Hotel Hopping Ch. 03

Story Info
They go back to the hotel...they don't get far enough.
1.9k words
4.78
20.3k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her a while to catch her breath. Eyes closed she leaned her head back against the wall behind her.

When she opened them Gina was still standing looking at her. Gina, breathless, continued to stare at her, their eyes met and she felt a slight spark. Her body jolted again. She didn't know if it was Gina's gaze or his hand rubbing her.

"Wow," said Gina quietly, "that was hot. Em, would you like anything else?"

"No," he said "just the bill please."

"Oh, ok." said Gina. She moved away from the table.

He looked to his dinner partner, she was stroking him subconsciously he thought, it didn't appear she realised it. He slid his hand away from her pussy, the moisture trailing along the inside of her thigh. As he moved away she realised the position of her own hand, she lifted it turning to him.

"Em...well...I..." she didn't know what to say.

He looked at her, smiling she was hot, the warmth radiating on her skin from her head to her feet. Their eyes met, he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She melted. His hand slid up the outside of her clothing grasping her breast. She didn't care anymore. Her mouth opening, sucking in his tongue, playing with his with her own. His hand covered her breast, fingers grasping her erect nipple beneath her clothing. She could feel the charge tingle all the way to her pussy. She pushed against him, her hand sliding to his crotch. She wanted him, here and now in the restaurant.

"Ahem," Gina was back. "Your bill."

He took it "My treat," he said to her. "Definately" she thought to herself smiling.

Throwing in a substantial tip he handed back the folder to Gina. "Would you mind ordering us a taxi please. We'd like to return to our hotel now."

Gina smiled, "There'll be one here in 5 minutes."

The women looked at each other again. Gina, nodding, made her way from the table. She watched the waitress leave, sighed inwardly.

"Another life, maybe" she thought.

Sliding out of the seat she turned to him. "I need to use to powder room."

"Whew," he thought. That last kiss had nearly made him cum in his pants. Not something he thought he'd find himself doing in public -ever. He thought back on his day, little did he think that at 5.30 this morning that he'd find himself in a situation like this before he got to bed.

She returned. They put on their coats. He had his arm around her. Moving towards the front door they passed by Gina. The two women brushed by one another breast to breast. Gina nodded toward her.

She sucked in her own breath. She finally let it out as she passed Gina, thinking about what might have been...something she never thought possible she walked back towards the door. He turned to her.

"Gina should be somewhere else, not waiting tables in a place like this."

"I agree," she said, "let's get that cab." Pausing at the door she stopped suddenly.

"My hat...I forgot my hat, my mother gave it to me before she died."

"Wait here," he said "I'll get it. What did it look like? I don't remember seeing it with you."

"I had it with me, when I got here" she said. "I need to find it."They spent the next while looking for it.

"Look," he said "let's go, you can give these guys a call in the morning and they'll drop it over to the hotel."

"I have an early start, I won't be in town again for a while" she said "I have a better idea."

She made her way to Gina.

"Hi, I seem to have lost my hat, if you find it can you bring it to my hotel, I'll make it worth your while." She was quite nervous in Gina's presence, her sexuality still affecting her. "Here's the details my hotel and room number."

Moving back towards the front of the bar she met up with her companion. She felt a wonderful tension pitting in her stomach. He put his arm on her back as he led her from the restaurant to the cab. She slid across the back seat, he followed her in. They gave the taxi their hotel address,

Turning to him she moved back toward him. His hand slid into her coat as they kissed he grasped her breast. Her mouth opened wide as she sucked in his tongue, his hand running through her hair pulling her towards him with a light force.

The taxi driver had seen this type of behaviour before, he never tired of it. Tilting his mirror downwards the driver watched as her hand slid across his legs and she moved to press it against his cock. His hand squeezed her breast tightly. His fingers pinched her nipple, she moaned in pleasure. The driver watched as his hand slid up her skirt, he went straight for her pussy, he could feel her juices as he rubbed the outside her light coat of pubic hair brushing against the side of his hand.

Turning his hand towards her he started to slip a finger into her. She groaned, opening her legs further. Her hand was tracing the outline of his cock as she slid up and down the outside of his trousers....

The taxi had stopped, they were back at the hotel. She moaned in frustration...again. She pulled a couple of bills (way too much as it happened) from her pocket and barely looking at them threw them to the driver.

Getting out of the taxi she looked at him smiling she said "Would you like to go to the bar for a nightcap?"

He looked at her puzzled.

"Only joking," she said "we'll have a drink in my room. It's on the 11th floor"

He held her close to him they made their way across the hotel lobby to the lift. They pressed the call button. The lift arrived, selecting the 11th floor button, he moved to the back wall turning around to face back to the lobby and pulled her in front of him. They were joined in the lift by a middle aged couple. He surreptitiously rubbed his groin against her ass. As the door closed the male in the couple moved.

"Damn I forgot the keycard. I'd given it to the receptionist. We need to get it" the middle aged guy said. The other couple interrupted the lift door and stepped out quickly.

He could see another couple across the lobby approaching the lift. Reaching around her he quickly pressed the 'close door' button. Finally they were alone.

Placing his hands on her hips, he pulled her towards him. His rubbed his cock up and down the cleft of her ass, all the while scrolling her skirt up. She reach behind her to undo his trouser belt and now with loosened trousers she reached into his pants and grasped his cock within his pants. She slid her hand up and down his cock trying at the same time to maintain the sensation of his cock against her ass. Her other hand was trying to unbuckle, unzip and unbutton him at the same time.

Her skirt was now up to her hips. If the lift stopped anywhere on its journey anyone standing in front of the opening doors would get a great view of her pussy. His hand slid down her now, two fingers on either side of her wet opening and his palm pressing aginst her clit. His other hand now slid under her blouse and grasped her breast for the first time. Rubbing her nipple again this time directly with his finger had the right affect. She climaxed, it was a mild one but the right description. Pressing against the hand on her pussy she finally managed to free his cock from his pants as the lift came to a halt.

She took a sudden intake of breath as the door opened. Neither of them had made any effort to arrange themselves. Struggling from the lift they made an effort not to loose contact with each other. She now had his cock in her hands. She needed it's 7 thick inches inside her, right now. She pulled him towards a credenza that was in the hall opposite the lift and placing her hands on it faced pushed her ass back against his now free cock. His trousers were slowly slipping down his legs.

"Fill me, NOW" she grunted.

Pulling up her skirt he slid along her wet pussy, the head of his cock brushed against her clit. He could feel her moisture coating his cock.

"NOW" she ordered, making an effort to lift her hand up to force him into her. He stopped her.

"Let me," he said.

Taking his hands he placed them over hers and continued to hump her. She could feel the head of his cock making slow, tantalising progress towards her...He pressed the head of his cock between her lips. She tried to grind her pussy against him. If the lift doors opened now there was no explaining this. With the heat of this situation her blouse was now sticking to her back. He nibbled her earlobe as he slowly thrust just the head of his cock between her lips. He loved the feeling of that penetration and enjoyed repeating it.

She thrust back against him and he was now fully in her. Rotating her hips she kept him moving within her. He stretched her well. She could feel his cock right through her pussy.

Lifting his hand from hers he slid them both up to her breasts on to of her blouse. He roughly squeezed them and she cried out in pleasure

"Oh, God, Yes....."

Taking this opportunity he ripped open her blouse and quickly pulled her bra down from her breasts. At the same time he moved a hand to her clitoris and started rubbing her. What happened next happened quickly.

"Oh, dear....fuuuuuuuuuck" she moaned.

She started to climax. She didn't know if it was the sudden fresh air on her breasts and nipples, or his hand on her clit, or his cock filling her and brushing against her g-spot (she'd never felt this stimulated). She came again

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhh, yes, yes, yes,"

She came violently her pussy pulsing around his cock. He'd never felt anything like it. He started to come spraying her insides.

"This is fucking unreal" he panted.

She came again as his juices coated her insides. She turned to him to try and kiss him. It was akward with the angle they had. She jerked back against him as he came. Moving now with him still inside her she forced him to turn bringing his back up against the wall of the hotel corridor.

All the time she was panting and cumming. She couldn't stop. One of his arms reached across her breasts; playing with her nipples in turn. His other hand and one of hers was playing with her clitoris. His still hard cock was buried deep inside her. She moved her body to press his cock against her g-spot.

As she did the lift doors opened. The middle aged couple looked at her with a sense of pleasurable shock as she had her first ever g-spot orgasm.

"Uhhhh, yes, oohhhhhhhhh"

Her body shook and she groaned, helpless and unable to hide as they stepped from the lift. With one more massive climactic shudder she passed out. He was still buried inside her, both of them leaning against the wall. He was in effect the only reason she hadn't collapsed to the floor

He held her to him. Her body shuddering still.

When she came to the middle aged couple were just letting themselves into their room...