Hotel Heaven or Nightmare

Story Info
Crossdresser's cosy evening is brought abruptly to a halt.
1.5k words
4.17
33.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alovesa
alovesa
3 Followers

You've enjoyed a relaxing bubble bath, you're smooth skinned and perfumed. You dress with your new purchases, Gio seamed stockings, leather mini skirt and Carvela heels with sexy peep toes. You take time to apply your make up while you contemplate what the evening will hold for you. There's nothing like a chilled Friday night in a hotel, away from prying eyes, to make a gurl feel romantic and available.

Then there's a knock at the door and you inquire who it might be.

A voice replies "Room Service Madam"!

You're puzzled because you hadn't ordered anything from the hotel menu so you walk to the door and open it to explain there must be some mistake. The door flies open and a man, with a black ski mask over his head, rushes in pushing you back against the wall and slams the door behind him.

You're alone with a stranger and his eyes, from the holes in the mask. seem to be staring right inside your soul. He claims he has a knife and will cut you if you make a sound.

He pushes you back into the room and then shoves you roughly onto the bed. You're suddenly aware of the shortness of your skirt which has ridden up to expose the tops of your black nylon stockings. You try to pull your skirt down to cover yourself but he tells you to put your hands together above your head and quickly secures them and pushes you backwards so you're now lying on the bed, desperately trying to keep your legs close together as you remember you hadn't had a chance to put any panties on. You're very aware of the fact that he only has to slide his hand up your skirt to find out your dark secret.

You struggle helplessly, offering him money from your purse but he doesnt seem to want money now! Unfortunately it looks like he wants you! He takes off his jacket and unzips himself, leaving you in no doubt that he's going to use you for his sexual needs unless you can come up with an alternative suggestion. You begin to stammer

"I, I, I'm I'm not what you think.... "

but cannot finish what you want to say because he's taken his semi erect cock from his boxer's and is now pushing it against your glossy red lips. He tells you to suck him otherwise he'll use the knife on your beautifully made up face. You have no choice so you reluctantly open your wet lips and he forces his cock into your mouth and tells you he wants to fill your mouth with his cum. You suck him and wrap your tongue around his hardening shaft and feel your own cock starting to stiffen under your tight skirt.

It's then that the penny drops for your assailant. He glances down at the small bulge in your skirt and sees the leather straining to keep your clit under control. He recalls the "I'm not what you think" line and finally puts two and two together. With his member lodged in your mouth he roughly grabs at the hem of your skirt and pulls it up over the tops of your stockings and out pops your hard clit already seeping pre cum. So now your secret is out.

"So what have we here then? A sissy pansy dressing up in tart's clothes and in a hotel room all by herself?"

"I think I know what you want you little slut!"

As he says those words he grabs you by the shoulders.

"C'mon lets make sure you cant get away"

His big strong hands help to turn you over so you're now facing down on the bed. Your skirt has ridden up to your buttocks so your ass is exposed to him and your own hardness is poking into the bedclothes.

Your hands, bound together, are brought sharply down as far as they'll go behind your back. He then pulls both your legs up and ties a rope around each ankle. In the last phase of hog tying, he secures the rope around your left ankle to the bindings around your hands and performs the same operation with the right leg. You are now secured and at the same time helplessly exposed to his gaze.

He grabs two pillows from the bed and pushes them underneath your groin so your sweet little ass is now positioned perfectly for what is about to happen to you. You hear the tell tale sound of his trouser belt unbuckling, you strain to look under your arm and see his trousers are now on the floor and his, now fully erect, penis is popping right up out from the waistband of his shorts, the material struggling to confine his rock hard erection.

He moves over to the bed and the mattress gives slightly as he puts his whole weight on it - just in front of your trussed legs. He grabs your ankles which are so tightly tied to the bindings around your hands that you're beginning to feel a numbness in your legs. Despite your best efforts to keep your legs together. Your ass is not only exposed but the crevice between your cheeks has widened and you almost feel him staring at your tiny, rosebud opening.

Your pulse quickens, your breath is coming in short sharp gasps you know what's going to happen but you can do nothing to prevent it? As you strain to look over your shoulder you see his monster cock has now broken completely free from its prison and is poking straight out from his groin. It's veined, hard and engorged with the blood coursing through it. You can see the big round head has a sheen to it as it glistens in the half light of the bedroom lamps.

He places his arms either side of you and lowers his body towards yours. You can feel the rigid, veined monster sticking into your bottom until he adjusts himself and it dives easily between your slightly spread arse cheeks. He's moving it up and down the crack of your bottom and as he does so he leaks pre cum onto the part where he needs it most.

He stabs at your hole once, twice but you try to keep your dignity to the last by clenching your sphincter muscles and repelling his advances. Unfortunately your own body starts to betray you as he intensifies the movement around your anus. You feel your own cock throbbing with anticipation as he continues to force himself onto your entrance.

Eventually you give in and allow him access to your most vulnerable and private area of your body. The lovely shiny cock head has pushed its way to your opening so rather than oppose him you strain your muscles to allow him into your forbidden fruit - forbidden that is apart from the toys you regularly push up into your rectum, rubbing your G Spot along the way, while dreaming of just such an experience.

Suddenly his huge cock head has pushed its way past your defences. Its painful but a pleasurable pain all the same. He moves his cock further inside you and the pain rapidly subsides as you feel full, complete and extremely horny.

He pauses to catch his breath. He's now breathing heavily and you can feel him almost snorting behind you. Expelling the air onto your neck he regains control and his huge cock finally fills you. Now its so far into your rectum that it feels as if he's speared you with his mighty weapon. After a pause he's moving it back out of you then slides effortlessly back in again - yet you've used no lubricant other than the fluid that passes between two highly aroused individuals who both wish for the ultimate satisfaction.

Then his thrusting becomes more intense and you raise your pussy to meet his movement as he growls at you and says:

"That's it slut, take it like a whore"

Words like that at this moment only spur you on as you push yourself up to meet his invading manhood. You feel as if your whole body is on fire and only this person, this rapist, invading the most intimate area of your body can help quell the flame. Now your two bodies are as one in perfect harmony. He thrusting and growling like some wild animal and you reciprocating by pushing back against him like a bitch on heat, the sexual tension continues to build between the two of you.

He doubles his efforts and builds up more speed, something you cannot match now so you lie helplessly on the bed as he bangs away at your poor little pussy. Your hands have now lost all feeling as have your tightly bound ankles all you can feel is the huge hard throbbing monster invading your mancunt.

The snorting, heavy breathing increases as I manage to utter the words....

"Now I'm gonna pump your belly full of man seed and there's nothing you can do about it slut"

Almost instantly you feel the full force of nature as my throbbing cock erupts and gushes deep into your rectum. Spasm after spasm of my hot cum floods your body and causes your own stiff penis to shoot out sticky cum, while I squeeze your hardness and milk every last drop from you.

Hotel Nightmare or Hotel Heaven? - I'll let you be the judge?

alovesa
alovesa
3 Followers