Hot Wife Play-by-Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers

It was a thought that she had to share, it was so nasty. Quickly she spit out the words: "Oh honey, guess what... when he cums you cum... when he cums you cum... and here it cums... oh honey he's ready to burst so deep inside me! Oh! OH!"

She sped up tugging her husband's cock until it was poised to burst as well.

She held her husband's shoulders, as if shaking him awake, bracing herself. Looking at him urgently she prepared to give the final play-by-play.

Her chosen man grabbed her by the hips and lifted them to meet his final, deepest, thrust. As he lodged himself deep within her, he let out a roar. He began to cum in her.

"Honey, it's happening... another cock is cumming in me... I can feel it pumping... cum is shooting so deep in me... it's so warm... it's so much... it won't stop!... it's filling places you don't... oh... he's making me cum ..."

Her eyes went wide, and her husband saw it: the exact moment, deep within her eyes, when she was no longer his. He had seen a rare event up close: a woman switching her preferred mate. It was an ancient switch that had flipped within her, a switch that could only occur in the presence of the victor. This set a series of primal events in motion, unconsciously, within her. It explained why she turned from her husband to look her new mate in the eyes, why she accepted his seed completely and gratefully, as evidenced by her continuing to buck her hips up to meet his, an action that milked as much cum out of him as she could get. It is why she was on her back with her hips in the air, keeping his cum inside her as long as possible as he held her there, not knowing why, even as he increased the chances she'd be fertilized by his cum.

At that same moment, the moment of his rejection, the husband perversely came harder than ever before, spurting cum all over his chest. As she had predicted, the scene before him had brought him over the edge, without the need for her talented hands to finish him off.

Her guy collapsed briefly upon her, completely drained, then rose to stumble back towards the door.

The husband saw his wife-- now completely free-- radiant, beaming, fragrant and fertile. She looked down on him as she lowered her cum-filled pussy around his cock, a hot slick vice she used to squeeze him back to life. She winked and dipped her finger in the mixture of juices she had within her, and licked it while looking at him with a calm sexy gaze that filled him with a newfound awe for her raw sexuality and power.

As she licked her finger clean and squeezed her husband's cock with a pussy full of hot foreign cum one last time, a wicked smile spread across her lips as she got on all fours, her face near his again, and whispered: "Are you ready?"

"Mmph?"

She raised her chin to direct her voice towards the door behind her, without breaking the gaze she held with her captive husband.

"Number 2! Your turn!"

wideyes
wideyes
81 Followers
12