Hotel Hook Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jm02201960
jm02201960
78 Followers

When I need a break to breathe I can't help but fondle your thick sac with my fingertips. I want to feel it on my face, feel the heavy skin rest on my cheek, lick the skin, feel the hair on my cheek. I lick your balls and it feels awesome. My tongue laps against the tightening skin, clean and rough and hairy. My hand is gently nudging your shaft as I continue to caress your pouch with my lips and tongue. I feel dominated by your long hard cock and it's fine. I like it.

You are loving the attention to your nuts and are groaning more and more loudly. You start to lick up and down my shaft and it feels fucking incredible. You are smashing your lips against my rod sideways or something. Whatever it is I don't want you to stop.

I return to sucking your tool and I wrap my hands around your thighs. You, like me, are not extremely hairy. My hands slide up toward your ass and I am tempted to pull your cheeks apart to see your bud. I do it. You don't even care. I am surprised at this but my fingers creep and crawl upwards, trying to sense when you are going to stop me. You don't. I'm still sucking your cock so I can't even see what my fingers are doing, but I can feel where they are going. My right index finger makes contact with your asshole and you groan on my cock. You obviously like it. I push in just a fraction of an inch, flexing the flesh inward. In an incredibly deft move, you reach for the end table, lube your ass crack and put your mouth right back on my cock. If I weren't so fucking turned on I would have laughed out loud at how amazing that action was. It was as if you've rehearsed it a thousand times. I guess I got my answer whether you wanted me to continue. For someone who only a few weeks ago was squeamish about giving head, it seems you've come a long way. Or maybe your desires center around stimulation of other areas of your body.

I am really getting tired of sucking on this rubberized cock but in the interest of safety it's probably a good idea. It just that it seems so...impersonal. But you don't seem to mind a little latex in your mouth at all, and now that your ass is lubed, your body is about to become my personal finger puppet. My index finger slides in tip-deep and you release my cock from your mouth and scream, "That feels great! Yes!"

I wiggle my finger in about halfway and it's really warm and snug. I had anal with one woman about 20 years ago on the night of my 25th birthday. I recall how warm she was and how tight it felt. Cathy was a really nice girl and she wanted my birthday to be special. So when we got home from the movies she had it in her head she was going to let me fuck her in the ass. We had dated for about 6 months prior to my birthday and when we got home we got it on and she whispered that she wanted to do it "any way you want it". She was a little shy, oddly enough, when it came to verbalizing what she wanted, so I took the cue and I took my time and slowly and gently fed her ass with my cock. She was shivering, quivering, and loving it, I mean really, really loving it. I had read enough about anal to know that you can't go too slow and too much lube is almost enough. That night was incredible and we both enjoyed it enough to add anal to our sex menu. Cathy took a job in London about 2 months later and I got married the next summer, but I never forgot that night. My ex wife never wanted it up the ass and I wasn't obsessed with anal so the experiences with Cathy were all I ever had.

With my finger working its way into your body, my memories of Cathy were returning: how she responded, what she liked. My finger was gently and slowly sliding deeper, bit by bit, when I felt your hips squirm, working my digit inside you.

"Deeper", you moan as you greedily devour my cock again.

I go all the way in with my finger, then pull out and begin slipping in finger number two. You hiss approval and beg to have my fingers all the way in, and I am happy to oblige you. You smell so clean even now. It's a huge turn on. Finger fucking your ass is very erotic and I am loving your long cock in my mouth.

You make the next move, getting off me and getting on all fours on the bed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to do this", you say, staring down at the bed.

"I'll do it but after I come I'm probably going to be done."

I get up to wash my hands and I see my rubbered cock straining. I quickly ask myself if I'm ready to do this. "Why not?", I say out loud in the mirror.

You've applied a sheen of liquid to your back side and I'm ready to move in and make the magic happen. I get up on one knee and place the tip against you.

"Just go slow, OK?"

"Yeah, don't worry. If it's too much, just say something and we'll stop."

"OK. I can't fucking believe I'm doing this. I am so fucking horny, goddamit I want this so bad."

The tip of my penis nudges against your winked skin and it slips in and wow is it tight.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes", you moan again and again. You move against me and another inch or two slips in. Your ass is so fucking tight it is amazing and you go stiff as extra cock is buried inside you.

"You OK?", I ask.

"Yeah, it feels ok," you say quietly, "except that it burns. I don't know how much deeper you can go before it really hurts. It's thick."

"Maybe we should stop."

"No, it's OK. Just let me get used to it, OK?"

We are motionless for about a minute as your ass muscles quiver, stretch and relax. You pull away a little then slowly gobble my cock up your back side. You devour my cock so slowly that I can see the skin through the rubber whitening as your tight ass squeezes it. It feels hot and wonderful and I don't know how much longer I can fuck you up the ass before I come. It is all I can do to keep myself from grabbing your hips and fucking you balls deep and unloading, but I know that would be impolite and could get my ass kicked, quite literally. So I let you lead and you begin to fuck yourself with my cock very slowly.

"This is so nice", you say under your breath. "I have fantasized about this for years."

"Is it living up to your fantasy? I hope so."

"Oh, my god yes!", you say with a loud laugh. "It's living up to the fantasy and then some. This is about as perfect as it could possibly be. I love this."

"You love getting it up the ass, don't you?"

"Yes, I love getting fucked up the ass. I love your thick cock! I love it up my ass! Up my tight ass!"

You begin to move a bit faster but no deeper than before and in a few seconds you begin to shake and moan loudly. You start coming and your ass starts clamping down on me, and that sets in motion a domino effect and I begin to twitch. The pressure within is clamping and squeezing my cock so tightly that my come feels like a pinched hose, spraying a jet of high pressure jizz into my rubber. You moan like a whore as I thicken and pitch a tiny bit deeper inside your tight virgin hole. Seconds later I am finished and slide out of your withering body.

We stare at each other in silence, in shock and disbelief at what we've just done.

The Third Time

You arrive first. This time it's a seedy, rent-by-the-hour place. This is perfect for what is most likely to be my first time to be sodomized. Turnabout is fair play and I owe you my body for pleasure. I hope you are as considerate as I was, or at least as considerate as I thought I was.

We make our requisite introductions and assume the position, this time me on top.

"We have to do something about these rubbers", I say with a laugh.

"Maybe we should get tested."

We continue sucking cock and I finally break away long enough to respond, "that's probably a good idea anyway. Yeah, let's do that. I'm going to be honest here. I like sucking your cock, so I hope we can do this again."

"And again!"

It's now not the least bit weird to let you cock slide into my mouth, lick it, touch your balls, finger your ass. It's fucking bizarre that a month ago I didn't even know you and now I enjoy feasting on your long cock and just agreed to get disease-tested, presumably so we can suck and fuck without rubbers. This is an odd conversation but no more odd than having a long penis stuffed into my mouth I suppose.

You do as I did to you last time, almost exactly in the same order. First, my ass cheeks are pulled wide. Fingers inch toward my tiny pink bud. It's never been touched, never penetrated. My heart sinks with nervous anticipation as I feel a thick finger begin to probe the outside of my anus.

Before I left for tonight's adventure I knew what I was in for. I knew I was going to get fucked in the ass so I did some reading (and plenty of masturbating) about anal sex. I made sure I was super clean knowing that your long cock was going to be digging into my body. I was conflicted about how much I wanted to enjoy it. If I enjoyed it too much, I might want it all the time and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

But this was no time for introspection. I had some serious payback to satisfy, and your fingers were getting me ready for the main course. I continued to suck your cock to distract me from being probed like a cheap whore, your hands and fingers finding the hole you want to fill. I'm beginning to understand what you experienced last week and it's interesting and different, and it's an experience I will re-live for years to come.

I know exactly what you want and I am eager to give it to you.

I move off you and lubricate the necessary parts and offer myself as I get on all fours on the bed. In a sexual tit for tat, you get behind me and the warm tip of your cock pushes just past my tight virgin ring.

"OH!", I say out loud involuntarily.

"Are you OK?", you ask.

"Yeah. I just...I didn't expect that!", I say with a chuckle.

"Well what did you expect? A dozen roses, sweetie?", you laugh out loud.

"Just fuck my ass, OK!", I laugh. "Just go slow like I did."

"Slow? You practically ripped me open."

Oh, no, I thought. He's going to fuck my brains out.

"Just kidding."

Slowly you slide in. We work together to continue to pack your long cock inside me. I am startled when I feel something against my balls and I look down between my legs and realize you are all the way inside me.

"Oh, my god your whole cock is up inside me." I look back at you. "I can't believe you are all the way inside me. It feels fucking awesome. I love your balls against mine."

"Fucking incredible feeling", you say. "Tight and hot. Fucking awesome."

You start to move and the strokes are becoming longer.

"Oh, yeah", I moan. "Long fucking cock inside me. Bang my balls with yours."

You pick up the pace until you are righteously fucking me up the ass. Your nuts are swinging like a hobo sac and slamming into mine as your long penis drives all the way inside me. The feelings are a mix of pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure. In a displaced moment of lucidity, I realize that I am surprised at how much I am enjoying anal sex.

You are getting closer and it's obvious because your long thin cock is becoming a long, much thicker cock. I can feel my ass straining to allow your stick to continue to fuck me inside out and I love the feeling of total submission. You grip my hips hard and push your cock so deep inside me it feels like it's coming up into my stomach. You growl and I feel your penis pulse repeatedly as jet after jet of hot come pumps into your condom.

After your orgasm subsides and you slip out of me, I am at the edge and I need to come. My ass feels slippery and empty and strangely void, but interestingly enough, not very painful. Once I got used to you inside me it actually felt good.

"I'm still tuned up", you say. "Snap it off and come on my face."

You sit on the bed and I stand up and begin to jack. I slip off the rubber and immediately I'm ready to pop. You close your eyes and open your mouth and that is more than ample stimulation for me to go to the edge and beyond. I eject huge ropes of come on your face, barely missing your open mouth but depositing thick strings of white juice over your forehead and cheek. I come for what seems like hours and I'm nearly paralyzed by the sex I've had, inside and out.

Once again, we stare at each other, but this time we start laughing out loud.

"Dude", you say, "this is getting fucking crazy."

"Yeah. But the craziest part is that I really, really like it."

***

jm02201960
jm02201960
78 Followers
12