Hotel Fantasy

Story Info
Wife is bound and left for strangers at a hotel.
1.8k words
4.2
141.2k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
419 Followers

My wife had a fantasy I was more than happy to help her live out. We got a hotel room at a nice place, but certainly not a five star hotel. We had a few drinks as we prepared, and then got down to business. My wife was dressed in a black mesh bra and panties set. She had on thigh high black fishnets stockings. I stripped one of the beds, and had her lie on it. I then placed a ball gag in her mouth, and blindfolded her. I spread a couple of sex toys around her on the bed, and then using some bondage gear we had bought I secured her arms and legs to the support legs of the bed. My wife was bound and gagged, spread eagle on a hotel bed, dressed in lingerie, and ready to be used by strangers.

I set up the little spy camera we had purchased from a specialty store, and it was hidden from casual view. I check the remote monitor, and the camera showed a perfect view of the scene. I went over to the door, and realized that from the door area, you wouldn't be able to see her on the bed. Luckily, the bed was not secured to the wall, and I managed, with a struggle, to pull it so at least her fishnet covered leg was visible from the door. I had to readjust the camera, but was soon ready.

"Alright honey, I'm leaving now," I told her as she lay prone. "Good luck. I'll be right down the hallway in the sitting area, and will be keeping an eye on you on the monitor. I love you." With that, I propped open the door, so that someone walking by would be able to see into the room, and went to a sitting area down the hall, hoping someone would take the bait.

It wasn't five minutes later that someone did. A middle aged Latina maid came into the room, I'm sure checking to see why the door was open and there were fishnets in view. Her hand flew to her mouth when she walked in, and I'm sure she swore in Spanish. She didn't immediately leave, but instead picked up a vibrator and ran it casually over my wife's pussy. Carla stared squirming, but before she could get too into it, the maid left.

Next up were two guys who looked like they were on the college baseball team that was staying at the hotel. They were dressed in bathing suits and looked like they were headed to the pool. They obviously saw that flash of leg, and went to investigate. They like what they saw, and entered the room. The blond ran his hands over her stocking clad legs, eventually making his way to her skimpy panties. Carla had shaved bald and he noticed. He pushed aside he wisp of material, leaving her completely exposed. The brunette meanwhile had moved over to her shapely 36 DD beasts, and was rubbing them through the material. He was twisting her nipples quite hard, and she started to writhe in the mixture of pleasure and pain. They both got adventuress at the same time, with the brunette sucking on her tits through her bra while the blond grabbed a nine inch dildo and stated to push it into her pussy. She was already wet at this point, and it slid right in. He continued to fuck her as his friend devoured her breasts, and within minutes she was thrashing about in the midst of an orgasm. I heard them when they passed by me after leaving the room, saying they would get the rest of the team after they swam.

The housekeeper came back, and she brought a twenty something Latino with her. She showed him what was going on, and he went into the room to get a closer look. He also started to rub her luscious tits, and he encouraged the older woman use the toys on her. He pulled down his pants, straddled her, and started to work his stiff cock in between her breasts, while the maid took a pair of anal beads and worked them one by one into Carla's ass. When she had put them in, the maid spanked Carla's pussy a couple of times, after which the young man shot he load all over my wife's tits, gravity causing his cum to drip down to her neck.

A middle aged black couple came in next. He was dressed in a suit, and she had on a sun dress. They looked like they were headed for dinner, but couldn't resist the smorgasbord that was laid out in front of them. The wife started with a vibrator on Carla's pussy, and that got Carla going again. The wife then hiked up her dress, pushed aside her violet thong, and started to rub her pussy over Carla's ball gag. Carla had always fantasized about a woman sitting on her face, and I was sure being bound, blindfolded an restrained while it was happening was only heightening the intensity n her pussy. The husband had meanwhile stared to eat out Carla's 40 year old pussy. Her lips were coated with her juices, and he managed to make her even wetter than before. He then dropped his pants while his wife was still rubbing her clit on Carla's ball gag, and in one motion shoved his large cock deep into my wife. She stated bucking, and nearly threw the poor wife off her face. It was easily the largest cock she had ever had inside of her before. The wife had come, so she came to get a close up of her husband fucking white pussy, and rubbed Carla's clit while her husband went in and out. He was ready to come, and the wife pulled his cock out and swallowed it down, drinking down his cum and denying my wife the feeling of him coming inside of her.

The baseball players came back after the couple left, with four more of their friends. The two that had been there before went on either side of her. They dropped their bathing suits and put their cocks into her hands. She started to jack them off; another friend rubbed his cock and balls over her face and stated pawing at her tits. One guy grabbed her stocking clad feet, pushed them together, and started to rub his cock in between them, forcing her to give him a footjob. Another guy found the anal beads, and slowly pulled them out. She came when he pulled the last one out, and the guys were all excited. The one who pulled out the beads then inserted his ring finger in her pussy, and his middle finger in her ass. He was double penetration finger fucking her, and was writhing again from being used and abused by several different guys. The guys playing with her tits came first, shooting his spunk over her face and gag. He continued to rub his cock on her face, and spread out his seed. This set off a chain reaction. Next, came one of the guys getting a handjob, who shot on her tits. Then the footjob guy coated her feet. The other handjob guy shot on her stomach, and the guy who had been finger fucking her came up to her head and blew another load on her face. The last guy who had been hanging back went farther than the rest. When everyone else had finished, he slid in between her legs and pointed his cock at their pussy. Being young, and having watched his friends all come, it only took two minutes of fucking her hard and deep before he deposited his load deep in her pussy.

They guys all left, and I started to get up to go back to the room when I saw another couple enter. The woman bent over between Carla's legs, and started to eat her pussy. She played with the cum covering Carla, rubbing it into her skin. He boyfriend stood behind her, and hiked up her skirt and started fucking her while she was eating Carla out. Carla had another orgasm, and the guy added his cum to the mess that was my wife's face, cumming there instead of in his girlfriend. I made ready to go, but they weren't done. The girlfriend took a vibrator and stared fucking Carla with it again while she sucked her boyfriend's dick to get it hard again. She alternated the toy between Carla's pussy and her own, and passed it occasionally by Carla's nose so she could smell the comingled juices. He boyfriend got hard again, and she guided him in between Carla's legs, urging him to fuck her. She got on her knees by Carla's head, and kept fucking herself with the toy until her boyfriend shot his wad inside of Carla, and she couldn't resist any more and she came too.

I headed to the room, and as soon as they exited, I entered. I waited until they were around the corner, and then shut and locked the door. Not saying a word so Carla wouldn't know it was me, I stood at the foot of the bed and surveyed the wreckage. She was still bound, though her stockings had runs, her underwear was in tatters, and she was covered in and filled with sperm. Without saying a word I undid the straps holding her legs, and lifted her legs until they rested on my shoulders. I unzipped my pants, and pulled out my aching cock. I had never been so turned on before in my life. I pressed it against the opening of her ass, and was surprised that it slid right it. I could hear her screaming through her gag as I stated to pound away at her backdoor. I worked myself in balls deep, and pounded her like that for five minutes, not letting up, slowing down, or giving her time to breathe. I pulled my cock all the way out, and sank it to the hilt inside her ass. I did that four more times, and I could tell she was cumming. I pushed in as deep as I could, and let go a torrent of cum the likes of which I have never unleashed before. I collapsed in a heap, and managed to crawl up the bed to undo the rest of her restraints. She took off her gag and blindfold, and kissed me heartily on the lips.

"Honey, that was amazing. Let me take a shower, and we'll get out of here before our door gets knocked down by more people coming back for more." I grabbed the video recorder, and took one last shot of Carla standing up, cum dripping down her body. I wanted to remember her like that forever.

formywife
formywife
419 Followers