Hotel California

Story Info
When lust gets in the way of love.
2.5k words
4
12.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair...."

I looked out at the horizon to the far left. The sun had long left us and only the faintest hint of yellow still persisted in the sky. Through the tiny slit of window I'd left open a gentle breeze crossed through the car. The clock on my dashboard indicated that I'd been driving for nine hours straight. So great was my hurry to get to Sysha that I considered driving through the night. So I could make it to her before she was up. So I could fall asleep, tired, on her doorstep. So she could find me there when she headed out for work and know that I'd returned once and for all. Then she would know I'd given up every vice that possessed me before I left her, and that I'd done so in her name.

"My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim, I had to stop for the night...."

I snapped out of it all of a sudden. Damn, I was drifting off at the wheel. It hit me then that if I went on any further I would probably never see Sysha again, or anything else. I decided it was time to stop for a while, despite my perceived urgency.

"Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light..."

A faint neon glow in the distance told me I wouldn't have to wait long to find a bed for the night. I drew to closer to find that I was right. The sign had the standard "Highway Motel" logo gleaming in yellow. Tacky beds and mothball perfume, I thought to myself, the perfect way to spend 50 bucks. I pulled in to their parking and got my first look at the place. It didn't look anything like your average highway bunk-a-night. The building looked pretty old, for one. Tasteful too, with a grand fascade and all. Fancy, in the middle of nowhere. They'd probably charge me a bomb but I figured Sysha would love me better if I didn't reek of mothballs. I went to the door and yanked the ancient knocker that seemed like the only way of announcing oneself here.

"There she stood in the doorway, I heard the mission bell..."

Soon enough, the door opened with a buzzing sound. Someone called out "Come on in" from within. I walked in with my bag hugging the door as it closed behind me. The lights inside were dim and it took me a bit to figure out what was what. In time, I realised that the place extended a little ahead and to my right. I went there and looked in, a little lost. There was a doorway beyond, lit by a faint glow. Blocking the light was a figure, it was a woman. She must have been the one who asked me in.

Even inside the building, a gentle breeze toyed with everything. The woman seemed to have on a light gown which fluttered a little bit in the breeze. The light from behind her helped make the material of her clothing a little transparent. Just enough for me to see suggestive hints of her naked form. Just enough for my blood to rush that wee bit faster. She reminded me of all that I was leaving behind for Sysha and it only strengthened my resolve to get back to the woman I loved.

"Then she lit up the candle, and she showed me the way...."

With a greeting, she beckoned me to follow her. The route to my room was long and winding, with turns, staircases and corridors. All throughout she led the way and I followed. The route was interspersed with dark and light areas. In the fleeting areas of light I saw glimpses of her. She was wearing a gown so sheer that I could almost see right through it. This didn't seem to bother her as she strode along the endless corridors. I found myself waiting for the bits of the way that were lit so I could look at her again and again. She was tall, much taller than Sysha. Her hair was a soft red and it fell all about her shoulders. She was curved delectably and every movement she made was so subtle and graceful that it seemed to be screaming out to be touched. Her hips swayed when she walked and maybe it was my imagination, but they seemed to be in time with the gentle music that filled the place. When we still hadn't reached the room 5 minutes later and when my level of arousal was unnerving me somewhat, I asked her from behind, "Are all the rooms till here taken?" She stopped abruptly, so much so that I nearly ran into her. She turned around and said softly, "No, I've thought of a special one for you". With that she considered it settled and continued walking towards wherever she was taking me. We reached the "special room" soon after. She opened the door and gestured me in.

"I was thinking to myself, this could be heaven or this could be hell...."

The first thing I noticed about the room was its view. It looked straight out at the ocean and in the moonlight I could see the waves crashing into the rocks below. Wow, I thought, this room is special. Then I went closer to the window and noticed there was a pool right outside it, the kind that's large enough to relax in, but isn't really meant for swimming. She called out from behind in her silky voice, "We're celebrating tonight, so can I bring you some champagne?"

"No, no thanks, I don't drink no-more. But what are you celebrating? And who's we? I haven't seen a soul except you..."

"Well then, I'm celebrating and do I really need a reason. It's a fool who questions a celebration you know."

"Well I'm good and I think I'll turn in now. Thanks and goodnight."

She left without the slightest change in her expression. I let out a sigh of relief when she left. I don't know how much longer I could've controlled myself anyway. It was bitches like these that took me away from my Sysha in the first place. I switched off the lights and pulled the covers over myself, my thoughts full of the nearly naked form of the woman I'd just forced out of my room. Not long afterwards, I heard music floating in from outside. I got up and looked out the window. She was there again. Her body outlined against the night sky in all its splendour. Her slender waist, her sumptous bosom, her ample hips...it was all there.

"Some dance to remember, some dance to forget...."

She was dancing. She was dancing slowly to the music, her controlled motions revealing a burning desire that ached to break free. Her fingers cradled a narrow glass that contained the juice that was driving her motion, the champagne that she wanted to share with me. Her gown was gone and replaced by a tiny golden dress the kind you usually had to pay to watch women in. Her breasts seemed to be held in only by their nipples and her behind was etched so wonderfully against the material of her dress that even a saint would have plucked at it if he was close enough. She swayed like a wind, unplanned and unhurried. I knew she saw me and but she wasn't putting on a show for me. I'd seen this kind of thing before, when a woman wants to be completely fluid, completely free. When she doesn't care who or what takes advantage of her uninhibited state so long as she's allowed to flow just as she wants.

"Welcome to the Hotel California, such a lovely place, such a lovely place...."

Still swaying, her motions seemed to get more deliberate with each passing moment. She seemed to stop but she was still moving, she moved closer but was then further still.

Gradually I found her coming closer to my open window, where I stood, feverishly controlling myself from running out and ravaging this beauty till the break of dawn. I caught a whiff of her perfume as she drew closer. Was it a perfume, or was it just her scent that filled my senses so completely. Whatever it was, I'd never felt anything like it before or since. She came up to my window and still dancing, she said to me, "Still sleepy honey?" Then she swung around without waiting for my answer and continued to dance, every bit of her body jiggling in flow with the music. Ahh, the force of my desire as I stared at her hips shaking sensually not meters from me. She moved, Oh she moved. If her hips weren't turning me on, her breasts were bouncing right out of her dress, and then right back in. I could take it any longer, I went out to be closer to this piece of heaven.

"Still those voices are calling from far away, wake you up in the middle of the night, just to hear them say....."

My demons were back, at least for now. I knew I would yearn for them forever if I didn't drown in them this one last night. I needed to get rid of my lust for sin so I would never feel it again in my life with Sysha.

I went out, she knew I was weak now. She came closer only slowly. I waited for her. She came within inches of me, still dancing. In spite of my madness I held back. She swayed her hips not inches from my member gently coming closer and closer. Ages later, her hips brushed against my thigh. She rubbed up against me, that bitch in heat. With her ass she cajoled my penis into getting even harder than it already was. She turned around and I saw that her breasts had found their way out of the dress. And what a sight they were. Full and rounded, they wore a pinkish tinge. They bounced up and down as she spread her legs a little wider in lust. Her nipples stood out....large, stiff and rubbery. I could hold back no longer. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer roughly. She wasn't expecting me to be so forceful and when I pulled her closer and squeezed her ass tightly, she bit my ear in arousal. My hands moved upwards and took her dress with them. She seemed to like this and used her legs to encircle mine so that our crotches were pushed against each other and their warmth was combined as it yearned to be. She was still moving to the music as she unbuckled my pants and pulled me out from within. I became even rougher in my lust and tore her dress off her, to find that she wore nothing underneath. She put one hand under my shirt and rubbed my chest while the other seemed fixated at my member. I yanked her closer and put my lips to hers as I made a move for her boobs. Squeezing them hard I kissed her with an urgency I'd never felt before. Our tongues wrestled in excitement and I rubbed my swollen penis against her palm.

"She said, we are all just prisoners here of our own device...."

By now completely naked, we both knew that there was no stopping us now. Sorry Sysha, I thought, but this has to be done before we can start over. I put one hand below her navel and grabbed her snatch in a way that only prostitutes can allow. That's right, I was going to treat this woman as no more than a whore and I would satisfy my every kinky whim upon her tender flesh. I owed it to Sysha to not be gentle with this slut and I owed it to myself to satisfy everything I knew Sysha couldn't give me. I had to do this before I met her again.

These thoughts running through my head I pushed the bitch on the nearest sun chair and climbed onto her, completely overpowering. I slapped her hard. In my state it seemed justified. Then I slapped her again, and again, and again all the way till there were tears in her eyes and screams upon her lips. All the same, I'm sure she enjoyed it. Then I pressed my hand tightly on her mouth and pierced her for the first time. I rubbed my naked penis into her, condom-less, and pushed hard the first time itself. She let out a scream that was of pain and delight at the same time. I felt it being stifled under my palm. Then I proceeded to fuck her so hard that even though she loved it thoroughly I'm sure she was afraid she might die under my brute force. A few minutes later she orgasmed like an eelfish. I kept my hand tightly on her mouth, I didn't want her to feel that she could simply have an orgasm and sit pretty. She wasn't done till I came all over her insides. She knew that I wasn't using any protection and realised that I was going to go all the way in her. She tried to throw me off but knew it was useless. I pushed into her harder and harder till finally I bucked hard and it all sprayed out, gushing out of me and into her. She moaned out and I finally let go of her mouth. She screamed out in sheer release. Good, now I've planted my seed in you, I thought. Serve you right for seducing a man in love. I continued to buck. Then I was done and I sighed and lay on her, completely spent.

"Stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast...."

I spent the next few hours satisfying all the filth in my head. I rammed her ass like a beast, I fucked her mouth the way a teenager fucks his palm, I spanked her so bad it must've been illegal. All in all, I did all that it took to convince me that I wouldn't see my demons anytime soon. I made sure that the bastard in me was satisfied and that he wouldn't come drooling when things resumed with Sysha.

But even as I left her wasted and exhausted by that pool in the early hours of the morning, I knew one thing was true. That today I'd had no control over my lust and that no matter how hard I tried to tell myself that I was now satisfied for good, I never knew when it would take me over again.

I could only hope.....hope was all I had.

"Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. Trying to find the passage back to the place I was before...."