Hotel Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Man and wife "have" a friend together.
2.4k words
4.21
104.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should start out by saying that my wife, Kristi, and I are open about our fantasies, but we've never really acted upon them. That is, until recently. . .

A common fantasy for a guy, of course, is a threesome with a hot female friend. The fortunate thing for me is that my wife has the same fantasy, as well, but she has always lacked the will to go for it. I confided this information to a good friend of mine, who also happens to be hot and female, named Sara. Sara is a co-worker of mine, and she and I have always had some chemistry, though it's never gone past casual office flirting. Sara and my wife have met on several occasions, and they get along as well. In any case, this information gave Sara an idea, and we hatched a plan. She said that she, too, had fantasized about a 3-way, but had never tried it. However, since she was newly single, and missing regular sex, I guess that she was feeling a bit more adventurous. We decided to just give it a go with the basic plot that we'd all, as the Jimmy Buffett song says, "get drunk and screw."

We talked about this idea more often over the next few weeks, and the scheme grew bit more elaborate. Kristi's birthday was coming up soon, so what I planned to do was to take her out of a nice meal, and get a hotel downtown just for something out of the ordinary. Then, Sara would come to the hotel around 10-ish, and we'd execute the plan, which would remain a surprise for Kristi right up to the last minute. Sara and I picked the day and the hotel, and I got to work setting things up.

Now, allow me a moment to describe the players: I am 30, about 6'1" with blonde hair. I don't have an athlete's physique, but I'm not big either -- I guess I'm an average looking guy all over. Kristi is a few years younger, about 5'9", and curvy. She's a very innocent-looking woman that hides her naughty side, but that's what makes it so awesome when it comes out. Kristi's breasts are big and soft, and she's got these great bluish-grey eyes that make you feel comfortable around her. She's got short brown hair that hangs just beneath her chin. Sara is about Kristi's age with longer hair, and a slimmer, shorter build. She's got a small but well-shaped chest. She has a tattoo of something on her ankle, and another on the nape of her neck -- not enough to be trashy, just enough to be kinda intriguing. She has a perfect bubble butt, and the legs that extend down from there are just right, as well. I have often thought about her wrapping those sculpted legs around my face and smothering me with her pussy.

Anyway, the weekend of our soiree finally rolled around. Kristi and I went for a nice dinner, as planned, and we were both having fun. After dinner, I told her about me having gotten a hotel and that I thought that it'd be fun to go to the liquor store for supplies, then go back to the hotel to watch pay-per-view porn (because she liked that, too) and have "motel sex" (which was our term for the phenomenon of the mystique of a hotel making people seem to want to fuck hard and dirty!) Kristi was very much in agreement with this plan -- everything was going according to plan. . .

By and by, we got to the hotel, checked in, and got up to the room. We started drinking a bit and ordered some generic hotel-room porn movie. The alcohol and the sex on TV took their effect, and the next thing you know, we're fooling around. We are laying with each other, half naked on the bed, letting our fingers do the talking as we continue to watch some guy banging the hell out of some Asian girl on the movie. Kristi's hand is wrapped around my cock, and just teasing me underneath my underwear. As for me, I'm gently kneading and pinching one breast while sucking on her other nipple. Occasionally, I reach down to gently flick her clit. I stopped, then glared at her until she looked at me as if to say -- what? Then I smiled and pulled the pillow out of the pillow case. She gave a sexy, knowing smile as I tie it around her eyes. She lays back, and I start kissing down her torso until my tounge hits her soft, sweet, moist place. She tenses, moans softly, then relaxes, and I go to work for a few minutes.

It's almost 10, and things are just where they need to be when the phone rings. Kristi and I stop and we both wonder -- why the hell is that thing ringing?!

I answer, " Hello?"

"Evening, sir. This is Jerry down at the front desk, I'm sorry to bother you, but you have someone named Sara here to see you."

"Oh, yeah," I say, "just give her a key to come up -- I'm expecting her." Kristi's body language indicates confusion, but she doesn't say anything or remove the blindfold.

"Well, I can't sir, it's against the hotel's security policy."

"Fine, I'll be down in a minute." I kiss Kristi on her left nipple and whisper, "I'll be back momentarily, stay ready while I'm gone" and I placed her hand between her legs. I throw my pants back on and my t-shirt and head for the elevator.

As the elevator doors open, I step into the lobby to see Sara standing there. She smiles and heads my way. She looks good. She's wearing flip-flops, a loose fitting white cotton skirt, and a navy t-shirt that fits quite snugly. Her hair is pulled back from her face, and she's got an overnight bag slung over her shoulder.

As she gets on the elevator I ask, "are you ready for this?" And the doors close.

She gives me a wicked smile and says, "Are you kidding? I've been thinking about this all week. To be honest, I'm horny as hell right now." As she said that she flipped up the front of her skirt with her fingertip -- not enough for me to see anything, but enough to subtly indicate to me - reach up here, and see for yourself, big guy. So I did, I reached under her skirt and slid my index finger right between the lips of her pussy - her breath caught in a sexy, whisper-like "huuuh" and her eyes rolled back a little. Not only was she not wearing panties (why would you if you're going to a hotel just to fuck), but she was dripping wet. I'm actually surprised it wasn't running down her legs. Now, I've never done anything that could remotely be construed as cheating on my wife, but I had to kiss Sara right then before we made it up to the room. With my hand still under her skirt, I reached around to grab a handful of ass, placed my other hand in the center of her back, pulled her close, and kissed her deeply. Her mouth was just as hot as her pussy was. Her tongue swirled around mine in such a way that it was like she was trying to say -- you like me now? Just wait until I'm sucking your cock. The elevator doors opened at our floor, and we broke apart without saying anything.

I unlocked the door to the room, and we both walked inside as quietly as possible. Sara set down her bag and looked at me. I nodded, and she knew what to do.

I said to Kristi, "are you ready to pick up where we left off." She stretched, smiled and nodded eagerly, blindfold still intact, not knowing that we had been joined by a friend.

At this, Sara positioned herself at the end of the bed, between Kristi's legs, and closed her mouth on Kristi's swollen clit. It was beautiful. It was beautiful to behold my naked wife moaning and writhing on the bed under the touch of my hot friend Sara.

I leaned next to Kristi's ear and said, "Happy Birthday!" It took only a moment for it to hit her, I couldn't be whispering in her ear if my tongue was massaging her pussy. Sara stopped and looked up at us; Kristi pulled off the blindfold and looked down. Sara smiled guiltily. Kristi then looked at me, confused. Then I smiled and kissed her. Then the most wonderful thing happened - Kristi looked at me with one eyebrow cocked, shrugged and then laid her head back on the pillow and relaxed. Sara took the cue and continued to kiss my wife in the most feminine of ways in the most feminine of places. I got my clothes back off and threw them aside. I was already hard before my pants hit the floor. I just stood for a moment, stroking myself and watching a fantasy come true.

"Get over here," Kristi commanded. I did. I kissed her and started kissing her breasts again. This went on for a few minutes. Then Sara said, "hey, I'd like to get some, too" Kristi and I laughed, and I took this as my cue to position myself behind Sara, who hadn't been allowed to move since Kristi grabbed her hair and kept Sara's face just where she wanted it.

I knelt on the floor and flicked my tongue into Sara's wetness. I drank her in -- the sight of her, her smell, her taste. I couldn't take much more so I stood up and plowed my erection into her. She grunted, "ungh," but then subsided to an "oh yessss." I continued pounding from behind until all you could hear in the room were gentle moans and wet skin slapping together. This continued for a few minutes until Kristi started to shake with her first orgasm, and she ground her nails into Sara's shoulder. The sight of this was almost as much as I could take, and I began shooting my cum into Sara's slick pussy.

As Kristi and I started to catch our breath, Sara slid up Kristi's body, pausing to kiss my wife's tits, her neck and finally gave Kristi a taste of her own juices as she slipped her tongue into my wife's mouth. Sara rolled over to the middle of the bed, and I laid next to her. Kristi was the first to regain her strength, and she got onto her knees, parting Sara's legs, as my cum began to ooze out. She looked at me, and, for the first time, she tentatively probed her fingers into Sara's wet pussy. Sara jumped, but quickly relaxed as Kristi began to massage Sara's juicy vagina.

"Kristi, honey, taste her," I said.

"I don't know how."

"Just run your tongue over her clit; is that OK Sara?"

"You must be kidding, right?" Sara gasped breathlessly. We all laughed a little.

Kristi kissed Sara's stomach and at the tops of her hips, then she went in to experience what it's like to suck another woman. They both moaned in unison. I began to caress Sara, pinching at her nipples, running my fingers over the soft skin of her throat. I kissed her. I sucked her nipples. It was so strange a thing to be doing this in front of Kristi, yet, it was so much fun for both of us to be pleasing another girl. We were a team -- teasing and sucking Sara. I moved Sara into an "all fours" position, and Kristi continued her tongue-lashing of Sara's wetness from underneath her. I positioned myself in front of Sara, so she could suck my dick as she had mentioned in the elevator. I had to admit, she was a pro! Her brown hair bobbed up and down against my skin as she worked her tongue over the most sensitive areas of my manhood. Then, without much notice, Sara's orgasm erupted. Her whole body shook the bed. Kristi and I smiled at each other.

Well, while the girls were going at it, (and Sara was going at me) I regained my stamina again. I pounced on Kristi while Sara was recovering; I drove my cock into her wet cunt. Apparently, Kristi's first time pleasuring a girl was pretty hot for her. I fucked her hard and fast for a few minutes, her breasts bouncing up & down with each thrust. I had to slow down because I was about to cum again, and I just let my dick throb in my wife's pussy. Sara "came to", so I switched over to her for a bit.

"Oh, shit, yes," she cried, "oohhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Kristi interrupted, "don't forget me over here."

"Oh, I haven't, m'dear," I said as I switched back to Kristi.

The girls were stroking themselves in between my turns with them, and kissing each other, pretty much the whole time. I kept alternating between them. They were both so loose inside that if I were blindfolded, I couldn't have know who I was penetrating. It's a fine feeling to just go from one wet pussy to another. I finally had all I could take again, after taking several turns with each, and I came in my wife this time.

As I had two orgasms, and the girls only one, I thought it only fair that I finish the job. I got down between Kristi's legs and licked her clit until she shuddered. Then I buried my face into Sara again. Sara tensed again as she came for the second time, holding my face into her until I almost couldn't breathe -- it was unbelievable.

All three of us toweled off to clean up a bit, and then jumped naked under the covers, Kristi in the middle, and Sara and I on each side of the king bed. We all kissed and touched, and sighed about what had been an incredibly intense night. Eventually, we all drifted to sleep. When I woke in the morning, Kristi and Sara had managed to push me to one side, and they were "at it" again. I watched for a moment before I had to join in the morning fun!