Hotel Californication Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

Marsha wasn't about to be left out now however. And even though I was still pretty damn flaccid, the feel of her mouth as she slurped me inside felt heavenly. Rolling my soft floppy cock around inside her mouth still had a nice tingly feeling and sensation to it. And Marsha didn't seem to mind at all that I was like that, taking it on as a bit of a challenge perhaps, though after only a short while of doing so, she began raising the dead, much to my own surprise.


When I was in fact all nice and hard again, Marsha quickly repositioned herself over my prick, easily sliding down, capturing it, now grinding herself against me. I continued to lap away at Carol's sweet split, still enjoying the sensation of seeing Jack's dick thrusting and now slamming in and out of her pussy while still sucking hotly away at her clit. Marsha's well lubricated quim, bathing my cock in her own sweet essence, and again the sounds of our other equally engaged friends still having their own good time next to us, just added and intensified that pleasure.


And though he didn't cum much, nor would I when I did either, I could hear, and then see the bit of dribbled spunk that he tossed inside Carol's pussy, her own frothy mixture, which was in a sense a never-ending reservoir for her, foamed, gushed, and liberally began to ooze out of her cunt, bringing his along with it. She cried out, my lips firmly wrapped about her clit, sucking and pulling on it as she came. I then felt the liquid bath above me, Marsha too now climaxing...a hot warmth, though perhaps not quite as liquefied as my wife's was, still equally thrilling to sense as the warmth of her own feminine orgasm began leaking down, and now bathing my balls. I felt my cock lurch, felt the pleasure, not at all sure just how much actual semen I was depositing inside her, but it still felt damn fucking good, never the less.


I knew now however, I was done for. And it was in fact getting late. Exhausted beyond my wildest dreams, though so was everyone else, we decided to call it a night, once more heading back to our own room, where we soon fell into deep blissful sleep.


It would indeed be difficult leaving this place so soon, though we had already agreed and spoken about returning here again soon, and as often as we could manage it. And as we also found out, quite unexpectedly, was the fact that Marsha and Steven only lived a short half hour away from where we did. And even went so far as to invite us to once again join them, along with two other couples who they were pretty much exclusive with, and though older like them, the thought of doing so intrigued Carol and I both as we quickly agreed to do that, and soon too.


But at least we still had the better part of another day before we had to check out. And though Diane and Charlie had told us they'd be pretty busy with specific guests and activities for the most part, they again assured us that if we didn't get together again while here, they would certainly see to it that they'd both come by at some point for another visit back at our place. Carol and I were already looking forward to that.

**


After breakfast, there were indeed a few morning activities we could either participate in, or observe. Most of which were simple, yet sounded interesting, whether we participated or not, though eventually I...along with Marsha who again happened to come by just as we had, convinced her into doing so. Several women in fact had signed up for this, so I knew for me at least, it would be damn interesting to watch, taking pleasure in the fact that Darcy too had signed up for this as well, one of the two lesbians that Carol had enjoyed cunt-humping with previously. I was actually surprised at the number of women who had, some twenty or so, with the whole object here in seeing, who could in fact squirt the furthest for one, and the most copiously for another. There was even money involved for the winners of this particular contest, along with a somewhat cheesy looking statue, that was obscene, yet would no doubt prove out to be quite a conversation piece to whoever was awarded it. A woman standing, legs spread, hands obviously fingering herself, and this streamer of female spunk arching up into the air and away from her. Oh yeah, I could just see this particular little award sitting out on our mantel piece at home.


Admittedly, it was interesting watching all these girls lining up, and then one by one, standing around and along what was a huge bright red-green and blue stripped bulls-eye target, proceeded to diddle, fiddle, finger-fuck or pussy slap themselves in whatever manner would eventually get them off. A fairly large crowd standing around behind, watching, some likewise engaged, fondling and playing with one another as they watched, not too surprisingly I suppose, though I remained far more interested in watching the girls compete down in the circular pit just below me. One by one, most of them came, a few obvious real contenders here, three women in particular, one of which I was sure was a shoe-in for the most copious amount of female cream, though she didn't squirt nearly as far as another woman had, actually managing to reach the center of the bulls eye in fact. And then it was my wife's turn, as I and several others, including Darcy who had participated, but fell well short of the mark, cheered her on.


"Good luck," I laughed, not expecting her to do all that well, especially since she had has so many orgasms as of late. But I'd seen her do it before, a few times anyway, where she had totally surprised me with the oft times unanticipated discharge that she could produce. I knew I had seen one, that could, and would easily reach the center mark, if she had something like that one in her again.


I guess all women certainly have their own ways, tricks and means of doing something like this, and Carol was no exception. She briefly at first just fingered herself, at times actually jacking off her clit like a tiny cock, pulling on it...stretching it, but then switching to what was a rather rapid series of hard pounding cunt-slaps, something that never failed to eventually get her off. I had in fact enjoyed a few nice hard cock-slaps myself, a bit of a tingling sting to the pleasure as Carol so often, and so lovingly jerked me off. But watching her as she masturbated for me as often as she did, had always been a true and real thrill for me. And now, watching her here, in front of all these people cheering her on, was even more exciting and I began wondering, if the excitement and pleasure she was receiving in that, might indeed cause her to have one of her more remarkable squirtings!


Her hand was indeed rapid fire now, the sounds of her actually pummeling herself, almost drawing the crowd down to a hushed whisper, the climatic moment intense, the hopeful anticipation that she might indeed have a chance here. And then suddenly, her loud, long scream, the look on her face telling me at once, the moment was indeed here. And then sure enough, almost in disbelief, this sudden fluid arch of her female nectar spurting out, not so much in volume as some others I had seen. But it was without any doubt, the longest one...easily reaching and surpassing the earlier mark left by another woman. The blue circle of the bulls eye suddenly darkening, as one of the judges quickly looked down to spot it. And though three additional contestants remained, all fell far short of doing anything as spectacular, thus giving my wife one of the two oddly sculptured awards.


I wondered then if it really would end up on our mantel piece.


It was then the guys turn, and though this one I certainly didn't enter, there were several men who did, each one putting on a pretty good show themselves, several hard cocks eventually spurting, shooting more for actual distance than anything, though one man was in fact awarded what was given out as the special "volcano" award. And though he certainly didn't shoot very damn far, if at all...his prick just kept oozing and oozing semen forever, until a rather large pool of it had actually accumulated there beneath him on the ground. Even that had been interesting to watch as we stood there doing so. But there were also indeed several guys who I thought tossed a fairly impressive load, flying several feet in fact, where it was even then hard for the judges to finally decide who the true winners had been, eventually reaching a tie, and awarding prizes to two men who had truly impressed the crowd with their long arching jettison's of spunk.


It had been an interesting way to end our time here as we shortly thereafter returned back to our room and prepared to check out.


We had briefly dropped by, saying good-bye to our new found friends, Steven and Marsha, promising to call them and get with them as early as the following week. They had already invited us to drop by for a small intimate party with the friends they had mentioned to us. And Carol and I were indeed looking forward to that.


We next went in search of Diane and Charlie again, not wishing to leave until we'd seen and said good-bye to the two of them, though pleased and delighted when we stayed a bit longer than we'd intended to, ending up with a bit of a good-bye romp, me fucking Charlie's ass, and Carol fucking Charlie, while Diane fucked my wife in the ass. It was a nice way to end things as we drove home, laughing and reminiscing about everything we had done. And we'd already booked our next stay there as well in a few months, looking forward to our return, and a whole new group of guests. Though Charlie had likewise teased us about the fact, that another woman who was just like her, would also be there, and that the things the two of them were able to do together, had to be seen to be believed.


I could only begin to imagine...


-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12