Hotel Fitness Revisited

Story Info
Wife surprises her husband with a sexy workout challenge.
5.2k words
4.14
49.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
123 Followers

"Honey, I've made reservations for a getaway tonight and already packed a suitcase for you. If you're up for it, we can leave as soon as you're ready."

That was quite a way to start off a Saturday afternoon, since too often their conversations were filled with the tensions left over from long-running arguments or daily friction. Although she refused to reveal any details, the thought that Diane would schedule what was obviously a vacation to rekindle their romance gave Jim a positive outlook on their marriage for the first time in weeks.

The anticipation of seeing Diane in something sheer and lacy was quite arousing. Dianne had always been good-looking, but lately she had gotten on some kind of fitness kick - probably some silly video dance exercise DVD - but she had definitely gotten a tighter, hotter body.

They had been driving for about a half hour and had actually been having a decent conversation for a change. Because they were headed towards Philadelphia, he was wondering whether the plans would include some cultural event, and he was trying to recall which of the pro sports teams might have home games.

She exited the highway at one of the upscale suburbs that narrowed the options to one likely suspect, since it was near one of his favorite hotels. They had stayed there a few years ago for a conference, but it was extremely memorable for its fitness center, which had operated for a few years as an independent health club. The well-equipped glass-enclosed gym overlooked the hotel's beautiful indoor pool and was architecturally elegant. What made it so memorable for Jim, however, was that he had set his two favorite personal records in that gym.

Not only did this gym have professional-level workout machines, it also had what had been a new toy for him, a Smith machine. This was a piece of equipment that allowed patrons to lift weights without needing a spotter, since the barbell rides on a pulley system that kept it horizontal and had safety catches.

It was the first time he had tried such a system, and compared to his previous best bench press of 175 pounds, he succeeded with two hundred! With the adrenaline flowing through his veins, he also bettered his 95 pound bicep curl to an even one hundred. Feeling like Hercules led to a particularly energetic episode of victory sex with Diane in the hotel room afterwards. That day had been the beginning of restarting a real workout program and muscle-building lifestyle.

Barely able to contain his excitement, Jim asked, "Are we going to the hotel where I benched two hundred?"

"Yes, Dear," Diane replied as they pulled into the parking lot. "I did make some special arrangements, though. Would you like to hear about them now or would you like them to be a surprise as the evening progresses?"

"Now," he insisted with overflowing enthusiasm.

"Okay. We have reservations for dinner in the restaurant, and then I've made arrangements with the manager to use the gym and pool after closing, so we have our own private fitness club from ten o'clock tonight until six o'clock tomorrow morning."

"Wow! That sounds fantastic!" he replied, as visions of a sexy workout danced through his head.

They had an extremely pleasant conversation over dinner, discussing other trips they'd taken, and even reminiscing about their honeymoon. Finally, by nine o'clock, he had run out of patience, so they returned to the room with the idea that they could start the aerobics portion of their workout before ten.

Opening his suitcase, he saw that she had packed his usual gym trunks and tee shirt, but also enclosed a new pair of interesting underwear. The red briefs had pouch support like an athletic supporter, but were styled like racing swimwear.

"This could be an interesting evening," he thought.

When they arrived at the fitness center they saw only two people in the gym and one family in the pool, so he took the opportunity to look around. His heart raced as he saw the oft-remembered location of his achievements. Laid out in the room overlooking the pool were the aerobics equipment, a mat area, professional-quality weight machines, and at the far end, sets of fixed dumbbells and barbells, and his pride and joy, the Smith machine with its set of Olympic plates on racks on the side.

They started running on the treadmills and Diane was setting a brisk pace with ease. Jim occasionally observed the other people in the gym. Both of them kept glancing at Diane in her tight shorts that highlighted her excellent buns. The woman on the elliptical seemed envious and the man using the weight machines seemed overtly lustful.

The hands on the clock finally reached ten o'clock, and the other patrons left as the manager came to lock up. He handed them a special key card to the fitness center, explained that the cleaning staff would not enter until six a.m. and assured them that he had turned off the video cameras in the gym and pool areas.

Diane smiled at Jim and gave him a big hug, compressing her delightful breasts against his chest. She explained what she had in mind for the evening. "I remember what an inspiration it was for you to make a new personal record here. I know you've been stuck on the edge of being able to bench four hundred pounds for a while now, and I thought this might be just the thing to get you there."

Jim was stunned into silence, then finally added, "I didn't know you cared about that, but that is an incredibly nice thought, and I appreciate the gesture very much."

Diane continued, "That's not quite all. Part of the surprise is that instead of a fitness DVD, I've been working out with your weights when you're not home. I wanted to get in shape a bit by myself before suggesting we start working out together."

"That's a very nice surprise," Jim replied. "You've been looking great, and I would really love working out together at home!"

Diane added, "I thought that to make it interesting, we should have a little competition. I figure you're about three times as strong as I am so if you can lift more than that, you win the round, if not, I win. We can use our usual strip-poker rules -- shoes count as one item and socks count as one item. We should simply work our way down the room at each station."

Jim was more than eager to join Diane in her plans for this sexy workout challenge, so he instantly agreed to the terms.

Diane suggested they start at the mat area with sit-ups. Jim realized he would probably get beaten on this one, but he was willing to give her this as a head start. She did sixty sit-ups without even slowing down.

"Wow," Jim commented, "I don't think I want to try to do a hundred and eighty sit-ups in a row, so I'll concede this round."

He took off his tee-shirt and she gave him another big hug. "Thanks for losing the shirt, Jim. You look very sexy."

He was pleasantly impressed by her excellent endurance on the sit-ups, but figured he could count on the upcoming strength-oriented events to catch up quickly. Next was the three-way leg station. Diane went first, and Jim drank in the delightful sight of her sexy and athletic legs pumping as she worked her way up to some very respectable weights of 180 on the leg press, 80 on leg extensions, and 70 on leg curls. After his turn, he felt he had done reasonably well, pushing the leg press to 570, the leg extension to 210, and the leg curls to 170. The outcome gave him feelings of both disappointment in himself that he had not tripled Diane's best, and pride for her that she had lifted more than one third of his maximums.

With good-natured generosity he conceded, "Well, Diane, you've clearly proven that you have extremely magnificent legs. I take off my hat to you... except since I'm not wearing a hat, here goes my sneakers, socks, and gym shorts." This left him feeling a bit exposed, standing in only the red form-fitting briefs. Despite his discomfort over having lost the first four rounds, he was still hopeful that he could take some rounds on the upper body exercises.

"Thanks, Jim. I'm really appreciating the view. I guess I'll go first again."

She moved to the arms station and Jim was struck by how shapely her arms had become. Jim was impressed to see her work up to 50 pounds on the bicep curl machine and 60 on triceps. Feeling very much in his element, however, he was delighted to be able to work up to the maximum two hundred pounds on each machine.

"Still got those big arms, Babe," she smiled. "So I owe you two items of clothing." Jim expected her to take off her sneakers and socks. Not much in the way of excitement, but necessary steps nonetheless. To his surprise, though, she added, "Maybe I'll follow your lead with top first."

As Jim had earlier, she used her first item as her tee shirt. Diane's abs were a very nicely sculpted view that Jim hadn't seen before. He presumed it was because today they were still pumped from the sit-ups session, and that he usually didn't see her just after her workouts... or had he just not been noticing? In any case, it made him look forward to their future workouts together.

Diane's sports bra protruded beautifully from her torso, making her chest appear twice the size of her tight waist. He tried to calculate... A 24-inch waist would mean a 48-inch bust, or a 36-inch bust would mean an 18-inch waist.... His brain was not functioning very well at math, so he abandoned the effort.

Jim presumed she would use her sneakers as her second item, and so he was shocked when instead, she hooked her fingers under the waistband of her form-fitting shorts and slid them over the curves of her hips. Her smoldering tush was highlighted as she bent low to push the shorts to her ankles and step out of them.

"I hope you like this new thong," she cooed, as she slowly turned around to model it for him.

His eyes followed her beautifully-toned abdominals down until they reached the tiny V of fabric separating them from the flaring of her thighs. From behind, the strings revealed all of her superb glutes.

"...And, I think you deserve a bonus item for maxing out that poor defenseless arm machine." Again, instead of a more conservative choice, Diane stretched the bottom band of her sports bra forward and upwards to release her full and firm breasts. After pulling the bra completely off, she shook her head to straighten out her hair, causing her breasts to sway in a way that made Jim's cock ache.

"You look outrageously beautiful," he declared.

"Oh, you're just horny," she demurred.

"No, seriously, I don't know how you've done it, but you incredibly fit and sexy."

"I just tried to copy the things I'd seen you do in your workouts, but I'm looking forward to more advice when we exercise together at home," she said.

"Clearly you've been making all the right moves, but I'll be happy to work closely with you, especially if this will be your regular gym outfit," he replied with a leer.

"You are a dirty old man! I just didn't want to be held back by constricting clothing in these next exercises," she declared with an overly dramatic wink.

Jim watched his lovely, half-naked wife move to the next station. Watching Diane do these exercises topless was particularly delightful. For the lat pull-down, every time she extended her arms over her head, her breasts lifted to an incredible perkiness. After her warm up sets, she ended up with three final lifts, but Jim didn't even notice the weights.

As she sat down at the rowing station and braced herself against the chest pad, Diane gave Jim another eyeful as her breasts rested on the top of the pad. This provided more uplift than a push-up corset, with a rhythmically erotic sway as her shoulders moved forward and back with the rowing motion of her arms. Again, she did a few sets, finishing with few final repetitions and stood up.

"I guess I wasn't paying attention. What were your weights?" he asked.

"Look and see for yourself," she insisted. Jim tore his eyes away from his lovely wife's chest and looked at the weight stacks that showed 120 for pull-down and 110 for row.

"Very impressive!" he praised. "Guess I've got my work cut out for me."

Sitting down at the first position, he braced his knees under the pad and did lat pull-downs. His back muscles flared as he steadily increased the weight up to the entire stack of 350 pounds. Moving to the second position, he pulled the handles back for the row, working up to the entire stack of 300 pounds.

"Since you hit the maximum of the machine before you got to three times my weight, I think we should call that a tie," she announced.

"I can live with that," he agreed.

Next, Diane moved to the shoulder press and pushed the handles up smoothly, letting Jim watch the smooth glide of her muscles and the adorable lift of her breasts with each repetition. After her warm-up sets, she lifted 90 pounds twice, then 100. Moving the pin to 110 pounds, with a look of extreme determination on her face, she squeezed out one slow lift.

"Yowza!" Jim exclaimed as he gave her a short round of applause. "I'm starting to get used to seeing you lift those heavy weights, but I'm still incredibly impressed."

"Thanks. I did have two things going for me. First, by using dumbbells, I could practice these fairly heavy in the basement without needing a spotter. Second, I'm very motivated, since this is probably my best chance to get you naked."

"We'll see about that," he smiled.

Sitting down and grabbing the handles, he did sets at 150, 200, and 250. After one at 300 pounds, he tried 320, but couldn't get past the sticking point.

"That one hundred ten of yours earned you my last stitch of clothing." Jim ceremoniously removed the red briefs, revealing that due to her sexy workout, his cock was semi-erect and leaking slightly.

"Mmm. You're making my mouth water," she teased, licking her lips. Diane sat down at the pec deck machine and said, "I've used these a few times when we've visited gyms, but I've always wondered what it would be like to use one topless."

A moment later, Jim found out what it was like towatch her use one topless as Diane brought her elbows together. Each repetition compressed her breasts, causing them to swell outward and upward into achingly beautiful convexity, as if they were ready to explode with fullness.

As he watched, however, he noticed that on each compression, the line of her cleavage extended up to her collarbone, revealing that she had significant pectoral muscles underneath her lovely globes. She prolonged the show by doing lifts at fifty, fifty-five, and then a final, exhibitionist moment as her captivating chest squeezed one last motion at sixty pounds.

Taking his turn, Jim's pecs bulged into high definition as he went through three sets on the machine, finally crushing the pads together against one hundred and ninety pounds of resistance.

"Nicely won, Honey," she smiled. Stepping forward to put on a show, she used an almost-apologetic tone to continue, "I realize it's hardly even a piece of clothing at all, but I do hope you'll let it count as my next item." Again, passing up the chance to take off her sneakers, she slipped off the thong to reveal her newly-shaved mound. Handing him the tiny wisp, she added, "I realize you didn't get to see it on me for very long, so I thought you might like to hold onto it as a trophy."

As she walked over to the Smith machine she continued, "I'm looking forward to this, since for safety I've had to use pretty light dumbbells at home."

She moved to the Smith machine and put a ten pound plate on each side. Jim gave his full attention to his naked wife as she leaned back onto the bench. He admired her sexy and athletic form as she positioned herself under the bar, lowered it, and did ten smooth lifts for a warm-up set.

"Nice!" he praised.

"Could you do me a favor and replace those tens with twenty-fives?" she asked. He did so and stepped back as she did two quick presses.

"This is fun!" she exclaimed with sparkling eyes. "Now, thirty-fives, please." With the thirty-five pound combined load of the carriage and bar, this made the total weight one hundred five pounds, which she lifted smoothly.

"I can see why you like bench presses, Honey," she announced. "This feels really great! Could you switch to forty-fives? I want to see if I can lift the big girl plates."

Jim replaced the thirty-fives with the large forty-five pound plates. As the largest Olympic plates, they were a status symbol in any gym. Diane adjusted her position one more time and successfully lifted the weight.

"Fuck yeah!" she exclaimed, then immediately looked abashed. "Sorry about that, I guess I got carried away. I'd like to try one more, so could you please add a five to one side and a two-and-a-half to the other side?"

As he did, he added up the weight. Clearly she had thought about this. Thirty-five for the bar and carriage plus two forty-fives plus seven and a half was one hundred thirty two and a half. As he was starting to open his mouth to comment, he saw Diane's body tense and her breasts arch toward the ceiling. Her naked body was fit and alluring and powerful as she first lowered the bar to indent her up-thrust breasts and then pushed it firmly back to the top of its travel.

She jumped up from the bench and threw her arms around his neck, pressing their bodies into full contact from her breasts down to his cock.

"I did it, I did it, I did it!" she sang as she spun him around. "That means if you lift four hundred, you're the winner, and you win ... me!" She dipped down, cradled her breasts together, and stroked them upwards along the sides of his upright cock. She stretched up to kiss him lightly on the lips and declared, "But you'd better get to it while I'm still hot and horny!"

He did a quick warm-up set with her final weight. Removing the two small plates, he added another pair of forty-fives to do a few reps at 215, then another pair to get used to 305. The fourth pair of forty-fives he added had been his nemesis at home; the weight he had failed at so many times at home. Here, however, with the lighter bar, he also added an additional two-and-a-half to each side to make an exact four hundred. With the increased stability of the Smith machine and the encouragement of his sexy wife, he felt ready.

He released the catches and lowered the bar to his chest. The unaccustomed weight was a bit unnerving, but he steeled himself and drove the weight slowly but steadily back to the top of its travel before letting it fall back into the safety catches.

Diane quickly knelt between his legs, grasped his cock, and said, "Don't bother sitting up. I'm going to start right here and work my way up until you've felt every possible way to fuck on a weight bench."

He couldn't suppress the smile that curled his lips. "This might be even more memorable than beating my personal-"

His voice suddenly cut short as his wife's amazing mouth clamped down around half his erection. He was big and he knew she couldn't deep-throat him but it felt no less wonderful. In reflex his hands moved around the back of her head as his powerful hips began involuntarily thrusting as if they had a mind of their own.

Once his eyes closed he recalled just how tremendously sexy she looked as she lifted the weights with her breasts exposed, those nipples hard and visibly throbbing as she raised and lowered the bar. And he knew she had been doing it on purpose too, which made it even more erotic and enticing.

Diane fell into a predictable rhythm with her tightly compressed lips briskly sliding up and down as she sucked as hard as she could. One hand caressed his scrotum as the other firmly wrapped around the base of his shaft. The top of the hand acted as a stop so he couldn't accidentally give her more than she could handle.

Every few moments when her mouth lifted up Diane would scrape the front of her teeth over the smooth, sensitized head as the tip of her tongue tried to pry its way inside the leaking eye. This direct friction drove him even wilder and it was all Jim could do not to ram his cock down her throat.

curl4ever
curl4ever
123 Followers
12