Hotel Bound Ch. 03

Story Info
Last of slave's torments at the hands of others.
3k words
4.32
70.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladysub
ladysub
38 Followers

I startled awake with my shoulders aching, my bladder full, my stomach empty and someone gently touching my breast. I opened my eyes to see a petite brunette standing next to the bed. She was lovely in an elfin kind of way with slightly wavy dark hair and startling green eyes. She was stroking my breast with her pink frosted fingernails, gently bringing my nipple hard. With her right hand, she offered me the glass from the nightstand, once again full of cold water. I sucked the water through the straw until there was no more. She returned the glass to the nightstand. My left nipple hard and peaked, she moved her left hand to my right breast and began stroking it.

"You must have disappointed your Master greatly to deserve to be bound here all day, little slut." she spoke very softly, her gentle voice matching her petite frame.

"Yes, ma'am, I did." I nearly whispered in response. My body was awash in sensation; her gentle fingertips on my breast and nipple, the answering warmth and wetness in my cunt, and the pressure edging on pain in my bladder. My bottom still ached from the fucking the man had given it.

"Your Master is a very good Master, little slut. I know... I began as one of His sluts before I found that I enjoyed being the Mistress more. He is very creative in His punishments." She leaned down over me, her soft, dark hair brushing my face and my throat as she sucked on one hard, pointy nipple, then the other. Watching my face, she first felt the front of the diaper, finding it dry, then pressed firmly low on my belly.

"I want you to pee for me, little slut. I enjoy it when a slut slave is humiliated before me. I enjoy taking their control away." She watched me closely as she kneaded my belly, making me desperate to relieve myself. "Go ahead, slut... Master's pet... wet yourself in front of me, now." I closed my eyes and she pinched one of my nipples harshly. "Open your eyes, slut." her voice was still soft and gentle, contrasting dramatically with the pain still thudding in my nipple. "I want you to watch me while you empty your bladder in front of me."

I stared into her eyes, wanting to beg her to not make me do this, but knowing that to do so was to call my Master's wrath and punishment down upon myself. Keeping my eyes locked on hers, feeling my face flush hotly with humiliation, I willed my body to let go, to relax and fill my diaper with urine again. My muscles stubbornly stayed clamped down, refusing to let out so much as a drop. I tried pushing against the muscles, and still they refused to relax.

"If you don't pee, slut, I will turn you over and spank your naked ass until you are begging me to let you pee. Do you understand me?" Her voice remained very soft as she issued her threat, and I quietly responded that yes, I understood. Still keeping my eyes on her face, I again tried to relax, wanting, needing to pee for this small, dominant pixie. The quiet and calm of her voice made me more fearful than any yelling could have done. She kept rubbing my belly, watching me, waiting for me to obey her. When it became obvious that I could not make my body obey her, she removed her hand from my belly and loosened the diaper from around my hips.

"Roll over, you naughty, disobedient slut. Shoulders down, bottom up." She issued her command as quietly as everything else that had come out of her mouth so far, and I quickly obeyed, fearful to hesitate. I rested my shoulders on the pillow that my head had been on, my wrists crossed above my head. My knees I planted in the mattress, moderately spread, and thrust my ass up as well as I could. "Next time," she began quietly, "you will learn to obey me." I watched her go to Master's duffle bag and withdraw a stiff leather paddle and a smaller plastic one from it. The paddle had small holes drilled in it, and I knew exactly what kind of bruises those holes left on my butt. The small plastic paddle was the one Master normally used on my cunt. He usually reserved that punishment for when I had been masturbating without permission (which I must say I'm learning very quickly to not do), when I cum without permission (which is proving harder) and when He's generally very, VERY displeased with me.

I heard the sound of the paddle coming a second before it struck me. The sound was like a small explosion in the quiet room and the fire immediately lit into my bottom. She had not instructed me to count, so I did not, and the paddle rained down on my unprotected ass over and over, bringing tears to my eyes and making me cry out. She moved the paddle all over my ass, from the top and edges of my bottom down so low on the bottom of it that the paddle made my cunt ache. With my ass aching and sore from the paddling, my knees growing tired, I started to feel the urge to let go and pee every time the paddle smacked me. Clenching tightly to hold it in, I cried out with every blow.

"Ma'am!! Please, ma'am, I need to go!!" Hearing me, she stopped punishing me.

"What did you say, little slut?" her voice was still quiet, still calm.

"Please, ma'am, I said I need to go."

"Go what?"

"Pee, ma'am, please, I need to pee." I felt her cup the diaper between my legs, close enough to catch it all, but with enough space that she could see me voiding.

"Then pee, disobedient slut. Right now, pee for me." Closing my eyes for just a moment, I relaxed, my bottom burning from the paddle, and felt the urine begin to flow. My face flushed hotly, I felt the warmth of the pee flow from my body, and I could hear it falling into the diaper. A couple of tears squeezed out from beneath my eyelids from the knowledge that I knew she was watching me pee. When I was finally empty, I felt her wipe me dry, her hand as gentle as her voice.

"Roll back over, little slut. I want you on your back with your thighs opened wide." she went to throw the diaper in the trash, not watching me, trusting that I would do as she directed – which I did. I squirmed back onto my back, bent my knees slightly, and let my knees fall widely apart. The woman came back in, stood at the foot of the bed for a moment looking at my smooth, pink, wide open cunt.

"I can see your slut cunt shining with wetness. Did you enjoy the paddling and humiliation, little one?"

"No, ma'am, I did not." I replied, quietly.

"Then why are you so wet, you slut?" she reached out and pressed her fingers into my opening. "Why are you wet as if you enjoyed it?"

"I don't know, ma'am. It hurt, I don't know why I'm wet." I wanted to cry out in shame with her eyes and hands on my body.

"I think it will please your Master that you were wet for me after punishment, slut." She thrust three of her fingers into my cunt, working them in and out of me, and I kept my legs open wide, wanting desperately to please her, to please my Master. With her thumb, she stroked my clit while her fingers worked inside of me, my wetness pouring over her fingers into her hand. I felt her work her fourth finger into me, and I gasped with the pleasure she was giving me. I looked at her face, at her beautiful, cold green eyes, and knew I was in trouble. Somehow I knew she was not done punishing me, even if she was bringing me pleasure for now. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside of me, and knew that I did not have permission to cum. Somehow I doubted that permission was coming.

I felt the pressure of her thumb pull away from my clit as she began to press her hand deeper into my pussy. Gently she pushed her hand into me, pressing and easing off, thrusting and pulling back, until suddenly I felt my cunt suck her hand inside of me. I gasped out loud with the pleasure of her hand entering me as she began to move it within me. Gently at first, she thrust her hand into my cunt over and over, twisting and turning her fist. It was like I was being completely filled by her, as if her hand was touching every single nerve inside of me. My breath came faster and faster and her movements gained strength, became a little more forceful. I could feel my wetness squirting out around her wrist as her fist worked inside of me, bringing me speeding closer to orgasm. Fighting with everything my Master had taught me, but knowing I'd never been put to this kind of test, I pushed the orgasm back, desperately trying to keep it at bay.

"Please, ma'am, please let me cum!!" I cried out desperately as I felt myself being overcome.

"No," she almost whispered, "you may not cum, slut. Control it, you do not have my permission." I whimpered under her onslaught, my body overcoming my will.

"Please, ma'am, I can't hold it back much longer. Please, this one begs of you, let me cum!!" I begged her, almost crying with my need to cum.

"No, slut," she smiled, "you do not have permission. If you cum, you will be punished with that." and she pointed with her left hand to the small plastic pussy paddle. I cried inside, knowing that if she kept fisting me, there was nothing I could do to prevent the orgasm. Never had my Master put me to such a brutal test.

Her fist still working inside of me, the woman leaned down and gently flicked her tongue across my clit. I cried out, wanting to scream with the pleasure and with the effort of trying to keep my orgasm from coming. Suddenly, she sucked my clit into her mouth and thrust her fist hard into me, grinding her knuckles into my cunt, and my orgasm exploded violently. I screamed as my body bucked against her hand, my hips thrusting up and up. I screamed with the staggering pleasure and the force of my orgasm, and the woman kept her fist gently moving inside of me as the orgasm battered me, peaked and began to recede. I lay panting, thighs still parted wide, as she pulled her fist from inside my body and went into the bathroom. I heard her washing her hands and she was smiling at me when she came back out.

"You came without my permission, little slut." She walked towards me, her eyes on my face. "I told you what the punishment would be for that, didn't I?"

"Yes ma'am, you did." I replied quietly, my body still tingling from my forbidden orgasm.

"You have disobeyed me, and now you will beg me for the punishment promised." She stood at the foot of the bed, watching me, waiting.

"Please, ma'am," I swallowed so hard it hurt, "please punish my pussy with the paddle. I asked for permission to cum, and it was not given, and I came anyway. Please spank my cunt as my Master would." I wanted to cry watching her smile at me, knowing she had planned this, knowing she enjoyed my pain.

She picked up the narrow paddle and knelt between my legs. "Keep your legs open, slut, maintain the position you are in. You don't need to count, but you do need to remain still."

"Yes, ma'am." I whispered, my voice trembling a little.

"Good slut." she smiled. Pulling her arm back slowly, she hesitated for a heartbeat, two, and began raining blows down on my swollen, sopping cunt. She beat my cunt with a steady pace, neither slow nor fast, but never pausing. I gasped with the first couple of strokes, and as she kept her rhythm steady, I began moaning... then crying... then screaming with the pain. Finally, with my cunt on fire, she flipped the paddle around, holding the wet end that she'd been using to punish me, and with the more narrow handle smacked my swollen clit about half a dozen times, hard and sharp. I sucked in a deep breath and moaned deep and low in my throat as she punished my clit.

Finally she stopped beating my cunt, and I closed my eyes gratefully. Leaning my head back against the pillow, I felt her breath blow gently over my burning cunt just before her tongue gingerly caressed it. She licked the length of my slit and I heard her voice, so quiet I strained to hear all of her words.

"I love to feel the hot, swollen, beaten flesh of a punished slut cunt against my mouth." her words brought a flush of heat to my skin as she lowered her mouth back to my tortured cunt. I was a mass of conflicting sensations. Her mouth and tongue felt so good against my slick slit, but it still burned from the beating and the pressure she put on it ached. Surprisingly, I could feel the beginnings of a second orgasm stirring deep within me. She pushed her tongue deep inside of me and she licked my tortured flesh almost feverishly as I fought back the giddy pleasure she was causing in my gut. As the orgasm grew stronger and harder to push back, I moaned in my throat and made little gasping sounds of pleasure.

"Cum for me, slut!" she cried out softly, her mouth against my cunt. "Cum with my mouth on your punished slut cunt!" Hearing her voice, her permission, I stopped fighting and tipped my head back, letting my thighs fall a little farther apart, and let the orgasm wash over me. It was less brutal, less violent than the first orgasm she'd given me. I longed for my hands to be free so I could knead my breasts and pinch my nipples, but my Master had bound them, and bound they would stay. The woman gently licked my clit as the orgasm poured through me and left me weak and trembling on the bed. As it receded, she came up to stand next to me, leaned over and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue toying with my lips and pressing into my mouth, the scent and taste of my own cunt clinging to her like a heady perfume. Eventually she lifted her head and, giving my punished, humiliated body one last, lingering look, she turned her back on me and left.

I heard two voices in the hall, one low and serene, the other deeper, quiet, a man's voice. Who else had my Master sent to carry out His wishes? The voices seemed to converse for forever... I'm sure that in reality it was no more than five or ten minutes. Finally I heard a key card slide through the scanner, and the light beep of the lock disengaging. The door swung in, and there was my Master, tie still neatly knotted, jacket hanging by his fingertips over His shoulder. His eyes lit upon me and He smiled. He laid His jacket down over the back of a chair and approached me, face stern, but His eyes glittering. He looked over my helpless body, my still-bound hands and my beaten cunt. He reached down to me and unlocked the handcuffs, freeing me.

"Go into the bathroom, my pet, and kneel in the bathtub for me." I immediately rose, my body a mass of aches and stiffness, and I entered the bathroom and knelt in the tub, facing the door, hands clasped behind my back, knees spread wide. He entered a moment later and unzipped His trousers in front of me.

"Chin up, pet." I tipped my head back as the hot stream of his urine struck me on the chest and ran down my body, dripping from my breasts. I could feel the warmth of His pee streaming down my belly and thighs, running into the bathtub. When the flow of His urine stopped, I heard His voice instruct me to open my mouth and, when I did, He pushed his thick cock into it. With my tongue, I could taste the last lingering drops of His urine. As I wrapped my mouth around His cock, He quickly hardened and I cupped His balls in my hands, rubbing them lightly. As I swallowed His cock deep into my throat, I felt His sack draw up close to His body, and I withdrew slightly from Him, putting His hard, heavy flesh in my mouth instead of in my throat, as His salty seed sprayed into my waiting mouth. Knowing His wishes, I did not swallow immediately. I held His cum in my mouth as He pulled out of my mouth and tucked Himself back into His pants. I knelt in the bathtub, cold and wet, cum and saliva pooled in my mouth, breathing the scent of His urine on my body and obediently awaited my Master's instruction. When the words came, I swallowed His seed, savoring His gift to me.

"Take a shower, pet, and come lie down with Me." Master instructed quietly and left the room, closing the door behind Him. I showered quickly, washing my hair and my body, and dried myself off. I climbed into the bed, which had so recently been my prison, and nestled into the warm, loving arms of my Master. He held me tight, and I could feel the beat of His heart in His chest. Warmth and contentment surrounded me as I went to sleep in my Master's arms.

ladysub
ladysub
38 Followers