Hot Wifey Cheats with Bar Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, good." I winked at him, and realized I was winking way too much tonight. But he seemed to approve. With my hand on his knee still, I turned to look into his eyes when I spoke. "So, you know all about a married girl's needs, huh."

He winked back, and I felt his thighs part a little. I don't know if it was an invitation, but I took it. I slid my hand from his knee into the gap he'd created between his legs, my fingertips and long fingernails tracing light circles inside his knees, and just onto his thighs next to them. As he felt my fingers there, he leaned into my face, almost nose to nose. "Oh, I know all about the needs of a young, gorgeous married girl, stuck at home for many nights by herself.

Well, we are at the point, weren't we? No more playing games; I'd gotten through a night at the bar, and found a guy to pick me up, and I could call the night a success. I only wished Dave could hear this next bit, though. I tried to remember it word for word, so I could tell Dave tomorrow morning, or afternoon, or whenever I saw him next. "So what do you think a married girl needs?"

The question caught him off-guard; we'd been talking in code all night, and I think he hadn't expected this petite, quiet Chinese girl to have such a direct approach. So he laughed, as if it was a joke, and he answered in riddles. "I think you need what your husband should be doing every night."

"Mmm, really?" My hand on his thigh slid down further, and he spread his thighs more. God, my hand was just a few inches from his crotch, and that pulsating dock. "You know what I wished he was doing every night, that he hasn't done for like weeks?"

Mike heard me mention "weeks," and I think his cock twitched, anticipating now that he had a very sexual beast on the prowl in his arms right now. "No, Claudia, what hasn't he done for weeks?"

I leaned up to talk right into his face, almost nose to nose, and I pushed my hand into his crotch as I answered him. "He hasn't spread me open and fucked my bald drenched cunt with his tongue and cock, like I've been dying to get for ever!" My fingers grasped his erection through his pants, and I shuddered at its rigidity and size. Fuck, Mike was hung; I wanted him so fucking bad now.

The stud grinned, finding that this little Chinese wife was actually pretty nasty, and he responded by grabbing my head from behind while he planted his mouth on mine. Mike's tongue shot into my mouth, where I greeted it with my tongue and lips too. Sucking his strong tongue and tasting his flavors, I sunk into his embrace in the booth, while my hand on his dick softly squeezed the head -- way up by his belt. We made out in the booth, oblivious to everyone like Dave any anyone else watching us. I wanted Mike so fucking badly, and I wanted him to know what an incredibly hot fuck I am.

I broke the kiss, continuing to massage his dick, and I asked him with a snarl, "So tell me Mike, are you any good at filling the needs of a married girl who is dying to get eaten and fucked all night?"

His answer was perfect. "Only one way to find out, Claudia."

* * * *

My cunt had thoroughly saturated my thong with juice by the time we were opening the door to my hotel room. The entire ride up the elevator we were not alone, forced to quietly endure the ride, simmering in our lust. Now, busting into the room, I couldn't wait to get it on with him.

Turns out Mike wasn't one to fuck the moment we got inside the door; I'd done men like that, many times, but this actually was a nice change of pace. As he took my hand into the room, I was conscious of the two micro-sized cameras Dave and I had hidden in the room. One, hidden in the zipper of my overnight back on the corner of the desk, had a good look at most of the entire room, from the door to the front of the bed. The other was in a plant next to the bed, which would get a perfect look at anything that happened on the bed.

Dave, I assumed, was in his room a few doors down the hallway, undoubtedly naked already, holding his cock, and watching the two monitors tuned to the cameras in this room. These were Dave's idea; he went to some "spy store" and got these wireless cameras, where you could look at one thing while you took this little TV set with a handle into another room or something. They also make these for baby rooms, not that I would know about those! But it was pretty smart, this way I could do anything I wanted to in my room, while Dave got to enjoy watching from his room -- and anyone I was with, well, wouldn't know he was on display.

I wasn't sure if Mike wanted to cuddle or do small talk or what, but he pretty much led me to what he wanted. He took my hand and led me to the bed, where he sat on the front edge, and had me stand in front of him. God, right behind my shoulder was that camera; Dave was watching this. I was so wet in my thong -- oops, I think I already said that! But it felt sticky on me; I had to get out of it. I stood silently, watching Mike admire my body. He gazed at my tits, pushed up by the wire strapless bra, half of my flesh showing above the dress's top edge. His hands were stroking my arms softly, moving up and down from elbows to shoulder, it was very comforting. His breath landed on my skin and warmed me, and made my heart beat faster.

"You're gorgeous, Claudia," Mike moaned, still looking at my chest, "I can't believe your husband leaves you alone so much."

"Mmm, thanks," came my quiet reply, "you make me feel great."

Mike's hands slid up to my shoulders one last time, then he slid them downwards over the curves of my torso, at the edges of my breasts. His thumbs stuck out, reaching under my tits, and his hands moved inward so he was cupping my boobs through my clothing. I arched my back and moaned for him, my hair spilling straight down my back, almost reaching my ass. "God you're so sexy," he mumbled again lost in a trance, "you are fabulously hot, Claudia."

The juxtaposition of "hot" and "Claudia" in the same sentence always struck me as oxymoronic, and I had to repress a giggle. But it made me think, and I said aloud, "Have you ever been with a Chinese girl, Mike?"

He looked into my little triangular face, and my brown eyes staring at him, and he smiled casually. "Not until tonight, honey."

Still looking at me, his hands groped my boobs tighter. I lifted my hands to his, holding his powerfully strong fingers and palms against my B-cups, helping him fondle my bosom. I wanted so badly to order him to strip me, get it on, fuck my brains out, but I was trying to enjoy the different pace he was setting. I watched him admire my fake breasts again, squeezing and staring, making my nipples ache with hardness inside my clothing. I couldn't help it, I had to take the next step. I reached my hands behind myself, finding the zipper to the dress, and I slowly pulled it down. Mike watched my arms move, and I'm sure he heard the zipper unfasten, and he continued to hold me by my tits while I loosened the dress.

As I pushed the zipper down my back and over my small ass, Mike's hands grabbed at the fabric as it fell away from my body. The zipper went as low as it could; Mike slowly dropped the garment from my body, lowering it past my hips, then past my thighs, then he let it fall to the floor. Already I had kicked off my four-inch heels, which lowered me quite a bit in front of him. I was now standing in front of him in just my push-up bra and my thong, which by now was just a wet rag clinging to my cuntlips.

I do know men love my little ass, so I'm quite proud of it, and to show it to Mike I turned around slowly, sticking my butt at him a bit. Looking back over my shoulder to see him admire my nude buttocks, each so small and ripe like little peaches, with just thin black straps of the G-string thong splitting them in half and framing them across the top. "Can you undo my bra?" I asked in a hushed voice, trying not to sound too anxious.

As I felt Mike's hands reaching to my bra's clip, I giggled at a thought. "Mike, what do you think my husband would say if he knew you were taking off my bra?"

Mike's heavy, strong breath landed on my neck as I stood upright, my bra falling away from my chest. He pulled me a step backwards, so I was standing with the backs of my legs against the bed, and my tiny ass was pressed against a throbbing cock in his pants. His hands reached around me, immediately grabbing my naked tits, and his lips went to my neck. I turned my head to the side offering him my long, thin neck, and his wet tongue licked up and down, from earlobe to shoulderblade, up and down, a wet warm trail left behind. His strong, thick fingers and palms gripped my nude tits with conviction, fondling and kneeding them, sometimes tickling my aching nipples from a passing fingertip. "Oh Mike!" I moaned again, leaning back into him, letting him enjoy my breasts.

Answering my earlier question, Mike whispered coarsly in my ear, "The real question is, what do you think your husband would say, if he knew how many times I was going to make you orgasm tonight?"

Funny that, I thought, Dave will actually know . . . in real time.

But I grunted at how sexual the thought was, a married girl cheating on her husband having wild sex in a hotel room with a complete stranger. "Mike, are you gonna fuck me so hard tonight?" I yelped, almost begging him with the tone of my voice.

Again, he answered in actions, not words. One of his hands dropped from my chest to my crotch, and his forceful fingers dug into the triangle of flesh formed by my thin thighs and mound. A shriek of delight shot out of my lungs, as I felt his fingers grind against my vaginal lips inside my thong, pushing against my clit, finding out how soaking I was. "Oh you're so wet!" Mike exclaimed, his fingers probing the dampness of my thong as I tried to spread my thighs open for him. "How long has it been for you?"

I gulped for air, utterly turned on by this handsome, sexy stranger. Trying to think of a good answer, I chirped with a laugh, "Do you mean by a toy, or by Dave?" (I like the air of reality, using my husband's real name.)

Mike laughed at the question. Continuing to kiss and lick up and down my neck, he muttered quickly, "Both I guess."

"Mmm!" I couldn't stand it, I put a hand over his hand and wrist buried at my cunt. I pulled his wrist up, forcing his fingers harder into my pussy through my thong, which by now was a ridiculously unnecessary piece of wet clothing. "Oh Mike! It's been . . . too long . . . like, four weeks since he fucked me . . . I'm so tired of cumming from a machine!" He was masturbating me now, I was on fire, grinding my pelvis against his hand, and rubbing my ass against the log of his cock in his pants. Fuck, I wanted him to cum in his underwear if I could, I was that horny. "He's so small, I need a real man, Mike, I need a big cock to make me feel good!"

I added that for two reasons. I know men love feeling important; Mike will think he's doing me some big fat service, feeding me his huge erection like it was something I biologically need. It will turn Mike on, and make him enjoy this more, and maybe that means he'll fuck me harder too. Second, I know Dave can hear us through these cameras -- we tested them, of course -- so Dave will get extra-horny hearing his precious sexy wife belittling his cock. Dave can be a bit submissive and likes the idea of being a cuckold, you know, with some humiliation to spice it up. It's just part of the game. Actually, Dave fucks me every night I'm home, and I love his prick -- it's not huge, but he can use it very well. It lasts quite a long time, cums multiple times, and with an experienced tongue too, I never want for sex when Dave fucks me. Mike doesn't need to know any of that, of course.

Aware Dave was watching this entire show, I pushed my small butt back against Mike's massive erection, pulled his hand into my pussy through my thong, and gasped for air fucking him like this through our clothing. His other hand was still holding my tits, and they were now covered in a layer of his perspiration. I could smell his cologne, it was sweet and soft; and I could also smell the mixed aromas of his erection and his manly sweat. I was in lust for Mike, wanting nothing more than him to take me all night and occupy me completely. I am such a slut, I have to admit, I just give in totally to any man that turns me on like this. I'm so lucky my husband understands, and actively encourages me to enjoy my sexuality.

"I don't know, Claudia," Mike muttered against my ear, his hand wonderfully engaged with my vagina through my thong, "what if you really like my big hard cock, what if you never want your husband's again?"

I whined at the thought; it sounded so sexy. "Oh fuck me Mike!" I squeeled at the top of my little lungs, the pitch almost shattering glass I think, "Give me your big cock, I want it so bad!"

My body was so small compared to his, I felt enveloped by his arms and legs as I stood there leaning back into him. His hand on my crotch slid up a few inches, his fingertips found the top edge of my thong, and his hand dove inside. "FUCK YES!" I screamed as his fingertips made contact with my naked clitoris and dripping pussylips. He felt how smooth my newly-shaved pussy was, thanks to my husband a few hours earlier. I'd predicted that some man would get to enjoy Dave's handiwork tonight, and now I was right, and Dave was watching it over the hidden cameras. I leaned back even farther, held upright only by Mike's torso behind me, as he sent two fingers around my clit, squeezing it, then down to my love hole. I was soaking his fingers in my tight thong, which wrapped around his hand now as his fingertips probed for my pussy's aching hole. My cunt burned to be stretched and filled.

Mike continued to plant kisses on my neck, and then began sucking my earlobe. "I love your body," he groaned in my ear, "it's so incredible, so small and sexy, I can't believe your husband doesn't make love to you every day." I tried to open my thighs more for him, standing there leaning back against him, so he could insert fingers into me; but, with my thong still on, it wasn't going to be easy.

His words rang in my ear. "Don't 'make love' to me, Mike," I groaned, drawing the distinction I wanted him to understand. "I want you to fuck me, fuck me like he doesn't!"

Mike moved his ass back farther on the bed, still sitting on its edge so his legs dangled over the side to the floor. As he moved back his lap formed, and with his strong hands he easily lifted my small, under-100 pound body onto his lap. With one arm wrapped behind my back, he let me lay backwards in his grasp, one of my legs across his lap and my other leg still down on the floor. It opened my crotch up to him and his free hand, which he used to pull the thong to the side. Now my shaved vagina was exposed to this stranger; and, from how we sat, I know Dave was getting a perfect view of it from the nearby camera.

I looked down to my cunt to see Mike's fingers against it. Those wonderful fingers, once the thong was sufficiently to the side, moved back to my pussy, his broad fingertips finding my knobby little wet clit and pushing it in circles. I gasped and he moaned, making my clit burn with excitement as he ground it into me, and alternately stroked it between his fingers. "Your pussy is so gorgeous," Mike muttered in my ear, kissing my earlobe, "it's so wet and soft and pretty."

Some things I can't get out of my head. "You like my Chinese pussy, Mike?"

"I do!" He kissed the side of my jaw. "Maybe your Chinese pussy would like my fat white dick in it?"

"Oh yes, Mike, fuck yes!" I know guys love girls talking dirty, and I've learned how to do it well. "I want to be your little slut tonight, Mike, I need to be your slut, your little married slut!"

I turned my face now, I really loved this man. He kissed me full on the lips, both tongues meeting halfway, lapping at each other, and as our lips sealed we breathed each other's air back and forth. His fingers slipped from my clit onto my parallel lips, sensuously rubbing my own juices over me, sliding his manly fingertips up and down on my twat. I stretched my legs open for him, feeling my thong slipping tightly up my asscrack under me. Despite my earlier demand, our lips and tongues made love, sucking each other's saliva and passionately but tenderly. Seriously, I always love making out with the men who fuck me, it shows them how much they mean to me, making me feel this good. It reaffirms my sexuality, which for many years growing up I thought was supposed to be repressed.

The kiss and his fingers on my pussy seemed to last forever, but finally he pulled back a moment, nuzzling his nose on mine, which I found very affectionate. "If you were my wife, I'd make sure you get everything you need, every night, every day."

I loved his promise, so I licked his tongue with mine, then put my lips around his big tongue and sucked it in my mouth. I pushed my pelvis up as I lay back in his arm, grinding my cunt against his fingers, my hole begging to be entered. "Why are you waiting, Mike?" I giggled at him, "do it, stick your fingers in me."

He paused, stroking my pussylips. Now, I found out he might have limits. "I don't know, baby -- you are married, you know." Bastard! Was this all a game?

Or -- did he just need me to show him it's my idea?

I looked in his eyes, almost pouting, and the tear in my eye's corner was from anxiety but it served its purpose anyway. "Mike, if you don't fuck my brains out tonight, I'll be the saddest woman on earth, I need your big cock so badly!"

"Your husband should really treat you right, you know." His words seemed perfunctory; he was looking down at my pussy, with his fingers against it. Slowly, both of us watching, his fingers slipped down the valley of my hairless twat, to the entrance, and my body stiffened as his fingers hit the magic spot. One finger, stiff, pushed forward. There, finally!

"YES! OH YES MIKE!"

I arched my back more, almost flat on him now, and in fact he pulled his arm away from under me. I dropped onto my shoulders on the bed, lying downhill now, my ass and hips still up on his lap. With legs spread completely open, my little wet thong to the side, Mike began ravaging my vagina with his fingers. He used fingers from one hand to spread open my cuntlips, spreading them wide, while his other hand massaged my clit a moment, then that stiff finger dove back into my pussy. I wanted to reach down and pull it in, I needed it deep inside me. Mike sensed it, he pushed his finger in forcefully; my wet pussy, although tight, offered little resistance. My back arched, my fake B-cups pointed at the ceiling with my little brown knobby nipples, and I felt him fingerfucking me so lovingly deeply.

He pumped his finger in and out, staring at the sight; I looked up at his face, admiring its strong curves and angles, and loved how he was gazing at my naked pussy as his finger fucked it. "You feel so good in me baby!" cried this helpless little slut.

I saw Mike's mouth watering, and I knew what he wanted. I know men, I know that look. Since I was basically falling off of his lap now anyway, I forced myself to get some energy, and I pushed myself away from him, crawling on my back up the middle of the hotel room bed. His fingers pulled out of my pussy, and he turned to look at me. I kept my eyes on his face, while I put my small ankles together and tugged my thong over my hips and ass. Shit, it was dug into my ass and was so wet, it didn't want to move. But I got it down my thighs, over my knees and off my little small feet, with my toenails painted bright cumfuckme red (also courtesy of Dave earlier). Tossing the thong away, finally nude, I pulled my knees open and showed Mike my naked femininity. "Come on, Mike, you know what you want, I want it too."