Maria sucking my cock and balls during her frenzy.

Using her right hand, Sherry spread Maria's outer lips apart and with a pointed stiff tongue began flicking her tongue at Maria's exposed vagina, but always making sure to flick her tongue at Maria's clitoris.

Maria pushed my swollen cock away and ran her hands through her hair. She was perspiring all over her body and she arched her back to get her vagina closer to Sherry's mouth. My wife removed her fingers relaxed her tongue and began caressing Maria's inner thighs as Maria continued finger rubbing herself on Sherry face.

Maria was super wet. Her pussy was dripping down onto Sherry, who's face was soaking with Maria's juices. Sherry restarted licking Maria's clean shaven cunt with her soft tongue, finally centering all her touches on the clitoris which drove Maria over the top. Her breath sped up and all of a sudden she stopped, closed her eyes, and let go with an earth-shattering orgasm which continued for nearly 10 seconds. Maria tilted her head back and arched her back and rubbed herself against Sherry who kept lapping at her pussy with a soft delicate tongue.

When the orgasm subsided, Sherry used her fingers to press Maria's labia open so she could reach her tongue inside and taste Maria's tasty cum.

Maria sat on Sherry for a couple minutes in a complete daze before she moved forward in a 69 position and gently kissed and lavished my wife tired pussy with kisses. With my cock still hard and two tired ladies I was wandering what next...

persd1
persd1
10 Followers