Hotel Fantasy

Story Info
They met for lust.
2.1k words
3.7
20.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met in the hotel lounge as planned. She had already ordered a bottle of wine, and was well into her second glass. I sat opposite her and we chatted for a while about completely irrelevant things - none of it really made much sense!

As we chatted, she gradually parted her legs to reveal her inner thighs, and she gently slid back and forth, causing her skirt to ride up. Eventually it became quite obvious that she was not wearing any knickers. This seemed also to be noticed by the few people sitting in the other cluster of chairs!

After we finished the wine she got up, came over, bent over me, and planted a large kiss full on my lips - at the same time pushing her hand into my already expanded groin. It felt like she was trying to lift me from the seat using my cock as a handle!

Without a word, she let go, turned, smoothed her skirt down, and headed for the stairs. When she reached the foot of them she turned, thrust her hand up her skirt, and then slowly placed her fingers into her mouth one by one, and licked them clean.

I needed no further hint, and rose to follow her, my erection pressing firmly against the front of my trousers. Looking back, I guess it was obvious to all and sundry what was about to happen. She ran ahead of my up the short flight of stairs, down the corridor and round the corner towards her room.

As I rounded the corner, I found her shirt lying on the floor, it was warm, silk, and her perfume hung over it like a fragrant cloud. I could not resist pressing it to my nose and drinking in the scent. I continued round the next corner to be greeted by her skirt hanging over the door handle of her room. I picked it up, and grabbed the door handle. As soon as I had opened the door I could see her lying on the bed with her hand covering her pussy and a wicked grin on her face.

She told me that I couldn't touch or see it until I had stripped and showered. Willingly I agreed, and pulled off my clothes in record time despite an erection the size of which I don't think I've had before. I quickly ran the shower and stepped into its welcoming steamy heat.

After a couple of minutes I felt her join me, and she pressed a small can into my hands. It was shaving gel, and she proceeded to entice me to remove the thin strip of pubic hair remaining just above her inviting, glistening lips. Several times I tried to encircle her clit with my fingers, but each time she pulled hard at my hair forcing my head back, and making me loose my grip.

She then proceeded to give herself a good feel to ensure I had not missed any stray hairs, turned the shower off, and lead me back to the bed by my cock... she seemed fond of that manoeuvre! We towelled each other dry, and despite my best efforts she remained in a controlled state of restraint – ensuring that I did not proceed too fast.

Lying on the bed she proceeded to run her fingers lightly over my skin before rolling me over and giving my back a thorough massage. All the while she was grinding her soaking pussy into the small of my back and making low moaning noises in her throat. She even reached forward and made me suck her fingers – obviously having dipped them in her sweet juices first.

When she let me roll back onto my back I noted that she had some strategically placed scarves on the bedside table, and I hoped she was up for a bit of bondage! How right I was, except it wasn't her that was to be tied!

She skilfully tied my wrists together above my head, and to the top of the headboard. Then she slipped down, trailing her tongue towards my cock. I spread my legs to accommodate her between them... big mistake! Instead of sucking my cock she proceeded to tie my ankles to the legs at the foot of the bed. I was now virtually helpless!

She then rang the reception desk and requested another 2 opened bottles of wine be brought to the room by the bar staff. I had forgotten they were all female until there was a knock on the door. Bold as brass she strode confidently to the door, stark naked, opened it, and asked the girl to place the bottles on the bedside table. The poor love nearly dropped them when she saw me in my hapless state. She went bright red, said "Have a good evening sir" and retreated as fast as she could.

Having poured herself a glass of wine, and filled her mouth with it, Eve then began to suck vigorously at my cock, whilst sitting alongside my upstretched shoulders. I could smell her sex, and despite my efforts I could neither reach her with my hands or my tongue. After what seemed like a lifetime she sinuously straddled my face, but did not lower herself onto it.

As I strained my neck upwards to try to lick her pussy lips she nipped the inside of my thigh quite hard. Like a fool I did not take the hint, and redoubled my efforts – so she nipped again, only this time harder and with a shake of her head. My thigh started to burn. She returned to sucking my cock, and running her teeth up and down it with increasing pressure. When she began to circle my anus with her manicured nails I thought I was going to die. She slipped a finger gently in, causing me to buck my hips – again she bit my thigh!

I sensed I was about to cum, and told her so. Again she bit me, telling me that if I did she would bite me until I bled. Then she lowered her lips onto my mouth with the words "Eat me... slowly... and well...or else!"

Well, I never need any bidding to indulge in my tongue technique, so I began. I lightly licked at her outer lips, causing them to swell and part revealing the more delicate inner set. These I began to gently nibble and pull at with my teeth. She seemed to like it and redoubled her efforts on my cock, all the while rotating her hips above my head.

Unknown to her I was trying to release my hands at the same time, and eventually managed to release one of them. As I transferred my tongue's attentions to the tantalising of her engorged clit I managed to dip my fingers in her wine glass. I began to graze my teeth over her clit causing her to cry out in pleasure. I realised she was there for the taking! So, I nibbled her clit quite hard, and at the same time inserted my wine covered index finger into her ass – without any ceremony!

She came, there and then, with a very loud scream – followed by a vicious nip at my thigh. It suddenly felt warm and wet, but I did not realise that she had drawn blood. She rose, retied my loose hand, and headed for the bathroom.

Within a minute or two there was a knock at the door, and the night porter was there asking if everything was alright as another guest had reported screams from this room! He must have gone away with a raging stiffie, as she stood there naked in front of him, assuring him that everything was absolutely fine. He must have smelt the sweat and musky odour on her!

She returned to the bed, and stood over me grinding her hips and teasing an elegant fingernail around her glistening anus. Slowly she began to lower herself towards my cock. Gently, ever so slowly she began to press down and the head of my penis started to ease into the already lubricated aperture. I wondered what she had been doing in the bathroom... she must have been preparing herself with some lubricant or oil.

My cock head eventually pushed past the tight ring of her sphincter, and she began to gently move up and down – not increasing my penetration, rather stretching my cock as she rose. The sensation was exquisite! She then began to increase her downwards movements, and began to force me further inside her warm passage. She was biting her lip, and pulling at her engorged dark nipples – they must have been almost an inch long.

When she had got my full length inside her she slowly began to stand again causing me to withdraw – despite me raising my hips to try to maintain my insertion. Suddenly she rammed herself fully down again, I thought I was going to emerge from her throat as she tipped her head back and began to cry loudly. Her tears fell onto my stomach. Her next trick was to rotate herself on my cock so that she was now facing me. She began to finger her clit furiously, all the while bouncing frantically up and down on my cock. I am sorry to say that I did not last more than 20 minutes or so before I shot long jets of cum deep inside her ass.

She cried out, and collapsed onto me. Her tears began to trickle down my neck, and I thought she was hurt. Fortunately this was not the case; she was simply overcome by the moment. She reached up and released my hands, and we lay together for some time simply caressing each other's skin. Eventually she reached out and grabbed the wine glass, drinking some herself and pouring some down my throat.

She gently rose and refilled the glass. She took a large gulp of the cold white wine, and bent her head to engulf my cock. The sensation was incredible – from the warmth of her ass to the chill of the wine, and the gentle sting of the alcohol on my tender glans. She proceeded to wash my cock and balls with her tongue and the cool alcohol. Her technique was impeccable, and I eventually came down her throat after she had teased me to the brink on several occasions.

We made love several more times that night, although not anally as she said she simply could not take any more. I have to say that her pussy was incredibly tight, and her internal muscles were incredibly strong. Several times she was able to stop my thrustings by her contractions. She was like a wild animal, and my back and buttocks were torn to shreds by her manicured talons.

Her juices were sweet and delicately flavoured, but extremely free flowing, and my tongue searched every millimetre of her pubic region. She came on my tongue many times before eventually begging me to sleep as she was not able to take anymore. She said that her clit had become numb, and she was incapable of feeling any more sensations. It was now around 4:30, and her taxi was arriving at 6:45.

I awoke with her head bobbing vigorously up and down over my groin. I reached for her to repay the compliment, but she was already dressed and insisted I simply received her favour. She was superb, and within minutes my aching cock was firmly embedded in the back of her throat, sending jets of warm cum deep into her. She had a wonderful trick of humming as she sucked, causing her tonsils to vibrate and add sensation.

No sooner had I cum than she was gone, leaving me alone in the room to reflect on the action. I dozed off, and ended up being awoken by the chambermaid at around 9:30. Late for work I dressed hurriedly and left. The rest you know... I had to visit the doctor to get my "wounds" looked at, and I had to lie as to how they happened!

She has been in contact several times since she left, and is planning on getting me invited to her next meetings in Barcelona next month. I'm not sure how she can justify my attendance, but my cock strains at the hope that she will. I have a couple of little surprises for when we next meet up, and maybe then it will be her turn to be on the receiving end! She said she'd like to be... So how could I disappoint her?