Hotel Bound

Story Info
During a black out, a shy submissive gets caught.
3.3k words
4.44
41.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJwetF
NJwetF
4 Followers

I hear voices in the hallway. People knocking asking each other what's going on. Hotel staff saying it's just a momentary black out and shouldn't last very long.

I unclip the hangar and throw my shirt back on, not realizing it's now inside out, and step into the hallway and open my door. There are emergency lights on in the hotel hallway so not all is dark. I glance outside and see the two guys across the hall doing much the same I'm doing. Looking around lost. "Wonderful weather huh?" One asks I laugh shyly as I'm apt to do. I'm looking down the hall obliviously, shyly, not realizing when one of the guys jabs his roommate and nods his head towards me. They both notice my inside out shirt and my hard nipples poking at the black material.

"Guess it's not safe to take a shower now huh?" One asks.

I turn back to look at the pair with a question on my face. One steps across the hall smiling. I step back slightly into my room nervously as he approaches. He leans in and fingers the sleeve of my shirt. "Your shirts on inside out? Where you about to take a shower?" He asks fingering the material. I turn beet red thinking about what I was actually about to do. Glancing to the side where the hangar sits on the edge of the sink. My turning lets the guy see into my room a little further. "What's that light?" He asks spotting the light emanating from my laptop on the bed. Gone to battery power with the lack of electricity. He slips past me as my eyes go wide realizing what's open on my computer. A page on Literotica with a story about a woman bound and submitting like a slut and a picture of a woman getting DPed. My fear seizes me as the guy moves to sit on the edge of the bed looking at my computer screen. A sound seeps past my lips. Sort of a squeak as the guy reads for a moment then chuckles softly to himself. "Hey Ben come here a second." He calls to his friend. His friend comes across the hall, curious about the light himself. I'm too petrified to do anything but stand there and hold the door open like an idiot letting the strangers into my room.

The two men are obviously older, business men type. But are still very much in their prime. One has dark brown hair while the other is more salt and pepper. The first a heavier guy, close to bearish, my type, the second, Ben, is leaner. I stand there another squeak coming from my throat. AS the two guys read my screen and look at the pic. They both glance back at me. I must look like a deer in headlights staring at these two guys.

"Close the door." The first one says and out of pure instinct I let the door leave me grip closing me into the room with these two strangers. "I told you I heard moaning coming from this room last night." The first stated to Ben.

Ben turned to me grinning. "Was that spanking we heard earlier when we were coming back from Dinner? I swear I thought your were getting fucked but good. Were you spanking yourself?" Ben asked. I think I squeaked again. Both men grinned.

"You want to make your fantasy reality lil girl?" The first asked. I didn't have a name for him yet. "It'll be one way to keep warm against the cold without electricity." He grinned. He rose from the edge of the bed. advancing on me . I backed up into the wall behind the door. He came to stand right before me. "Come on... say what you want. Were not rapists. Tell us to leave we'll leave." He said hand snaking out to caress my breast. Finger running over the still taunt nipple. My mouth opened and I sighed.

"I don't hear her saying no." Ben stated moving to join us. Cornering me in.

"She didn't say yes yet either." The first reminded him....

"What were you doing before the power went out?" The first asked. My eyes glanced by the sink that headed towards the bathroom. in the darkness, the only light my laptop, you couldn't really see much in there.

Ben turned back and quickly grabbed up my laptop bringing it over to the vanity area. He noticed the hangar on the sink. "I don't get it."

"I think I do." The first said suddenly grabbing a nipple between two fingers and pulling and twisting it hard. I gasped, my knees about to buckle. "Is that it. Were you clamping your little nipples?" The first asked. "Answer us... talk lil girl or well leave you to the darkness, alone..." He said.

"Y..ye...yesss." I finally managed to say. The first smiled. I could see him smiling in the faint glow from my lap top.

"Do you want us to leave?" Ben asked as he friend twisted my nipple again. The pain shot through me. AS well as the ecstasy shooting right to me clit.

"N..n.n.n..n.oo.." I squeaked out.

"Do you want to get fucked by two hard cocks lil girl?" The first asked then proceeded to grab the other nipple twisting it as well. My back arched in painful pleasure. My pussy getting wetter by the second. "Answer." The first demanded.

"yes." I whispered meekly.

"Ben hand me the hangar." The first said his smile having gone wicked.

"I've always wanted an eager little pain slut. God bless this blackout." The first whispered leaning in and licking my face. He twisted my hard nipples once more and I moaned more at the name then the action. My knees quaking.

"Hold the laptop up I want to see this." The first said as Ben handed him the hangar with the other hand.

"Let's see is this what you were doing?" The first asked as he released his hold on my nipples. he pulled down the crossover shirt, easily baring my bare breasts and my hard nipples. He quickly and deftly attached the pant clips, one to each nipple and gave the hangar a tug. I moved from the wall.

"Yes yes... oh fuck..." I squeaked.

"She speaks." Ben laughed.

"Lovely voice Hun." The first said holding the hangar. "Lovelier tits. So you like your nipples tortured, you like to spank yourself and you crave to have two cocks inside you. Fuck I must have died and gone to heaven. You like to follow orders... your submissive right? Based on the little I read that you were reading?" He asked. I nodded my eyes going down looking at my breasts. My nipples extending pulled slightly as he held the hanger in his grip.

"Good come here." He said tugging on the hanger he started walking back into the room. He walked between the two queen beds. "Sit on the edge of the bed." I sat.

"Wow she's really obedient. I didn't know there were really girls like this. Shit man I can't believe this." Ben chimed in.

"Not believing our luck either Ben. But I'm taking advantage of it. Lay back little girl." The first said pushing me back with the hanger I laid back. Ben sat the laptop on the edge of the desk so it illuminated us as much as it could.

I stared up my chest heaving as the first held the hangar still. With his other hand he started undoing his pants. "You've got me pretty hard already little slut..." He paused as he saw my back arch, my body responding to the word. "Awhhh fuck, submissive, obedient and likes to be a slut. I HAVE died and gone to heaven." The first said as Ben just laughed. The first's hands flew to open his pants and quickly retrieved his hardening cock from inside. Immediately the head was slapping against my lips.

"Open up little whore." The first said tugging at the hangar. I groaned and opened my mouth only to have it quickly stuffed with cock. Ben wasn't about to wait his turn either he moved in and started tugging my pants off immediately. He spread my legs and moved to the side so he could use the laptop light to look down at my glistening wet slit.

"Fuck she's fucking dripping." Ben commented. Pulling my panties up off the floor from where he had ripped them off and held them up. He took a deep whiff. "Fuck her pussy smells so fucking good." Ben continued to comment and all I could do was moan around the cock in my mouth as it slid slowly in and out of my lips.

The first moved up onto the bed. Changing the angle of his entry he knelt over my head. Pushing his dick down into my mouth. "Fuck fuck that's it. Suck it you little whore. Suck that hard cock." He muttered as he fed it to me. More and more when he pushed to the point of making me gag HE groaned. "Fuck I love that sound." He said pulling his cock back a little.

I couldn't see Ben anymore but I felt him. Something was now sliding up and down my swollen wet slit. I was so fucking aroused I couldn't tell if it was his cockhead or a couple of fingers.

"You like this don't you lil whore. Two strangers taking advantage of you." It was Ben asking. My only response was a moan, before the first made me gag again, and my hips lifting. Legs spreading even wider. Begging for it.

"Oh god I could bust a nut just watching her body beg like that." Ben commented then I felt something slide inside my cunt. A finger, to slim to be a cock for sure. My arms stretched out fingers grasping at air as I was skewered.

"No no no." The first said dropping the hangar so it flapped against my belly. Pulling at my nipples. He grabbed my arms. "I bet you wouldn't mind being tied up either." He said he scooted back pulling his cock from my mouth and my arms with him.

He looked around in the dim light as he pulled my arms up over my head. His hard cock bobbing as he moved. A thumb flicked over my clit and I cried out. Ben reminding me he was there too.

The first unplugged the lamp next to the bed pulling the cord up he moved to cross my wrists together and expertly, efficiently and tightly wrapped the end of the cord around her wrist. Effectively tying them together.

"Come get a piece of her mouth Ben before we really fill her up." The First said once I was secured by cord.

I felt the first slide off the bed and watched Ben move up onto the bed. He knelt over my arms. Pinning them between his legs. His cock was longer, but leaner then the firsts. Both were decent size cocks.

Ben laughed a little. "Look at her..." He said to his friend. The first looked at me and laughed as well. I didn't realize I was laying there head tilted back mouth open expectantly, waiting to be filled with cock.

The first reached over tugging at the hangar still attached to my nipples. I cried out, back arching even more. "We found a truly precious whore here. Eager lil slut. Shove your cock in Ben. She's waiting so patiently." The First laughed tugging at the hangar again I moaned and then was suddenly gagging as Ben didn't take his time like the first merely tried to shove his hole length down my throat. I gagged and sputtered and still he pushed. PUshing past my gag till I was actually swallowing his cock. My throat muscles coaxing and tightening around him.

"Fuck she's swallowing my cock. God damn." Ben exclaimed.

My body was jerking a little unable to breath. Swallowing cock. Not even able to gag anymore it was past that point.

"Let her breathe Ben." The first said slapping his friends arm as he moved between my legs.

Ben laughed pulling out a little I sputtered for air as soon as his cock was past my throat and only in my mouth.

"Breathe lil slut." The first said as he slide his hand over my wet cunt. His thumb going to slide over my engorged clit. My body jerked as I regained my breath. The first stole it again. And then Ben was pushing his cock in again. I sucked, gagged and swallowed his cock again. He was quicker to pull out this time. I didn't sputter for breath this time before he repeated as the First fingers my clit making me squirm.

"Don't know why I'm buttering you up. You're already slick as a whore can get." The first commented with a feral growl. I felt him move more between my legs. Grasping my ankles he lifted them up into the air. Keeping them spread a little but directly up in the air. I couldn't see anything but Ben's balls dangling as he fed me his cock over and over again. But soon enough felt The First's cock sliding up and down my slit. The bulbous head teasing.

I nearly bit Ben's dick as the First swiftly impaled me. Burying himself easily into my slick cunt.

"FUCKING TIGHT BITCH." The first cursed as he held himself buried. "Fuck don't bite." Ben cursed at nearly the same time. I retracted my teeth which had only nipped him and Ben quickly pulled his cock from his mouth.

"Sorry I'm sorry." I said but I was moaning more then anything with the cock buried in my aching cunt.

Ben held his cock at the base and slapped the spit coated thing against my face a couple times.

"Bad lil whore." He scolded playfully.

The first groaned as my cunt contracted around his cock at the word whore. "Ohh fuck that's good. Ohhh what a fucking filthy whore find you are." Ben said pushing his cock even further into me to the point of almost pain. I groaned. Head falling back. Mouth open Panting.

"Let's skewer this bitch." The first said groaning again as my pussy convulsed.

Soon enough Bens cock was pushing into my mouth and before long they had found a simple rhythm Ben pushing down into my throat as the First withdrew. Ben pulling out as the First slammed in.

The hangar bounced on my tummy pulling at my nipples as the two men slammed into me again and again. Back and forth. Once in a while the First's thumb would graze my clit and my whole body would spasm. But he wouldn't do it long enough to bring me even near the edge.

Between clit grazing they were both grunting. Once and a while the First would throw in the name calling making me convulse around him.

Finally Ben pulled out. "I need to take a break or I'm gonna cum in her mouth. And according to the picture. This isn't all she wants." Ben said nodding at my laptop. He lifted his leg and slid off my arms which were still bound over my head.

"True true..." The first said with a smile. He moved laying over the top of me. "But I just can't get enough of this slutty pussy. You're gonna have to take the ass.... first." The first said rolling me on the bed till I was on top of him. "Ow." He said pushing me to sit up a little once he was on the bottom. "Ohk these need to come of now." He said unclamping the hangar. I hissed as blood rushed back to my slightly flattened nipples.

I cried out as the First latched onto on sucking it into his mouth making the blood run faster, more painfully. My head flew back my arms flopping so my bound wrists actually flopped on my face.

"You love it lil slut." The first said and laughed as my pussy convulsed.

"You gotta feel this Ben.... Get in her ass and feel what happens when we tell her what a fucking... dirty... whore...she is." The first grunted thrusting up into my cunt with each word feeling it quiver and shake around him. He reached up to my arms pushing them together so they were straight up to the sky. Wrist still bound together.

"Say it... tell me what a dirty whore you are."

"I'm a fucking dirty cock hungry needy slut whore." I say as the First smiles at me. He pulls me down atop him still thrusting up into my wet cunt his hands slide down to my ass and pull. Spreading my ass cheeks.

"Do it Ben. Let's fulfill this sluts dream. No... lets fulfill this sluts need." The first moaned.

I could feel Ben move up behind me. But what I felt at first was definitely a finger moving smearing some of my juices, collected in my inner thigh smearing over my lil rosebud. A finger pushed in. "Fucking tight lil whore." Ben whispered then gasped as he felt me tighten even on just the one finger. "Holy shit that's gonna be tight." He exclaimed clearly excited.

The first was alternating between thrusting and sucking my aching hard nipples. still holding me open. Soon enough I could feel the head of Bens cock pushing at my back door. My toes curled as my wildest fantasy was about to come true. Two cocks inside me. He pushed, I tried to relax, but still there was slight pain as he pushed into me. I felt the pop as he head made it past the outer ring of my anus.

Then I cried out as he pushed deeper and I could feel the two cocks rub along each other separated only by a thin layer of flesh inside me. "Holy fucking shit." I cried and the two men laughed as it was the most vocal I'd been.

"Dream come true little whore." The first whispered before biting my nipple. My head snapped back and I screamed again and just then all the lights and the TV came blaring on as the hotel's power was restored. But I didn't even notice as I was lost to the sensation of two cocks filling me.

Soon enough they found a rhythm again. Thrusting in each hold Ben shoving my shoulders down as he thrust in. I came within four strokes. Crying out as they continued to ram me. Ben soon followed as my body spasmed around them. The first had the most stamina off us all. Still thrusting even as Ben pulled out and stumbled to the other bed to collapse on the end of it. He rolled me over again and pulled out standing up.

I was still spasming as he jerked his cock off. "Real whores would rather I cum on you then in you." The first said as he shot his load. It hit my thighs. My tummy and I just laid there and took it.

Finally he finished and collapsed on the bed next to me.

After a long while of only our breathing and the TV noise filling our room the first spoke. "Where here till Friday you?"

"Thursday."

"Only one more night then." The first said.... "Shit give me a little while and we'll try this again. I ain't gonna just walk away from a nice whore like you. I'm gonna take all I can get. Right Ben?" The first asked.

Ben groaned.

I turned arms still bound above my head to look at him. "I'm game... but can I ask what your name is.... I know he's Ben but.... you never said....he never said..." I asked looking like a slutty lil naive girl, bound, cum covered but quizzical.

The first smiled at me. "Juan.... but you can call my Papi......"

NJwetF
NJwetF
4 Followers